AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Health care in America.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SOS TechCNgod View Post
    I am done with you because you just dont get it.
    This, coming from you, is hilarious. Let us know when you're ready to act like an adult about things that'll have a financial impact on us in the near and long terms. Bring facts when you do.

Bad Memory

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    A clinic visit for me is about $100, if I do need a prescription and don't need further work done. I have no insurance, and therefore must pay cash/debit prior to seeing the doctor.

You've got some benefits we must not have. Don't you get insurance/health care? provided by the military?
    Yes we do.
    But I was asking in the civilian side of health care because this whole spectrum of debate is all about you civilians out there getting chipped off or boosted of health care due this health care reform.

I wanted to ask because I'm not a civilian...yet.
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Why do liberals want to keep people from going to heaven?

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndrasta View Post
    Yes we do.
    But I was asking in the civilian side of health care because this whole spectrum of debate is all about you civilians out there getting chipped off or boosted of health care due this health care reform.

I wanted to ask because I'm not a civilian...yet.

Back when I had insurance, I had anywhere from $10-40 as an office visit copay. Prescriptions were usually abut $15, and things like x-rays and physical therapy were covered at 70-80%. I have no idea what that plan cost though, it was the one my mom had. The last one I had used similar prices for prescriptions and office visits, but I never used the other stuff.

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    This, coming from you, is hilarious. Let us know when you're ready to act like an adult about things that'll have a financial impact on us in the near and long terms. Bring facts when you do.

Bad Memory
    How about you?
    I linked my facts. not my fault you dont want a summary. I a not going to bother with the whole darn bill. If you can link me a source that is good i will use it to prove you wrong.
    Your opinions are just that.... opinions.
    Bring facts next time.

Oh those links you gave before were out dated BS. Those links also did not prove that they knew what was in the bill.
    Read something on the bill that does not support the insurance companies and you will see that it is going to be able to cut cost.

Many of you that are against it have not read it or even a summary, and you go off past results to predict this one. thats just close minded and not good for debate.
    If someone could give me something that was not a load of ignorance then I will might change my mind, or even be willing to have a real debate with you.
    If someone has and I missed it I am sorry but I have been too busy debating with people that know nothing of the bill, and only hear the rhetoric that other ignorant people repeat.
    If someone can show me a line in the bill that disproves the summary I gave then I will look more in depth. I gave a summary for a .gov source, and not many places on the internet have the summary of the bill.
    I am done with you as well so dont bother replying to me. ( In other words I am not telling you to not post ontis thread I am saying that replying to me is a waste of time as I will not reply back. Cobra dont seem to understand that simple idea. )

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Cobra dont seem to understand that simple idea"

Sure I do. I just don't care what you want. There are people besides you that are involved in this thread, and as I said before, you don't get to choose who writes in what thread. I know you've read what I've posted, and frankly I couldn't care less if you reply or not.

Senior Member Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2010 06:23 PM
    Threads

I believe Dave Chapelle had the best solution when he said: "Fake Canadian ID for all American citizens. If you're sick, just go on up to Canada and get yourself checked out!"

I'll meet you guys at the border. : P
    ~Condey, The Northamerimori~

Senior Member deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2010 12:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by knives1019 View Post
    If the heath bill that the President Obama wants to pass gets passed that would mean that every one by law would have to get health in insurance or they would be facing a fine over $3,000. I am not saying that the health care in america is the best, but it is a lot better then other countries. People always say that Canada has the best heath care service, but with the universal heath care you could be on a waiting list for months, maybe years no matter how serious your problem is. so no matter what you think we do have one of the best health care systems in the world.
    The waiting list is because of a shortage of staff and equipment which has little to do with government being involved in the health care system, especially the staffing bit. The government doesn`t do the hiring. The year long wait list is exaggerated too - it can happen, but it`s not like an every day event. It`s that sort of one in a million chances that people like to jump on to explain why our system is inferior. A shortage in funding from the government can occur, but that`s a problem with the government in charge, not the fact that government has a say in the health care system in general.

