AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about Relationships

Junior Member Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2012 08:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Let's talk about Relationships

Well since were all oozing hormones I was wondering if anyone on here is in a relationship or if you just want to talk about being single (Like Me Q.Q) (Forever Alone Unite!!! Q.Q) Anyway I do like this one girl >.> but she is dating this other guy and I think she would be better off with me but that's just my jealousy talking and I mean she seems to like me more because he is such a !@#!@#!@#$!@$ *cries* Q.Q Anyway enough about my terrible relationship life let's talk about everyone else's and don't feel bad if your not in a relationship because.....i'm not either Q.Q

I love hearing about people's relationships or how that's going but this might open up old wounds for a lot of people. I can't tell you how many people I know who have either been scarred or traumatized from a relationship (Man I need to get with the times >.>) anyway thankfully i've never had such a bad relationship before anyway please begin the conversing xD
    Last edited by Shadowhearts; 03-20-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Default Re: Let's talk about Relationships

I mean she seems to like me more
    If that were the case wouldn't she be with you? Plus, it's not good to get your hopes up....I know this will kick up a sh*t-storm, but girls in crappy relationships will usually stay in one. Doesn't matter how friendly or nice you are to them, either, some of them tend to think cheating is ok. I know you may like this girl but do yourself a favor look else where.

Junior Member Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts has a reputation beyond repute Shadowhearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    If that were the case wouldn't she be with you? Plus, it's not good to get your hopes up....I know this will kick up a sh*t-storm, but girls in crappy relationships will usually stay in one. Doesn't matter how friendly or nice you are to them, either, some of them tend to think cheating is ok. I know you may like this girl but do yourself a favor look else where.
    Well that's not neccessarily true just lately she seems to be changing sides like she would rather be with me but she can't seem to tear herself away from the other guy because she is taking his feelings into consideration. I mean she isn't the type to cheat either I get what your saying but that statement is not always 100% true.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would wait to start anything other then a friendship. Scoring on the rebound is never a good idea. At least if you expects things to last.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    I would wait to start anything other then a friendship. Scoring on the rebound is never a good idea. At least if you expects things to last.
    Well the thing is that I've been friends with her since September and we tried to have a relationship but it was just more of "A really good friendship" (and no not a **** buddy relationship >.>) we were just very close and after November we sort of stopped talking because she was always so busy and after Christmas break I met up with her again and I've been hanging out with her almost every day now because i'm also friends with her boyfriend but whenever were hanging out it seems like she is flirting with me sometimes I just don't know for sure.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhearts View Post
    Well that's not neccessarily true just lately she seems to be changing sides like she would rather be with me but she can't seem to tear herself away from the other guy because she is taking his feelings into consideration. I mean she isn't the type to cheat either I get what your saying but that statement is not always 100% true.
    The sad and harsh truth is that if she would have liked you more then she likes him, shen she would be with you right now. Maybe she likes the attention, maybe she likes you both... I don't know. But it seems that she do like him more then you, so don't become too attached to her - that will only makes you sad and depressed. False hopes does that to you. Do as @Jacob's Ladder said and look elsewhere.

I know that this probably wasn't what you wanted to read but... Q.Q

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Seriously dude... Run away fast... It'll be nothing but caos and emotion tugging if you try to step between the two.. I've liked my best friend for 7 years. In the earlier stages he had a girlfriend and like you I was friends with them both.. Though best friends with the guy I was still friends with the girl and would go to her house even if he wasn't there. Of course things did not last and I was stuck in the middle... And 5 years later I'm still his friend and never once dated him... Sure every now and then he gave some clues that would mean he was interested but it was better not to take them.

At some point there's just a line drawn that you're not ment to cross.... I think you may have already crossed it dude... I'm even thinking about calling and telling him tonight not to contact me anymore unless it's an emergency.. Once they know they have you around their finger it'll be an emotional and using relationship [even as friends] guarantee.

