AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

@Tetsanosuke and @Light Buster

As the group waits other groups of students are moving through the ruins. For the most part they seem to be able to move unimpeded through the streets, however Shisoume's sixth sense alerts him just as a section of a building falls on a group of students as they opened the front door.

There was a gasp from some other students who saw that, however the "stones" didn't squish those they landed on, instead they turned into, or were always, something closer to putty, sticking to the students and pinning them to the ground.

Shishoume's eyes follow his sense again and he looks behind himself. While Dr. Mills seems to be looking over the whole of the field, most of the teachers and assistants are focusing on specific points. Some are underneath curtains and seem to have something under there that they're looking at. Shisoume can tell most if not all of them are using some sort of magic.

Another shout makes Shisoume turn back towards the field again, however this one seems to have come from inside a building, so he can't see what's going on. However he can see some flashes through glassless windows, and get the feeling students are using powers in there.

---------------------------------------

@Scourgesdaughter

The conductor jovially replies "Ah! it was that smooth of a ride on my train was it? Ha! But don't worry it's only been ten minutes tops."

Next to him there is a coal shoveler. This fellow is tall and wearing coveralls that he's undone the tops of so that he's shirtless around the heat of the enginee, and while he's got a lot dust from the coal on him, some tattoos peek through. Perhaps a thorny vine?

He probably isn't a teacher, maybe a worker living in the shanty town that sprung up around the school.

He eyes the wolf on the engine a bit. Eventually he says "That's an interesting necklace you have there."

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Her voice was still there even now, her cries echoing as I see the gift I had just made for her the week before shattered, the sage binding smashed into the ground, the smell of copper everywhere.

Blood...

"Mama! Where are you?" Entering her room, my tears turning to screeching sobs.

Sone was dragging me out of the room, as I kept reaching out, screaming her for her to wake up. Her lovely white dress stained red, her silver hair covering her face, her hand outreached as if she was begging me to go away and to stay at the very same time.

"Skyla!"

Jolting awake, drenched in sweat, chest heaving, gasping for air. Just a dream..

"Dang girl, thought you'd never wake up from that." Startled eyes slide over to see Sone's worried face. "Your dad said it's almost time to go. And, boy, is he mad. Asked me to write that letter out, was very straight forward about how not mentioning him and stuff, when he learned I wrote to Mr. Senachall telling him he'd be meeting a troupe of Wanderlust? Boy always trying to make it seem bad, can't ever see the positive." He was waving his hands around, making fun of my father, humorous.

"Wait!" I hurry to stand up but stumble. "I was suppose to be awake an hour ago to wash clothing. Why didn't Skimro's makeshift alarm go off?"

Sone lifted up the alarm and it was shattered. "I'd say, someone thought it was trying to drag her away from them there nasties." He picked up my necklace after that. "This, however, was luckily saved."

I snatched it up quickly. "Thank you.." I sputter out, eyes closing, slowly opening it to hear my mothers voice singing with Sone's music right behind it. Their gift for me.

"Your mama could have been an angel from old lore."

"She is an angel of old lore. I remember her telling me this was a Gregorian piece she learned at a monastery as a very young girl."

"Yes, that was, her mother, and grandmother, and everyone else in your line learned that song." Both Sone and I jumped, neither had realized Hanze was in the entrance of our tent.

"I remember." I bow my head low, an attempt to hide my somewhat red face.

"Hey, no time for embarrassments. Make sure to get the collar back on before exiting, got some Netherkin around here seeking runaways."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    @Blackwaltz Plausible Sone saw yall and knew or sas apart of the group, he fibbed in the letter! XP

Stepping off the train, a single wolf awoke on the train, its fur shaking out as it seemed to smile at the train conductor. Pity, the communication was one way between them, this Therian may have talked his ear off if she had enough energy to do so. Most likely a child from Therian's who had been 'tamed' and 'used' to make this world 'better'.

I couldn't keep sight seeing the small little things, I had a mission to do, it wasn't about me, it was about [is about] the pit. Observe, report, blend in. That was my role.

But I have issues blending in, especially when it came to how peoples brains work. It isn't like I have to sign up for anything, elder brother did so for me, he was slithering around here somewhere, he'd be gone even sooner. That is what is best about twin slithering serpents Therians, perfect for gathering plenty of information. Only, he wouldn't be here any longer than to fill in my name.

Walking towards a group of dispersing students, a single teacher stood speaking to a very small cluster of students speaking about a special 'hunt' that they wished to go into.

