AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: RPG: King Of Fighters: A New Champion

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Come on, give me a challenge...Why can't I find anyone right now?"

Making it to a waterfall, Armondo stopped and sat for a moment, waiting for his next challenge. Hopefully one would show up and hopefully they wouldn't spin so much. The thought of that pissed him off to the point of breaking a rock. He had to record his progress in the fight for the government so he readied a tape and began speaking.

"Day 2, 0430 hours: There's no sun out right now but I have started searching for my next challenge. I have taken a liking to a particular site right now. It is here that I shall wait for a bit for my next opponent. End report."

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Nuu!!! This rp can't die too!!! And thank you soooooo much Kiba, Maru, and Val for controling my characters while I was gone! You don't know how much I appreciate it!

After the blow she delivered on Ive's head, Kissa flipped backwards a little ways away from him. She stopped and stared at the still figure. He seemed out of it, but she knew that he probably wouldn't be down for long. The thought brought a smirk to her lips. She loves those who are hard to keep down. He was turning out to be a very amusement opponent. She took a long finger and dragged it up blood that trailed down from her lips, then slipped between her lips to suck the liquid off. She was enticed by the determination he had. She was still on guard, just about ready for anything. She wasn't about to lose, but if by any chance she did, she really wouldn't mind. He's a very intruiging opponent.

Odion grimaced, feeling a twinge of guilt as the boy began to cry. He wanted dearly to go over and... oh what the heck, Kissa could handle herself for five more minutes. He ran to the boy and gave him a comforting smile as he offered out his hand. "You can't let this slow you down. Does it hurt?" he asked with sincere concern, hoping he wasn't hurting the kid's pride by offering to help him stand.

Chuumi hummed as she went to give Tom a little visit. "Toooo~m!" she sang, "Guessss what!? We get to release Scarecrow! Isn't that exciting!?" she giggled, "He's so cute! I can't wait to see him in action! Chuu!" She said, twirling around like a ballerina. Of course everything was "so cute" to Chuumi, even is it scared others. She just... saw that good beneath the skin, perhaps? Or perhaps, she was just insane. She never pondered on such trivial things though.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 06-20-2009 at 02:48 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

By the time Chuumi would grace herself around the corner she was faced with a sleeping feminine man logged literally against the wall, asleep like he was leaning- like a bloody log. Though he voice made him stammer to a shocked awaken state, and he fell on his bony posterior.

"GEEBUS WOMAN! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO--"

He heard her say she was allowed to release scarecrow, and he thought about how lucky he was to only be scared by the cute little muffin of a female chuumi and her cute antics. Tom seemed to raise from the ground like a vampire from his casket, before spinning in place a few rotations and raising his fright index finger towards the ceiling.

"THEN YOU SHALL RELEASE HIM!" He stated, before pointing down the hallway.

"Room 5b, down the hallway. Have fuuuun Chuumi! You little rosalita!" He'd say before tickling at her chin with his feminine fingers.

Dyne on the other hand simply woke to hear that scarecrow was released, and simply went back to sleep. A light, but relaxing sleep nonetheless.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"To hell with it...I better keep moving."

Armondo mobilized and scouted out some more, heading into a jungle with makeshift bedding. He look at it a bit closer and though to himself.

This makeshift bed looks well constructed and well supported. It sounds like whoever made this really has some good hands. Alas, I fought a man already...I shall try fighting a woman now.

Armondo continued on to see a boy crying. With him was another figure. He had to check this out...

"Entering stealth, engaging in espionage. Mobilizing now."

Remaining silent in step and breath, Armondo crept closer to see what was going on, remaining in the brush to stay hidden.

Poor kid. Wonder what happened that could cause him to cry.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Ooc: Hmm I wasn't sure if it was going to get revived or not, I was waiting to post because seriously I can't do everything. XD Faro your fights should continue, however since Funny has not posted in a while I give the match to Riku

Hadou waited for the door for Scarecrow to open. "That guy is even creepier then me..." He said in a disturbed voice. He looked at the clock, the SUN was about to come up. He smiled his old feeble smile and said "Now...let the fun begin." He pressed a few buttons and got on the loud speaker. "Hello fighters, it appears some of you are slacking, this will not be tolerated..." He said in an evil voice. He turned of the speaker and said to himself "Once Scarecrow gets out there things will get interesting." He wanted to test these fighters, he knew what Rock Howard was looking for...the strongest, so he would do anything to push these fighters and make them give there all. He was tingling with excitement, or possibly having a seizure.

