AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 197 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

"Let's do it." Saizo said readying his weapons, " I'm skilled in the art of ninja so I will attack from the shadows."

Saizo suddenly vanished within the shadows and silently moved with the group to take out the natives which would give them control of the wreck. After going deeper in the ship, Saizo spots a few natives in the distance.

" How will we take of them? Frontal assault or covert tactics?" Saizo said appearing before the group."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC at everybody

If I ever make a post that doesn't reference you it almost certainly means I've either missed it, or as is the case now for a few posts, that since it's characters talking to each other there isn't something for me to add. If you'd like me to add something or elaborate on something feel free to ask! Ditto for discussing karma use options, such as poofing up a new NPC to join your group or something.

--------------------------------

@The Rogue Devil

As the group moves out, Chad lags behind. Seeming to not want to get involved. The old soldier looks at him with disdain and says. "You can be the reserve force. There are no civilians on this boat. Stay back, but by golly if things get thick I expect to see you charging in." Chad doesn't argue or say anything, and just lags further and further behind.

After Saizo speaks the soldier with the M1 immediately responds, and with a sergentish sort of tone that indicates he expects people to act on what he says.

"Glad to have you with soldier, sounds like you're ranger material.

They're probably expecting the three of us together, as we've wrassled with them before and been forced into a tactical retreat. So we'll engage in a frontal charge and then after a brief skirmish begin to fall back.

They fight like primitive savages with some fancy magic stuff, so they'll leave their rear exposed as they try and persue us, which is what our new trooper will exploit with an ambush.

At that point the three of us counter attack and finish them off in a pincer trap.

You just need to find yourself a place to hide trooper and we'll charge before they've changed their tactical posture. "

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

A bit grudgingly getting up, Naomi stands a little unsteady, "I think you should lead the way i'm still not at what I would think to call operational," she grabs his shoulder as her left knee gives out, a bit surprised and embarrassed her self for needing a crutch she blushes and mumbles a 'sorry' looking down and away.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas smiles warmly. ''No need to apologise. I'm technically fit as a fiddle, and you've just escaped captivity. A bit shaken is only natural.'' He walks deeper into the cave to cath up with Glaudio, using his polearm as a balance so in turn he coudl suppor Niaomi. ''Hey... Big fella. What'cha found? Anything useful?'' He glances round Glaudio in a disinterested way.

Onside, Draugr was howling. <Come on Esiphas. We need to move and find the cause! You owe me taht much, human. after what i did for you.> Esiphas retorted, slightly angry. ''I'd have to give it up again if we went chasing them. We wait for teh others to decide!''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- @Esiphas and @Narona

OOC:

I figured just to help things flow I'd give some info now.

First on the crates.

Three are full of MREs and smokes, two are full of water bottles. One has medical supplies, including some CELOX packets and wraps. Another has rope, various types of restraints, a tarp, flashlights, blankets, and other little supplies like that. The last has spare batteries, ammo, and cleaning/repair kits for the firearms, plus a couple police clubs, a couple leatherman multi tools, and a combat knife.

Second, in case he's forgoton, Glaudio knows how to operate and work on modern ships. There were some other fishing trawlers back at the docks Glaudio used while he was alive.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OCC: I AM SOOOO SORRY! SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!! ;~; And even though I've been gone so long, I wanted to make sure that I should post now before I went ahead and did it.)
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto

OOC: Yup! You're absolutely up. Here are the last posts for you convenience. Hopefully you remember what you were going to do. If not let me know and i'll help out!

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    OOC: Wow, long time, no post. Sorry about that. >_<

Mana and Jessica exchanged worried glances as Kapella hoisted up Fee and carried her off towards the jeeps.

"You think she'll be okay?" Mana said.

"I hope so," Jessica replied. "But what was that she was saying about ghosts? I was with a guy who could see ghosts earlier today. I don't think his ghost was bad though..."