A Netherkin walked closer and this teacher noticed him, a long black robe covering from his shoulder down. I had to get a small amount of freedom before I doomed this school into its fate. Closing my eyes, focusing on a small hum right behind the temporal lobe, the brightness from the occipital lobe, then opened my eyes a slit. I could feel the change in them, see his eyes look right into mine, his mouth slack slightly, body breath slower, taste its heat increase. Prey in the trap.

Taking several steps forward, I hear the voice of a child rudely battering slightly towards what sounded like a woman, one who sputtered out her words trying not to sound flustered.

It was only about behavior towards others, nothing of true importance, though I would love to pick through the woman’s mind, I could not pick her smell out from everything around.

"I hear you need student volunteers." I flick my tongue out, keeping my eyes slit and towards the Netherkin. I had probably four minutes to seal the deal. "Seems this one seems to have had a cat swallow his tongue, fear of a trip?" Too bad I never mastered how to make beings do things in the trance or else I'd have this fool slowly nodding his head and backing away.

Three.

"My name is Samsilus Slivers. It is hard to pronounce properly without this-" Flicks small forked tongue out once again, then back in. "-so most just call me Sam."
    Last edited by ELR; 11-20-2014 at 11:48 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Using telepathy of hir fellow roommate shi projected a message to all in the campus. "To all students who aren't in a class at this moment. I am with a few of my roommates am going to be heading to the center of the campus to do some dancing if Any are interested in learning some new dance styles and routines; Then come to the dance group. Not only will you learn dance history but also their steps and styles, which also includes their unique specific tempo's. Shi looked to hir new acquaintance. "Interested in learning A New dance routine?" Juggernaut got hirself ready to go toward teh center with plenty of dances they could learn and picked out great songs to dance to.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 11-29-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Thanks " silver said before leaping off the train and walking to the school she fixed her hate before walking off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	84161  

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'm back from my trip

-------------
    @Scourgesdaughter

As she starts to walk off the guy who complimented her necklace starts to get out of the train but he is grabbed by the conductor who says "Hey Laddy, we're paying you to do a job here not chase after girls"

Anger at being grabbed flashes in the mans eyes and with a rough twist of his shoulder gets the conductor to let go.

Looking over he sees that Silver is already being lost in the crowd. He shouts "Hey, I'd like to talk about you and that necklace. I get off at six and will hang around the main gate for a bit before getting some food in town."

The conductor gives him a bit of a stare for that, but soon they're busy keeping the train going as students are piling on.

At the train station, there are trains arriving from and heading to the various towers, filled with individals from those different cultures.

Central campus is a hubub of new students and people looking at various sign in sheets for different classes, or just hanging out together and having fun or talking.

Faculty are posting sign-up sheets for their classes on the walls of the different buildings, and some are clearly editing them at the last minute, or soliciting students to hear what they might be interested in. Posted everywhere are simple sheets stating “Form teams! Ideally with diverse skills! Group projects will be required!” some add inconsistent details, such as “teams of 4-6” or “fewer than nine” and some call them “study groups” instead of “teams”.

There are some faculty and students encouraging newcomers to show off their abilities on the central stage, and flashy demonstrations of power or bits of entertainment are happening continually.

There are a number of arguments going on. A group of Celestials are quite unhappy about some Bushido and Magitek faculty posting combat classes, considering that the school is supposed to exist to prevent combat.

A Wanderlust class on teaching “Repurposing” is drawing a lot of ire as well, since the point of that is teaching students how to unlearn thoughts and magical abilities from their home cultures in order to embrace new ones. Plenty of adults from the other cultures take that as an affront, and some of the sign ups sheets have been torn down.

Other classes that are posted include ones dedicated to teaching the abilities taught by the seven different cultures. Also music, art, world history and exploration, philosophy and debate with the last one being featured very prominently.

There is also a wide open area where there are some grandstands overlooking some probably fake ruins. Groups of students are now heading out from the stands into the ruins, though some groups are holding back and watching.

-----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Black-Cat0001 View Post
    Using telepathy of hir fellow roommate
    OOC: So you'd like a roomate with telepathy? We can discuss, but since this is a flavor/RP thing and the game has karma it's OK.

IC: @\Seraphim

While a fair number of students are trying to be serious and are moving into different classes. Plenty are still getting adjusted, have already gone to a couple early classes, or are just looking for some fun. A fair number of students, and a lot of Wanderers, are soon making their way toward central campus for some dancing.

Some disagreement starts coming up about dancing on the stage, where various students are still doing demonstrations of their abilities, or an open grassy area on the edge of central campus.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-25-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Some disagreement starts coming up about dancing on the stage, where various students are still doing demonstrations of their abilities, or an open grassy area on the edge of central campus. "With your permission we'd like to use the grass fields near here for dancing. Sure showing your abilities is important, but learning about other culture's dances and songs are just as important too.

