AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Princess Cupcake's Adorable Art ♥

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Princess Cupcake's Adorable Art ♥

@SIZARY-MOMO
    Can't see the pic D:
    I've decided to do a various assortment of eye styles so feel free to suggest more~

Here was my DOTM May entry. The theme was nature.

A thank you to @CrimsonMoon and whoever else voted for it!

2. Likes Albear liked this post
    ¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts V Guitar Cheshire Cat Fox
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    @SIZARY-MOMO
    Can't see the pic D:
    I've decided to do a various assortment of eye styles so feel free to suggest more~
    Kinda like this...

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have decided to give this a go and see what AF thinks of my work ^.^

A Minecraft "creeper" made of clay and painted with acrylics

Clay Kirara Figure (InuYasha)

I like to make jewelry and I craft my own charms (especially miniature food)
    You're very gifted omg! Kirara is really well, the minecraft is original and the fake food is just super, specially the first one (shame the pokeball is too small for me to watch it decently :P)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

This one used to be mah siggy. I call it "Kawaii World"

Here is a drawing of Sesshomaru from my sketch book. I call it "Smirking Sesshy"

A short lil comic I made a long time ago - first time I used ink.
    Sesshomaru is too weird :P but well drawed. And the comic is really good and appealing, wonder why don't I have even 10% of your drawing skills :P

Mad Genius AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru has a brilliant future AkanoYoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Rageface Headphones Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2022 08:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DementedStereo Steam ID: Aakanoyoru

For those of you unfamiliar to Klimt, this is a reproduction of his painting "The Kiss" as a glass mosaic.
    [/IMG][/CENTER]
    I love Klimt's work! I wrote a paper about his works last semester, proving that anything based on Klimt can't be kitschy. Turns out I was right. I think its due to his works being timeless, portraying basic subjects that permeate our everyday lives such as life, death and sexuality.

I don't know why, but everytime I see vividly colored squares in a work (like your glass mosaic) I think of Mondrian's Broadway Boogie Woogie... weird :/

Also: Elfen Lied. But moving on.

I'm not much of a fan of the Pokemon after the first 151, but that Sunkern is adorable, and your other ceramics (am I using the correct word?) look good enough to eat . Your drawings have a charming 2-dimensional quality that many people fail to execute properly.

6. Thanks Princess Cupcake thanked for this post
    Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Here is an update fo shizzle

This one is more of a therapy drawing. I was feeling a lil down in the dumps and the power was out so I decided to get creative with some crayons. I love the roughness in the way that they color. It was quite nostalgic of my kindergarten days.

Title: "Lone Wolf and the Last Leaf"

8. Likes RoXX0rz liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Here is an update fo shizzle

This one is more of a therapy drawing. I was feeling a lil down in the dumps and the power was out so I decided to get creative with some crayons. I love the roughness in the way that they color. It was quite nostalgic of my kindergarten days.

Title: "Lone Wolf and the Last Leaf"

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...st_leaf013.jpg
    If you draw like this feeling a little down I can't imagine how will you do feeling perfectly fine! :P
    Really nice drawings, thanks a lot for sharing
    Last edited by Meenah; 07-08-2012 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Do NOT quote images.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default A Little Abstract

Please, for christ's sake, DO NOT QUOTE THE IMAGES!
    Also, if you do not have anything meaningful to contribute to this thread, click the back button on your browser right now. I am insulted by posts like "Very nice" and "Great work" because I know that my art deserves so much more than those generic responses with absolutely no thought put into them at all. They usually get deleted by the mods anyhow. I don't care if you are sincere or just trying to get your post count up. Cut it out.

Ok, now that that has been said, I will lighten the mood with some of my art. This is a little different from my normal stuff, mind you (quite out of my comfort zone of anime characters, clay, and cutesy-ness). We're about to get a little abstract up in here ^.^

"Brainbow" (color pencil) Sorry for the low image quality =\

Here is some detail of the same piece

Intense Abstract Acrylic Painting (painting is one of my weakest mediums of art)
    Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 07-16-2012 at 12:34 PM.

11. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, I'll try to make a decent critique for your work

Really love that "new" style of yours, first drawing is really original, all that variety of colours mixing eachother on all those different patterns are really great for my eyes, can really say anything bad from it, it's gorgeous.

As for the last one, I like it pretty much as well, again nice colours (though I think they're kinda confusing) but they seem kinda withered, don't know if it's from the image's quality or from the painting itself.

Anyways, you seem to have much over average tallent for paiting so think you should try to get better at it, he'd all thank that

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you are someone who has already commented on my stuff a ton recently then please give other members a chance to post their opinions before replying to this thread with any additional feedback. Thank you.