"Well..you're very creepy Kissa.." He said as he gave his chilling smirk. He was prepared for this persons attacks, she entertained him very well. "So am I making the move now or are you?" He asked as he took out a random bottle of alchol. "I hope I can use Snakebite." He thought to himself. Snakebite was one of his best moves. He ran towards Kissa and aimed for her jaw, ready to grab it as though his hand was that of a snake. He hoped this worked so he could claim victory. "You maybe cute but you're still my opponent." He said in a cool and chilling voice.

Scarecrow was sitting in his little room, his red eyes were the only thing you could see in the small dark room.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 06-20-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She stared into the forest and saw no movement, she could hear no animals moving around, only hearing the water and her five faerie friends snoring their little heads off. She walks slowing into the forest, not far away and kicks a tree. 'I lost one, lost one fight, what now?' She scratched her head and then got hit on the head with a stick that fell out of the tree. "Ouch!" She grabbed her head and rubbed it. She stared up into the tree and saw lots of branches and green leaves. "I'm sorry, Mr. Tree, I'm frustrated and I just took it out on you, I'm very sorry." It looked like the tree was laughing, the branches moving quickly side to side. "DOES ANYONE WANT TO FIGHT?" SHe fianlly yelled out, tired of trying to think up a way to win the next fight. 'Better just wing it.'
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

ABA woke up, her arms wrapped around Paracelsus. She stretched and yawned and then laid right back down.

"Wake up"

"No, I dun wanna"

"Its time to wake up my dear"

"Nuuuuuuu.....five more minutes"

"Up. Now"

She sat up and pouted at Paracelsus, as if saying 'meany'. She dusted herself off a bit and grabbed the chain attached to Paracelsus.

"Lets find a spring. I wanna wash my face and all..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post
    Odion grimaced, feeling a twinge of guilt as the boy began to cry. He wanted dearly to go over and... oh what the heck, Kissa could handle herself for five more minutes. He ran to the boy and gave him a comforting smile as he offered out his hand. "You can't let this slow you down. Does it hurt?" he asked with sincere concern, hoping he wasn't hurting the kid's pride by offering to help him stand.
    Jace tried to talk through the tears. He tried to stop himself and a stream of sniffing noises was made as he tried to hold the tears back. Even without his screaming it was clear tears still fell down his face. Then Odion came along to offer some help. Jace sniffed up and tried to smile. Maybe things wouldn't be too bad. The boy he fought was kind.
    "My..m...my back. It's..*sniff*..all cut up." He managed to stuttered though the tears. "It all hurts. This was..*sniff*..meant to be fun. But it hurts..*sniff*..to much. I only wanted to..*sniff*..have fun and make friends."
    The tears began to bubble out now. "I can't fight in the dark. It wasn't fair." He began to cry more again. Both for the pain and because things weren't going right.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Chuumi squeeled in delight and giggled as Tom tickled her under the chin. "Dont you wanna come and watch Tom? I'm sure he'd be happy to see you-chuu!" she said, twirling a piece of hair around her finger out of habit. Even as she said this she began to skip backwards, eager to let Scarecrow out.

Kissa was quick to dodge the oncoming hand with a side-step and in the same movement, she sent her leg flying into his stomach, hoping it would do some kind of damage. "I'm flattered that you think I'm cute. You're not too bad looking yourself," she said with a sly smile.

Odion did feel bad that he had went so hard on the kid, but he should have known that a tournament isn't a place to make friends and frollic about. "I'm sorry that you were put at a disadvantage, but the sun's coming up soon then you will be able to-" just then Odion sensed another presence.

"It would behoove you to come out of hiding, whoever you are," he called.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Talon walked through the forest seeking the fighter called Scarecrow in order to face him in combat. Talon wanted to fight him and others but he needed to find something to eat first.
    "There has to be something to eat around here." Talon said looking around the area, " Ah, here's something." Talon looked into a tree and saw some bananas hanging and they were ripe enough to eat. After eating, his ears picked up someone yelling. It was very faint but it seemed as though someone wanted to fight.

Talon pressed his watch, to see if anyone was near him to fight. According to his watch, there were a few people but a girl named Lily was closer to him than anyone else.
    "Ok, you ask for a fight you'll get one." Talon said changing his direction toward Lily.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Spotted, eh?