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Silver walks off in two the crowd she leaped out walking alone missing her half gang friends know she climbed the school tower and sat on top of it and sighed deeply

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

She mumbles to herself " I don't need anyone i better off alone im aan lone wolf I am an always will be ". She said leaping off the tower landing on her two feet as people came around her and asked her how she did that's she just put her hood on and walked off

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

@Thrasher J , @Ranshiin , @Princess Lemon , @ELR so sorry for the late posting. I've been a lazy donkey and I"m sorry to have kept you guys waiting.

Sefton thought he had discovered the location of the Netherkin in the surrounding crowd, but upon searching could not find said student. "Well, I'll grab them later." he said as he returned to the waiting group. "But first, two things!" he exclaimed raising some fingers to the sky and looking to each of them. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. I see in each of you a trait that will be very useful in the coming days as we make for our most interesting destination! I'd like to invite you as well as the other members of our party to my quarters for a briefing on what's to come. Where we'll be going, who we'll be meeting, what we need to watch out for and, most importantly, what it is we're going to be going to acquire.Hopefully." Sefton said before starting, as if reminded of something, and turning to Shar who had stretched himself out in the grass behind Sefton. "Shar, would you please inform that Voth fellow of his invitation and show him the way?" Sefton asked before turning back to his charges. Huffing in exasperation Shar responded, "Do I look like your post boy you upstart son of..." any further complaints were silenced when a large circle of bone flew over Sefton's shoulder and was quickly snatched out of the air by the previously portesting Familiar. "Mmmmm, you're lucky there was a lot of good marrow in that one." Shar said as he licked his chops and head back towards the Administration building without another word.

"You're invited as well Mystery Netherkin Student!" Sefton called out, startling some nearby students who were simply going about their business. "So, if you would both be so kind as to follow me, we'll get you two caught up to speed." Sefton said and began to lead the way towards the Pactmaker Tower. However shortly afterwards he stopped suddenly and turned back to the attending Therians, "Oh I nearly forgot my second point." Sefton said as he turned to Shi'ran and flicked the tip of his nose, which wasn't easy given the Therians height advantage over Sefton. "I'll have no more horseplay, well Dragonplay I suppose in your case, from you Shi'ran. From this point on every member of this expedition, including Aria here, should be considered a valuable comrade and protected. I have no doubts that you can handle yourself but I need you to be above mere self-preservation and think about the team as a whole. We'll watch out for you, so please do the same for us. If you can't do that, tell me now because I will not have any of you in danger if I don't feel like I can count on the assistance of you and the other members." Sefton held Shi'rans gaze after he finished addressing him and allowed the severity of the moment to sink in before turning away.

Sefton then came face to face with a very pale Therian standing right behind him. Immediately Sefton felt uneasy, perhaps it was his forked tongue, which wasn't too odd considering he had known many lizard and snake like Therians. However combined with the gray eyes, closed down to slits, it gave the young man an aura so thick and cloying that you could choke on it. "Samsilus." Sefton attempted the name but missed the slur the boys tongue afforded him, "Sam. I appreciate the offer but I'm afraid I have too many students as it is. The President allowed me only three and I feel our Netherkin friend might not be as unsure as you believe. I thank you for volunteering however and will think of you should I need any other tasks or students." Sefton reached into his vest and pulled a small white card which he handed to Samsilus, "Simply bring this card to the attendants at the base of the Pactmaker Tower should you need to reach me." Though Sefton was partially lying on their group being full, seeing as how he had been unable to spot the Netherkin student, he didn't trust this Therian. Call it intuition or suspicion but he couldn't risk bringing someone he didn't trust.

"Right! Please follow me to my humble apartments and we'll go over all of the details of our very impromptu trip." Sefton announced as he resumed their small parade. "The trip shouldn't prove too hazardous, but it never hurts to be prepared" he thought to himself as his thoughts turned to the preparations and items he would need, "Especially with inexperienced students coming along." Sefton's need for the item in the letter was too strong to dissuade him from his path so he steeled himself for the things to come, praying there would need to be no sacrifices in order to set things right for those he let down so long ago.

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The washcloth was chilled by the mornings water, no time to warm it up, no time to take my time, wincing at every touch on my neck, jumping every time the wind blew into the tent.

“Are you sure he has to come?” I could hear my father ask.

“Of course Leopold has to come.” Sone’s voice was not as shushed. “He wont come near the place if he isn’t there. You two may have bad blood but Sefton trusts him. That and Leopold has his own agenda to handle.”

