AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OOC: The Farlands: Forest Under Fallon

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Default OOC: The Farlands: Forest Under Fallon

The Farlands OOC:
    Any questions regarding anything related the RP go here, as well as any relevant information that doesn't go In Character. I want to let you guys know that I want to answer questions because I enjoy describing the RP to you guys. So please don't hesitate to ask anything, even if it's just a small thing. Also, the Sign-Ups are continuing until Chapter 7, so we're still taking in people!

Map of the Farlands
    Middle Lands

-Click the Thumbnail to view full size-
    The Middle Lands is where all life dwells, and where the normal cycle of time moves. People live, age, and die here. There is friendship, trade, and the occasional war for territory. There are wonders to be seen, as well as horrors to be avoided. Thinite watches over all of this. One cannot see Thinite, but some can hear him.
    The Overworld

The Overworld is a collection of beautiful floating continents, containing plant life, water, but no animals. All that dwell here are the Druids. The continents float high above the clouds, unable to be viewed from the surface. It is a beautiful, yet plain land. The islands are riddled with trees of all sizes, with grassy valleys blanketing the top surface. While the larger continents contain cliffs and mountains that hold no snow, with a few grass valleys and trees filling in the rest. The druids hide in places that no one could possibly guess, and will only timidly come out if you call them, usually taking several times.
    The Neverrealms

The Neverrealms is the world of death and despair, feared by all races except for the Phantoms. In this realm, the very air is filled with corruption and fear, for it is an alternate version of Middle Lands. Here, there is no light and no shadow. One can see still see, however, but all that can be seen is rock, a strange crimson liquid, and sand, of grey and white. The land knows no sky, for it is an inverted sphere. If one digs deep enough, they will find themselves in this realm, for the planet the Farlands lies on is hollow, and this is what lies within. Teleportation can also bring you here. There is a strong magical force that keeps you against the ground, jumping is not possible here. Phantoms roam the area, terrorizing any who they meet. Their powers are extremely powerful here, as well as all forms of dark magic, while healing magic is weakened.

Game Masters:
    @DemonSlayerThe3rd (Creator)
    @Teru Murasame

[RPG Thread]
    IC Posts
    RP Progress
    Story Chapter List

[Sign-Up Thread]
    Character Creation
    Full History
    Last edited by I A; 07-09-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

2. Likes saint_virgin001 liked this post
    Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: OOC: The Farlands: Forest Under Fallon

Quick question: Do we need to include "Location" in our posts?

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    Quick question: Do we need to include "Location" in our posts?
    No, you don't have to. But you can if you want to, personally I will. Just remember when all the characters start moving around we don't want things to get too confusing, but for now, we don't have to.

EDIT: Erm, your post is a little off, please reread the first post regarding the rules.
    Last edited by I A; 07-09-2011 at 03:46 PM.
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

5. Thanks Elukien thanked for this post
    Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Got to ask how are we meant do deal with fighting NPC and players are they done the same way or are you in control of the out comes?
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

For the most part, I am not in control of the outcomes. But if I see that you are god-modding (winning every battle easily) then I'll send out a Shard for you to deal with. In which case, I will play as the Shard, and hunt your character down and cause you trouble until you stop god-modding.

Honestly, as fun as that sounds, it really isn't. That would mean I'd have to control over 2 characters at a time, and watch posts more carefully.

In the end, battle, and know your limits. Just don't god-mod and we'll all be happy.
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by YaoiBlossom View Post
    As noon drew nearer, the Nekos of the tiny village began to gather at the town Performance Stage.
    By any chance, would this tiny village be Kanashi Village or a different one in general?

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Ensiffer No, it's a different village.

That's one thing I should note. Just because something may not be on the map doesn't mean it's there. Small Groves, Valleys, Canyons, and even Tiny Villages can exist, but wouldn't be mapped because of their 'insignificance' (I think that's the right word for it.)
    Sing from the soul

Groups:
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---

Junior Member XxSoul EaterxX is on a distinguished road XxSoul EaterxX's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2011 11:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yooo! I wanna join this RPG group! Where can I join? I have a cool RP character to match with this environment. ^^

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

12. Thanks I A thanked for this post
    Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Is this RPG going to continue or is it going to die?
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Junior Member bella10388 is on a distinguished road bella10388's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2011 09:07 PM
    Threads

Thank you so much for your post.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information