AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Air Gear Wallpaper

Junior Member gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 03:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Air Gear Wallpaper

Ok so this is my second try making a wallpaper..plz let me know if its any good i would like to get some opinions so that i can decide whether to go on with making more or not. Here goes:

Last edited by gazler; 03-21-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

Default Re: Air Gear Wallpaper

@gazler its pretty good XD The Designs are nice.

Sword Art Online
    <3 Kirito and Asuna <3
    Quote: "Its easier to be yourself then to be something your not"

Junior Member gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler has a reputation beyond repute gazler's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, thnx i ll be posting more then..let me know wat u think abt them too

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Sort of simple and plain but you're on the right track? Do you make signatures and LP's yet (large projects- Bigger than sigs but waaay smaller than WP's]
    I also can't view the full size to determine any further quality issues you might have. ^_^;

You do need to work on a few things though, your lighting. The orange over the guys face is considered lighting, and not very good lighting at that.

Another thing is that there's a thin cyan line going down the right side of the edge of the wallpaper..

Anyways keep it up, and if you don't do signatures or smaller things yet, try those to better be able to know how to manage/fill space.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Sort of simple and plain but you're on the right track? Do you make signatures and LP's yet (large projects- Bigger than sigs but waaay smaller than WP's]
    I also can't view the full size to determine any further quality issues you might have. ^_^;

You do need to work on a few things though, your lighting. The orange over the guys face is considered lighting, and not very good lighting at that.

Another thing is that there's a thin cyan line going down the right side of the edge of the wallpaper..

Anyways keep it up, and if you don't do signatures or smaller things yet, try those to better be able to know how to manage/fill space.
    Mhmm..Thx a lot and yea i kinda thought that i messed up the guy's face... i have made one signature should i upload it ? its not very good so i wasnt sure.. and i have a few other wallpapers but i cant really call them "anime related" thats y i didnt upload em..should i ? and btw, ur signature - is it two images ? (the girl and the background) or did you pick up all those abstacts from different places and put em together ? thx again

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by gazler View Post
    Mhmm..Thx a lot and yea i kinda thought that i messed up the guy's face... i have made one signature should i upload it ? its not very good so i wasnt sure.. and i have a few other wallpapers but i cant really call them "anime related" thats y i didnt upload em..should i ? and btw, ur signature - is it two images ? (the girl and the background) or did you pick up all those abstacts from different places and put em together ? thx again
    I didn't make my signature, @Serated did so I can't tell you what he did.. But knowing how he works, it's probably a combination of at LEAST 50 different layers of stuff. Not two images the stock and the BG.. My stuff is: here...

In any case.. Post up more works, you can post your signatures in one thread in the sig/avi section though you have to make a new thread per wallpaper in the wallpaper section.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea i just noticed that..And wow dats some dedication..heh mine's only two and a few brush strokes xD Anyway, i will be following the trend you suggested and starting with sigs..thx

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree that it dose look a little plain. Next time try, and add more to the background. Get some good brushes, or patterns. Then give them a try til you find something you like. Other then tat it looks good.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll keep that in mind thankyou I am about to upload a few wallpapers i made a long time ago..hope you like them..not exactly anime related but i would still like to give a try

Junior Member bling is on a distinguished road bling's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2012 03:03 AM
    Threads

great work!

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thx !

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

I like it! I don't mind that the background is plain.
    I love Air Gear! lol

Member Xel is on a distinguished road Xel's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xelphus

my biggest issue is where the focus lies: in the text. With almost any image, you want a large focus on the primary render, which is the main reason we use lighting

the text can really detract from any work, especially if it's a major line or phrase

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information