The tent flap opened once again, Skimro strolled in with a goofy smile upon his face, his goggles atop his head, blinded without them. Most likely attempting to be nice enough to not see me cleaning myself. “Yo…your ointment…” He sets it down on my bag and hurries out.

Poor guy, he has never been very social. But his heart was much bigger.

“Wonder how much it cost him this time for more ointment.”

-----------------------------------------
    @Blackwaltz lol Buys time at least?

Odd, he seemed to physically gesture away from me as my eyes came to. Was slitting my eyes the wrong thing to have done?

Oh well. “Thanks.” I take the card and smile.

But he hadn’t heard the thanks, he was hurrying away like a mouse fleeing for its life.

“Sucks to be you.” My brother says behind me, slipping his hand in my pocket. “I’ll sssslither after him and watch from the crevices.”

“No, not needed, Ross. Go back to Sirense, he will want to know everything. I will take you to the boarder.” Our fingers gently touch as I feel him change, morph, slide up my sleeve, wrapping around my bicep. “May no one have seen you.”

No need to watch where I needed to go, my brain new the territory, my feet reacting to, from days of poring over the school map on the pamphlet they had handed out. But womder over comes me again, what classes did he sign me up for?

School classes:
    Hand-to-Hand Combat (Ordered by Sirense, you are weak in his eyes)
    Debate (Suits you)
    The Taste of Worldly Foods (That Therian wouldn’t take no for an answer)
    Peace-of-Mind (Celestial and Bushido guided Meditation)
    Group Clean up (Ground and building surveillance)
    Future’s Eye (Best way to figure out disruption)

Taking a deep breathe, I step the last step towards the Dead Man’s Land and felt him slide off, watching his small frame thickening, growing arms and legs, watching the skin pale out, the cloths appearing from the shedding skin, the tail sliding up in the coat. “Take care to remember our goal.” He reminds me.

“I shall, from sky to ground-” Our motto….

“From flame and gale-” It was always to be said before we left each other….

“May kindness be halted-” Our reminder to each other of the clan’s goal….

“Till payment is paid in full. Good bye, brother.” He waves as he strolls away, his arrogance showing in his smile.

And knowing he was out of earshot, I knew the words that needed out finally.

“It should have been you.”
    Last edited by ELR; 11-28-2014 at 11:17 PM. Reason: switch between systems to fix it as needed... sowwy... v.v
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001 and @\Seraphim

While some people tensed up as a crowd approached the stage, once it became apparent shi isn't trying to kick them off the stage the students there calmed down.

A techmage there in oversized googles say "Sure. It's no problem over there. Maybe I'll even come over there for a bit. Maybe ..no" *cough* "Anyway have fun!"

He then is quickly distracted by what seems to be a Pactmaker leading something that resembles a dog in crystalline armor up onto the stage.

Word spreads and soon prospective dancers are moving toward the green. The crowd is about half Wanderers along with a surprising number of Netherkin and their undead "friends" walking with them, a bit of a mix of other cultures, except for a notable lack of Techmages. Also the Celestials seem like they might be more interested in watching than participating, given how much they're hanging back.

There seems to be a rather "Ok what now" feeling to the crowd as the numbers start to build.

---------------------

@Scourgesdaughter

OOC: Did those wolfish things we discussed accompany Silver to the school. You haven't mentioned them, which is OK, maybe they're hanging around outside waiting to be called. But if you weren't interested in them, you'd have more points for other stuff.

IC:

Silver gets a flash of a telepathic message asking people to come and dance in central campus. (OOC: See above). Otherwise students are soon moving off for classes or to head back to the tower of whatever culture they belong to. Some other students are just hanging around. A couple Netherkin just sort of staring off into space. A Techmage more engrossed in a device she's holding than anything. Some other student in fine clothing wandering around, seemingly bothered about something. Silver notices some adults, maybe teachers, are starting to take note of lone students, one of them going up to one of the Netherkin and trying to get them to talk.

Silver also notices she's getting a bit hungry.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Thank you all for coming. I've prepared songs which would be easy to dance to, and made sure they would also be catchy to those who want to join in or watch. If your interested in jumping in with us when you feel like it then go ahead and join in with us. I'm going to teach the steps to those who are interested in learning the moves. The first song I'm going to teach you is called Little Apple. It is a Very popular song in China and has progress over to many other parts of the world. Sure you can learn by watching, but you get a better understanding of the movements if you follow along with the motions with me. To those who already knows these steps please come forward and do the moves with me so the rest can learn please. we'll be the lead group individuals."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 11-29-2014 at 06:06 AM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(( @Blackwaltz Having looked back through all my responses to you and Thrasher, Shi’ran has not yet actually said his name and he didn’t technically ‘sign up’ for Sefton’s class, so expect a very confused response about how the Professor knows his name. xP ))

Given that Aria didn’t make any discernible response to his ‘threat’ the dragon Therian assumed that she had chosen the latter of his two offered possibilities – to leave him alone – and he turned his attention back to picking flecks of grass and mud out of his Hoverboard whilst waiting for Sefton to finish figuring out who the hell was going to come with them on their trip.