Honestly, I love my system. I like not paying for things out of my pocket and going into severe debt for my health. I like that my birth control costs me $2 a month. When I have happened to need surgery in the past, I just booked an appointment and I got it, no questions asked.
    Last edited by deep blue; 03-14-2010 at 08:03 PM.
    "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    "Cobra dont seem to understand that simple idea"

Sure I do. I just don't care what you want. There are people besides you that are involved in this thread, and as I said before, you don't get to choose who writes in what thread. I know you've read what I've posted, and frankly I couldn't care less if you reply or not.

Are you dumb or a good troll?
    What part of "In other words I am not telling you to not post on this thread I am saying that replying to me is a waste of time as I will not reply back. Cobra dont seem to understand that simple idea." did you not understand?
    I am just saying I wont reply back and thus a waste of time to reply to me!
    I added some spelling corrections.
    I AM NOT SAYING YOU CAN NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!
    I AM SAYING THAT REPLYING TO ME IS A WASTE OF TIME!

Well I replied back to you, happy?

Can I make this anymore clear?
    CAN I?
    now I am done with you, so I will say it again. Dont bother replying until you can READ!!!!

On a different note deep blue knows what this is better than msot people that post on this thread.
    Obama has forseen a shortage of staff and thats why he made medical prevention, and education a top concern.
    Also her post proves that a lot of you coming in here saying crap about wait times is nothing more than your ignorance speaking.

have a great day.
    Last edited by Battler Ushiromiya; 03-14-2010 at 08:32 PM.

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

By order of Inquisitor Zed
    Last edited by Zedekiah; 03-17-2010 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Trolling & OT.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For those that do not wish to talk about the bill then bring up something or you can tell me what you think of this. ^^
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0226205013.htm
    Just a random healthcare thing I found.
    Go ahead and talk about it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Genetics? If not for the "any region" at the beginning of the article, I'd say it's related to the typical southern diet, and then I'd say that because black folks are often poorer than white folks down south, they don't have as many options when it comes to food choice. Meaning a lot of things are fatty cuts of meat, or deep fried. Love for deep fried foods is not a race-specific thing, but it is more common in the south.

But, I really can't come up with an explanation for the higher rates across the rest of the country. Americans in general are poor eaters, but that shouldn't justify a hike in just African American stroke and mortality rates.

This corroborates what I just said, and adds onto it.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/stroke...americans.aspx

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by silverwings1415 View Post
    exactly. i like healthcare and insurance the way it is now. it should never be changed.
    Really?
    What about denying you treatment due to preexistent condition? Or the 30% overhead? Or the 30 million uninsured?

The US has the best medical technology and the best physicians and hospitals, but at a price too high for many Americans, and we aren't any healthier for it. We don't have the highest life expectancy nor the lowest infant mortality rates.

Though I blame it all on the food and consuming culture. Good health starts at the personal (not legislative) branch.

A health care bill that doesn't address what we consume, isn't gonna work.

I have nothing against private insurance, but I have a problem with them trying to deny me treatment. Been there done that. It is not my wallet that's hurting, it is me.

I'm moving to Hawaii.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aizmov View Post
    Really?
    What about denying you treatment due to preexistent condition? Or the 30% overhead? Or the 30 million uninsured?

The US has the best medical technology and the best physicians and hospitals, but at a price too high for many Americans, and we aren't any healthier for it. We don't have the highest life expectancy nor the lowest infant mortality rates.

Though I blame it all on the food and consuming culture. Good health starts at the personal (not legislative) branch.

A health care bill that doesn't address what we consume, isn't gonna work.

I have nothing against private insurance, but I have a problem with them trying to deny me treatment. Been there done that. It is not my wallet that's hurting, it is me.

I'm moving to Hawaii.
    I would not say it would not ork to some point but ya we need all issues taken care of.
    Though I dont think what we eat should be in this bill. That should be for another time. ( Oh god didI just say that? )
    By another time I mean not mixed in the the bill, but something else in the near future.
    I know it is somes choice what they eat but it is interesting that many poor people can't afford good food, but the cheap fatty stuff.
    Sad I am one of those people. I do eat many things/fatty stuff but I am still in control. Now and then I lose weight to put myself back down the a certain weight so ya unlike many I control it as easy as could be. I enjoy food and knowingly take risk of eatting a lot. I also work out everyday, and every few month I go on a week of weight loss so i can get back down.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GAZKUL View Post
    i asked my dad about the U.S healthcare system and he told me...

if you get hit by a car in

America- the ambulance guys will ask if you have insurance before taking you to the hospital or somthing along those lines.

