AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Relationship, nead help please. and be serious :)

Member OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Relationship, nead help please. and be serious :)

Hello!

ok, so i will try to explain this as best as i can. me and my Girl friend have been together
    for quite some time now. and she is studying on this collage right. and she lives in my "nabour" country ( dont know how to spell ) . so its a long distance relationship. ive been with her irl manytimes. annyways. so there is this guy at her collage, and they basicly are with each other everyday. she says to me they are best friends. i try not to get jelous about this. but its extremely hard. especialy since they are watching movies alone together and so on. is it really possble for a girl to have a guy best friend when she is in a relationship allready? the otherguy in the picture is not in a relationship. i really need help on this cus im struggleing. they also sem to be flirting alot together.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Relationship, nead help please. and be serious :)

If they are flirting a lot, then you probably need to be more vigilant.
    Perhaps she's treating your relationship with her as an open relationship?
    Meaning, she's "officially" in a relationship with you, but she's open to other options.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you trust her?

4. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Member OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Do you trust her?
    well, yes and no. but i have some trust issue, since she a teaser and that makes it hard for me sometimes tot rust her.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiYokai View Post
    well, yes and no. but i have some trust issue, since she a teaser and that makes it hard for me sometimes tot rust her.
    She can be a tease all she wants but if that guy is ready to step it to the next level, do you trust her that no matter situation, your relationship is still important?

She can tease her best friend all she wants but if she always has you as a priority then I don't see why you would need to worry.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@OokamiYokai

1) Is she honest and tells you everything about him? Like exactly what they have done, when they have meet exc?
    Or is it you who finds out from "others" that she has meet him?

2) What is it that they do that makes you feel uncomfortable? How are they "flirting" with eachother?

I am in a sort of situation like you, but im the girl in mine. I study at a University at the moment in another town then the one my fiancée lives in so we currently have a long distance relationship aswell. Threw my years here I have had several manly friends and.. you know people have been telling me that I am kind of "flirty" to my personality (which I never notice or don't even know why) but all those guys that I have had as friends, and currently do have as friends, have never been anything else then just that. Friends. We have been going to resturants, movies, been at my place and his place and we have always just been as friends are to eachother. We have been talking, joking, laughing and so on. We have never (what I have noticed anyway) even flirted with eachother even once. Everything that I do with my female friends, I do with the manly ones.

I could never be together with a guy if he couldn't accept that I have manly friends but the thing is is that I am completly honest if he asks me about who im going to meet and what we are going to do. I never hide or lie about meeting someone. If he ask "what are you going to do today?" I answer "I will bla bla bla bla and with bla bla bla bla". He has sometimes been jealous about me meeting with other guys, I understand that especially since we are in a long distance relationship (he is afraid that I will meet someone else) but... he has to accept it. If he cant, I don't see a future for us together. I don't choose my friends for their sex (if they are guys or girls), I choose them because of their personality. If I meet someone that I liked to hang out with, and I notice that he feels the same about me then why should I have to think "darn! to bad that we can't be friends since we doesn't have the same "thing" between our legs.... darn darn darn". I do not want to have it like that, and refuse it aswell. One of my current closest friends is a male and he have both been single and in relations these years that we have known eachother.

On the other hand I have broken up one friendship with one guy because he "confessed" to me, I understood that we couldn't stay as friends then anymore so I don't meet him anymore, obviously. But... as long as two people doesn't have those kind of feelings for eachother... why not being friends? As long as you are honest about everything with your current partner I don't see the problem. Then again, I have grown up having male friends. ^w^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you for this feadback it really helps alot and i guess i just gotta accept it . even tough she teases me about being with him and such. i told her i didnt like it when she teased me about and i hope she dosent do that in the future. and if she is completly honest. as far as i know yes. thank you so much for the help

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thank you for this feadback it really helps alot and i guess i just gotta accept it . even tough she teases me about being with him and such. i told her i didnt like it when she teased me about and i hope she dosent do that in the future. and if she is completly honest. as far as i know yes. thank you so much for the help

Have you ever consider it being a posibility that she's teasing you about that she meets him because she wants you to be jealous?

