AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My theory about aliens.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default My theory about aliens.

I think they are the puppets of demons (aka evil spirits, aka fallen angels). Demons and their master Satan have long existed to tempt humans to sin, and this has been accomplished by keeping themselves hidden. If they become well known and easily seen, people will be able to start fighting back against demon induced temptations. So they have hidden themselves for thousands of years, acting subliminally to influence people's thoughts to cause them to commit sins.

Within the last hundred years though, one of them got careless and accidentally allowed itself to be seen by an airplane pilot. A UFO report was made by that pilot. The object was a blob of light without an easily definable shape. That glowing light seen by the airplane pilot was literally the actual supernatural energy being, the demon spirit itself (not any kind of spaceship). Ever since then, people have been reporting seeing flying aircraft with an actual solid physical appearance (often times with many lights, but not merely glowing lights by themselves in the sky). What is going on here is demons trying to debunk the original demon siting, by convincing everyone that the original sighting was just an alien spaceship siting, by the demons now going around and causing a bunch of alien spaceships to appear in the sky. By doing so, the demons intend to convince everyone that no demon has ever been seen, and thereby continue to hide their existence.

How are demons accomplishing this? They are creating spaceships. Using their supernatural powers, they materialize actual working spacecraft, and alien puppets. Why make them actual working craft rather than just empty metal shells? The craft are made as actual working craft so that if they should get shot down, humans will find an actual working craft and believe it to be of alien design. If they were just empty metal shells, people would know that it was being flown supernaturally, revealing the fact demons built them, and thus revealing the existence of demons, which is something that demons are trying to avoid. Why the alien puppets? Well they need something that looks like a living being be inside the craft, or else if it got shot down, people would see nobody in the pilot's seat of the the craft, and again know that there were supernatural powers at work, again revealing the existence of demons. Why not create a real life form, instead of a puppet? Because demon's do not have this power. Only God has this power. Only God can create life. Demons do make the aliens look alive though. When a person is abducted by "aliens" into one of their spaceships, they see "living" aliens. This is accomplished through a form of telekinesis, in which the demons use their supernatural powers to control all the muscles of the alien puppet, and thus make it look like it's alive. Why abduct anyone at all? Why go through the trouble of taking people on board a spacecraft, and probe them, and do science experiments on them, when demons have no need to do that? Well, that's part of the whole coverup the demons are doing. Remember, they are trying to make it look like space aliens are coming to the earth (and abductions and subjecting humans to experiments is one of the things people think about when they think about aliens), to hide the fact that it's really demons coming to the earth.

Ever wonder why the sight of space aliens often is so terrifying to people? They don't look that threatening, those little gray men. The fear is actually caused by an instinctive fear of dark/demonic supernatural forces that humans have. It is a very primal fear, and is built into us as a survival mechanism, because it is absolutely ESSENTIAL for us to NOT get involved with demons. While visually they don't look threatening, the evil magic energy field that surrounds a demon is detected by our human soul (our spiritual body) and sends a signal of fear to the emotional center of our brain, triggering a MASSIVE paralyzing fear response. Our body isn't sensing the presence of pure evil as that evil force is in a supernatural realm, and our body is in the physical realm, nor are our eyes seeing it, but we can tell that what is present in the room when aliens invade is more than we are seeing. We can literally detect the presence of an evil supernatural force in the room, through the senses of our soul (our spiritual body, rather than our physical body). And that soul interacts with our physical body (specifically the brain, which is the interface between our physical body in the physical realm, and our spiritual body in the spiritual realm), and this allows our brain and body in the physical realm to detect (and tremble in fear at) the presence of a nearby supernatural evil force in the spiritual realm.

If you see an "alien", NEVER just dismiss your fear as irrational. NEVER say to yourself "I shouldn't be scared, it doesn't even look scary. Why am I feeling so scared? That's just stupid.". If you see an "alien" RUN AWAY! Do NOT try to communicate with it. It is not a being from another planet. It is a puppet being controlled by a demon, and demons are angels who have rebelled against God. The occult is something you should ABSOLUTELY AVOID messing with.