Mana shrugged.

"Do you think once we get to the caves, or where ever it is we're going, they'll let us have a jeep so we can get to the airport quicker?" she asked after a while.

"Probably not," Jessica said with a rueful smile.

"I just don't know what to do with mom," Mana said in undertone. "She's never been a fan of exercise."

"Who said what about exercise?" Yuki piped up from a couple of feet behind them.

"Nothing mom!" Mana called back.

Jessica giggled.

"Seriously," Mana said. "The only thing she'd run for is a sale on antique china. And yet, she remains as thin as a rail. Damn you and your 9% body fat..."

This time Jessica laughed aloud, but it was short lived as someone in the group called out;

"Their! A green thing, it just burst out of the ground. And another! Oh God there are bones floating around in them!"

There was instant pandemonium as people started running. Mana and Jessica quickly retreated to their mother's sides.

"Oh, look!" Yuki said excitedly, "It's those green people from Lord of the Rings!"

Jessica and her mother both laughed as Mana rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's get out of here," Mana said as she grabbed Yuki's hand.

"Wait!" Nicole cried, "They've abandoned the jeeps. Some of those people can't run fast. We need to help them!"

Mana and Jessica both let out groans before locking eyes and nodding. As they all made a dash for the jeeps Mana heard Jessica grumbling under her breath.

"This is why we can't have nice things..."
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

OOC: Great to have you back. I'm not ignoring you, it's just that Fee and I've been working something out via PMs (she wants to use some karma) and she's up next for posting. I think she'll do it soon.

It's convenient you're back though, she wanted to get the Jeeps, so you're actons should make her thing cheaper karma wise.

-------------------

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hollys eyes snqpped open. She groggily rose off the matress- groaning and rubbing her head. Where was she? She looked around, and then nodded. 3rd class passenger department on a cruise ship- She had just left the island on a sightseeing cruise. She smiled, and slipped out of bed. She glanced fown, and realised she was completely naked. Shr glanced around- sure enoygh, there were her clothes, draped over a rickety chair, which wasthe wrong way up and halfway across the room. "Blast me these things are low standard" she muttered, slipping her Trousers, t-shirt and socks on, followed by her dancing shoes.She nodded to herself and opened up the door. The corridor was silent. She murmered in surprise, then head up to the deck level.

The deck level was a mass of wrecked furniture, an empty swimming pool and a few dead bodies. She screamed slughtly seeing the corpses, and looked away. "What happened here tp these poor people..." She asked aloud, shivering in the chill air.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suddenly it felt like there was weight hanging around Fee neck. She reached up and felt the beads of her rosary under the hem of her t-shirt. This time, she actually did skid to a halt. The sudden weight must be a sign. Quickly, she pulled it out from under her shirt and over her head. She turned to the nearest ghost and held it up toward it. It almost seemed to shine a little in the dim light. "I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of Heaven and Earth..." she began, thumbing the crucifix as she chanted. The ghost gave out a noise somewhere between a moan and a sigh and moved back a few feet. Fee was smiling now. "And in Jesus Christ, His Son and Our Lord..." she said, moving towards another ghost, which afforded the same reaction as the first had. She started to move back towards the Jeep when she heard Mana doing the same.

Fee shouted back over her shoulder at Kapella and Mana, "Round up everyone into the Jeeps and make a break for it! I can hold them off for now. Go!" Then she turned her attention back to the ghosts at hand. "Who was concieved of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried," she said, working to move the ghosts far enough apart for the Jeeps to get through. She just hoped this would hold them off long enough.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- I'm back from the darkness armed with a spark of genius and a death dealing headache.

Glaudio's milky eyes swept the room, vacant of any humanity. Hesitating slightly he dropped the leg and picked up the knife, poking it through one of the loops in the trousers the new legs were wearing. The hunger was burning furiously inside him again, but the plastic bags interested him, shambling over to them he slit open the nearest one with the knife.

