AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

As people start to wake up, Isabel simply ignored Raven.
    "Shut up girl." She said standing up and grabbing the grass creating a nice green spear hitting Raven with the blunt of it causing no harm to her.

"This trail is not yet over." She stood laughing like a manic.
    "That's only one of many things I can do." She grinned then saying
    "I can do what I like with MY body, I can be flirty, sexy, I could be inhuman, but I don't want to scare you with my true form." Her eyes a pitch black laughing being taken over by an unknown force.

"I can't show you it even if I wanted to like Luke. That fool lost it."

She raised her spear in the air.
    "Part two of three. Battle phase." she said in a very serious tone bracing for anything that may or may not hit her.

@The Nana Ryu @~Yin~ @-GAZKUL-

Alright, i'm going to move on with your group I think I waited for ShadowMaster long enough.

IC: A short boy with blonde hair appears before you all. In a loud booming voice he says "Alright listen up!" He waits a moment for everyone's attention before continuing in the same loud booming voice.

"Welcome all to Wonderland! My name is... well... that's not important right now choose your weapon. Two per person if wanted. Two max. Change it to however you see fit, if you know how. Good luck everyone and Welcome to your worse nightmare."

Swords and other weapons of all sorts fall from the sky and land in a selected area where if anyone was standing they were impaled.

Your job is to pick a weapon and walk through the one door or stay there... and see what happens... >

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

ooc- Ow! Yukari that last post sounded horrible...

ic- Jackhammer cocked his head. He hadnt noticed the others falling For Isabel either. Too focussed on his own shortcomings. He smiled, correcting his head angle, then wiped his eyes."Thanks... Hearing you say it is quite a relief." He didnt say anything about her calling him by his real name. It didnt sound so bad when she said it. He pulled off his sand coloured poncho and helped Anya into it, knowing that the Poncho would cover her up without havibg to nover her arm. He streched his arms, now wearing nought but his Leather vest and trousers, and his boots.

He heard isabels words about phase 2, and took a quick glance at her with Anyas form leaning on his. He then turned away, complacent to ignore her and help Anya. He helped her walk to a rock, so she could rest. "Dont do anything crazy, please. I dont want to loose you, and your in no state to fight. Please just avoid this fight if you can help it." He kissed her quickly for good luck, the drew his machine pistol and ran forward, barrel blazing as Jackhammer emptys the 50shot clip into Isabel, and swapping weapons before she can recover. He fires both shots,one into each shoulder, and heStopped, flicked open the gun and replaced the cartridges.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Her basic outburst was cooling down by now, She didn't want all of these people to die, but if they wouldn't get out of their daze they would have no hope of surviving whatever was to come. She listened to Nanako's footfalls stay in step behind her "I'm from America..." She said, answering Nanako's question. when she then heard someone shout close by "Alright! Listen up! The voice demanded, Allia looked at the new face, realizing that the person was just a kid. The way he presented himself though gave her an odd feeling he was more than that though. Allia had a strange feeling about this child being in this place called 'Wonderland'...

"Welcome all to Wonderland! My name is... well... that's not important right now choose your weapon. Two per person if wanted. Two max. Change it to however you see fit, if you know how. Good luck everyone and Welcome to your worse nightmare." The kid said. Allia was confused and stared at the spot the kid was in when she heard a grunt. All focus left the creepy little boy and she slowly she turned and saw a man impaled right through his face with a sword that came out of his back. The man fell to the ground and Allia looked up at the sky to the falling weapons.

It was a massacre, if anyone was standing where the weapons fell, they got killed, and the man that was standing a few feet from her just had that fate. Allia stood where she was, wide eyed as the weapons stopped falling. All of the people there who were walking with no direction were now seemingly panicked. A lot of people wee running for the doors, while others stayed where they were, not daring leave this field of wonderland, in hopes that someone would save them. Allia was not one of those people, she was planning to get out of there, she hadn't seen the doors yet, but her companion had.

