AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Locked and Loaded :: Grace's GFXing

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Default Re: Locked and Loaded :: Grace's GFXing

Quote Originally Posted by Zenister View Post

Out of all the ones I've seen here of yours this one has got to be the BEST. A nice blend of C4D action and a focal to match. But...this probably would of looked better without the text since it doesn't seem to fit with this composition. Nice work though and keep it up. I REALLY like your avatars though, you seem to shine with the smaller canvas space you work with ^_^

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

2. Likes Zenister liked this post
    s.c.i.n.t.i.l.l.a.t.e Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts EVE Pokedex Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 12:31 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Funny enough, as much as everyone else loved that one, I've never cared for it XD. Thanks so much for the comment!
    love is a matter of chemistry, but sex is a matter of physics

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

wanted to change my style up again:

I can't seem to settle on any one idea lately. XD
    Man I love your sigs~

Anyway, I really like the first one, and thus I don't have much critique for it. I would recommend expanding the colors into the black a little more, and move the text down beneath her lower left side. For the second one, I like the effects done around Ulquiorra, but I'm not a huge fan of the right and left sides. It looks cool, but it almost seems like you just left it there, with no blending at all with Ulquiorra and the effects done around him. For the third one, the girl almost seems separated from the rest of the sig. I think she's a little too far to the right, always remember the rule of thirds, it applies to sigs too. Otherwise I have nothing else to say, nice job.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

5. Likes Zenister liked this post
    Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...supersharp.png
    ^
    So goddamn pretty. Amazing contrast and easy for my eyes to follow.

The text seems a bit awkward imo. I'm thinking it's either the font choice/placement/ or slightly blurry text.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...ringofhell.png
    ^ Pretty good, reminds me of the above.

The lighting is pretty sweet, love the sparkles. Composition and color seems to blend together quite nicely too.

but I seriously dont like the text, it seems forced and takes away the focus from the girl. A textless version might be nice.

Overall though, work on the control of lighting. Most of the others are unnecessarily bright and not sharp enough imo. eg: This and more.

But still, plenty of good stuff coming from you Looking forward for moar!
    Over-saturating since '07

s.c.i.n.t.i.l.l.a.t.e Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh wow, been a long time since I updated.

SOTW winners:

Some fun stuff in new and old styles:

8. Likes Daken., Nesh liked this post
    Member sephygirl1789 is on a distinguished road sephygirl1789's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Death Note
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2011 07:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you have done an excellent job on your sigs i really love those that have harmonious colors it really pops out at me and have a somber effect on me i really love #1,2,4, and 5 they really catch my eye on the color coordination
    Last edited by sephygirl1789; 09-22-2011 at 03:50 PM.
    I am Sephiroth's girl. We will rule over you! Challenge this couple if you dare!

10. Likes Zenister liked this post
    Senior Member Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts K-on Pick Black Cat Manekineko
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 11:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those are so cool. Amazing. Definitely superb. I love your colorful tags more and more. And I recognize one of the avatars you posted in one of the tutorials I saw when I was looking around. You must have made that tut then?

Anyway, I use GIMP too. And it's just so fantastic that you can make those tags from GIMP. You definitely inspire me. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two?

See ya. Great great job in all this.

:SET BY ME:
    Requests are OPENMy Works Illuminated Spirits
    November Update for my Ebook Collection!
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. -Bugs Bunny

12. Likes Zenister liked this post
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I did make an avatar tutorial, for a pink/purple avi that said "Tricks". I tried to post it here, but they wouldn't let me because I swear in it. That's me, though, if we're talking about the same thing. =]

I'd be happy to tell you anything I know! I can even send you some xcf files sometime if you like.

14. Likes Ezza Obsuna liked this post
    Senior Member Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts K-on Pick Black Cat Manekineko
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 11:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I did make an avatar tutorial, for a pink/purple avi that said "Tricks". I tried to post it here, but they wouldn't let me because I swear in it. That's me, though, if we're talking about the same thing. =]

I'd be happy to tell you anything I know! I can even send you some xcf files sometime if you like.
    That would be awesome. You can be sort of my master. And say, we're talking about the same thing. I sure loved that tut. I never new avvies could be so great.

:SET BY ME:
    Requests are OPENMy Works Illuminated Spirits
    November Update for my Ebook Collection!
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. -Bugs Bunny

16. Thanks Zenister thanked for this post
    Likes Zenister liked this post
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm glad you liked it! I haven't used that avi style in a while, but I might bring it back sometime soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information