AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 78 of 186 FirstFirst ... 28 68 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

(OOC: InfinityzeN, thanks for the help, really...)

"Help me please..." she cried out a gain, a little softer, she's gettng tired of asking for help... she doesn't kow if the person with her is gonna help her or not, though she sure hope he does...

She talked to his mind, "Please help me, i need my lower body, it's not so far from where i am... i can't regenerate without it." she said trying to convince that someone with her. "I'll be very pleased and thankful to you if you help me out... please..." she was now crying...

Valkyrie never thought she'd cry again, but the thought of beig left alone under that builing with nobody and with her immortality of some kind, she'll probably rot there alive with nobody noticing...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha tried once more and lifted the slab off of Valkyrie. She pulled out Valkyrie and held her in her arms. "You ok, miss?" She set her on a park bench. She started cleaning her wounds. "That building got you good didnt it?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean hears the soft voice calling and slides slowly closer, reaching down and grasping the hand. He feels it grip back as he softly whispers "I'll help..." then digs around till he finds a piece of rebar to wedge the slab up with.

The work takes he has no idea how long, it seems like hours, but he works and works until finally he gets the slab up enough to pull the girl out from it. And promply falls back on his butt when he realises it is just her upper half.

Wondering if he is going crazy, he moves back to the girl and picks her up gingerly. "Were da rest of y'u sha?" he ask.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    OOC: This is for Valkara

Laura had heard the knocking at the door, she checked her watch and shook her head. She wondred who could be calling at such an hour. Checking her reflection on the mirror by the hall, she makes her way to the main entrance and opens the door. She is surprised to see a young man. "Yes, how may I help you?"

Upstairs on her bed Starlight had begun to dream of darkness. Of pain and sorrow and her body began to lose itself into that darkness allowing the Stand Still to become stronger and chain her.
    Kairos was shocked when someone did answer. He went to say something and stumbled with his words. In fustration he griped his fist then cleared his thoughts.
    "Eh...Well...I'm sorry about this." He mumbled. "But eh...This will sound weird. But I kinda came here on instinct." He put his hands in his pockets and fumbled about a bit. He wondered what must be going through the womens mind. A strange boy appearing wearing weird clothing. He bit his tongue slightly to calm himself down.
    "Well I kinda felt drawn here I don't know why. I was wondering if you could help me really?" He paused and bit his lip this time in nervous panic. He didn't want to say to much. This women may not like shifters. Well if his silver eyes hadn't given away he wasn't normal, he guessed he would be fine.
    "Oh I'm so sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Kairos; its nice to meet you." He smiled as best he could through the nerves. "As weird as it sounds. You wouldn't happen to know about a girl fighting with a boy near here? They kinda got into a very bad one, slaps and everything, and I came to see how she was..I guess."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: there seems to be a little problem here, two people are helping me in two different scenario, how am i gonna work this out... but InfinityzeN is the one i asked for the help, i dont know how i'll work with you AkiraRayneRyuu, im really sorry...)

"Were da rest of y'u sha?" the guy asked Valkyrie. she answered softly, "a few steps away from you, on the north... maybe it's under some more debris, i really don't know..." she said.

"Im really glad you're here..." she said looking up at him trying to smile...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos was shocked when someone did answer. He went to say something and stumbled with his words. In fustration he griped his fist then cleared his thoughts.
    "Eh...Well...I'm sorry about this." He mumbled. "But eh...This will sound weird. But I kinda came here on instinct." He put his hands in his pockets and fumbled about a bit. He wondered what must be going through the womens mind. A strange boy appearing wearing weird clothing. He bit his tongue slightly to calm himself down.
    "Well I kinda felt drawn here I don't know why. I was wondering if you could help me really?" He paused and bit his lip this time in nervous panic. He didn't want to say to much. This women may not like shifters. Well if his silver eyes hadn't given away he wasn't normal, he guessed he would be fine.
    "Oh I'm so sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Kairos; its nice to meet you." He smiled as best he could through the nerves. "As weird as it sounds. You wouldn't happen to know about a girl fighting with a boy near here? They kinda got into a very bad one, slaps and everything, and I came to see how she was..I guess."
    In th beginning Laura had been taken by the color of the young man's eyes. Silver. His eyes reminded her of a drawing her daghter had made. She knew Starlight had visions from time to time but could this be... Laura stares at the young man smiling. "You need my help?" She waits and then nods. "Come on in Kairos." She steps aside letting him in. "I am Laura Adama. I believe the girl you saw was my daughter and the young man her fiancee, Frederic."

Laura bows her head her voice breaking, "My daughter's not doing too well. She siffers froma illness known as a Stand Still. If what you say is true and she and Frederic fought. Then it explains why she is like she is."

She looks back at Kairos, "Come I'll takes you to her room. It is my belief that she knew you'd come."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

OOC: Snowstorm knocked my power out, just got it back like 10 minutes ago.