"Nanako, the doors you were talking about. Lets get some weapons and head for the door!" Allia yelled over all of the people running. Before even thinking about it, she reached down and grabbed a short sword, and an odd looking dagger, placing them in the belt loops of her pants, Hoping these two weapons would suffice. She was not big on hurting things, but if she was to live, she would have to be armed. She then walked back to where her companion was, waiting for Nanako to reply.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Okay men. We may just have met today but to survive we fight as brothers and sister. The enemy hasn't recuperated yet so we strike now!" Kouta give us support fire. Christine stay with Kouta at the back of the lines. Petro, Cu, Ukiyo. We lead the offensive. Your choice of weapons have more range but I'll lead the front. My study of martial arts specializes in no weapons but can practically break everything else. Kouta give us a grenade each. We wouldn't need any unnecessary collateral damage so one is suffice. Our formation a V with me leading. Lets do this." Arem discussed to the the group then they charged towards the army of 200. Arem throws a grenade taking out 5 people. As agreed on, Arem charged in first by jumping into a small cluster leaving them in disarray. He kicks one at the neck and a snap can be heard. He pierced another by the throat then withdrew his hand as blood splashed out. Arem kick one and topples (not kill) 3 and gave a spinning elbow to the back of the neck to bring down another. "8 down. 192 to go." Arem says as he continued.
    ---------------------------
    @HateSpawn98
    NPC control is with you right? Well I started the combat cause Sheraku won't contact me if he's cool with meh NPC generation. Well I guess he'll post once the action starts.

Also sorry if I just posted now. I intended to post earlier but I was occupied with my majors in the University. I see some new recruits so I wonder if they'd be added if they catch up.~
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio looked on in purest confusion as the kid said his bit to them, he had simply fallen into step behind the girls who seemed to be the only ones around here who were sane. He didn't understand a word of what the kid said, all this stuff about wonderland, however as the weapons fell from the sky he smiled. Now it began to look fun, this was a language he could understand.

He strode through the area where the weapons had fallen, examining the various armaments, looking for something he knew how to use well. Eventually his eyes settled on a large and heavy looking sledgehammer, he picked it up with a gleam in his eye. Close by there was an old fashioned self loading handgun with a few spare magazines near it, it's dull steel barrel gleaming malevolently before him, tucking it into his holster he walked back to the other town and simply grunted "I may not be the brightest one here but violence is something i can do."

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Nanako heard the boy she was glad to have choosen the futuristic sniper rifle and Katana she watched the blonde boy with curiosity.'why not tell us your name or will we meet again?'
    "Allia a gun might be good to have instead of a knife but do as you wish i can not control you"
    Nanako noticed Antonio behinder her with his sledge hammer and gun."
    "hey big and dangerous want to come along or would you rather stand there?"
    she hoped he would go with them the man looked deadly and with this 'wonderland' being a nightmare deadly seemed beautiful.
    she looked to the white and black doors
    'which one will truely get us out i sure hope the white door is right'
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-11-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

OOC: Haha I know. But that is what really happens when you have a broken bone that is out of place.

IC: Anya smiled up at Jackhammer grateful to have him to take care of her. She knew she could do it herself, but to let him would cause her less pain. As long as she stayed still, there was no pain because of the morphine. She then heard what the young girl said about stage 2 on this trail and she gritted her teeth preparing to battle, just before Jackhammer picked her up and carried her to a rock telling her to stay out of the battle.

She knew he was right, but damn it she was the commander, not him. She swung her rifle around slowly and moved to the ground where she laid on her stomach and had her rifle propped up on the rock. She winced in pain as she also grabbed her hand gun and laid it in front of herself just case she needed it.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Joseph) Wait, now who do we fight now?

If Joseph can't attack Isabel, then who will he be fighting? Will the girls fight her? What will the boys fight against if they can't fight Isabel? And phase two? This is going to be for a while, but at least he'll have back-up this time. He'll have to stay back along with Tsubame to attack Isabel at a range, hopefully.

OOC: Sorry for the very short post but I'm working right now.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer noticed anyas resilient march onward, how she refused to give up the fight just because of a few broken limbs. He brought his shotgun round again and fired the two cartridges he had loaded, the first blowing Isabels left arm off at the elbow, the second lacerating the left side of her abdomen. He didnt feel rage this tie, which was odd considering what he had to hate her for, but he didnt hate her either. He reloded and fired again, all but destroying her legs. He grabbed her head on tge way down and blew the back of her skull open with his power, a shower of red gore now decorating the green field in stark contrast.

That was his mistake. He immediately felt tired, and he staggered bacwards. "A...Anya...." He muttered, before he collapsed to the ground, and unconciousness took him into its black void.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OC: *sigh*

IC: As Isabel's skull was destroyed as well as her legs she fell back and as almost as quickly as she fell she stood up. Her face was pulled back together, her legs walked to her body and reattached them selves.