Here is an old doodle I did for a friend! Found it on my phone. I used to really like drawing vampires/elves but rarely drew close ups of an anime character's face. Even my past work ain't too shabby, ya think? :3

An update on my accessories. This is a handmade hemp necklace with a cute glass charm! Braiding hemp is very fun and I will be happy to do commissions. Purple, black, tan, rainbow, maybe some red. Need to get me some more beads and pendants though so I'll probably do that soon as possible =P

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

The Intense Abstract Acrylic Painting is one that looks really cool. I really like how the flames look. And that I'm a big fan of bright rainbow colors lol. Also, do you think it would be okay if I actually used that rainbow flame pic to make a sig? It really does look that cool to me

15. Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@blueangel0661 So is this along the lines of what you were looking for in a bow piece? Like cabochons with a flat back? Or did you want some kind of loop for the bow to tie around?

I just love to make miniature sweets <3 Hadn't made any in a while so I thought I'd post it to show all of AF my eye for making fake cupcakes ;D

Materials: oven bake clay, acrylic paint, glitter, glue, glitter glue, sparkly pink paper, a sequin, and a rhinestone.

17. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Flat backs :3 it's so cute and perfect.. Thanks dear! I'll get working on my crafts soon so I can purchase from you soon :3

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

19. Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Member Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 07:43 AM
    Threads

AWWWH!!! You're work is AWWWHHHSOME!!!
    I praise you 100/100! I really liked that cupcake,lolipop and all , and ESPECIALLY that Pokemon Tamago (egg).

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, we have a bunch of different stuff here so go 'head and take a gander. Click to enlarge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_1rsz_1misty_with_togepi_pointalism_by_lindseydunno-d50pisr.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	67376Click image for larger version

Name:	beside_the_shrine_by_lindseydunno-d4lmrvtlil.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	67377Click image for larger version

Name:	251019_152519681485823_7747261_n.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	67378Click image for larger version

Name:	howling_wolf_by_lindseydunno-d3jbsnq.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	67379Click image for larger version

Name:	242180_147445641993227_100001833751670_302098_1695714_o.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	67375

(From right to left)
    Image #1: Misty & Togapei Pointillism - Markers
    Image #2: "Beside the Shrine "Fresco painting of XxxHolic's Yuko - Watercolors 2011
    Image #3: "Smoke and Swirls" - Marker and Gel pens 2010
    Image #4: "Howling Wolf At Midnight" - Laminated chalk drawing
    Image #5: "I Can't Remember Last Night" Mandala - Markers and watercolors

Again, my apologies for the poor image quality. Most of these are either too big to be scanned or can't be scanned (for example, the fresco). FYI a fresco is a painting on plaster. The most-known fresco painting is in the Sistine Chapel, done by Michelangelo. Now, I'm no Michelangelo but it was a fun project. =]
    Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 08-28-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Member Smikimimi is on a distinguished road Smikimimi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2012 09:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LeSisterz

SO CUTE! you're really good with Clay and Ceramic! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Sunpokémon that I don't remember the name ceramic thingny! it's so cute! <3 raawr!

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love all of your stuff, especially the cupcakes and Sesshomaru drawing. :]

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here is my latest piece of jewelry. 'Tis a spiral hemp necklace, both rainbow and black, made with a stunning glass charm and beads that would best compliment it. The wooden bead used for the backing was hand-painted by me in a sort of abstract style.

Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 09-13-2012 at 08:46 PM.

25. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your jewelry are always really good.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cheese the saurus Rex
    Why thank you, cake buddeh. It's surprising to see a male take interest in my jewelry! Do you have any suggestions for me?

A heart shaped charm made from clay and hand-painted by me. It features Stocking, a main character in Panty Stocking with Garterbelt. I used oven bake clay, acrylic paint, glitter glue and a candy sticker.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Princess Cupcake
    You are welcome. But I was refering to your artistic quality in your pieces.
    I am pretty sure I will not wear them.. I think you'll find that kinda weird. Lol.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here is a mushroom ring made out of clay, hand-painted with acrylic paint and some glitter (of course :3).
    Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 09-27-2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: BETTER PICTURE! :D

30. Likes Albear liked this post
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

An Angry birds necklace. Charm is handmade and painted with acrylics also. I made two of them for a friend of mine at work because her kids love Angry birds.

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Angry birds! Now that necklace, i might wear.

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All of your jewelry is just so cute!!! x3 (especially that Stocking charm)

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

New jewelry that I made. One is beaded and one is a beaded hemp choker.

New project that I thought of: collages!

One is Lady Gaga inspired by the song "Beautiful Dirty Rich" and the other just a bunch of luscious-looking lips.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information