AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Korra

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Legend of Korra

Quote Originally Posted by LivioRazlo View Post
    I'm afraid that second picture is not official. It's by someone called WolfsKnight. If you look at korra herself, the outline is quite thick- that style isn't present in the cartoon.
    Hummmm shame... Well hopefully we will get to see Aang anyway sometime during this show... You don't know anything more about that do you?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Gurren Drill Bioshock Eve 2 Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2012 03:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Hummmm shame... Well hopefully we will get to see Aang anyway sometime during this show... You don't know anything more about that do you?
    I'm afraid not But i think it'd be quite an unsurprising cameo; there was quite a few times that Aang convened with the spirits of the previous avatars. I'd be very surprised if Korra doesn't do so at least once. We know her weakness is the spiritual side but i still predict it'll happen. And the people writing the story are clever people; they should be aware of what the audience wants.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid not But i think it'd be quite an unsurprising cameo; there was quite a few times that Aang convened with the spirits of the previous avatars. I'd be very surprised if Korra doesn't do so at least once. We know her weakness is the spiritual side but i still predict it'll happen. And the people writing the story are clever people; they should be aware of what the audience wants.
    If they are so aware of what the audience wants then I want to know how Aang died in the first place, what happened to Zukos mom, how Aang found that new herd of Bisons, Where is Appa now?, how did Sokka die? and bla bla bla bla... If I havn't get some of the answers at the end of this new serie then I will be so disappointed... and curious... Oh still do blasted curious...

Anyway I found Aangs family tree before if someone is interested: http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/27/71/69/tumblr10.jpg

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

4. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666, LivioRazlo thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Can you get/find a family tree with more details/folks on it?

Also, I've sure if they don't have Korra speaking to the Spirit of Aang, They'll have Aang statues or pictures here and there littered through out the show.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Can you get/find a family tree with more details/folks on it?

Also, I've sure if they don't have Korra speaking to the Spirit of Aang, They'll have Aang statues or pictures here and there littered through out the show.
    What people / details do you exactly look for?

I found this one of the royal family of the fire country. But that one isn't so detailed either...
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...amily_Tree.png

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gotta have to get the writers and fans with Ancestory.com for this I see... I was thinking of a possible overall geneology tree for the show or something.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If they are so aware of what the audience wants then I want to know how Aang died in the first place, what happened to Zukos mom, how Aang found that new herd of Bisons, Where is Appa now?, how did Sokka die? and bla bla bla bla... If I havn't get some of the answers at the end of this new serie then I will be so disappointed... and curious... Oh still do blasted curious...

Anyway I found Aangs family tree before if someone is interested: http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/27/71/69/tumblr10.jpg
    Oh! nice find! Quite surprising that one of Aang and katara's children was a non bender! So i think ths makes it pretty certain that we will see those other two siblings of Tenzin sometime soon. They are, at least, aware that everyone is dying to know about Zuko's mom- that bit in the first episode where Tenzin's daughter gets cut off when asking the question xD the writers are playing with us. These guys are no M night shyamalamalama, I have faith that this series will be fullfilling in terms of bridging the time gap bewtween the two series.

9. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They are, at least, aware that everyone is dying to know about Zuko's mom- that bit in the first episode where Tenzin's daughter gets cut off when asking the question xD the writers are playing with us.
    Uuuuuuurrrghhhh I know!!! When that kid started to ask about Zukos mom I was litteraly sitting on needles because I thought that I would finally find out what happened and then.... tricked. >___>

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

11. Likes aerophobia, S o l o liked this post
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uuuuuuurrrghhhh I know!!! When that kid started to ask about Zukos mom I was litteraly sitting on needles because I thought that I would finally find out what happened and then.... tricked. >___>
    yeah same- it was very cheeky of them

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The season premiere is available online at Nick's official website.

Episode 1: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/lege...l-episode.html
    Episode 2: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/lege...l-episode.html

There is no damn way I'm going to ever be able to wake up at 10 AM to catch these, but thank God we're in the information age and Nick isn't run by god damn grandpas.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cantelope View Post
    The season premiere is available online at Nick's official website.

Episode 1: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/lege...l-episode.html
    Episode 2: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/lege...l-episode.html

There is no damn way I'm going to ever be able to wake up at 10 AM to catch these, but thank God we're in the information age and Nick isn't run by god damn grandpas.
    You are just gonna watch them now? These episodes aired long ago.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Theyre posting all the episodes on the Nick site? Thank god, cause I dont get nicktoons anymore ;___;

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member NekoMicchanxx is on a distinguished road NekoMicchanxx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2012 11:11 PM
    wouldn't you like to know, however if you dance and sing, let me know please ^.^
    Threads

i actually don't consider this to be anime but its pretty darn close XD i love this cartoon

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Looks like animation to me.. So I'd say it's anime..