And I now have a boyfriend of one year and 3 almost 4 months =D
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-20-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: changed your to their since it was a absent minded mistake

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

8. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well the thing is that I've been friends with her since September and we tried to have a relationship but it was just more of "A really good friendship" (and no not a **** buddy relationship >.>) we were just very close and after November we sort of stopped talking because she was always so busy and after Christmas break I met up with her again and I've been hanging out with her almost every day now because i'm also friends with her boyfriend but whenever were hanging out it seems like she is flirting with me sometimes I just don't know for sure.
    Well this could go anywhere to be honest. Are you sure its flirting or just being nice. What dose she normally talk about when you guys are hanging out.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    The sad and harsh truth is that if she would have liked you more then she likes him, shen she would be with you right now. Maybe she likes the attention, maybe she likes you both... I don't know. But it seems that she do like him more then you, so don't become too attached to her - that will only makes you sad and depressed. False hopes does that to you. Do as @Jacob's Ladder said and look elsewhere.

I know that this probably wasn't what you wanted to read but... Q.Q
    \

Meh it's fine I already went through the whole emo/depressed phase for like a week or two and it was intense but that was like 3-4 months ago i'm completely past it but now she is starting to i don't know show interest again so i'm just sort of playing along but I still just see her as a close friend.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well the thing is that I've been friends with her since September and we tried to have a relationship but it was just more of "A really good friendship" (and no not a **** buddy relationship >.>) we were just very close
    Seems like you where/are friendzoned. Does she use to talk to you / about you as a friend?

and I've been hanging out with her almost every day now because i'm also friends with her boyfriend
    Are you really close to them? Or is is possible for you to start hanging around more with other people instead? You will just feel bad seeing them together like that...

but whenever were hanging out it seems like she is flirting with me sometimes I just don't know for sure.
    False hopes? Maybe you are telling yourself that she does that? Maybe she is just being nice to you - and you think that is flirting?'

You did after all wrote that you arn't sure.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

\
    but now she is starting to i don't know show interest again so i'm just sort of playing along but I still just see her as a close friend.
    Explain ~

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post

And I now have a boyfriend of one year and 3 almost 4 months =D
    Congratulations blue!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

12. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[QUOTE=SuXrys;2658718]Seems like you where/are friendzoned. Does she use to talk to you / about you as a friend?

Are you really close to them? Or is is possible for you to start hanging around more with other people instead? You will just feel bad seeing them together like that...

False hopes? Maybe you are telling yourself that she does that? Maybe she is just being nice to you - and you think that is flirting?'

You did after all wrote that you arn't sure.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Explain ~[COLOR="Silver"]

Well she seems to be acting a lot more social towards me and more friendly like it seems sort of like flirting to me but it's true I could just be wanting to think it's flirting to make myself feel better. I mean they both hang out with the rest of my friends so it's hard for me not to be around them and also it does upset me when they act all lovey dovey in front of me like sometimes they make out for a few seconds in front of everyone and i'm like "Really?" Why do you have to do that in front of all of us even if they are just showing their affection they don't have to do all that you don't see anyone else doing that >.>

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Crap i somehow posted exactly what you just typed anyway to answer your question

She sort of is being a lot more social and friendly towards me and I'm doing the same thing which makes me happy also they both sort of hang out with the rest of my friends so it's hard for me not to see them everyday also it does piss me off when they do lovey stuff in front of me but i can't just tell them to stop also they make out sometimes in front of all of us for like 4-5 seconds or it could just be a really long kiss either way I don't know why they have to do that if they are showing their affection for each other they could go somewere private and do that I mean just don't do it in front of all of us you don't see anyone else doing that >.> I mean geez come on already

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Shadowhearts
    Just being friendly to someone, even if it's more friendly then before, isn't to flirt with someone. Just judging from what you have wrote it seems that you are misinterpreting her friendliness for something completely different then what is actually seems to be (perhaps because you are hoping for something else in your head?).