He was aware Sefton wanted that creepy Netherkin guy to join the team, yet the guy in question, as it seemed, had disappeared. Perhaps like the equally-creepy four-legged Therian, the kid had grown bored and had gone to do something else. He didn’t care; he didn’t particularly pay attention until the Professor announced loud enough as to warrant it, and he then appropriately lifted his eyes from the piece of technology on his lap to regard the older man and listen to what was being said.

They were to go to Sefton’s quarters for a briefing on where they were going and what they were doing? The Professor had already mentioned Tierce; that had been enough for him but … whatever, he wouldn’t argue it. Shi’ran moved his Hoverboard from his lap as to be able to stand; he leaned over onto one knee, and then hauled up to his full and supposedly-intimidating seven-ish feet of height and awaited the Professor leading him and the Therian girl off. That was, until he was berated for having threatened and insulted Aria.

He was sorely tempted to outright bite that hand when he had his nose flicked. Why not? He had teeth, and he had taken to his Therian form very literally. Instead he just flinched back when flicked at, frowned, huffed some manner of annoyed sound and restrained – really restrained – himself from retorting. Not until the man had finished berating him and very much using his position as tutor and professor – and Shi’ran’s position as a student – to his advantage, anyway.

”… Fine, I’ll do what you want.” The tall Therian muttered when there was a lengthy-enough pause to warrant him responding. ”I don’t know how you know my name since I never told you it but … fine.”

He was half-lying, but it didn’t show in the tone of his voice, nor in his eyes. As he had told Aria; he was prepared to work with them if they worked with him … but only insofar that they kept their side of it. He refused to swear outright loyalty, but would keep it so long as Sefton and the other students warranted the respect.

That all said, Sefton proceeded to dismiss a fifth student who showed up who, frankly, seemed a little suspicious, and then the Professor invited the two Therians (and supposedly the mystery Netherkin guy) to follow him to his quarters. Having given his word in attending and helping – if only for the sake of exploring, perhaps to find something interesting, maybe unearth history on the thing he carried around or even a better one – Shi’ran nodded without word, gave the board a little whack between the footrests with his free hand and then set it down on the grass, and stepped right onto it once it was down. The whack, quite bluntly, was to tell it to ‘wake up’ and when set down it very literally floated, hovered a good four or five inches above the dirt even when he was stood on it. Shi’ran could have walked, yes, but he had the ‘board so why not use it? He didn’t know where Sefton’s quarters were, and for a secondary reason wanted to be a bit of a jerk by coasting about on it for a while, at least until they got to this briefing.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Now the next one I'm going to teach you comes from my tribe. We have a mixed tribe. My tribe is a peaceful tribe and the neighboring tribe of Bushido were in almost constant contact with us and was beneficial for both of us. However we each had things the other tribe needed but the other tribe had things we lacked. So our leaders of both tribes talked it out, and ours combined to strengthen our area of land into one huge city. All are equal in our city. We have had some bushido tribesmen become chakats of their own free will because not only did they want to strengthen their lives but also wanted to be with their loved ones. Also the city itself improved greatly when the two combined to become more popular area as a tourist area Everything from food to clothing and tourist attractions improved greatly now. Now we get other cities visiting our area as long as they follow our custom rules their welcomed to visit and stay. We have our own city of policemen both chakat's and bushido together some bushido who became chakats are in that force. So I'm nothing special except of being one of my sire's daughter's. My sire is one of the captain officer's in our city, and I'm a officer also. I'm also learning medically so I'm also learning to become a doctor. Now the Busihdo masters who taught me had a way of getting themselves prepared each morning for practice, I thought of a way that would make it more enjoyable for the rest since it lacked feeling, and the masters liked my idea after i showed it to them. Now its not only enjoyable; It burns calories, prepares the body for other bushido excerises,and is a way to have fun for everyone in my tribe since the two have combine to for our city. Will the bushido and very good dancer's please come forward. We'll show you how to do it first, then you'll learn it slowly until we can do it all all once. Ok here we go."
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 11-30-2014 at 03:47 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The reference to a "china" goes rather over the heads of almost everyone in the crowd and it doesn't seem anyone knows the steps. However a number of them give learning the dance a try. The song goes on to loop quite a few times. At first people have a hard time hearing Juggernaut's small device way in the back. However people start taking up the song, particularly the beat, in voice and instruments. (OOC; possibly including Elisa).