Armondo arose, climbing into a tree with due speed and hanging on a branch by his legs for conversation to begin.

"You have a knack for spotting that which is in stealth. No matter...I have all the information I need about everyone here after my scanning. You are the man known as Odion, yes? To keep my records properly organized, what is the kid's name?"

Looking down at the kid, he said,

"You alright? I could train you, if you like. Just say the word and it will be done. Who knows? Maybe you'll be able to stand a chance against this guy, no offense. Unfortunately, some things that I can do, you won't be able to do because of just who I am. Still, it couldn't hurt to play teacher once in a while. I have a friend who will also teach you a bit. I have built a small hut and fire pit. My friend and I built our own beds so I'm sure I have space for another one. Currently, I'm supposed to be out for food but I'll give in to my temptation and challenge Odion next. He made you cry...I won't take that hands down."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-22-2009 at 04:29 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace was surprised enough to stop crying as the second person, a man he didn't even feel near him, appeared. He didn't seem too bad and even slightly fathery. Almost like the guild master.*sniff*
    "It wasn't his fault. *sniff* I just can't fight in the dark. My style doesn't allow for it." Jace began wiping his tears. His back still stung and was bleeding but he wanted to stop crying. They would keep treating him as a kid if he did. His eyes kept watering though. And he just kept wiping them. He tried to stand.
    "Thank you though. *sniff* But it's impossible to teach me and there nothing I can't learn. That's what my old master said." He tried to smile, like it was a little joke. However the smile faded and his legs gave way, so he thudded down again. His belly rumbled and he only just realised that he was hungry. He had to wipe his tears away again but they came on like always.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

OOC: Sorry for slacking! I was just...being lazy. But be assured, I am back!

Samuel got up and made his way to his Lion, not even looking to where Anna was.

Tingling

His fingers were tingling from the healing experience. Reaching the Lion, he got in, closed the door, and looked down at his hands. He didn't want anyone to see that he was...happy. He was happy to heal someone in need, even though it hurt a bit.

The only emotions anyone Samuel allowed others to see were anger and nothing. Heaven forbid he should show emotion and grow attached to any one.

Waiting for Anna to come, he checked the live satelite feed, seeing if anyone needed healing before he went to give the fighter his translator.

!

The young boy...Jace is injured. Badly.

Happiness gone, he opened the hatch and yelled: "Anna! Get over here, someone needs our help!" He made sure to put as much authority and urgency as possible into his voice to override the panic he felt seep in.

Readying the Lion for launch, he closed the door again and grabbed hold of the controls. No time for waste, there were people that needed him!

He once again flipped the switches sending the thrusters into a fury, flames belching from each, and looked to the sky.
    Last edited by Señor Nobody; 06-22-2009 at 07:02 AM. Reason: MOAR typos!!!
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"What is your name, kid? As I just said, I will be teaching you how to fight. Don't complain, alright. I'll make sure you're properly nourished. After the healers get done with you, I will take you to the small encampment my friend and I made."

Armondo looked at Odion and continued...

"It looks as if we will have to postpone our duel. I've this kid to take care of and train properly. I've also food to look for. Where might I find you next?"

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talon only wanted to fight. To battle on this island where some of the best fighters have gathered but for now he would have to settle for Lily. He followed the map on his watch to get to Lily, since he's quite sure he heard her, and challenge her to a fight.
    "Almost there....Just a little further." Talon said with a grin. Talon finally reached the area where she was located and saw that she had some weird looking creatures with her.

"You're Lily right? I heard you were looking for a fight so now you got one. You can either accept the challenge and fight or decline and I'll leave it's your choice." Talon said getting in his fighting stance, " So, what do you choose?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: It is alright Mr. Nobody, I'm glad you are alright though, I was about to send a squad out to go and find you. xD

"Anna! Get over here, someone needs our help!" She ran up hearing his voice and jumped into her spot into the vehicle he seemed attached to. Placing the sword she had once again under her legs, but this time, she covered her eyes, fearing to see the heights once again. "Who next, Sam?"
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Figured this wouldn't stay alive long...oh well. :/

Ives was hit in the stomach and staggered backwards he looked at her and nodded "Well that's good." He couldn't help but think This girls movements are fast.. It seemed that Jace had lost the fight to her...brother...still creepy. He was disappointed but he was a kid so he gave him props for trying. "I won't lose to you." He said as he smash a bottle against a near by tree. Blue streaks up what appeared to be ki. It was making the bottle appear sharper. He kicked a tree and a few leaves fell from it. He raised the bottle and slashed, the leaves cut into pieces. He looked at her smirking. "Now lets the get this party started." He was prepared for this battle, it was going to be fun. He took a slash at her hoping it would cut her, but judging by her it may or may not hit.

