AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you do for a living? What do you dream to do? Are you happy? In depth...

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you do for a living? What do you dream to do? Are you happy? In depth...

Okay so here are some questions I want the forum to answer and share with each other:

What kind of work/study program/job searching do you do at the moment? Do you enjoy it? Is it going well or not? And why? etc... feel free to add something.

Do you have a "dream" job or a way of life you would wish to attain? It doesn't have to be job related... If so, what? And what are you doing in order to achieve this? Is it going well or not? And why? Again feel free to add something...

And finally: Are you (or are you not) happy with yourself and your life? And why? Do you want to change anything? Will you? i'd hate to beat on a dead horse, but feel free do add something...

Its up to you how personal and detailed you want to get. But I would prefer it if you didnt write a single sentence of your work and then thats it. But I assume you understand this considering how many possible questions I have bombarded you with ^_^

Well then, lets begin =)
    Last edited by IluvAllison; 01-31-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you do for a living? What do you dream to do? Are you happy? In depth...

Right now I'm not currently working. However, I am in college right now studying business with my focus in Computer Information Systems. I wanted to do this because I'm good with computers and using technology programs. I changed majors to this from accounting because I was unhappy with the way I was performing in accounting courses and decide to do what I like.

For my dream job my top 3 are guitar teacher, martial arts teacher, or a pro wrestler. The reasons are that I play guitar and would like to share my talent with others. Same reason as guitar teacher for martial arts teacher. For pro wrestler I've been a fan of pro wrestling since the age of 5 and being that I am shy I think that getting into the ring would help me feel like I'm in a world where I can truly express myself.

Of course I'm happen with my life. I would exactly be a healthy person if I constantly told myself negative things and wasn't happy. I feel that I'm on certain path where I keep looking forward and can't look back at things that might have happened in the past because all that is history to me.

This seems like a fun topic to write on.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Default Re: What do you do for a living? What do you dream to do? Are you happy? In depth...

2deep4me

4. Likes Jozette liked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@nrL "2deep4me" lol

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    What kind of work/study program/job searching do you do at the moment? Do you enjoy it? Is it going well or not? And why? etc... feel free to add something.
    Software Developer, Java. Medium sized agile software house. Career wise I'm doing awesomely. I went from being the new employee to one of the real heavy guns in the company within like 6 months. I'm raking in appropriately huge sums of money too.

Do you have a "dream" job or a way of life you would wish to attain? It doesn't have to be job related... If so, what? And what are you doing in order to achieve this? Is it going well or not? And why? Again feel free to add something...
    Dunno. I think I wanted to be a physicist. But mostly because I wanted a challenge. My job offers some degree of challenge, so I'm okay for the most part there.

And finally: Are you (or are you not) happy with yourself and your life? And why? Do you want to change anything? Will you? i'd hate to beat on a dead horse, but feel free do add something...
    I'm aight.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

What kind of work/study program/job searching do you do at the moment?
    I'm in the first year of university studying Genetics. But, in the first year we study general Biological Science, so there is a Zoology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Cell Biology modules thrown in with it.

Do you enjoy it? Is it going well or not? And why? etc... feel free to add something.
    So far I am doing ok, I wouldn't exactly say that I love it, but I'm easily distracted, so it's hard to find something I'm truly passionate about.
    I think it will be better next year, as I'll be able to choose the modules that I want to do.

I used to want to be a doctor, but I'm not so sure anymore. Most jobs that I look at look really fun, e.g. forensic science, genetic counselling (basically, helping families who have hereditary diseases in their family and are planning to have children etc).
    Every now and then I have doubts about my future, especially when I consider how much I ADORE politics and writing. I used to want to be a journalist when I was in secondary school, so I always think back to then.
    However, I know that I am very lucky and that I'll continue to love life whatever happens.

I am so lucky to be alive, to have friends, to live in a democracy (despite how much I moan about it), to be able to eat and not to have to worry about dying from treatable disease (e.g. malaria). Whenever I feel sorry for myself I think of that.
    So yes, I am happy.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Meh Crusader Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire has a reputation beyond repute Tarkenfire's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Artemis Watermelon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2013 11:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tarkenfire Steam ID: Tarkenfire

What do you do for a living? What do you dream to do? Are you happy?
    Remove staples then put them back in for the government, live in a world without staples, no.