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Shadowhearts
    Just being friendly to someone, even if it's more friendly then before, isn't to flirt with someone. Just judging from what you have wrote it seems that you are misinterpreting her friendliness for something completely different then what is actually seems to be (perhaps because you are hoping for something else in your head?).
    Your probably right I mean I'm not exactly saying that she is flirting with me just you can't blame me if I take it as flirting from a girl that I like but I want to be something else in my head. I've sort of already come to the realization in my head and like I said i'm basically over it but it's not completely out my system yet but the worst has passed believe me >.>

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have a fiance, engaged since last year over in the summer and I've been with him for 3 years and 3 almost 4 months. I'm targeting on forever, btw. He's a wonderful guy and a high school sweetheart to put it that way. <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've sort of already come to the realization in my head and like I said i'm basically over it but it's not completely out my system yet but the worst has passed believe me >.>
    I don't know what she feels like, but it's good to hear that you don't feel as bad about this anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    I have a fiance, engaged since last year over in the summer and I've been with him for 3 years and 3 almost 4 months. I'm targeting on forever, btw. He's a wonderful guy and a high school sweetheart to put it that way. <3
    Congratulations!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

19. Thanks Meenah thanked for this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    How SWEET!!!! :3 Congratulations

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

I don't know what she feels like, but it's good to hear that you don't feel as bad about this anymore!

Congratulations!
    Yes this is true I got over it months ago just that part of me that still wants it but i'm happy with what I have right now

21. Thanks Meenah thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes this is true I got over it months ago just that part of me that still wants it but i'm happy with what I have right now
    That is not surprising. Feelings takes time to come over.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Member Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2012 12:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm currently in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful, beautiful girl (even though she always tells me she's ugly. Personally, I think I'm the uglier one of this relationship but I think everyone tends to think about themselves this way)! But she lives out of country so its a little painful sometimes. Especially since while her parents approve of this, mine don't even know i'm bisexual. I'm pretty sure that if I told them, they'd kick me out of the house. They've already practically forbidden a friend of mine from ever coming back just because her parents are homosexual. They'd be disgusted to find out their daughter swings both ways and absolutely frightened to hear of her dating someone out-of-country! Actually, rewind that. They'd be horrified to find out I'm dating at all! Yep. I've got those parents that won't let me date until I'm 26 or something. Which I can sort of understand since they're always worried that even reading a book distracts me from my studies but... still. If I happened to fall in love when I was 26, great. But I fell in love a little early for them. So sorry.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Just like Gero50 said, you don't want to be the rebound, and you may have slipped into the "friend zone", already. Just be careful, and expect the unexpected.

She may be using you to try to make her bf jealous, sounds like it. And you can't get out of the FZ once in it, so it may be best to distance yourself. This doesn't mean to not be friends with her, but it does mean find another girl....be happy. Don't go for someone with that much baggage.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 03-20-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The only person I'll ever love is myself.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Member Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now, I'm not saying that it isn't worth your time if you think it is yourself. Just like Gero50 said, you don't want to be the rebound, and you may have slipped into the "friend zone", already. Just be careful, and expect the unexpected.
    I'm just going to butt into say that there are relationships that stem from friendships. it's possible and in my opinion, is the truest form of love. So @Shadowhearts don't get too discouraged if the girl you like sees you only as a friend now. Some of the most successful relationships were born from friendships.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Manipulation View Post
    I'm just going to butt into say that there are relationships that stem from friendships. it's possible and in my opinion, is the truest form of love. So @Shadowhearts don't get too discouraged if the girl you like sees you only as a friend now. Some of the most successful relationships were born from friendships.
    Is that how yours started out as? And I would beg to differ, this can also be the biggest heart ache...speaking from experience.

Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bomb
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Manipulation View Post
    Awwww thanks :3 ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is that how yours started out as? And I would beg to differ, this can also be the biggest heart ache...speaking from experience.
    It is how mine started out. But you do have a point when you say it can be quite a painful thing. But I'd say its worth the risk if two people love each other so. Pain is an unavoidable thing in life and we can go about it two ways: we can withstand it and become stronger or we can succumb to it and live the remainder of our lives in misery. Things like past relationships may come back to haunt you every now and then, but I do believe if you take steps to get over it, one day you can think about that relationship without shedding a single tear.

Awwww thanks :3 ^_^
    You're welcome, hun!

Closed Thread

Thread Information