It has happen that I have done the same (bad thing, I know...) and that has only been because I have wanted my fiancée to be a little jealous, giving me a little more attention. ~ I think it's a chance that she is doing the same thing. If not, why would she tease you about that in the first place? It doesn't make sense.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been in a long distance relationship for the better part of 3 years. My girlfriend is a socialite (in contrast to myself) so on some level I can sympathize with this.

Define "teaser". This is kinda vague.

I'm not implying that you should be telling her who to hang out with, but unless you sit down and talk with her about how uncomfortable this is making you feel, she'll continue obliviously and you'll feel like hell. After the "honeymoon" phase is over, especially in long distance relationships where you have to get kinda creative with physical intimacy, it's pretty common to seek that from someone else. Have you guys been keeping up regular contact (i.e Skype, texts, Facebook, letters, etc)? Have you had problems at all in the past?

No need for unnecessary suspicions, but talk to her. As long as you're both upfront with each other, it should clear the air.

Either way, good luck to you sir. A healthy long distance relationship is something to brag about!
    Last edited by Souhi; 10-15-2011 at 06:34 PM.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: Relationship, nead help please. and be serious :)

Hm... did you have any problems trusting and believing in her when you two were together in person? The way I see it, maybe your girlfriend is the type that likes to tease and flirt with you (this can be a means of keeping your attention towards her). However, it can give the one whose teased a bad message. You mentioned you do have some trust issues. Until you clear up your trust issues, then you probably will have to worry about this guy (sorry if my advice seems bad), because he and her are watching movies alone together. The problem with long distance is that humans want intimacy sooner or later, and she might see this guy as an opportunity, since you aren't there personally. Not trying to be a jerk, but that's just some of the possibilities I see in my mind.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh gosh. Long distance relationships are very difficult. My last one didn't work out whatsoever... ~_~

It's hard to give proper advice without knowing exactly how she's behaving. However, I personally have a guy best friend and there aren't any feelings between us (not anymore, at least). It's highly possibly that she's just friends with this guy. Him being single has nothing to do with you and her.

Besides, have you ever spoken to the guy? If he seems kind of friendly towards you, he's probably not planning on stealing your girl. If he's a d***head to you, then he might be interested in your girlfriend.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hello!

ok, so i will try to explain this as best as i can. me and my Girl friend have been together
    for quite some time now. and she is studying on this collage right. and she lives in my "nabour" country ( dont know how to spell ) . so its a long distance relationship. ive been with her irl manytimes. annyways. so there is this guy at her collage, and they basicly are with each other everyday. she says to me they are best friends. i try not to get jelous about this. but its extremely hard. especialy since they are watching movies alone together and so on. is it really possble for a girl to have a guy best friend when she is in a relationship allready? the otherguy in the picture is not in a relationship. i really need help on this cus im struggleing. they also sem to be flirting alot together.
    I don't know her side of the story, so I can't just say that she's the bad guy here. I have guy friends I hang out with, and sometimes spend alone time with them. However, the person I'm with trust me. Maybe you should trust her too. But if you say she's a teaser, let her know that you don't want to loose her at all and at the same time be firm about it that you don't want guys to flirt with you too much. I can't necessarily give you a good advice because I don't know those people, you do. Just hope that the guy will put boundaries and respect her as much as possible (and to you as well). At the same time, be prepared for the worse if she will end up, knock on wood, cheat on you. At least you won't be too surprised and whatnot.

I'm in a long distance relationship for 3 years, my parents had been in one for 10 years after they married.

My dad had to go to America and left my mom in their home country for 10 years, otherwise he will break the contract. He had to work in America to bring my mom and my older brother in the country. They haven't seen each other for 10 years, not even a visit. They're still together. You two have to make things work. Trust, love and respect makes a healthy relationship. It doesn't matter if you're near or far.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Hello!

Well, it is an interesting situation.

And I will try to be serious despite the rather laughable action of appealing to the interwebz for relationship advice.