His mind was racing, he now knew that for now there was no chance of a cure, no chance of redemption, only blood. If they did find a cure what would he become? A mess of parts salvaged from the corpses of others wouldn't be likely to survive any cure. His options seemed limited, either he could attempt to stop the others or he could fight until his body was smashed beyond repair....

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@esipahs

OOC: Cutting to the chase aren't we. Anyway, I think I'll put you on the Freedom of the Seas (Or a similar build anyway, I like the cutaways there are for it and similar ships operate there. ) You're off to the west of the Island, largely because players haven't really been along that side. The ship was coming around, it wouldn't dock on Lanai and would use the smaller boats to go back and forth.

As always with attachments, click for more detail:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Freedom-of-the-Seas.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	55855
    Freedome of the seas cutaway
    Go to:
    http://www.beaudaniels.com/Freedom-z...-the-Seas.html
    to zoom and pan a lot more

For detailed deckplans see:
    http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...vigation=false

I'm figuring that she's currently at the main pool on deck 11, going by her description, maybe she stays in room 2333 on deck 2 near the elevator.

Currently, the ship as a whole isn't paniced, however the area where you character currently is standing most certainly is as people wander into the area, and screams are heard from elsewhere on the top decks.

Your character spots what looks like a pair of sharks swimming around in the main pools, she's not sure but it looks like they might have arms and...clothes? (In a little bit the dead, who have nasty slashes and bit marks will start getting up as best they can. )

Pool Area where she is:

Name:	Freedom-Pool-area.jpg
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	55854

Sports deck: If she was shooting a bow it would likely be here, with arrows that miss the target flying harmlessly out into the ocean, along with a constant stream of golf balls.

Name:	Freedom-Flowrider.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	55853

Dining rooms:

Name:	Freedom-Dinning-rooms.jpg
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	55852

Centrum:

Name:	Vision-Centrum.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	55849

Promenade:

Name:	Freedom-Royal-promenade.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	55851

Solarium:

Name:	Freedom-solarium.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	55850

---------------------------------------------

@Red & Stiletto and @suzumi

Even as the ghosts halt, most of the group keeps moving through the woods as fast as they can, except for a couple who cannot go on and loved ones uwilling to leave them, Kapella, and (OOC: presumably ) mana and Jessica who are going for the Jeeps.

The eldarly are taken towards the Jeeps but Kapella heads over besides Fee.
    "What the.. How are you... that works? I...I don't want to leave you, are you going to be OK?"

As Fee speaks the green things start moving sideways away from each other, trying to get around or at least on different sides of Fee.

OOC: Fee thinks she's faster than them, she's not so sure about Kapella being quicker though.
    Suzumi, you're free to have Mana and Jessica drive away with the Jeeps and/or load an old person and loved one into each Jeep.

Red, you could wait on Suzumi, but things actually might work better if you posted first with Fee reacting or talking to Kapella. Either way is fine.

----------------------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- and @Narona and @Esiphas

While his companion had been clamping down tight on her composure, as she peaks around the bend to see Glaudio opening up a bag with a body and lets out a scream, retreating down the cave.

OOC: yes, I suppose this is quite a trove of usable body parts, he's staring at a decent sized guy with a bunch of tattoos on his body who seemed to have been stabbed in the heart. It strikes Glaudio as odd that the bodies are just lying there in the bags instead of getting up and moving.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-28-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skye didn't like the plan either, something about it gave her a bad feeling. But she trusted her group, and at this moment they really didn't have much of a choice.
    She decided to offer her help with Greg, she feels like she hasn't done anything but stand back and watch so far. 'I don't want to go out a coward..' she thought.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looks at the body, no onger caring about the other dead. Inside, Draugr growled hungrily. Esiphas kept him supressed. ''Come on.'' He said to Niaomi. ''Theres nothin here for us, UNless you need to grab some more water or something. We should get a move on.'' He didn't leave her side though, and he stared idly at Glaudio whilst he waited for Niomi to act.

