AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dangan Ronpa: The Animation

Member HeroValor is on a distinguished road HeroValor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2013 07:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dangan Ronpa: The Animation

So, just got finished watching the most recent episode (episode 4) of this anime and I gotta say it's really pulled me in.

For those of you that haven't heard of it, it's a murder/mystery/psychological anime where 15 students are pulled into a school, and the only way they can leave is by committing a murder and getting away with it.

For those of you that have watched it, what are your thoughts on it so far?

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Default Re: Dangan Ronpa: The Animation

I've only seen up to episode 3, but plan on watching 4 and also 5 which should be released later today. I like it a lot, that class trial was really entertaining and can't wait to continue it later!

Senior Member Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 09:18 PM
    Threads

It's so bad that it's good.

Junior Member TJCBOY15 is on a distinguished road TJCBOY15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 09:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tylersacannibal

I watched the 5 episodes and im kind of having mixed feelings. The idea is great and I love Monokuma and the pink blood lol! But im just wondering how much more creative they can get with these class trials?

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Play the game instead. The anime is technically aimed for those who have played the game and promotion of the game.

Anime watchers only won't get into this. It's hella rushed and character quirks and interactions are cut... You won't feel anything on their death and mysteries are just spoon-fed to you.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Member HeroValor is on a distinguished road HeroValor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2013 07:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Play the game instead. The anime is technically aimed for those who have played the game and promotion of the game.

Anime watchers only won't get into this. It's hella rushed and character quirks and interactions are cut... You won't feel anything on their death and mysteries are just spoon-fed to you.
    Yeah, I had a feeling there was a game tied to it based on the classroom trials that had moments where it seemed interactive but really wasn't. I'm sure the game would be much more in depth, but since I don't have access to it, I'll settle for the anime.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HeroValor View Post
    Yeah, I had a feeling there was a game tied to it based on the classroom trials that had moments where it seemed interactive but really wasn't. I'm sure the game would be much more in depth, but since I don't have access to it, I'll settle for the anime.
    It is good to hear that you are still able to enjoy the anime despite its overly rushed concept and the lack of character depth.

If you like solving cases, I would like to suggest deducing the mystery before you watch the trial. xDD

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TJCBOY15 View Post
    I watched the 5 episodes and im kind of having mixed feelings. The idea is great and I love Monokuma and the pink blood lol! But im just wondering how much more creative they can get with these class trials?
    Were the cases too easy for you to figure out? If so, don't worry. The future class trials will blow your mind if the anime adapted it well.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

8. Likes TJCBOY15 liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

[/COLOR]
    Were the cases too easy for you to figure out? If so, don't worry. The future class trials will blow your mind if the anime adapted it well.[/QUOTE]

No i have not been able to solve any of them lol. I find them very complicated and unexpected. But i'm just wondering how they'll be able to keep the trials interesting with reasons for murder and etc.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TJCBOY15 View Post

No i have not been able to solve any of them lol. I find them very complicated and unexpected. But i'm just wondering how they'll be able to keep the trials interesting with reasons for murder and etc.
    If you find the trial interesting in the anime, then expect better ones. I still have hope with the adaptation. xDD

If you have a PSP, you should try out the game. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    If you find the trial interesting in the anime, then expect better ones. I still have hope with the adaptation. xDD

If you have a PSP, you should try out the game. xDD
    Unfortunately i dont have one but yeah imma continue watching it also

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information