Well, depending on how she feels about you, she might just be hanging out with the other guy. Girls can have guy best friends and still be in a relationship. Hell, I certainly do. In fact, my interests kinda prevent me from doing otherwise.

I'll use me as an example.

There aren't a lot of girls around me who like anime, heavy metal and major in engineering (in my fiber optics class, I am the only other girl), so I end up having a LOT of male friends. If my boyfriend got jealous every time I was with another boy or every time I entered another guy's number into my phone, we would have a very short relationship. It would be one thing if I was excessively flirting with someone else (I do flirt quite a bit; again, going to a school where girls are scarce doesn't really help), but simply talking to another boy doesn't warrant jealousy, since there are things that I do with my boyfriend that I don't do with my male friends (use your imagination ).

Your girlfriend might just be a girl who, like me, has a male friends that she hangs out with and probably flirts with. Her hanging out with another guy doesn't necessarily mean that she's cheating on you. However, you should make your feelings known to her (how you feel about her being with other guys) since, let's face it, some guys can handle it and others can't and you just might be one of those people who can't.

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but like I said before, I have a lot of male friends because of my interests and because my school has WAY more guys than girls; my boyfriend understands that and can handle the knowledge of me being with other guys. You might not.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Rule #1 trust her.

I have a best guy friend who I also was literally head over heels for. And my current BF knew that before we even started to date. As we started to date he was jealous at the start but gradually realized that nothing was going to happen between us and my severe like of my friend was slowly starting to fade. Sure I liked this other guy going into the relationship but who could blame me? I've liked him for 7 years it wasn't just going to go away in an instant. So my BF gradually let it go and everything. We both were long distance at first.. but now I live with him =D

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It sounds a lot like NCU to me. My advice is "NEXT". Get another girlfriend who lives close enough to have sex with you. It's not that you can't trust her, but that it is a sucker's bet. It's stupid to invest sexual exclusivity into some LDR, especially at your age and with the current terms of relationship.

On my floor alone, there's a girl who cheated on her LDR boyfriend and broke up with him after the fact. On my floor there's also a sucker who got played into paying pay a $50 meal he had with a girl who already had a boyfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if she is cheating on you or being faithful to you while playing the dude of whom you're jealous.

Last but not least, people change in college (the same applies to anyone who's college aged). Your uncertainty is completely rational, and the discomfort which comes as a result means you are already incurring losses.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, the way she is flirting wiht him, she takes his keys and wrhestle with him over them they sometimes or many times whrestle for now reason, even when im on skyype with her. i have to sit there and listen to it. also everytime i bring up the subject that i think shes a bit over the top. she syas sorry but thats just who i am and suh. and she brings out her go silent card and dosent talk to me until i give her a very good apologi. she also shows me picturess of him and says to me aaaaww isnt he cute. and she tlaks about im ALOT. i know talking about him alot isnt normaly a bad thing. but its not alwys so easy for me. ima very sensetive person.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

ok, the way she is flirting wiht him, she takes his keys and wrhestle with him over them they sometimes or many times whrestle for now reason, even when im on skyype with her. i have to sit there and listen to it. also everytime i bring up the subject that i think shes a bit over the top. she syas sorry but thats just who i am and suh. and she brings out her go silent card and dosent talk to me until i give her a very good apologi. she also shows me picturess of him and says to me aaaaww isnt he cute. and she tlaks about im ALOT. i know talking about him alot isnt normaly a bad thing. but its not alwys so easy for me. ima very sensetive person.
    Well, it seems to me that SuXrys is right. She does seem to be trying to make you jealous. You even said right there that she won't talk to you until you give her a very good apology. This is pretty much proof that she is trying to make you jealous.

Now, I don't know why she is trying so hard, but if she feels she needs to do this to get your attention or something, you two need to sit down and have a talk. But if you two spend a lot of time together and don't have any other problems than this, then I'm sorry to say, but she sounds mean and controlling.

But if you are very certain that she won't do anything with him, and you trust her, just let it go. Worrying about it will only make it worse, and you might start getting all paranoid and everything. But, if you don't trust her, how can your relationship ever go further?

