AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the sexes

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Battle of the sexes

Quote Originally Posted by Grell Loves Jozette View Post
    @kale hano >_> to everything you just said.
    Anyways females are better and no we cannot all cook (i make burned cheese instead of grilled.) and clean (have you seen my room O_O.)
    argument invalid.

that just means you're a terrible woman.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Males are just designed to be more alpha, gotta dominate that sh!t. Women used to be able to just sit at home and go shopping with there husbands money, but some feminist had to complain and now they have to work.

Now then, what do you think?
    I think that your post is completely hilarious!

PUH-LEESE! If males were "designed" to do any dominating, then a lot of guys are throwing away years of evolution. Guys whining about what people do with their stuff, guys whining about their girlfriend and how she won't call him back. Hell, I think more guys have made "love trouble" threads than the girls have. So much heartache coming from the tough alphas.

I don't have to work; I want to work. I love working and I love my job (I'm the only girl working there). I want to make my own money and spend it as I please. I don't to be given an allowance by my husband or have him argue with me about how I am spending his (and only his) money. Hell will experience a blizzard before that will happen.

I like having a choice in the matter, because there wasn't always one. I like knowing that I can work .I work in a male dominated workplace (after all, engineering is a male dominated profession) and I excel in it. I don't have to get married to get some money. Hell, I don't even have to get married. I can go out, get drunk, have sex, go to sleep, wake up, and then make a sammich. My OWN sammich...WITH BACON!!

Guy wants me in the kitchen? HA! He'll go to bed hungry, horny, and with a black eye while I sit on the living room couch drinkin' Jack and eatin' Cheetos.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyJabba View Post
    It seems to me that they dont defend the women rights , they just say that women are superior.
    Is this sentiment inherently wrong? Or are you saying that feminists should be actively defending women's rights?
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

3. Thanks CrimsonMoon, Princess Cupcake, Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Likes Princess Cupcake, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

To me this seems like a thread where the arguments are unobtainable. Since there is such a wide variety of men and women.

But i could be wrong.

5. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Member MightyJabba is on a distinguished road MightyJabba's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Goomba
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2012 10:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: burakozgurfb

No , i dont care about what they defend. I have just seen woman who states they are feminist, people who defend that woman are superior and protests EVERYTHING man does.
    Don't take me wrong though , im pretty good with girls in real life , i got no problem with them , i just dont like these people i talked about.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    that just means you're a terrible woman.
    NO It means your sexist.
    hella

8. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    I think that your post is completely hilarious!

PUH-LEESE! If males were "designed" to do any dominating, then a lot of guys are throwing away years of evolution. Guys whining about what people do with their stuff, guys whining about their girlfriend and how she won't call him back. Hell, I think more guys have made "love trouble" threads than the girls have. So much heartache coming from the tough alphas.

I don't have to work; I want to work. I love working and I love my job (I'm the only girl working there). I want to make my own money and spend it as I please. I don't to be given an allowance by my husband or have him argue with me about how I am spending his (and only his) money. Hell will experience a blizzard before that will happen.

I like having a choice in the matter, because there wasn't always one. I like knowing that I can work .I work in a male dominated workplace (after all, engineering is a male dominated profession) and I excel in it. I don't have to get married to get some money. Hell, I don't even have to get married. I can go out, get drunk, have sex, go to sleep, wake up, and then make a sammich. My OWN sammich...WITH BACON!!

Guy wants me in the kitchen? HA! He'll go to bed hungry, horny, and with a black eye while I sit on the living room couch drinkin' Jack and eatin' Cheetos.

Is this sentiment inherently wrong? Or are you saying that feminists should be actively defending women's rights?
    Its no secret that the newer generations of guys are getting more and more weak. But the same holds true for the women. If you want proof, watch Some old episodes (Before 2000s) of Jerry Springer, and then watch the newer ones. You can see a clear difference in how "tough" both guys and girls are these days.

