AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My theory about aliens.

Junior Member DMurphy is on a distinguished road DMurphy's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: My theory about aliens.

You know, I came into this thread expecting some kind of absurd, lunatic theory that made no sense.

That's pretty much exactly how it panned out, too, so clearly I can see the future.

2. Likes darksky967 liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-03-2014 at 05:45 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
    You know, I came into this thread expecting some kind of absurd, lunatic theory that made no sense.

That's pretty much exactly how it panned out, too, so clearly I can see the future.
    there's a difference between seeing the future and understanding that VG is a dipsh*t.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    OT, but I find it so fascinating that whenever a thread by VG555 appears, EVERYONE knows its going to be another crappy thread about him stroking his own ego. BUT, everyone posts anyway. No matter how stupid the thread, it always gets replies (like this one). And the replies are always the same, the same disapproving image macros and emotes of disdain with regards to poster we all know and have internally labeled as public forum enemy No. 1. And yet he ALWAYS gets replies.

Ladies and gentlemen of AF, I believe it is worth remembering that negative attention is STILL attention. Why are you giving him what he wants even thought you hate his threads?
    It's what we do ;D

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    OT, but I find it so fascinating that whenever a thread by VG555 appears, EVERYONE knows its going to be another crappy thread about him stroking his own ego. BUT, everyone posts anyway. No matter how stupid the thread, it always gets replies (like this one). And the replies are always the same, the same disapproving image macros and emotes of disdain with regards to poster we all know and have internally labeled as public forum enemy No. 1. And yet he ALWAYS gets replies.

Ladies and gentlemen of AF, I believe it is worth remembering that negative attention is STILL attention. Why are you giving him what he wants even thought you hate his threads?
    I just wanted to type ">_>;;" because apparently it pisses him off that he doesn't understand why Flash uses it at him.

Ordinarily I don't bother answering his threads any more.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Well we can all have theories, can't we? What possible harm could they do?

So, with that here's my little "theory" about aliens, if you're interested:

Aliens mostly act indirectly through people, often in positions of authority or power, and virtually use them as avatars to conceal their true identities, or as tools to do their bidding. By manipulating the most carnal of human emotions such as greed and lust, they fabricate concepts such as religion, money, marriage and race to control mankind. In layman's terms, we are to aliens what pets are to us--objects that have been conditioned for their personal amusement.

Through people they are the Illuminati, the Freemasonry, the controller of (mostly US) elections, the media, the sleepwalkers, Mickey Mouse, Santa Claus, and the publishers of Farmville and Angry Birds. They plant ideas, intrusive thoughts, fantasies, dreams and nightmares into human minds to make them do extreme, irrational, or pointless things--again for their personal amusement no less. The usual victims tend to be persons who are frequently bored, lonely, filthy rich, or clearly have way too much time on their hands. Examples of such influenced activities include, cheese-rolling, virtual money-making, and posttraumatic wedgies in which the victim reenacts the practice onto themself in anticipation of a bully about to do the same thing to them.

...and in some cases, posting pointless things on AF, including the theory that aliens are actually harmful demons who should never be approached.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

Quote Originally Posted by .:neuko:. View Post
    Well we can all have theories, can't we? What possible harm could they do?

So, with that here's my little "theory" about aliens, if you're interested:

Aliens mostly act indirectly through people, often in positions of authority or power, and virtually use them as avatars to conceal their true identities, or as tools to do their bidding. By manipulating the most carnal of human emotions such as greed and lust, they fabricate concepts such as religion, money, marriage and race to control mankind. In layman's terms, we are to aliens what pets are to us--objects that have been conditioned for their personal amusement.

Through people they are the Illuminati, the Freemasonry, the controller of (mostly US) elections, the media, the sleepwalkers, Mickey Mouse, Santa Claus, and the publishers of Farmville and Angry Birds. They plant ideas, intrusive thoughts, fantasies, dreams and nightmares into human minds to make them do extreme, irrational, or pointless things--again for their personal amusement no less. The usual victims tend to be persons who are frequently bored, lonely, filthy rich, or clearly have way too much time on their hands. Examples of such influenced activities include, cheese-rolling, virtual money-making, and posttraumatic wedgies in which the victim reenacts the practice onto themself in anticipation of a bully about to do the same thing to them.

...and in some cases, posting pointless things on AF, including the theory that aliens are actually harmful demons who should never be approached.
    All of this is purely the work of humanity alone, therefore, my opinion on your theory about aliens is that it isn't a very solid theory, sorry
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

The battery in my car went flat once, and I had someone help me jump it. He connected the leads to his battery, and was about to connect the other ends to mine, when he stopped. He wasn't sure whether to connect the positive or negative side first because he was worried about the surge of power coming from the wrong end being connected first possibly causing damage to my battery.

In the Navy, we call this "Nuking it." Taking something very simple, and making it incredibly complicated. It seems that that is exactly what you've done here.

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

@Kaleohano that's a really satisfying anecdote

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    All of this is purely the work of humanity alone, therefore, my opinion on your theory about aliens is that it isn't a very solid theory, sorry
    Actually, I agree with you, as I'm really a humanist. I guess my attempt at satire in that post didn't work out too well.

Closed Thread

Thread Information