------------------

Holly supressed a wave of Nausea. ''That is horrible... and those Shark.. Things... What are they? They look liek Grotesque fusions of Shark and... People.'' hse grimanced and Backed away, then began a full out sprint for the door leading to the corridors headed to teh sports area. Being the highest patr of the ship, she reasoned that it would be the highest area on the ship- and there may be a few lifeboats left over. She wrenched the door open, preparing for the worst.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

OOC: use my Karma if need be. (I am going to move things along)
    @Tintalle @The Nana Ryu

It seems as though both of them dont like my plan very much Greg thought. "Very well you both hide out of site and I will lure it but you two can stay close by just in case."
    He then had them hide in a near by room and went back to the door...a little preparation might be a good idea he thought he walked down the hall a ways and found what looked like a empty meeting room with a large table in the middle. "This should do nicely" He then found a sturdy wooden chair in the corner of the room "I can use this to bar the door after I lock them both inside he then placed the chair in the hall next to the door. Greg then went to the door but was sadend to find that the door could only be locked via key. "I hope the chair and the door will be enof."
    He then went back to the door and right as he was getting up the courage to open it he heard a loud bang from behind him..."you have got to be kidding me theirs one in the medical supply room to...sigh well whats one more." Ok its time Greg reached out and swung the door open jumped back and opened the other door as well, he then he then jumped in the direction of the meeting room. He was surprised to find that they didn't come out right away, maybe they were surprised by the door suddenly opening Greg thought. But he didn't have much time to think about it because seconds later two horrid looking ghouls came jutting out of both the office and the supply closet. one was waring what seemed to be the remains of a tattered doctors uniform and the other a former nurse. The second they spotted him they took off running right at him, they were far faster than Greg had anticipated he was just barley able to stay ahead of them. Greg arrived at the meeting room quite quickly due to the speed he was being forced to run he jumped inside and ran around to the left side of the large table his hart pounding so hard he could feel it. The two ghouls burst into the room and rushed over to him on the left side of the table just as he hoped they would, he wasted no time running around to the right side towards the door both ghouls close in tow. He reached the door spun around and slammed it shut grabbed the char and bared the door with it. Heavy banging was heard from the other side of the door but it seemed that they were indeed stuck. Greg sighed with relief. It wasn't until later when he had gone back to the office and met up with the girls that he noticed that one of the ghouls had manged to tare off one of his sleeves, shivers went down his spine.
    "Well that was one of the most terrifying things I have ever had the privilege of doing...sigh I just hope it was worth it."
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    OOC: use my Karma if need be. (I am going to move things along)
    @Tintalle @The Nana Ryu