"It would seem you attack even when your exhausted." she stood up and smashed the spear butt into Jackhammers back making a nice indent in the ground. She then disappeared behind Travis going for a stab she missed but managed to cut him and it was obvious she was not trying to kill them.

"The weak die and the strong live." she said appearing behind Takai kicking him in the back forcing him to his knees then took the butt of the spear once more and smashed his head into the ground creating yet another indent.

Tusbame and Joseph she stood in front of dodging any kind of attack that was thrown at her by possible guns or punches. She took a cheap shot to Joseph then whacked Tusbame in the face rather hard.

"What are you scared of?" She stepped on Josephs chest beginning to crush his ribs but then runs over towards Raven again dodging any type of attack coming her way and begins to cut Raven, and slices a part of Raven's head phones (like the tiniest cut ever) and again with the butt of the spear hits Raven square in the chest.

"Well, is everyone dead already?" She taunted everyone in a battle ready stance.

Alright guys
    IC: As you enter the door you will be torn apart piece by piece and then feel like your falling and a blinding white light. You will fall onto a nice soft grass, there will be the blonde kid again welcoming you and a door in red that is already open as well as four other doors in which you can not enter. Enter the red door and when you do you will see BlazingSoul's character (please bear with me i'm still learning names) fighting, go ahead and jump in as I kill of charaters

@BlazingSoul
    I'm very sorry but... I have to kill off three because you will be getting three new people into your party (that are actually players) so please pick three to die and sorry, this does not happen often. ^^;;; So please just keep fighting until they enter DX

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98
    Spare the medic Christine. I think she's the best long run character among teh NPC I created. That is all XD
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 10-10-2011 at 11:54 PM.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako felt the tearing begin
    'Aw sh** i killed everyone'
    then when it stopped and she saw light, she opened her eyes and saw the boy again.
    'I'm not dead? and this guy again is he going to be like the cheshire cat?'
    Nanako looked about and saw Allia and that one huge guy. She looked about and noticed the open red door and the others that were dark and closed.
    'do we go through the red one?'
    "Hey you guys alright and Mr. whats your name?"
    Nanako asked Antonio. turning to the boy she asked
    "We go through the red dooor right Ches?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Playing dirty now eh? I thought this was going to die.

IC: Joseph began to catch his breath after Isabel stepped on his chest and crushed his ribs. He began to get himself up on his feet slowly as he began to recover from the stomp to the chest. Thankfully, it didn't completely end him though he needed to check on Tsubame, who was recently hit to the face. As she was recovering from that cheap blow, she rubbed her forehead for a bit and began to figure out a way to kill Isabel. She was starting to get crazy and Tsubame as well as Joseph had to stop if not kill her before she goes completely mad. Joseph gave a hand to Tsubame which she kindly accepted and was pulled up from the ground and back on her feet.

(Tsubame) "You think you can still fight?"
    (Joseph) "Yes, I can still..."

Joseph was not going to let a girl beat him as he and Tsubame gotten themselves back into their battle ready stances.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Raven's faced filled with horror, Isabel began to pull herself back together. Who was this woman? Better yet, what was she? She opened her mouth to speak but her words stopped as Isabel began to hurt the others.

"N-no!" She yelled out as she made her way to Travis, but only made a cut. She was somewhat releaved but Isabel continued to hurt the others. She couldn't do a thing, even if she fought back she stood no chance against Isabel alone. But she had to regardless, out of all the others she was the least hurt.

"Stop hurting them!" She screamed, she still had her headphones in her ears and her Uzi in her hands ready to fire. Quickly she aimed at Isabel while she was attacking Joseph and Tsubame. As she pulled the trigger Isabel was running toward her. She immediately ran backwards still shooting but Isabel seemed to be dodging every bullet. Raven panicked and fired her Uzi even faster but Isabel got close enough to cut her.

Her Uzi dropped to the ground as she winced in pain at all the cuts being thrown on her. Just as she thought Isabel was done she felt a hard hit to her chest causing her to fall back and lose her breath. She stayed on the group trying to catch her breath and hoping Travis was somewhere near.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wonderland? i think that was what they were talking about, Antonio remembered something vauguly about a book he part read when he was a kid, he'd never been much of a reader but it seemed kinda familiar.
    Shaking his head as if to get water out of his hair his eyes quickly flicked round him, observing that the girl and boy that had been there at the start were also here. He answered the question from the weirdly dressed girl with a half smile "Antonio, yoursel?" His accent clashing with the northern expression. Giving a shrug he began to walk slowly towards the red door, hand tightening it's grip on the sledgehammer as he did so.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Allia stepped through the door and felt herself shift, and then it felt as if her body was beginning to be shred apart. She closed her eyes tight and silently begged for it to stop, until she heard Nanako and Antonio talking. When Antonio introduced himself, she looked up at them both, feeling strange, but then calmly collecting herself, trying to put a smile on her face. "Yeah, I think that is the door we take." Allia said, running towards the door, hoping that she isn't running straight for her death.