Furthermore, you don't really make yourself sound like a "strong independent woman" with your little essay there. All you're doing is making yourself sound like a lonely lady with a bad attitude.

We'll look at it statistically.
    Quite obviously, the average male has more physical strength than the average female.
    Research shows that males average higher SAT scores.
    It shows that out of the working population, males average a higher income.
    Far more females earn bachelors degrees, but all other degrees are dominated by males.
    I guess guys are better cooks too, cuz there are a lot more male chefs than female.
    Female crime rates are much lower than male.
    Women tend to live longer

I'd go on, but i'm getting bored.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

NO It means your sexist.
    yea. whatever you say. women are always right. Now shut up, i'm on a 18 kill streak.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

10. Likes Chewbaka, Explorer Oak liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I

yea. whatever you say. women are always right. Now shut up, i'm on a 18 kill streak.
    blank stare.....
    hella

12. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

blank stare.....
    right back at ya
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MightyJabba View Post
    No , i dont care about what they defend. I have just seen woman who states they are feminist, people who defend that woman are superior and protests EVERYTHING man does.
    Don't take me wrong though , im pretty good with girls in real life , i got no problem with them , i just dont like these people i talked about.
    Again, then they are not real feminists.

True/real feminists wants men and females to be equal.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

15. Thanks CrimsonMoon thanked for this post
    Likes Kaleohano liked this post
    Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Oooh... touchy subject this could get ugly.

Funny stuff by Kaleohano though!

But I also like and agree with wolfgirl.

I have to admit I am a bit old fashioned and tend to do more of the 'manly' stuff, with exception of cooking (I love to cook), and expect a gal to do most of the cleaning. We are what we are. And I fess up to hating cleaning. But its not like I dont help out... in fact I do most of the cleaning and she just doesnt do much at all. Not the way I envisioned things to turn out.

I believe design does factor in, I mean pretty much all species in the wold the males and females have genetic differences, different instincts, and predisposed to certain characteristics. Now we are the only intelligent species and as such we can get around these traits if we desire too. But still plenty of double standards exist. There aren't many gals out there that would actually enjoy getting transmission fluid and grease in her hair while helping me reattach a transmission, or reach ones arm up elbow deep or more into a deers rib cage and pull out steaming hot entrails, or run a chainsaw or swing an axe to help me cut wood for the winter... perhaps some but those kind of things are still a man's territory. If anything the world is becoming more feminine-esque (just IMHO) more and more guys are more concerned with there hair due and terrified of getting there hands dirty or breaking a nail.
    ~ Tristan

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hmmm... Been a while

18. Likes Chewbaka liked this post
    Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Both genders have their ups and downs. I think we are all equal. It is just the media etc try to make things worse. We have different bodies. So what? That's how we were designed to reproduce. We all have stengths, weaknesses, feelings, etc.

20. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Women used to be able to just sit at home and go shopping with there husbands money, but some feminist had to complain and now they have to work.

Now then, what do you think?
    The whole house wife thing is a fairly recent invention, that came with neolithic agricultural society. And it did make some deal of sense, as both working in the field and working at home were quite laborious, but the latter was easier when caring for children. But paleolithic society was every bit as egalitarian as modern society. With the industrial revolution, the reasons for dividing work tasks into gender roles went away, and it was the economically sound thing to have both genders working again.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

22. Likes Explorer Oak, PinkGalaxies liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Its no secret that the newer generations of guys are getting more and more weak. But the same holds true for the women. If you want proof, watch Some old episodes (Before 2000s) of Jerry Springer, and then watch the newer ones. You can see a clear difference in how "tough" both guys and girls are these days.
    You want me to watch Jerry Springer? Yeah, I have something called a life.

And while I notice that girls are pretty lacking in the toughness department nowadays, the fact that some men have become emo crybabies makes the whole "alpha male" sentiment fall apart. Whatever genetic dispositions we have can be easily influenced by our personal desires and societal norms. Why keep up the "men are tougher than women" sentiment when men keep getting weaker?