"We're fine thank you," Tommy smiled brightly before turning around and ushering Jericho to come along, "Come on, it's still training day. Don't lag! We promised not to slow them down," Jericho nodded and started walking a little a faster.

"Yeah, yeah sorry Nina and Roki," He said as he caught up.

Tommy went over to the sweating Jericho and whispered in his ear with a laugh, "You're supposed to be some sort of Superman aren't you? If you have to use a little of that strength to stop looking so tired,"

Roivas nodded his head and after Nina and Roki went in he went into a small alleyway and smashed his hands together. There was a quick flash and Jericho had let his persona out. It only took a few seconds for Jericho to regain most of his energy and come back so nothing would look suspicious.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 03-02-2009 at 03:37 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In th beginning Laura had been taken by the color of the young man's eyes. Silver. His eyes reminded her of a drawing her daghter had made. She knew Starlight had visions from time to time but could this be... Laura stares at the young man smiling. "You need my help?" She waits and then nods. "Come on in Kairos." She steps aside letting him in. "I am Laura Adama. I believe the girl you saw was my daughter and the young man her fiancee, Frederic."

Laura bows her head her voice breaking, "My daughter's not doing too well. She siffers froma illness known as a Stand Still. If what you say is true and she and Frederic fought. Then it explains why she is like she is."

She looks back at Kairos, "Come I'll takes you to her room. It is my belief that she knew you'd come."
    "Thank you miss Adama." Kairos said sincerely. He slowly walked into the house, no longer feeling tugged. He didn't want to risk looking more weird to Laura so he didn't look up at his shifter shadow. He merely glance around the inside of the house. It was a nice place, a few family photos placed around like a normal family might have. Kairos slipped his trainers off so not to bring mud into the house. She offered to take his coat but Kaiors merely replied,
    "Sorry but I'd like to keep it on." Laura didn't look offended and she merely nodded and then led him upstairs to her daughters room. As they walked along Kairos couldn't help but comment on the house.
    "It is a nice home you have here by the way." He was being truthful about the home. It had been a while since he had been in a family home.
    When they got to the room before she opened the door Kaiors paused.
    "I'm sorry but before we go in can I ask you something? You have been very trusting so I believe you will tell me the truth. You seem to be as trusting as me." He gave a small smile as he remember Kiyoshi and Kyon. He wondered how they were doing. Realising he was getting distracted again he looked back at Laura. "Could you please tell me. What is this stand still? How is it she could know I was coming? And what do you think I could to help?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean nods and carries the wounded girl gently in his arms, heading in the direction she indicated. He smiles reassuringly as he lowers her down, being very careful to set her gently even though he can tell that it hurts her. Softly he caresses her cheek, brushing her hair back from her face and leaning in to lightly kiss her forehead. "'ah get chu out sha, y'u juz tak' it easy dar" he says.

He walks back to grab his piece of rebar quickly, then sets about working up the other slab, lifting it an inch or two before kicking a piece of ruble under it to hold it up. Every so often he stops in his work for a moment to give the girl a reassuring smile, but other than that he works without breaks or rest. Hell, he isn't even really sweating.

As she gets a better look at him, she realizes that he doesn't look to healthy. He seems very thin, kind of half starved, and has the pallor under his tan of someone who just got over being very sick.

After about 10 minutes of work, the slap shifts and drops down, landing on his right foot with a loud thump. He curses loudly in some strange language, then jams the rebar under the slap and strains to lift it up enough to slide his foot out. He looks at his mangled shoe and shakes his head, then walks off to get a couple of very solid blocks of rubble before going back to work. This time he is more careful in supporting the slap and after a half hour of work gets it up enough.

Dropping down he shimmies slightly under the slap and reaches under it to pull out a very mangled set of legs, a slightly sick look on his face. He lifts them as tenderly as the girls upper body and carries them over to her, setting them down so that they line up with her upper body.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "Thank you miss Adama." Kairos said sincerely. He slowly walked into the house, no longer feeling tugged. He didn't want to risk looking more weird to Laura so he didn't look up at his shifter shadow. He merely glance around the inside of the house. It was a nice place, a few family photos placed around like a normal family might have. Kairos slipped his trainers off so not to bring mud into the house. She offered to take his coat but Kaiors merely replied,
    "Sorry but I'd like to keep it on." Laura didn't look offended and she merely nodded and then led him upstairs to her daughters room. As they walked along Kairos couldn't help but comment on the house.
    "It is a nice home you have here by the way." He was being truthful about the home. It had been a while since he had been in a family home.
    When they got to the room before she opened the door Kaiors paused.
    "I'm sorry but before we go in can I ask you something? You have been very trusting so I believe you will tell me the truth. You seem to be as trusting as me." He gave a small smile as he remember Kiyoshi and Kyon. He wondered how they were doing. Realising he was getting distracted again he looked back at Laura. "Could you please tell me. What is this stand still? How is it she could know I was coming? And what do you think I could to help?"
    Laura smiles at kairos, "Thank you, my husband designed it." She then nods as he asks her the wuestions. "First of all a Stand Still is when her body begins to shut down. Causing her to go into a type of coma." She sighs, "it can be trigered during very strong emotions." Laura moves into the room and picks up a sketching pad from her daighter's desk. She walks back to th eyoung mna and shows him the drawings, "I sthis not you?" She looks at her daughter, "I don't know what you can do. All I know is that is Fredericis not found my daughter will not wake."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Jez huffed again. "I understand completely and I ment nothing by it." Unwillingly, she got to her feet and grabbed Kevin's arm, "I'll help him. but, it's only because of what you said. There isn't another reason." She threw his arm over her shoulders and helped Carlos bring him to his feet. "I'm guessing we should put him the room than, right?"