occ: Sorry for the short post.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OC: Can't make it to easy can I? I let you guys slide by on the last two but now I have to get serious and decided who may die and who may live.... but not yet... and new rules are coming along I am still writing them. XD

IC: Isabel took a breath. Then something above her head had appeared, something everyone could see.

"This is new." Above her head was her stats as well as everyone else's

Isabel
    Power: 30
    Speed: 20
    Intelligence: 20
    Survival: 20
    Endurance: 20
    Luck: 20
    Perception: 20 (Yes, I am aware of the 150 stats because I made her :P and everyone does not need to put there stats in a new post if they don't want.)

"Well, now I know your power levels..." She said realizing how much she sounded like a Dragon Ball Z character. She cracks her neck in a full 180 degrees and lets out a sigh. Again she moves but appears behind Anya.

"Some broken bones? Let me help!" She said simply giving her a huge hug then disappearing again in yet another new battle ready stance.

"Bring it." She smiled her sharp end of the spear raised this time.

The blonde boy's eye twitched.
    "What did you call me? Don't get to full of your self kid." He said with slight anger in his tone.

"You will enter this door when you are ready. Please do take your time though... However I wont wait forever..." He said allowing Antonio to open the door and begin trail one...

As everyone enters the red door what they come across first is intense heat. The interior has a narrow bridge that leads to a circle-like arena. As you approach this arena you see a man in black and a women in white. The man had a wicked smile while the girl had a frown upon her face. However the fighting has already begun so please don't hesitate to jump in and start killing people (that are against you)

@BlazingSoul
    OC: Alright... if your sure... XDDD
    IC: The women in white raises her hand and heals the one's that you have "killed" and they spring back up onto there feet.

During this time Kyoto Yasuri is sliced directly in half due to a blade (of course), Petro was pushed of the edge into the heat and melted before he even hit the ground and as for Kouta, he was smashed to death and stabbed. There body's turned into dust never to be seen again... continue fighting~ ♪♫

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako followed Antonio into the red door and smirked evily at the boy as she passed him saying
    "See you around Ches"
    and jumped into a sauna it felt like but only it was a battle and there was a lot of soldiers.The bridge was narrow and Nanako pulled her Katana out of its sheath and began to advance. She went directly for open spots of skin on the soldiers. She ran past them trying to get to the best place the circle arena. The man and woman worried her but only slightly she noticed beside Antonio and Allia there was another pair of people a guy and a chick also fighting.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@HateSpawn98
    Dude... You Meant Cu right? Kyoto Yasuri is the all out mode of the Martial art Kyotoryuu in other words my character's berserk mode in a sense... *Watch/Read Katanagatari for reference XD*

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph and Tsubame looked at Isabel's power level. She could easily take both of them out within a matter of moments. But at least they know they can't take her without everyone else's help. They couldn't win due to her power but at least everything else about her was lacking so if they can team up on her, everyone can overpower her and she wouldn't be able to beat everyone. She must have a weakness, just like everyone else...

(Joseph) "We need the whole group if we're going to beat them."
    (Tsubame) "Right, we need them if we are going to defeat her and move on."

As the group was recovering, Joseph and Tsubame began to look for a weakness and Joseph came up with an idea. If they can burn her body during her regeneration process, they can possibly eliminate Isabel for good. Of course, they had to watch out for her true form, if she had one.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-12-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Anya tried to move to Jackhammer, but then Isabel started to pull herself back together. The girl appears behind Anya and gave her a huge hugs. Anya screamed out in pain although morphine was still running through her system. Anya gasped out in pain clutching her ribs. She could feel that one pierced her lung. She knew she was lucky to not have not punctured her lungs in her nightmare, but she wasn't so lucky this time.

Anya was on her hands and knees ignoring the pain of her broken arm. She was coughing up blood. She knew if she couldn't get the rib out of her lungs soon, she was drown in her own blood. "J-Jack...." she gasped out looking up at him.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

Takai groaned and got to his feet.