I'm no love guru or anything, but this is just what I think.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you're bringing up the problem with her and she's downplaying how this is bothering you or making you apologize for even bringing it up, you've got some red flags man.

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default the color green

If you're her boyfriend, then shouldnt YOU be her best friend? How would she feel if you had a "female" best friend that you spent movie time with and what not? I don't think she'd like it. But chicks are whacky anyway....what's good for them ain't always good for us guys. Pfft

Also, have you told her that you feel uncomfortable with her having a "guy" as a "best friend"? Or about her spending too much time him? We guys are douche bags...if we know that some chicks bf is not in the picture someone will be making a play for someone. And if she's a tease like you say she is, then it would make it hard to trust. Im sure he's telling her that you don't trust her....that you're trying to control who she can hang out with it, or be her friend. And he's doing this to piss you off.

If she's serious about being with you, then there's no excuses to be showing you pics of him...taunting you with how "cute" or whatever this tool is....she's doing this on purpose. She should be showing pics of you...to her friends.

Wait...you're with her on Skype and she's tooling around with this guy at the same time?? That's not kosher in any relationship. Why is he at her place to begin with when shes talking to you? If they are friends there should be absolutely no physical play.

Dude NEVER apologize for how you feel about something, the guilty get defensive when they feel as though they'very been caught. There is no excuse for what she's doing...and no reason for her to get mad at you for how you feel.
    Last edited by solidarmor; 10-16-2011 at 01:35 PM.

21. Likes Schildknecht, Meenah liked this post
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: the color green

well. she lives at the collage and they are liek 10 ppl ib the same house. so y thast why he is there quite alot. he lives in the room next to her.
    and she knows it makes me really uncomftble when she watching movies with him alone. but i agreed to it, since she went eeally mad cus of it. how it is atm tough i dont see a happy ending in this but i love her freaking much so this will be a hard year if it ends badly :/ just now onskype. iw a talkign with her, and we ahd this discousin about somethign and she said if im not right then im just gonna be quite an then i said well um its kinda mean to be quiet like that then she said oh its mean to be quiet then im gonna be mean and she went all quiet on me, so i just hang up skype.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

and yes she also says alot to me you dont trust me and thanx for the turst ect. ive heard that quite alot

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: the color green

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    If you're her boyfriend, then shouldnt YOU be her best friend? How would she feel if you had a "female" best friend that you spent movie time with and what not? I don't think she'd like it. But chicks are whacky anyway....what's good for them ain't always good for us guys. Pfft

Also, have you told her that you feel uncomfortable with her having a "guy" as a "best friend"? Or about her spending too much time him? We guys are douche bags...if we know that some chicks bf is not in the picture someone will be making a play for someone. And if she's a tease like you say she is, then it would make it hard to trust. Im sure he's telling her that you don't trust her....that you're trying to control who she can hang out with it, or be her friend. And he's doing this to piss you off.

If she's serious about being with you, then there's no excuses to be showing you pics of him...taunting you with how "cute" or whatever this tool is....she's doing this on purpose. She should be showing pics of you...to her friends.

Wait...you're with her on Skype and she's tooling around with this guy at the same time?? That's not kosher in any relationship. Why is he at her place to begin with when shes talking to you? If they are friends there should be absolutely no physical play.

Dude NEVER apologize for how you feel about something, the guilty get defensive when they feel as though they'very been caught. There is no excuse for what she's doing...and no reason for her to get mad at you for how you feel.

Chicks are whacky? Ooooaaaah! Talk about judging every girl just the same! I guess you have bad experiences ... But anyway.

Am in kind of the same situation as ookami, but are the girl part in mine so I answer what I think:
    I wrote before that I wouldn't accept a guy to not accepting my manly friends, in the same way I accept if my guy wants to have female friends of his own. It's part of the deal. If I can have a male best friend, he can have a female best friend. The "best friend" thing is a complicated matter because it depends how people look it it. I for an example views my fiancée as my best friend, but he on the other hand doesn't even "regard me as a friend" - since I am his fiancée not a "friend" in that matter (even if we know eachother very well, he can talk about things with me that he can't with anyone else and bla bla bla bla..). We view it different the "friend" thing, and it's ok.