In terms of academics, have one associates atm, AAS in Web Design. Working on a second AA in Foreign Language. Also working on a BS in Mobile Development. In terms of what I am more specifically in terms of a job, I do clerical stuff at a community college. As for the happiness...meh.

So, dreams. Some kind of job where I don't need to work 9 to 5 to have 2 cents in my bank account, that's about all I can think about.

Modest, I suppose.

The second thing would greatly improve the happiness situation, but as it stands...at least I'm not sad.
    Last edited by Tarkenfire; 01-31-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    Less is more.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I breathe for a living. Little effort required.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
    I breathe for a living. Little effort required.
    Unfortunately, the pay is pretty damn cruddy.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    Every now and then I have doubts about my future, especially when I consider how much I ADORE politics and writing. I used to want to be a journalist when I was in secondary school, so I always think back to then.
    However, I know that I am very lucky and that I'll continue to love life whatever happens.
    I am so lucky to be alive, to have friends, to live in a democracy (despite how much I moan about it), to be able to eat and not to have to worry about dying from treatable disease (e.g. malaria). Whenever I feel sorry for myself I think of that.
    So yes, I am happy.

Phi. To me it looks like you're just making excuses.
    To be positive no matter what the situation is one thing, to give up on your wishes and goals only because "it's good atm" is WHOLE different one!

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I work in a large retail chain called JB HI-FI (the Aussies/New Zealanders will know it). I'm a Media Manager, which really means I'm one of 2 Assistant Managers. I'm in charge of all things media, like Games, Music and DVD'S/Blu-ray (which includes loads of anime). I have about 20 or so staff under me. It's a very versatile and challenging position so I am never bored. I really love my job.

My dream, however, is to open a vegan cafe with my BF. We both have hospitality and management background, and we both love food! So that's what I'm aiming for. Probably 10 or 15 years away.

As for whether I'm happy? I'm always happy! I Love life.

13. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I believe most people already know what i do for a living but just in case, i'll say it again!

I'm an E-3, Nuclear Operator in the United States Navy. Currently i'm in A-school, going through my Nuclear training. What exactly do i do? Not allowed to go into too much detail because a lot of my job is classified as "Top Secret." However, i can tell you that i work with the Nuclear Reactors aboard Aircraft Carriers and Submarines.
    My dream is to make E-8 or E-9 within the next 20 years, then retiring, and having a nice fat check every month plus full military benefits for the rest of my life while doing absolutely nothing!
    Am i happy? There are certain times where i miss some of the freedoms of being a civilian, but then i see what my friends are up to these days and suddenly don't miss a damn thing about it. So yea, i am very happy and i absolutely love what i do!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Unfortunately, the pay is pretty damn cruddy.
    Yeah my pay days are usually once a year, maybe twice.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    My dream, however, is to open a vegan cafe with my BF. we both love food!
    Those are two very contradicting things to say. You can't say you love food and refuse to eat what is part of a natural human diet.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I work at my town's local supermarket on the weekends, but I dream of either becoming an actor/writer/producer or a historian
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

18. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    Those are two very contradicting things to say. You can't say you love food and refuse to eat what is part of a natural human diet.
    Cool story bro. Not going there.

20. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Cool story bro. Not going there.

Hmmm... Been a while

22. Likes T-Stew, Jasanime liked this post
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

I read what all of you said and I find it valuable because it gives me a view on different people with different lives and seeing if and how it makes you happy. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did =) And I hope that more people can contribute to this thread and share.

24. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0 is infamous around these parts rso0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2013 03:10 PM
    Threads

I'd like to have a job, don't actually care what it is. I'm not really happy and basically I dream about being free

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    I believe most people already know what i do for a living but just in case, i'll say it again!