Furthermore, you don't really make yourself sound like a "strong independent woman" with your little essay there. All you're doing is making yourself sound like a lonely lady with a bad attitude.
    Why? Because I don't act like a stereotypical woman? Because I like working? Because I'm not out worrying about "my man?" Because I have sex randomly like a guy? I may be single, but I'm not lonely. Not sure why, at my age, we need to divide girls into either having boyfriends or being lonely.

And yes, if I were to have a boyfriend and he wanted me to cook for him because I was "expected" to, then he is going to get a roundhouse kick to the eye.

We'll look at it statistically.
    Quite obviously, the average male has more physical strength than the average female.
    Research shows that males average higher SAT scores.
    It shows that out of the working population, males average a higher income.
    Far more females earn bachelors degrees, but all other degrees are dominated by males.
    I guess guys are better cooks too, cuz there are a lot more male chefs than female.
    Female crime rates are much lower than male.
    Women tend to live longer
    Women also have better spatial recognition, emotional intelligence, and a higher tolerance for pain. Maybe you better cooking men can make me a sammich.

I don't care much about physical strength when emotions can't back it up. A high SAT score from a man means nothing to me since I also had a high SAT score. We could go on all day about the misogynistic views of some corporations that don't pay women the same rates as men, so men making more money doesn't mean anything by itself. Of course, the same thing applies to fields dominated by men.

Also, data shows that women earn more Bachelor's AND Master's degrees than men. And men aren't leading that much in doctoral degrees; "dominating" is a strong word.

Until a girl dumps you or you get kicked out of a guild in WOW. Then no one will hear the end of it.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 09-04-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    This is my war face.

24. Thanks CrimsonMoon thanked for this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You want me to watch Jerry Springer? Yeah, I have something called a life.

And while I notice that girls are pretty lacking in the toughness department nowadays, the fact that some men have become emo crybabies makes the whole "alpha male" sentiment fall apart. Whatever genetic dispositions we have can be easily influenced by our personal desires and societal norms. Why keep up the "men are tougher than women" sentiment when men keep getting weaker?
    like i said, pretty much everyone is getting weak these days.

Why? Because I don't act like a stereotypical woman? Because I like working? Because I'm not out worrying about "my man?" Because I have sex randomly like a guy? I may be single, but I'm not lonely. Not sure why, at my age, we need to divide girls into either having boyfriends or being lonely.

And yes, if I were to have a boyfriend and he wanted me to cook for him because I was "expected" to, then he is going to get a roundhouse kick to the eye.
    No, its cuz you have a shi**y attitude.

Women also have better spatial recognition, emotional intelligence, and a higher tolerance for pain. Maybe you better cooking men can make me a sammich.

I don't care much about physical strength when emotions can't back it up. A high SAT score from a man means nothing to me since also had a high SAT score. We could go on all day about the misogynistic views of some corporations that don't pay women the same rates as men, so men making more money doesn't mean anything by itself. Of course, the same thing applies to fields dominated by men.

Also, data shows that women earn more Bachelor's AND Master's degrees than men. And men aren't leading that much in doctoral degrees; "dominating" is a strong word.

Until a girl dumps you or you get kicked out of a guild in WOW. Then no one will hear the end of it.
    I don't even play wow lol
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

like i said, pretty much everyone is getting weak these days.
    Which is kinda my point. Guys can't pretend to be the big dogs when the dogs keep getting smaller and smaller. Why point out that men are stronger than women? Or that they get more degrees? As long as they are sobbing and listening to Linkin Park like the girls, it really doesn't matter.

No, its cuz you have a shi**y attitude.
    And again, I am clueless as to why you think that. If me being offended at the notion that women are "expected" to cook and clean for a man (or that they should be with a man in the first place) means that I have a crap attitude, then I am guilty as charged. Then again, as long as guys make jokes about women belonging in the kitchen, I'm going to make jokes about drop kicking a guy who says that to me.