Hadou watched the fighters, the sun was up and it was about 7:00am in the morning now and he was wanting a fight to start. Some of the fighters seemed to have gone to a halt...and some just disappeared without a trace. He sighed "Well...this is getting stale." He said with a sad voice. He was ready for Scarecrow to come out.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"My..my name is Jace." Jace wiped his tears again. "I thank you for the offer but you just can't teach me it's impossible like I said." He looked up at the man with determination. "My mind can't store information like that. It is physically impossible for me to learn normally. But thank you for the offer."
    Jace stood up and managed to keep his balence this time. He leaned on the tree and ran his hand down his back. The blood had stopped and cut was healing. He thanked his luck and whispered a prayer of thanks. Then he pulled on Odions sleeve.
    "Thank you for the fight. I'm sorry it didn't go as it should have. I'll challenge you again some time ok?" He smiled.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Armondo grew a bit frustrated...Kind of normal due to the chemicals in him but regardless, he whispered into Jace's ear.

"Who said I was going to physically teach you? I was going to give you advice on learning the lay of the land and actually using the terrain to your advantage. You name an area and I will use everything I can to gain the upper hand by using the environment and my surroundings. Do you see all this lush undergrowth and all the huge trees around you? You could have ran into hiding, caused a distraction somewhere else nearby and struck if the opponent was distracted. Maybe taking the enemy from a tree limb would help there. Where there is a nice, deep body of water, there is a new form of combat. If you've the lung capacity for it, fight in the "drink". Get the enemy in and fight it out underwater. In dry, arid, mountainous areas, use the rocks, loose ones again for distractions. Make traps if you can. It's all about brain power. Use your brain and know your surroundings. Study your opponent's moves and where they specialize in and then develop a strategy. That's called a tactician's foresight."

Armondo finally stopped whispering and said at one's normal voice level...

"Now that I've told you of that, I'm still offering a bite to eat. I have to hunt, anyway. Actually, I'm supposed to be hunting for food but it seems I got sidetracked. No matter. Today seems like a good day for fish. Care to join, Jace? Odion? I feel I should get to know someone I will be fighting in the future. It's proper."

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Let him out youuuurseeelf! I'm going to get a few Z's in while I can. Goood luuuuck!" Tom said before jogging down the hallway, looking for a corner to curl up in.

Dyne awoke with a wide yawn at about six A.M., and brought his body to a stand. Taking the time to get himself washed, at least a bit, he'd walk over the bridge near the waterfall ,and focus his energy, and open it to the energy of the Earth. Suddenly the water seemed to sprinkle out and around him.

After washing, he'd simply start warming up in the morning sunlight, allowing himself and his clothes to dry off. "I'm going to need to change, perhaps tomorrow. This isn't too bad for now though..." He thought to himself as he's listen to nature, and possibly any fights happening this early.

OOC: Lost my flow. bleh. @_@

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace grinned and walked slowly over to his bag he had thrown aside before. He opened it and began pulling out various weapons and instruments before picking out a cap. He placed it down on his head and grinned brightly. It would keep the sun out of his eyes. He stuffed the other things in and swung the bag over his back. It stung for a moment and he cringed. But then he walked over to Armondo. He jumped up and landed on his shoulders, sitting down on his back as if for him to be carried.
    "Stubbon ain't you?" His voice was alive with childish manner like things were back to normal all of a sudden. He even tapped Armondo on the head lightly. "Like I said it won't sink in. My brain is different to a normal persons. Don't judge me by normal standards." He shrugged, "But if you want to try then try. But your best seeing it as a mirror then a mind. It reflects what it sees." He smiled. "But!! This means were friends now right? Right!? 'Cos if we are then my day just got better." He pointed ahead, "But onwards to lunch first." He laughed a joyful laugh of a child. The pain in his back ignored for a fun moment were he may have gained a friend.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I haven't had many friends but yeah, let's go."

Armondo smiled from beneath his mask knowing he had another ally. He wondered something about what Jace had said before. As they were walking to the lake, he asked the question he felt compelled to ask the most.