I'm an E-3, Nuclear Operator in the United States Navy. Currently i'm in A-school, going through my Nuclear training. What exactly do i do? Not allowed to go into too much detail because a lot of my job is classified as "Top Secret." However, i can tell you that i work with the Nuclear Reactors aboard Aircraft Carriers and Submarines.
    My dream is to make E-8 or E-9 within the next 20 years, then retiring, and having a nice fat check every month plus full military benefits for the rest of my life while doing absolutely nothing!
    Am i happy? There are certain times where i miss some of the freedoms of being a civilian, but then i see what my friends are up to these days and suddenly don't miss a damn thing about it. So yea, i am very happy and i absolutely love what i do!
    Cool bro, I get to play with nukes too but from afar (and prefer it that way!). My company has a few 1,200MW nuclear plants though they are a tiny aspect of the 'fleet'. For example we have other facilities that are nearly 3,000MW. And nukes have so many rules and such that our control over them is minimal. Other power plants we can run up and down at will, or start them up or initiate shutdown. I've mainly been on the hydro desk the last couple years, and despite there much smaller size I enjoy operating the hydro dams & generators the most because they arent really manned and we remotely control them ourselves instead of just relaying instructions to unit operators like most other power plants. The hydros are an additional challenge because instead of just supplying power to the grid, we also have to maintain water levels which is much more challenging. We just had a major flooding event on the New River in VA the last couple days. Folks dont realize just how much has to go on behind the scenes for their lights to turn on!

Yeah I am pretty content with the current job but it isnt my dream job (went to college for electronics engineering). But to be honest I'm going the other direction. I'd much rather live out away from everything in or near the mountains and have a nearly self sustaining homestead and do just a little work on the side to pay whatever bills I have and just enough to cover hobbies and such.
    ~ Tristan

27. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member Gideon Jeremiah is on a distinguished road Gideon Jeremiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2013 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gideon_Jeremiah Steam ID: gideonjeremiah

I'm juggling constant visits to the hospital, days home-sick, my classes & work.

Work-wise, it's mostly computer repairs & weaving sari's for my extended family.
    There's also occasional manual labor for some quick cash.

My dream is entirely absurd, it's not worth sharing.
    Last edited by Gideon Jeremiah; 02-02-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What do you do for a living? Not much.

What do you dream to do? Find peace of mind.

Are you happy? No.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

Okay so here are some questions I want the forum to answer and share with each other:

Computer Engineering (advanced) I do not enjoy it at all, it's real torture at times (and extremely depressing) but i'm tolerant with it.. I am doing this to get a job, be able to support myself and that.. Really, I just want my life to be about music and art, but you know, life is hard, and I need to be able to support myself in the future

I have no dream job, I just want to be a music producer (for me and not someone else) I try to make sounds and music in free time that I have but unfortunately did not have any time for myself in 6 months.

Are you (or are you not) happy with yourself and your life? And why? Do you want to change anything? Will you? i'd hate to beat on a dead horse, but feel free do add something...
    NO i'm not happy with my life, i'm just existing and working, nothing else, but yes I wish to change things when I can hopefully have the opportunity to do so (in the future)
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm currently a Junior, I do not enjoy, it's not going well because I'm getting bad grades because I'm lazy and don't do homework. I just want to graduate and get it over with.

I just want to raise kids with a husband (or maybe wife). I can't do this right now, I'm too young and I do not have a job (nor could I get one) that is stable enough to take care of a family. To be honest I just want to be a stray-at-home-husband as silly as that sounds, the whole working ordeal is something I don't want to happen. If I did have to get a job though it would either be childcare or an elementary, a teacher for the physically and mentally challenged has always been something I've always wanted to take up.

I'm very happy with my life right now, I try to make the best out of it until I can actually start it, there's no point of fretting about the future if I can't even begin it, might as well try to enjoy my youth anyway. If I could change anything right now it'd be my age just so I could began my life/dream. Eventually it will change, probably in 10 years is when I can see myself actually starting my life but I'd be fine if it started as soon as it could.
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 02-02-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

32. Dislikes Ranshiin disliked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cykbra View Post
    I'm very happy with my life right now, I try to make the best out of it until I can actually start it, there's no point of fretting about the future if I can't even begin it, might as well try to enjoy my youth anyway. If I could change anything right now it'd be my age just so I could began my life/dream. Eventually it will change, probably in 10 years is when I can see myself actually starting my life but I'd be fine if it started as soon as it could.
    It may come as a shock to you but

your life started 16 years ago

and

during 10 years you can die 1000 times in 1000 different ways

34. Likes Xeyuzio, IluvAllison liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information