It seems as though both of them dont like my plan very much Greg thought. "Very well you both hide out of site and I will lure it but you two can stay close by just in case."
    He then had them hide in a near by a room and went back to the door...a little preparation might be a good idea he thought he walked down the hall a ways and found what looked like a empty meeting room with a large table in the middle. "This should do nicely" He then found a sturdy wooden chair in the corner of the room "I can use this to bar the door after I lock them both inside he then placed the chair in the hall next to the door. Greg then went to the door but was sadend to find that the door could only be locked via key. "I hope the chair and the door will be enough."
    He then went back to the door and right as he was getting up the courage to open it he heard a loud bang from behind him..."you have got to be kidding me there's one in the medical supply room to...sigh well whats one more." Ok its time Greg reached out and swung the door open jumped back and opened the other door as well, he then jumped in the direction of the meeting room. He was surprised to find that they didn't come out right away, maybe they were surprised by the door suddenly opening Greg thought. But he didn't have much time to think about it because seconds later two horrid looking ghouls came jutting out of both the office and the supply closet. one was waring what seemed to be the remains of a tattered doctors uniform and the other a former nurse. The second they spotted him they took off running right at him, they were far faster than Greg had anticipated he was just barely able to stay ahead of them. Greg arrived at the meeting room quite quickly due to the speed he was being forced to run at, he jumped inside and ran around to the left side of the large table his heart pounding so hard he could feel it. The two ghouls burst into the room and rushed over to him on the left side of the table just as he hoped they would, he wasted no time running around to the right side towards the door both ghouls close in tow. He reached the door spun around and slammed it shut grabbed the chair and bared the door with it. Heavy banging was heard from the other side of the door but it seemed that they were indeed stuck. Greg sighed with relief. It wasn't until later when he had gone back to the office and met up with the girls that he noticed that one of the ghouls had manged to tear off one of his sleeves, shivers went down his spine.
    "Well that was one of the most terrifying things I have ever had the privilege of doing...sigh I just hope it was worth it."
    Nanako Listened with Skye as they heard Greg trapp the ghouls in whatevre empty room he found.
    'Please Be okay'
    she chanted in her mind.
    She rushed out to him after he had bared the door. His left sleeve was missing.
    "Damn it Greg look at your sleeve thats why you..ARG!!!"
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Meteorkeeper

OOC: Actually, usually a chair in the doorknob is going to not keep a door very well shup, but lets say yours is up against a little end table and that against the wall, so it does wedge the door. He'd have been able to mess with that before trying things. The dice like Greg and he surprisingly pulls all that off without needed karma.

Both rooms are actually in fairly good order, and the lights are working in the hospital, although one of the cabinets in the supplies room where the nurse was is sort of frosty.

---------------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

Holly surges up the deck along with a bunch of other people getting away from the area. A number of golfers stand looking surprised and seem to be trying to figure out what the fuss is about.

A bunch of people go over to the railing asking if there's a whale over on this side and that's what everyone is coming to see.

However instead what they see in the distance on this beautiful day is wind whipping up moisture and forming a dark cloud rushing at the boat from the rear at high speed, it will be there in but a few seconds.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi shook her head and stood on her own now "no I'm sorry I'm good I don't need any more water, I've got enough to last myself and two other's a good week" she hinted at something towards suggesting it wouldn't last as long as she said it would. She looked down the way Glaudio had just gone and decided not to go that way she turned and sat at the cave mouth to look over what ever else she could scavenge off the corpses.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Narona View Post
    Naomi shook her head and stood on her own now "no I'm sorry I'm good I don't need any more water, I've got enough to last myself and two other's a good week" she hinted at something towards suggesting it wouldn't last as long as she said it would. She looked down the way Glaudio had just gone and decided not to go that way she turned and sat at the cave mouth to look over what ever else she could scavenge off the corpses.
    OOC: I can recap what they have in detail if you like. i.e. firearms, the plastic restraints, knives, electric stun guns etc.. Aside from the weapons and such , and clothing they'd obviously be wearing, most happen to still be carrying their wallets, so you could read their drivers licences. Four of them have spotting scopes if I hadn't mentioned that yet.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yes!" Fee said, taking a moment to glance at Kapella. "You have to get everyone out of here. I know I can outrun them, but not everybody else would be able to. You have to go. Trust me," she said, taking a step forward, her rosary beads swinging from her hand as she extended her arm farther towards the ghoul. "He desended into Hell. On the third day, he rose again and ascended into Heaven, where he sits at the right hand of the Father," she continued. Fee glanced at Kapella, looking him directly in the eyes as she gave a soft order. "Go help Mana."

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Worry filled Skye as she and Victoria waited on Greg in the other room, despite the fact that she really couldn't hear what was going on she gathered from Victoria's expressions that something was happening. Greg then appeared again, and Skye noticed how badly his shirt had been torn by the monsters.
    Luckily, Greg had sustained no injuries and he had managed to pull off the plan. Skye and the group breathed a heavy sigh of relief at this, now they only needed to find what they came here for.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

OOC: Suzumi hasn't been on in a week. I'm hoping it's just holidays, but you can never be sure on AF. Maybe at the least we should assume Kapella is still in shouting range if you feel like you want to post but Suzumi hasn't. If she's gone long enough without a post I might just have her do what I think she wanted her characters to do in her last post.