The process of learning the steps is a bit confused. Juggernaut doesn't move like a regular bipedal human, so it's rather an approximation. However some people, particularly Wanderers, are quite good dancers and quickly pick up some steps, others just seem to have fun dancing to the music and either can't or won't learn the steps at all. Others...need quite a bit more help doing anything that looks good at all. But the crowd is young and looking to have fun and so soon even poor dancers are having a silly good time, and the crowd seems to grow.

Things get a bit more complicated going into the second dance. All the vigor is there from the wanderers, who if anything seem to have enjoyed the speech, and most groups seem indifferent. But there seems to be mixed emotions from the Therians. Some positive and some negative, but all of them taking their mind off having fun on a beautiful if windy day on the grass and remind them of the politics of the world, despite this having a positive spin.

The effect is fairly devestating on the Bushi's hower. Since she's now rather prominently alone Juggernaut recognizes a Bushi from hir hometown, Kagami, Chinen Kagami. Other Bushi, already small in number for dancing, are uneasily moving towards the edges to think more than dance, or just leaving.

But, since their numbers weren't that great and since the Wanderers are quite good at getting attention it seems like only Juggernaut and Kagami noticed that, and the dance goes on.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster Reference about @Thrasher J and hope youre okay with this @sunnyside

Strolling through the now crowding school yard, my mind wanders to the woman I had heard. I had forgotten to veer my look over to see what she looked like.

Maybe she is a Therian too, or possibly Bushido.

Snapping out of my train of thought, I realized I had walked far across the campus where groups of students were covering over something. Most were groups of five or more, but one was smaller, only four.

“What do we have here?” I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked over to see what I assume is a teacher. But before I could open my mouth to say anything, he pulled me forward talking away about needing a group and leading me towards the small group of four. I couldn‘t even inform him that I was not registered for whatever it is that they were attempting to do.

For this exploration group. All who looked Bushido.

What was this teacher thinking? Every time I try to get a word in he still talks.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Kagami!" "I didn't know you'd be attending as well. Hows your mother and sire doing? What is the bushido tower like?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 12-01-2014 at 01:58 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Back and forth he took in the periphery of sensory information. But just as he was about to make a step a voice entered his head. Some message about dancing or gathering, and for a few moments he thought he heard it.

When it clicked that his hearing was not interrupted, his eyes narrowed as he attempted to find the location of such sorcery. However this venture was destined to fail. His index and forefingers came to his temples until the message was over, and afterwards he stared ahead at the building once again.

Another glance towards his three compatriots, he made gestures as if using some sort of sign language. After a few signs, however, it was clear that he would have to speak.

"Be on guard." He quietly and carefully spoke, "Trust not even the walls or the very floor you tred..."

Just as he was about to sprint towards the objective, a fifth student was being ushered in by a teacher. Possibly a fifth member. Once again putting his body at ease, he watched the approaching duo with careful concern. His grey eyes shown no impatience, only consideration.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kagami keeps dancing as she moves over toward Juggernaut. "Well, I think they're fine. It's still a bit strange being away from them and not really knowing. I know I was supposed to come, but I still feel like I wouldn't be fulling my duties as a daughter if was descended on our town and I wasn't there with them.

Still, I'm sure they're fine. "

She dances a bit and seems to be thinking about how to respond to the other part of the question.

"It's really strange in the Bushido tower. At first it seemed a bit like home, just with many different fashions and many different forms beyond normal human and Chakat. However, well, all the Therians there I've met have been collared. I mean they seem well treated, and they seem happy, but the collar does that, I think. I'm still learning about how all that works.

I suppose when one grows up somewhere, you just think what you're used to is normal, and take it for granted. It's weird to discover it's so unique. "

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Yeah I understand that. You'll have a lot easier time dealing with other fellow bushido members cause your human. There seem to be some who instantly reject me just because I'm a chakat; Even though the instructor even said I'm of the aides in teaching the class, when all were assembled."

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tetsanosuke @Light Buster

This fool was imprudent, and impossible to get through too. He was blabbering away about the fine art of adventure, I don‘t think a knife could get a cut through with this mans talking either.

As we got closer I could see the Bushido‘s clearer, two females and two males.