Britain- they will take you to the hospital , no questions asked
    EMT that taught our CPR class said the trip the ambulance makes to a place is free, but the ride back to hospital is $5,000. And just to hang a bag of 1,000 mL NaCl is $200 (its standard IV solution for hydration).

Don't know what but someone need to stop the bad persons in charge of these kinds of decisions. Don't care what kind a reform but it's a rip off
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

It's good that American finally has one.
    MediCare, our health care system has some really great advantages. Hopefully, the Americans' one will be as great.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

The One and Only knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads

If the heathcare bill passes the government would be controling the heathcare system and profitting off of it which would create a monoply in the heathcare system which is ilegal.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If the heathcare bill passes the government would be controling the heathcare system and profitting off of it which would create a monoply in the heathcare system which is ilegal.
    No, no, no, and no?
    They wont control just regulate
    So what if they have some profit?
    No monoply. UPS does well against USPS.
    Ilegal would be against the law, but last time I checked they passed laws.

On another note...
    Last thing I heard just 2 more votes and healthcare will have enough to pass.

The One and Only knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads

Would the government have ultimate say in what the insurence companies are doing and how they are doing it?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Would the government have ultimate say in what the insurence companies are doing and how they are doing it?
    Depends.
    A lot of people want more regulation over the insurance companies but those people have mixed feelings on this bill. They feel it dont have enough though we can always build on the bill later.

This bill is not insane, it is a blueprint for future bills to improve healthcare. They tend to try too little as we can always add to it than to do to much where something goes wrong faster than it can be fixed.

Thats overall how somethings in the bill are, but I have not been able to read the whole thing yet. Mostly i read a summary and parts of the bill online.

Blizzard's #1 Forum Rat Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta has a reputation beyond repute Vyndrasta's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it just passed. The Obama administration passed the bill on Sunday just before midnight eastern time that "change" is going to happen.

Hmm...any thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Vyndrasta; 03-22-2010 at 01:47 AM.
    the lovely miss keri hilson - - -

Not taking any sig/av request - - -

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Just one, when is the next flight out of here? If this passed, who knows what will be passed next. As far as I can tell, the original idea behind the government we have has long been lost. Most of America did not want this too pass, yet they did it anyways. This just proves that the government has stopped listening to us long ago. I rather live on the street in some other country then stay here any longer then I have to. With this bill I just lost the last bit of respect I have for this country. Though I can't completely blame the government, we as citizens have become like a flock of sheep. This entire thing is just sad, we're in the greatest ressecion since the 1930's and they pass something that'll cost the average American MORE money? Un-employment is at 10%, homes are foreclosing like water, businesses are failing, moral is low and they pass this. This just blows my mind. I give up, I just refuse to care for this country any longer. Some serious reform needs to happen.

Sorry for the long post.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Keep in mind that this was passed against the will of the vast majority of the very same Americans those politicians are supposed to be representing, and that not a damn one of 'em has even read the bill. "Change", eh?

Bad Memory

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Just one, when is the next flight out of here? If this passed, who knows what will be passed next. As far as I can tell, the original idea behind the government we have has long been lost. Most of America did not want this too pass, yet they did it anyways. This just proves that the government has stopped listening to us long ago. I rather live on the street in some other country then stay here any longer then I have to. With this bill I just lost the last bit of respect I have for this country. Though I can't completely blame the government, we as citizens have become like a flock of sheep. This entire thing is just sad, we're in the greatest ressecion since the 1930's and they pass something that'll cost the average American MORE money? Un-employment is at 10%, homes are foreclosing like water, businesses are failing, moral is low and they pass this. This just blows my mind. I give up, I just refuse to care for this country any longer. Some serious reform needs to happen.

Sorry for the long post.
    Thank you. You took the words right out of my mouth. I no longer need to post.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndrasta View Post
    Well, it just passed. The Obama administration passed the bill on Sunday just before midnight eastern time that "change" is going to happen.

Hmm...any thoughts on this?
    Well, it was a big chunk of freedom taken from the next generation. It makes me sick. It's just a matter of time before this is a socialist country now.
    I know I'm going to get repped down for this, but I've never hated the government as much as I do right now.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Closed Thread

Thread Information