"That was a hard hit, Isabel..." He said, popping his neck, "not too bad."

He gazed at her, and when she looked back at him, Takai saw something in her eyes apart from the demonic glint that burned there. Humanity. There was still a part of her that, from what he could see, yearned to be human. Takai began to pace around her.

"Why is it that you fight, Isabel? Is this what you want... death?" He stopped, then faced her, "These people with me are strong, and what's more, they can't lose."

Takai calmly walked up to her, making no move to attack or even an aggressive stance. Placing a hand on the tip of her spear, he broke it off in a swift movement.

"They have everything to lose, that's why they fight, because they have something worth fighting for." he hesitated, this time staring her in the eyes. "Losing my anger allowed me to think more clearly, I can see what kind of people they are. I see that they are different than you and I."

He then stepped away from her, then began to pace even more.

"If they fail here, they will lose everything." he looked down at his hands. "You and I don't have anything left, do we Isabel? So why do we fight?"

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Arem saw his allies fall one by one, something inside him started to boil. The total disregard of life totally irked him so much. "Oh yeah... That's right... There's always that..." He mumbles to himself then chuckles which gradually turned into maniacal laughing. "If the lives of other mean nothing to you then that only means that you place no value on your own. Ah I see. I see..." He says as his expression then turned into an icy cold grin. "You better be ready cause here I come!" Arem says before heading to the next set of soldiers. He initiates that group by throwing one of the corpses towards the cluster disorienting them. Arem performs a flying kick to one of the soldiers head with such force that he used the entire body to skid on the floor before kicking it towards a group of soldiers standing near a ledge knocking them down to their demise. One came charging towards him but Arem kicks his chin upwards leaving his neck open then performs a chop that slices the throat of the pawn. two assault him at the same time but he somersaults above them and lands balancing above one of their heads kicking the other at the back of the head before twisting the neck of the one he was balancing on. As he landed another cam running towards Arem but he intercept this by getting into the center of the attacker placed his hand on its chest where the heart would be then does a sudden burst palm thrust. The soldier coughs blood before falling to the ground. "Although martial arts was designed for self defense... The Core nature of mine was focused on minimal excess movement and fatal results. As expected of the Ultimate Deviant Blade forged by Shikizaki Kiki.(again refer to Katanagatari)" I wonder how many more to go until this trial is over." Arem says to himself before running towards another group to engage.
    ------------------------------------------
    @HateSpawn98
    Is Sheraku still alive? I didn't see him act during the start of and currently ongoing fight.
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 10-13-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Joseph noted Anya was beginning to choke on her own blood. Her ribs were broken and one of them penetrated her lungs, causing them to draw in blood. She would eventually drown in her own blood, not if Joseph had to do anything about it. He took Tsubame by her hand and rushed over to Anya.

(Joseph) "Are you okay? Please, let us help."
    (Tsubame) "Where's your broken rib?"

Tsubame began to move her hand across Anya's chest to find the broken rib...

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OC: Whoa two days and so little posts! Come on guys i'm going to have more to work with otherwise I will just kill you all :P Haha, just kidding please take your time... however I have not posted in a while so...

IC: Isabel watched as the tip of her spear was removed, she slapped the ground with it and created an even sharper blade and harder blade, this one would not break.

"Why do we fight? We fight to live, we fight so that one day we can return to our lives and see our family's again, and if we don't fight we are forever forgotten. Unlike you maybe I have a reason to live, I lost just like everyone else. I got used to it here, and actually i'm starting to love it." She walked up to Takai
    "Why do you fight? You don't have a reason? Do you? You just killed your best friend... your aunt is dead you have no loved ones waiting... and do you really think that these people care if you live or die?"

She then took the blade and thrust it at Takai he was able to dodge.
    "You like everyone else in this world..." Her voice changes to a demonic one once more
    "Can burn!" and one again thrust her spear and began to fight Takai...

@BlazingSoul
    I know nothing about Sheraku, and yes that was my bad with the other character. Please try to wait for the others... Hold out that long...

IC: The white lady raises her hand and the one's that had fallen were re-born and began to attack once more... The one's that fell off the edge though never returned back from there deaths... Again they attack the others are trying to push those off the edge with out falling but are not having such luck, just fighting and as they fall they are re-born.

The names Ches angered him but before he left the blonde boy said
    "Accurate guess lad. Now good luck fighting..."

OC: Please try to post soon guys!

26. Likes The Nana Ryu liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information