After they got Kevin settled, Hana curled into blankets she had set for herself, "You know something?" She spoke softly to Jez, "I really am glad your back, but you said and did some things you really shouldn't have. Please be nicer to them. If not for anything else, do it for me. If you cared, you would."

"I know, Hana. It's just hard. It's like I'm being replaced or something." She smiled, "But, I know I'm no use to you anymore. Like Kevin said, I'm just part of your conscience. I can hardly take care of myself. I need your help for that, and you know me, I'm very independent and stubborn. I'm not happy about it."

"Your not being replaced. You'll always be my sister." Hana smiled widely before sitting up. "Hey, Carlos? Tomorrow morning, can I help you cook breakfast. I want to surprise Kevin. And, then, we can all eat together. You, me, Kevin, and Jez. It'll be fun." She smiled again as Jez rolled her eyes at her being overly happy so late. "So, what do you think?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha walked away from the two and went back to the bakery with Roki and Nina eating. "Sorry I had some business to attend to. Did I miss anything?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael groaned in annoyance, "If you're going to do it, do it. Stop asking for permission for every damn bloody thing! I'm not going to die, none of the crap your talking about bothers me, there is nothing in the superficial world to shake me. So just bloody do it! For the love of god!" He was growing frustrated with Kiyoshi's wishy-washiness. And her verbosity was also beginning to annoy him.
    ----

Frederic sat on the banister of the apartment walkway, staring out at the people walking beneath them. He had no where to go no where to be, "I wonder if they are looking for me... I hope not, but more I hope that I am not found. That there interest shall wane and pass, mere clouds dancing upon the horizon, then gone as though they had never been. But I doubt it. Parents do not easily release their progeny, I would not think mine different."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Thank you for the help, you may not want to look while im fixing myself, it wouldn't look so good..." Valkyrie giggled a little and smiled shyly at him. She saw how he looked when he picked up his body. She never felt so vulnerable ever in her entire life, which is very long.

Valkyrie saw someone behind the two of them walking away. She just wondered who that person is. He or she maybe someone who wants to help her too, she's very thankful that this guys came.
    (OOC: thanks AkiraRayneRyuu for walking away, i really don't know how to work that out if ever. Thanks again.)

While trying to put her body back together, she asked him "What's your name? What made you drive by here?" she looked at his back and continued to talk "Thank you again for helping me, huh?" she hasn't been talking for several days which makes her not-so-talkative self talkative.

After a few minutes, she finished putting her body back. She stood up and slowly regained her strength.
    "You may look now..." she knows she's looking much more better now.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-02-2009 at 06:33 PM.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"R....Red day?"

Are you kidding me? It's Red Day already? Why didn't anyone warn me ahead of time?!?!

It's okay, relax. This year is going to be different from the others......You're not in Japan anymore, and away from everyone you used to know...

She looked over at Xanu and tried to conceal the great big gulp that she just took before she spoke.

"Well sure, I'd love to spend Red day with you, eeheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehe."

She had to cover her mouth for she found herself laughing uncontrollably out of nervousness.

"Oh, what's that Tama-chan? You need me for something?" She excused herself from the bar and ran into the other room where Tama was resting and closed the door behind her.

"TAMA!!!!"

"Nyaaaaaaa, I'm trying to nap you know? What do you want?"

"......It's Red Day......"

The hairs on Tama's body stood up in annoyance as he stretched and looked at Kat dully.

"Please don't tell me you're bent out of shape about last time?" He sighed as she stretched out his paws and arched his back. "Well, let's just hope that you aren't obligated to cook anything."

"Tama! For god sakes it's Red Day! That's the whole point!! I'm sure everyone's going to expect me to give Xanu hand made chocolates!!"

"Well, last time your chocolates weren't all that bad......"

"Are you kidding me!!! The poor boy had to go to the hospital because of stomach hemeraging!!!"