Either way it actually looks good... I think I'm going to watch it..
    By your logic, everything that is animation is anime.
    This too http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content...ick-figure.jpg
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 04-15-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    By your logic, everything that is animation is anime.
    This too http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content...ick-figure.jpg
    Stick figure isn't animated bro, you done goofed.

19. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Well, these are.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

and what do you know? It's called stick figure animation. If you wanted to, you could shorten it and call it stick figure anime, oh my god minds blown

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Ok, forgot that it has to be in movement, so that guy under you made a better point than me then :P

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Would be good if they let countries out of US watch the show Zz
    But from watching it from other sources it seems pretty good. Probending is awesome
    Senjougahara Fascination

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love this show

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Is it an anime? Yes. Will i watch it? I have to finish watching the first series.

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

The premier was good. I enjoyed Avatar and am excited to finally have a sequel.
    I can't wait to see more of it.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I hope we get to find out eventually!!!

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

and what do you know? It's called stick figure animation. If you wanted to, you could shorten it and call it stick figure anime, oh my god minds blown
    I wasn't agreeing with him; just pointing out that there are animated stick figures.

Actually, I don't have a broad definition of anime. I merely define it as "animated show from Japan"; if it isn't from Japan, I don't call it an anime.

I don't use the Japanese definition because I'm not Japanese (I doubt anyone here actually calls the Simpsons an anime) and taking animation style into account brings in every other "Japanese-looking" show under the sun (e.g Totally Spies!, Megas XLR, Code Lyoko, Teen Titans, W.I.T.C.H) and calls into question what the "anime style" is (as both Shin Chan and FLCL are anime but they have drastically different styles).

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Is it an anime? Yes.
    No, it isn't.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    No, it isn't.
    Why is there even a debate about this? There is no right definition, there are only different contexts.

The point is that Legend of Korra seems pretty damn good, and no one who matters really gives two shits whether or not you think it should be labeled 'anime', 'cartoon', or 'hollabaloo'.
    Last edited by Cantelope; 04-19-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Is it an anime?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    No, it isn't.
    Why is there even a debate about this?
    -'-SMH.-'-
    "A cartoon is a form of two-dimensional illustrated visual art. While the specific definition has changed over time, modern usage refers to a typically non-realistic or semi-realistic drawing or painting intended for satire, caricature, or humor, or to the artistic style of such works. An artist who creates cartoons is called a cartoonist.[1]The term originated in the Middle Ages and first described a preparatory drawing for a piece of art, such as a painting, fresco, tapestry, or stained glass window. In the 19th century, it came to refer to humorous illustrations in magazines and newspapers, and in the early 20th century and onward it referred to comic strips and animated films."

"Anime (アニメ?, [anime] (listen); i/ˈænɨm/ or /ˈɑːnɨm/) is the Japanese abbreviated pronunciation of "animation." In English-speaking countries, anime refers to a style of animation originating in Japan, characterized by colorful graphics and often featuring themes intended for an adult audience.[1] The intended meaning of the word 'anime' sometimes varies, depending on the context."

"Animation is the rapid display of a sequence of images of 2-D or 3-D artwork or model positions to create an illusion of movement. The effect is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision, and can be created and demonstrated in several ways. The most common method of presenting animation is as a motion picture or video program, although there are other methods."

Source: www.wikipedia.org

Pretty much, Cante's right. Why the debate? If it's animation, and it's not from Japan. It's accepted here. END OF STORY. There's no need to define what an "anime" is or a "cartoon" is. This is a place for folks to talk about their cherished Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, MTV (for any folks that can remember Aeon Flux and Liquid TV, or even just Beavis and Butthead), TechTV/G4TechTV/G4, or even SciFi (because I grow up watching Transformers re-runs on it, and it's Saturday Anime Night). Hell Folks can even talk about non-American anime like Kaena: The Prophecy (It's French). It's not about you complaining and griping about what's anime and what's not, like gear heads arguing about what's a true muscle car. It's just a place where folks and enjoy the best (and worse, or other) of anime made outside of Japan. (Hence the Non-Japanese/JP in the title.) In case y'all missed Kaitou Ace's welcome to this section, "So yes ^_^ trying this forum out. If you have a show you enjoy that'd fit here, bring it up here, where cartoon is not a dirty word o_o;"

------
    P.S. If you wanna argue about anime, cartoons, and animation; take it to Misc, Serious Talk, or even General. I don't care, just as long as it's not here.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 04-19-2012 at 09:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information