I don't even play wow lol
    Congratulations. Do you want a cookie? Actually, since men can apparently cook better than women, you can make your own cookie.
    This is my war face.

27. Thanks CrimsonMoon thanked for this post
    Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Which is kinda my point. Guys can't pretend to be the big dogs when the dogs keep getting smaller and smaller. Why point out that men are stronger than women? Or that they get more degrees? As long as they are sobbing and listening to Linkin Park like the girls, it really doesn't matter.
    but if one starts above the other (guys above girls for the past obviously) and they both decrease at the same rate, the gap between them remans the same lol

And again, I am clueless as to why you think that. If me being offended at the notion that women are "expected" to cook and clean for a man (or that they should be with a man in the first place) means that I have a crap attitude, then I am guilty as charged. Then again, as long as guys make jokes about women belonging in the kitchen, I'm going to make jokes about drop kicking a guy who says that to me.
    I never once said that i disagreed with your opinion on the matter. I simply stated that you said your opinion with a bad attitude.

You wanted to say "I don't think its fair that women are expected to cook and glean for guys. Guys can do those things just as well."
    instead, you said "Guy wants me in the kitchen? he'll go to bed hungry, horny, and with a black eye."
    Both essentially say the same thing. Just one of them makes you sound like a lady. I think these roles were reversed between the two of us with the chick-fil-a thread. This time you're the one making yourself sound like a pompous a$$hole. not me.

Congratulations. Do you want a cookie? Actually, since men can apparently cook better than women, you can make your own cookie.
    And though you are right that i could make a better cookie than you, its the thought of your love and affection for me that counts.
    Hmmm... Been a while

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

About the whole black eye thing, I'm with DesGerman.

Then again, I been here too long to know WolfGirl is not a lady at all. I don't mean in a demeaning way, but too many of her posts shows her mentality is more tomboyish than lady if anything.

Not news at all, kids. Move a long now.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-04-2012 at 09:00 PM.

30. Likes wolfgirl90 liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibro View Post
    About the whole black eye thing, I'm with DesGerman.

Then again, I been here too long to know WolfGirl is not a lady at all. I don't mean in a demeaning way, but too many of her posts shows her mentality is more tomboyish than lady if anything.

Not news at all, kids. Move a long now.
    that just means she wishes she was a guy. even if she don't openly admit it :P
    Hmmm... Been a while

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that just means she wishes she was a guy. even if she don't openly admit it :P
    I think that's the whole point of being a tomboy, man? xD

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

jk jk jk

I think men are better. I hate menstruating every month, at least you boys don't.
    Anyways, I love being who I am (except those time of the month) because I'm just happy being alive and doing well in my life.
    I respect both sex and treat them all equally. Sure, men can go "I'm so macho and boss", etc. I just don't want someone to disrespect me and not emotionally and physically hurt me.
    Other wise, I'll Jackie Chan your arse.
    Last edited by Meenah; 09-04-2012 at 09:09 PM.

34. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post

jk jk jk

I think men are better. I hate menstruating every month, at least you boys don't.
    Anyways, I love being who I am (except those time of the month) because I'm just happy being alive and doing well in my life.
    I respect both sex and treat them all equally. Sure, men can go "I'm so macho and boss", etc. I just don't want someone to disrespect me and not emotionally and physically hurt me.
    Other wise, I'll Jackie Chan your arse.
    Where's my sammich?

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I think that's the whole point of being a tomboy, man? xD
    As sheldon would say to her
    Hmmm... Been a while

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Where's my sammich?
    Actually, I love making sandwiches. I get in a cute apron and serve it with a nice cold beverage of your choice. :9

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    Actually, I love making sandwiches. I get in a cute apron and serve it with a nice cold beverage of your choice. :9
    Make me the special please with some beer.

Closed Thread

Thread Information