AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: an anime story idea

Member Mayumi shizuku sia is on a distinguished road Mayumi shizuku sia's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Ferrari Aurea Cake Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 04:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default an anime story idea

This seems like you writing a story rather than giving ideas for one.
    One of my friends and I came up for an anime idea last week, inspired by a shirt he was wearing. It would be a comedy, I guess. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gif[/IMG]Please bear with me if it sounds stupid, we were just thinking of things off the top of our head.

Happy Samurai:
    The main character, who is a male samurai, rides into a village on a bear that has a monocle and possibly a top-hat. The bear can speak perfect English in a British type of voice, and no one but the Happy Samurai can understand him, but the Happy Samurai cannot speak English back, only Japanese.
    Basically the idea is based around violent and/or unconventional events that happen around the Happy Samurai and his "bear-steed" without them noticing half of the time. The other half of the time, he is called on by the villagers to help with a problem, and (usually) solves it in a mysteriously odd and hilarious manner.
    Anything beyond that you are going into more detail than we originally did

On the same note, I hope the story I am currently writing (not this one) get's turned into an anime; though, that is a very long shot.

2. Likes IluvAllison liked this post
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Default Re: an anime story idea

Quote Originally Posted by sinchana View Post
    One of my friends and I came up for an anime idea last week, inspired by a shirt he was wearing. It would be a comedy, I guess. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gif[/IMG]Please bear with me if it sounds stupid, we were just thinking of things off the top of our head.

Happy Samurai:
    The main character, who is a male samurai, rides into a village on a bear that has a monocle and possibly a top-hat. The bear can speak perfect English in a British type of voice, and no one but the Happy Samurai can understand him, but the Happy Samurai cannot speak English back, only Japanese.
    Basically the idea is based around violent and/or unconventional events that happen around the Happy Samurai and his "bear-steed" without them noticing half of the time. The other half of the time, he is called on by the villagers to help with a problem, and (usually) solves it in a mysteriously odd and hilarious manner.

On the same note, I hope the story I am currently writing (not this one) get's turned into an anime; though, that is a very long shot.
    I also sometimes get a vague story idea about something sort of like you did here. Doing it like this seems rather easy at first for me because the story comes natural. But when you delve deeper and have to go into detail, thats where the hard part comes into play, at least for me.

Thats very ambitious of you though hoping that it will get an anime release! ^^ Me like.

Member ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat has a reputation beyond repute ghostthegreat's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 01:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ghostthegreat

Happy Samurai:

It sounds like a cool story idea. Keep at it though, you never know what can happen (unless you give up, then there really is only one result)!
    I need a new signature and I didn't know what to put, so I decided to throw this in.

Also check out my blog at http://danielkamin.wordpress.com

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Happy Samurai:

Sounds interesting but still a few loose spots. But if you keep up with it I'm sure it could turn into something interesting. I like the idea of the bear having the monocle with the British voice. It seems like the perfect fit

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information