No intelligent life from another planet would want to have anything to do with us humans. If they had the technology to fly thousands of light years to the earth, they would be so much more advanced than us that they would think of us no more interesting than ants, and not worth the effort to communicate with us. Furthermore they would see us as a violent species bent on killing each other, and they would not have any desire to get involved in such foolishness. Thus the demon theory of aliens is the only real explanation for all the "alien" and "UFO" sitings and abductions that have been reported.
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 05-02-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

2. Thanks Yung A$$eroya thanked for this post
    Likes Yung A$$eroya liked this post
    Dislikes demonix disliked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: My theory about aliens.

Ha ha, dude, I completely and fully agree with you and I personally believe that you should go on a quest to save humanity and observe these Demons so that we can be better prepared to avoid their wicked ways!

My mood on a daily basis

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>_>;;
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

tl;dr

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    tl;dr
    Same
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

8. Likes darksky967, Meenah liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

you need a large fork on yo chest damn

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

11. Likes KyouFalls liked this post
    ~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You kinda tried to make an interesting thread.. so I'll give you this.

13. Likes CapnJack liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Niko Yazawa is not amused.

Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Niko Yazawa is not amused.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

So they aren't really aliens, but rather demons in a materialized form trying to scare folks.... I guess that all the anal probing is about is demons having fetishes and that it's the only way to extract the soul from a body.

Excuse me while I clean this crap from my eyes with a .40 caliber round.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    So they aren't really aliens, but rather demons in a materialized form trying to scare folks.... I guess that all the anal probing is about is demons having fetishes and that it's the only way to extract the soul from a body.

Excuse me while I clean this crap from my eyes with a .40 caliber round.
    Might want to go with something a bit bigger.

18. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

20. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    tl;dr
    yup. although from what i did read, VG has actually succeeded in conveying a, albeit implausible, theory. however it's so ridiculous there's really no room for discussion here.

hey VG you never let us know the results of your NSA probe into the users of animeforum.com.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

I still say we should send him to some remote area to further his theory. You know, somewhere -FAR- away with no internet connection?

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

The aliens just come here to study us and steal cable.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49 has a reputation beyond repute Jmaster49's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2014 09:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The catgirls think this is a random and unkempt topic.
    Check out my YouTube Channel. It is here (click on the banner):
    On my channel I've got awesome gamplays music and awesome real life moments. Subscribe and tell others about me Jmaster49 to help my channel grow.

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He knows 'cause he's an alien right?

I already used this joke
    I'm proud of you, son

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a big believer in aliens, but I do believe in spirits upon the Earth.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

OT, but I find it so fascinating that whenever a thread by VG555 appears, EVERYONE knows its going to be another crappy thread about him stroking his own ego. BUT, everyone posts anyway. No matter how stupid the thread, it always gets replies (like this one). And the replies are always the same, the same disapproving image macros and emotes of disdain with regards to poster we all know and have internally labeled as public forum enemy No. 1. And yet he ALWAYS gets replies.

Ladies and gentlemen of AF, I believe it is worth remembering that negative attention is STILL attention. Why are you giving him what he wants even thought you hate his threads?

28. Thanks Anoleis thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    VG is lame
    I think everyone thinks like this but are afraid someone's said it before I dunno whatever. I love VG's threads though
    I'm proud of you, son

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    why do you believe in the stupid side of things? I would rather believe in aliens and not "demons creating spaceships"...
    Strengthen & Keep Strengthening

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post

Well i've seen a UFO so I kinda have to believe. I just don't think they'll bother to contact us.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    I think they are the puppets of demons (aka evil spirits, aka fallen angels). Demons and their master Satan have long existed to tempt humans to sin, and this has been accomplished by keeping themselves hidden.
    I don't find the premise that demons and Satan exist to be any more plausible than the premise that aliens exist. So your theory doesn't really help.

If they become well known and easily seen, people will be able to start fighting back against demon induced temptations.
    But you know about them, and there are religions claiming they exist. Thus they already are well known, and that defeats the purpose.

RUN AWAY! Do NOT try to communicate with it. It is not a being from another planet.
    Well, I will give you credit for not advocating the "kill it with fire approach", but

Furthermore they would see us as a violent species bent on killing each other, and they would not have any desire to get involved in such foolishness.
    Human governments love getting involved with other people's affairs. Why wouldn't an alien government do the same?

Closed Thread

Thread Information