The closest female had very extra long bluish black hair, a red kimono type of clothing, bare footed, and almost cold stare. Those maroon colored eyes reminded me of home, if home was Bushido, that is.

The next female wore something very ostentatious, extremely sleazy. Her black hair atop her head, the bangs covering her amber eyes. A small smile toyed around her lips.

The first man stood in front of the first girl, tied pants, really buff chest. His dark brown hair was pulled up and over a headband. His sword hung on his bang hanging off of some sash, and wearing gauntlets. His skin was far darker than usual people from the Bushido culture.

The last person, male, was insubstantial, his hair included. Eyes ice cold. He wore some warrior outfit, two swords on one hip, one hand touching the hilts. Even though he seemed very imperturbable, something about him seemed very perceptive.

I had to be careful around that one..

“Okay, this guy didn’t have someone, he will work with you four, watch out for traps.” He turned on his foot to leave.

“I’m not even registered for this class!” I finally get out.

“Well, now you are.” He handed a pamphlet over and walked off without another word to be let in.

“Impertinence buffoon.” I sputter out. Instead of just strolling off I just turned over and placed my hand on the now seen map. “I am Samsilus Slivers.” My eyes looked into each one of theirs and I kept all the fear of being caught inside and gave a very small smile.
    Last edited by ELR; 12-02-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Yay! Intro post! @Black-Cat0001 and anyone else in the dance gathering.

"One sandwich in exchange for the performance, as promised," the man behind the counter said as he shoved the plate toward Phoenix. She thanked him with a bright smile, which he brushed off and went back to tending his bar. The sandwich was cut into two. She took both halves and walked out the door to the bustling streets. The smell was short of putrid due to a fish vendor having set up shop a few yards away. The roads were hardly worthy of the name and the buildings were worse for wear. Men leered as they passed and from their stands. She was accustomed to it. She knew that her outfit was somewhat revealing, even with her shawl wrapped around her shoulders. But she didn't care. In fact, she was flattered. That didn't mean she'd give any of them the time of day though. She had much more important matters to tend to.

A sullen brown-haired child sat against the wall, playing with brightly colored pinwheel Phoenix had given her earlier. Sliding down the wall, she took a seat on the ground beside her and held out one of the halves.

"Told you I'd come back." She said, with a little smile.

The child's eyes widened as she gingerly placed the pinwheel on the ground and reached out for the meager meal. She was starved, anyone could see that. Phoenix was beginning to think she didn't want her her own half.

"Thank you," the child whispered as she bit into the contents in her tiny hands, chewing slow, savoring it.

"Not a problem kid." She paused. "What's your name anyway?"

"Melonie." A full-mouthed response. Phoenix chuckled.

"That's a pretty name. You can call me Fefe, 'kay?"

"'Kay," Melonie said with a smile. Phoenix heart melted. Behind the dirty face a faded eyes, there was a beautiful little girl who just needed someone to care for her. Phoenix was surprised by the number of orphans in this town when the ever-so prestigious School of Seven Tower was an hour's walk away. Speaking of which...

"Hey Melonie, you know when classes are supposed to start at the School of Seven Towers?" She asked. She hadn't taken a single bite of her sandwich yet.

Melonie shook her head and swallowed. She still had more than half her sandwich left. She was truly relishing in her meal. "But, I did see a buncha people in town that I never saw before. They all left this morning though. Some of them left yesterday. It looked like they were going towards the school."

Phoenix froze. Oh sh- She stood calmly and brushed off her bottom. She handed Melonie her half of the sandwich. The child blinked at her, confused. Phoenix stretched casually and sighed. "Well hun, I'd love to stay and chat but it seems that I am horribly late for my first day of school." She patted Melonie of the head and turned on her heel. "Stay out of trouble okay? I'll probably see you again!"

When she was certain she was out of Melonie's sight, she took off in a dead sprint toward the school, cursing herself all the way and clinging to the shawl so it wouldn't fly off.

She didn't stop until she reached the gates of Seven Towers. Panting, she put her hands on her hips and attempted to calm herself. She didn't know how long it took her to run but she knew that it didn't really matter since she was already late. She finally was able to control her breathing and walked inside. She walked right past the administration office in awe of the massive area that was somehow contained inside a ring of cement (OOC: or stone?). It was like their own little city inside of the walls.

