AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

The only way to find out is by getting to know each and every individual that is currently involved with this event.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    The only way to find out is by getting to know each and every individual that is currently involved with this event.
    Easier said then done. Even if we "know" eachother, we're talking about cyber-space here. The ultimate realm of being able to lie and NOT get caught. We can't easily catch, oh say GAZ say he's a townie, but was maybe the serial killer, and SEE the hints of deception on his face, could we? Thus the seer role, to bring some control to the possible rampant lies. After all, wolves can claim to be a power role or a townie, power roles claim to be plain townies, and serial killers kill, kill, kill, and smile about it. See what I mean? The name of the game is lying, protecting yourself while trying somehow to win the game at the same time.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well you saw it people, time to get reading with art of deception books and what not XD Just be careful, you can deceive yourself if you aren't.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@maverickgirl decided to take a dip by a waterfall in the Magic Kingdom. She had jumped off the cliffs into the waterfall plenty of times and knew it was safe so she jumped off a cliff into the water as she normally did. She didn't know that the Serial Killer had placed sharp rocks in the bed of water that she landed into. The body of water by the waterfall turned red for a bit after she accidentally jumped to her death, and then her body floated up slowly to the surface. maverickgirl was...
    Princess Kidagakash "Kida" Nedakh(Townie) from Atlantis: The Lost Empire

After @MaruDashi killed maverickgirl, she became bored with causing terror in the Magic Kingdom, and decided to leave and go cause terror in Universal Studios. She noticed that another force was at work trying to spoil her fun by using the Wolves to do some greater good than harm by plotting to get rid of her.
    Chernabog/Satan(Serial Killer) from Fantasia

Day Phase begins now...er 20 minutes ago! XD
    Last edited by Aleyna; 08-09-2011 at 07:34 PM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Aw man! I was so sure I could win after *finally* getting a cool role

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome, we got the serial killer! =D

But another townie... what a gruesome death >,< lol
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Uta<3 View Post
    Awesome, we got the serial killer! =D
    Why do you keep talking as though you are one of the Wolves? =x

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The wolves took revenge for the Alpha haha
    @animeyay I think its because sk's death counts as a win for the townies since they had a higher chance of being randomly killed than the wolves
    Senjougahara Fascination

9. Likes Uta-chan~ liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Except, you know, the serial killer's death wasn't the Town's work at all...
    Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid x.x

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Except, you know, the serial killer's death wasn't the Town's work at all...
    Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid x.x
    *pokes you* Someone's being paranoid~
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who's to say we are all paranoid? You never know what happens next.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll tell you what happens next: me eating a cookie.

*Eats a cookie*

14. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I vote for Daken for inactive posts for a while. Hopefully the right trigger, is not pointing at myself. Maybe it's for random reasons...you never know ;o he is also part of the survival list.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 08-10-2011 at 01:11 AM.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Inactive posts? I only missed one round of voting, I tend to sleep during the day. But I'm a good guy so I don't see what good voting for me would be.

On the other hand, I guess I'll vote for SigmaSD.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, Aleyna, you should make the front post say that everyone except the dead players and non-players can post during the day and night phases.

Anywhooo . . . HI EVERYONE.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    Hey, Aleyna, you should make the front post say that everyone except the dead players and non-players can post during the day and night phases.

Anywhooo . . . HI EVERYONE.
    Haha it says it on the front post, just people haven't been obeying the rule, but so far people that have posted after they are dead haven't really said anything bad, but yes people who are dead shouldn't post after they are dead until the game is over.

Instagram|Tumblr

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

vote is to SigmaSD

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can I ask that anyone that has a reasonable suspicion of a Wolf PM me who they think.
    Hard to compile info when on my phone at work sans paper I can use. Any lead is better then voting at random.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Why do you keep talking as though you are one of the Wolves? =x
    Maybe she is one is why? After all, I don't think anyone has mentioned hearing from her. And since some players don't message, wolves could get away with it too. They only need to worry about night kills really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uta<3 View Post
    *pokes you* Someone's being paranoid~
    Seems everyone IS paranoid since no one is even willing to hint at their role or share info. So far, I think I'm one of two willing to share any info or drop hints to their role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Can I ask that anyone that has a reasonable suspicion of a Wolf PM me who they think.
    Hard to compile info when on my phone at work sans paper I can use. Any lead is better then voting at random.
    Wish I HAD some idea, but with few messaging anything useful, doesn't help for coming up with anything. I already shared with you what I had, and look who they turned out to be. But I do have a idea so I'll message it to you.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sup guys.

I'm wolf. Come at me, bros.

Bye guys.

23. Dislikes The Rebel disliked this post
    Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-GAZKUL-

Got a lead, gonna try it.
    Once again, open to any other tip-offs, but this one seems solid enough.
    victoria aut mors

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    -GAZKUL-

Got a lead, gonna try it.
    Once again, open to any other tip-offs, but this one seems solid enough.
    More of a theory, really. But it's just what it looks like to me, so I too shall go for -GAZKUL-.

For anyone who's curious as to why, PM and I'll explain the theory, and such.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Inactive posts? I only missed one round of voting, I tend to sleep during the day. But I'm a good guy so I don't see what good voting for me would be.

Like a said before, you never know and plus your gift has a wolf and you say you sleep during the day so night phase is your activeness jk XD.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    I vote for Daken for inactive posts for a while. Hopefully the right trigger, is not pointing at myself. Maybe it's for random reasons...you never know ;o he is also part of the survival list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post

Actually Daken texted me his vote. I'm so sorry about that Daken. I forgot to include the final votes in the death post, but the post has been edited now to show that you voted along with some other people.

Votes so far!
    SigmaSD(2) - Daken, -GAZKUL-
    -GAZKUL-(2) - Furore, The Rebel

Daken(1) - Jump_for_Luck

@Screwby and @ChazzyChaz , if you don't vote today, you will be inactively killed.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 08-10-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Instagram|Tumblr

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sure, why not? -GAZKUL- my vote shall be.

Closed Thread

Thread Information