Even if he would tell her that he doesn't like that she has male friends, what good would that bring? I, again as an example (since I am in the same situation but as the female counterpart in my situation), wouldn't cared to much if my guy said that. It would be his problem, not mine. I refuse to be with a guy who would deside who can be my friend, or can not be my friend. If he thinks that I would try something with one of my male friends then my guy and I have to sit down and talk about it that I
    wouldn't do anything with anyone besides him, but in the end to accept that fact would be his problem: not mine.

As an example:

My fiancée has female friends of his own and sure I can be jealous at times (it's natural) but I won't and can't say anything about it as long as he is honest about everything and tells me the truth all the time. As long as he doesn't hide who he's meeting it's ok for me. Even if I feel uncomfortable I have to accept it. Those jealous feelings is my problems, not his. And it wouldn't been a healty relationship if I on my hand would tell him that I wouldn't like him to meet certain people because they doesn't belong in the "right sex". If I would tell him something like that, then I would have trust problems and then he and I wouldn't have a healty relation with eachother. As long as his friends doesn't do crimes / drugs / violent acts towards other humans or animals or something like that I will not say anything about his friends.

* But I do agree that cuddeling with the guy and telling people that she thinks her friend is cute is not an acceptable behaviour, even if she is trying to make someone jealous or not. What she is doing is "over the top". Even I would never dream about doing something like that, especially not infront of my fiancée... no way.

And I belive that her friend was at her place because they were with eachother during that time and when oOkami tried to call her via Skype she hang up because she was busy being with her friend at the moment. That certain event I don't think she did anything wrong with. Ok, she should have said that "Im occupied, I call you later" - but I don't find it strange that she is having a friend over. A male one or not.

Also, nothing wrong with showing anyone pictures of a male friend - it's the way she did it on that's wrong (like: oooh isn't he cute). But the showing-a-picture in itself: nothing wrong.

-----------

* Something else that is wrong is that she is childish in her way that she "discuss" it with the threadstarter. Stop talking, ignoring and walking away is a childish behaviour and ookami you shouldn't accept that. But you have to accept that she is watching movies with him, Im sorry but you have to. He is after all her friend.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 10-16-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

24. Likes Schildknecht liked this post
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have accepted that, actually a few hrs ago he asked her if she wannted to watch a movie with him and i said to her its ok but i stli dont nt know what to do with tthe teasing and so onn.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

ty so much for everyonce few on this tough it helpsm alot

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i have accepted that, actually a few hrs ago he asked her if she wannted to watch a movie with him and i said to her its ok but i stli dont nt know what to do with tthe teasing and so onn.
    You just have to tell her when she is overdoing it that it's not ok, and you don't like it.

Like if she tells you that she thinks he's cute then you say "I don't like hearing that you think other guys are cute, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Please stop that".
    If she is "cuddling" with him infront of you then "I don't like seeing you guys cuddling like that, can you please stop?".

Just try to keep sounding calm when saying that, and not being to emotional about it. If you get to emotional then there is a chance that she wont listen to what you are saying seriously (since she seems to be the type who ignores when she doesn't like it. For an example: problem that she doesn't like to hear - she walks away from (litteraly!)). So, just sound calm and look at her / them serious. And just say something like those short sentences and then continue to do whatever you were doing.

What have she said about what she thinks about this situation?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

27. Likes Schildknecht liked this post
    Senior Member sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1 has a reputation beyond repute sweetdaddydee1's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Systems PS3 Ferrari 456 GT2 Laptop
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

if she teases u again talk to her about but be nice about it she might be through with u if ur mean about it.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

we ahvent really had along serious talk about this yet. so im gonan sit down with her and talk irl, next time im with her. gonan go visit her on the 28th, so well se ehow things go.

Closed Thread

Thread Information