Suddenly, something peaked her attention. Music. And where there was music, there was dancing. If there was none of that them she'd make it so. She eagerly investigated where the sound was coming from and found a mass of people in a field, watching what seemed to be a dance lesson by a beautiful black Therian. She couldn't help but squeal and clap with excitement. Coming here was definitely the right choice.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The squeal didn't escape Juggernaut's ears though. Shi turned hir head to look at the owner coming over to the area. Shi went over to the newcomer. "Hello my name's Juggernaut daughter of Furysteel and Windstorm. Wanna come dance with the group I'm in?" Shi directed her to hir circle where shi introduced hir town friend and few others dancing together which made up hir part of the group. As shi got back to dancing again,"What is your name, and where do you come from if I may ask miss?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 12-03-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Phoenix was ecstatic as the Therian approached her and introduced hirself. She recognized that Juggernaut was a chakat. She had run into a lovely bunch during her travels. They were kind enough to give her lift to the next town and offered her a place to stay for the night and food. It was a rather enjoyable night; they were quite a rowdy group. That was the first night she had ever experienced sleeping with a pack of chakats. Needless to say, she loved the feeling of soft fur against her skin.

"Pleasure to meet you Juggernaut," she said. "I'd love to come dance with you."

Phoenix followed hir without dispute. She dipped her head in greeting any on-lookers. When they reached the group Juggernaut spoke of, shi asked her a question as shi began to dance again. Phoenix joined her, falling easily into rhythm. The music was not suited to her form of dance that she was used to, but she was anything but a, as an elder would say, "one-trick pony".

"I'm Phoenix, but you can call me Fefe if you want. As for where I come from, uh, well. I really don't have a home. I'm a wanderer so I just kind of go where my feet take me. What about you?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Black-Cat0001 \@\Seraphim and @~Shobu~

The dance routine starts to get out of order as people start dancing however they feel like. The music flows, not to another song par se, but into an ongoing musical freeform as the different musicians play off each other.

The "town friend" Juggernaut had introduced, Chinen Kagami, turns toward Phoenix and says "Pleased to meet you, uh, Fefe." and then looks to Juggernaut

"It occurs to me that maybe the deal is that probably a lot of the teachers, even Bushi, are here for the purpose of the school. To mix cultures and share awareness. Maybe you were exactly what they were looking for.

The students and some of the other adults running the towers however...."

"On that note maybe I should try and mix with someone else instead of just talking to the one person I already know."

At that she starts to look around the crowd and drift away.

------------------

@ELR @Tetsanosuke @Light Buster

OOC: Maybe a bit of something to move things along. On that note there was some discussion with Tetsanosuke, Light Buster, and myself about trying something in scenese like this where others or I as the GM can manage inactive players characters. What I'm saying is if anyone is up for leading you don't have to worry about not having anyone with you. Also let me know if there is more you need/want to be able to interact with the situation. Note that it's also fine to just talk a bit first though! I'll provide a little recap of things here so you don't have to look through old posts.

IC:

Looking out for the first time after being dragged up here, Samsilus takes in the surroundings. Below the grandstand is a bunch of what look like ancient ruins in a roughly rectangular area about a hundred and fifty meters by a hundred meters. Perhaps like one of the ancient cities with its skyscrapers and apartment buildings, now destroyed and with plants starting to poke through the ruins. However it isn't to hard to figure out that it's anything but ancient. The broken bricks and stones have sharp edges instead of being weather worn, the twisted bits of metal have hardly rusted at all, and the plants and vines twisting through the buildings have ties attaching them to the walls, and in some cases are coming out of planters.

Checking the map he could see his group is assigned a large building at the corner of a block. It's currently eight floors tall and made of brick. Probably an office or apartement building. It is built to look like it had been taller, but that the upper floors have collapsed, leaving a pile of rubble on the top of the buidings and brick and stone all around it. The windows are empty, it looks like the builders didn't bother with adding broken glass. There doesn't seem to be a fire escape, but vines go up two sides of the building, those facing the sidewalk and street. On the distant side there is a shorter building not assigned this group, it's five stories tall, and seperated by a small ally. One can't really see into the ally from the grandstands as it is on the opposite side of the building.

Another teacher, a Celestial by the look of them, comes over and says to Samsilus

"Hello, I'm not sure if things were explained to you. Well, Dr. Mills, had a speech and all. But for now what it boils down to is that your group has been assigned a section of the field to explore. It's maybe full of surprises for you. Your objective is to search your area without getting caught.

But remember, safety first! Be careful not to bring buildings down, do things that could threaten your fellow students, and be careful!"

Looking around Samsilus can see that he's now with the last group to roll out, as a group of Celestials and now cautiously making their way into the ruins area. There are occaisonal shouts, but they seem to be mostly coming from inside the buildings, so Samsilus isn't sure what's going on in there.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-05-2014 at 12:12 PM.

25. Thanks Tetsanosuke thanked for this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 12-05-2014 at 04:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information