IC:

Kapella looks worridly at Fee, but then turns and goes to load the eldarly into the Jeeps faster.

"I'd better see your butt hustling these jeeps once we move out or I'm coming back for you!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly shouts ''Grab hold of something!'', grabbing the railings herself, her voice hoarse from shouting so loud so suddenly. She takes one fleeting look at the storm- or whatever it is- then clenches her eyes shut as the storm hits the boat.

------------------------------------------

Esiphas nods, staying silent. He exits the cave and walks over to the cliff edge, sitting down gently. ''Now what Draugr?'' he asks. ''What do i do now? I have her attention, i have her... I don't know.'' \inside his head, the wolf-spirit growled. <I don't know, Little mortal. Everything I eer was is contained withi you. Look around. I see nothing suggesting a love life, do you?> Esiphas looked around. The walls were covered in pictures of optical illusions. ''Don't tell me. Your a trickster spirit.'' Draugr nodded. ''So everything you've done for me could be a trick, or a way of getting something out of me.'' Draugr nodded again. <You catch on quick. Now- Lets get moving.>

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: Sorry for the holiday lag. Oh, and I'll charge only a single karma for her fortune here, since feels a bit like a hose job.

IC:

As the hurricane eye wall forms around the Island, the wind first pushes on her, but then Holly's legs lift up into the air along with a lot of people and a few moments later her grip she flies along for a moment but then gets sucked into the superstructure surrounding the smokestacks. Grasping around desperately she gets ahold of an internal metal ladder attached to the side.

Upon grabbing onto it she has a very strange sensation, something like being weightless in space. But then she realize it's because the superstructure had detached and is also falling. The structure somewhat protects her as it plows into soemthing and she looses her grip again and falls temporarily blacking out.

When she comes to she finds herself swinging back and forth in what she thinks is an elevator shaft with some cabling wrapped around her ankle. Through twisted metal leaving a gash in the side of the ship she can see wind and water.

She might be hurt but she's got too much adrenaline to tell. Though she can hear people yelling and moaning all over.

OOC: You could have her spend a second of her karma not to be bruised up. Which might be karma well spent.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Okay! Okay! You don't have to push!" Yuki exclaimed as Mana unceremoniously shoved her into a jeep. "Oooh! Can I drive?"

"NO!" It was a rather loud no, coming, as it did from three mouths. Yuki let out a dejected sigh and began to help an elderly lady into the jeep.

Mana took a quick look around. Jessica and Nicole were helping an old couple and their daughter into their jeep. The green ghost-like beings were slowly closing in on them, but Fee seemed to be warding the majority off with a rosary. Mana saw her say something to Kapella before he turned and began to run towards them. She smiled to herself as she heard Kapella call out to Fee then began helping her with the last couple of people left behind.

"Will she be okay?" Mana asked Kapella as she started the jeep.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio turned to Naomi "Look after the others, especially Sora, she needs some support." He grasped the knife in his left hand, his pale dead fingers gripped the hilt in a vice like grip. Slowly he began to cut into his own flesh, deep cuts tracing where old tattoos once ran, hidden beneath the blood, swirly vines and leaves changing the dull green marks to dark purple scars. The blade dug across his arms and chest, following the lines drawn many years ago, a vine for every kill. Even after his torso and arms were slick with blood he continued cutting, the blade continuing the marks over his legs and up one side of his face, tribal patterns emerging from the leaves and creepers. Marks for the dead branded into his flesh, one for every kill in life and in death.

Picking up his heavy axe like sword he stumped slowly out of the cave, it was time to find some blood.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information