"Say, about what you said before...about how your brain is different...might I ask what you mean by "different"? You said compared to normal people, it is different. What if I told you that I am different from normal people? You share with me what you are talking about and I will share how I'm different from normal people. Fair enough? We're coming to the lake now so take off the shoes and let's get us some fish."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I guess not..." Talon said disappointingly walking away, " I thought you wanted to fight but I guess not." Talon was furious on the inside but he didn't let it show as he was walking away from Lily. He punched a tree and it snapped from the impact of the hit.

"I'll look for someone else to fight then." Talon said spotting another fighter, " Well if this isn't my lucky day." He spotted the other fighter and it was the kangaroo. Surprisingly, Talon didn't think he would fight the marsupial at all during the tournament so he would take this chance.
    "Hey kangaroo, want to fight?

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace smiled and jumped off Armondo's back and onto the floor. He stumbled slightly but caught himself. He was a little puzzled by Armondo's question. It wasn't something he thought about. His mind was always on other thoughts. Random things like having custard for pudding, and who would be a cool friend, were what he thought about. Not things like why he was different. He paused and thought about.
    "I don't know how to discribe it. You see I've been different as long as I can remember. But I can't remember anything from before I joined my old guild." He looked around sneakly then leaned close, "Don't tell anyone but I don't even know my real age. My family at the guild were the ones to guess it." He leaned back with a smile on his face. "All I knew was my name and what my mother had last said to me. If it was my mother." He suddenly looked down. It was sad for him and his eyes watered again. He wiped them quickly. "She said 'Keep smiling'. So I do. I try to smile and make friends."

He skipped over to the lake and pulled off his shoes and sock before dipping his feet in. It was cold and he laughed as it tickled.
    "Anyways. All I know is that my brain processes things differently. In fact..." He looked up as if thinking, "My whole body does. It's strange." He laughed. "It makes me not seem human you know. Like I'm a alien." He laughed more. "Your my friend though. I can trust you. My body. My mind. It fits itself to reflect what it fights. So if my opponent has high leg muscles it will shift my leg muscles to be like that. Then the skills and moves that person can use just appear in my mind. After the fight it all goes away.
    If they have an altered body it can even change to match that. I knew someone who had metal implants within their bone. My body tried to create the same ones out of the chemicals within my body." He grinned and slashed the water with his feet. "I remember that one because after the fight I returned to normal and collapsed from lack of iron, calcium and other things. It was fun. I made friends with that person too even though he was defeated." He smiled, "So thats what I'm like. 'Copy Kid White', as my old guild mates would say."

He stood up and part in the water. He crossed his arms and looked at Armondo. "Come on them you. Your next tell me about you..em..em...what is your name again?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My name is Armondo Velasquez. I am a specialist in the Spanish military and I have been instructed to participate in the tournament as a field test for my alterations. I was just a normal corporal before I became altered. The government had begun a program to try and create enhanced soldiers...rather, a form of biological weapon. I was included in the tests and experiments. I have mechanical implants in key muscles and have been given a mix of chemicals that enable me to now exude flammable liquid from my body. It won't go out either when it's ablaze unless you coat me in water. To add to it, I don't get burns, which makes cauterizing wounds much easier. As a result from that, I will less likely need a healer unless it's regarding bone breaks. I'll show you."

Armondo took out a lighter and ignited himself. Before Jace was now a man set aflame.

"This ability of being on fire buffs my strength so that I can hit harder. I also leave burns on the opponent when they both hit me or get hit by me. I have been instructed not to take this mask off as revealing who I look like is kind of a bad thing. I am a black project after all. Now I wonder, can you set your entire body on fire and not suffer third-degree burns? If so, I will be impressed. I strongly advise that you do not experiment with that, either. Anyway, time to put out my flame and hunt."

Armondo jumped into the lake and extinguished the fire. Smoke rose from Armondo when he emerged again as he took out his bowie knife, looked at Jace while holding it to him for him to take and continued.

"This is my knife, Rosalita. We have been inseparable since the day I was punctured by her in a fight with another off-duty corporal. We got court-martialed and received a loss in pay for six months as well as mandatory placing in the experiments. He died after they placed the chemicals in him. For now, you use it. Try hunting fish with it and just let the blade guide your movements. I'm fine with my hands."

Closed Thread

Thread Information