After a long pause they both let out a sigh and decided to back out into the kitchen. Kat then sat back down at the bar as if nothing happened.

"Itadakimasu..." She said politely before eating her food, and Tama rested on her shoulders as he swayed his tale back and fourth.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It sounds like a plan, Hana. I think the boss needs a little pick-me-up anyway. I could make something good. ...and Jez, of course you're of use to Hana, you always will be. I mean what will happen if Kevin falls in combat? Hana would be upset and I think she would need you to comfort her. You are also one part of her protection."

Carlos shifted into wolf form and curled up into a ball on a recliner...He sighed and closed his eyes saying, "Jez, you have some use to all of us.".

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Jez smiled, "Thanks, Carlos."

Yawning, Hana folded up under the blanket. After she settled, she looked a lot like a sleeping cat. "I hope things go well tomorrow. It'll be sad if it doesn't."

"Yeah, it will be." Jez sighed as she looked between Carlos and Hana. Carefully, she stood up, "Hana, I'm gonna go now. I've got some...things...I have to do. I'll be back." With that said, she slowly disappeared.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    "What's your name? What made you drive by here?"
    "Mah nom Jean sha, et vous?" [My names Jean precious, and yours?] he says, carefully keeping his attention forward until she gives permission. The he turns around and steps up to her, ignoring any protest and lifting her in a hug. He smiles as his eyes sparkle inches from hers while spinning in a slow circle before setting her down lightly on her feet.

"So sha, y'u need help climb out'a here?" he ask, keeping one hand on her arm as he guides her towards where he fell down to this level. He releases her hand and sprints towards the wall opposite the opening, seeming to run up it to over head height before pushing off and twisting in mid air, grabbing the edge of the opening while kicking with his legs and flipping through. A moment later he is leaning back through it, offering a hand down to her.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    "I don't know. Most likely a friend or someone that knows me. I don't know, all I know is that person is right and I would like to meet him personally but I didn't get much information about him. He just told me about the danger part and that was it." Anthony was worried about who warned him. Was it to lure him into a trap? He didn't know. All he knows that as long the cops don't find him, he'll be safe.
    "A friend you don't know, that's a bit different," Rain said.
    I have to be careful he seems dangerous, he scares me a bit.
    Don't be like that we could kill him instantly.

Rain stared at the house.
    "I'm a bit cold, going inside now,"

OCC: Pastel, yeah this is for you. Sorry if I'm a bit controlling.

Yuki sighed "we've done well , now to go find another love love problem to solve" as she finished the sentence the girls ran off down a different street in there pink uniforms.

The driver honked his horn, this girl just came out of nowhere. Orochi looked out the window and then just smiled.
    "Driver, I think I have found something I need," Orochi said.
    The driver somehow understood what that meant because he stopped honking his horn. Orochi opened the door for himself and walked out. He walked towards the girl cautiously.
    "Sorry about my driver, he's a bit crazy," Orochi paused, "I've seen you somewhere, well I read about your battle with Kevin it seems we can find mutual friends everywhere these days."
    Orochi paused and smiled.
    "I have an offer, which includes pay back to Kevin, if you are interested we can talk if not I'll be on my way,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Yes, another long post. Surprise, surprise. Due to its length, I am not going to edit anything regardless of how ridiculous it may be. So yeah… Umm… Just deal with it? Heh…)

“If you’re going to do it, do it. Stop asking for permission for every damn thing! I’m not going to die, none of the crap your talking about bothers me, and there is nothing in the superficial world to shake me. So just bloody do it! For the love of god!”

Kiyoshi scowled down at Samael.

“I am just trying to be polite! Jesus Christ! Is it so bad to want to be nice to somebody? I swear to god you are extremely frustrating! I hate you just as much as you hate me! Jeez! Get over it already! I am not going to stop doing something just because you want me to. In fact, it is only going to make want to do it more!”

She crossed her arms then, and looked off into nowhere in particular.

“Maybe I won’t help you after all. Hm!”

Samael’s words continued to ring about in Kiyoshi’s mind, and it only seemed to frustrate her more. She turned back to him, and pinned him down by his wrists again, and looked down at him, regardless of whether or not he looked back.

“You are going to die! We all are! Deal with it, because death is inevitable. Besides, you may bleed to death if you don’t get stitched up. So stop trying to deny it! Gah! You are pathetic, and stubborn, and frustrating, and… and I just hate you!”

Kiyoshi backed off then, but only a tad. She looked away from him quickly, not knowing what else to say at that point in time, so she just started taking out what was needed for the stitching job.

Setting a small bowl off to the side, she then proceeded to also set out a bottle of rubbing alcohol, thread, a lighter, and then the needle again. Pouring the rubbing alcohol into the bowl, she then set the thread inside of the substance to let it soak as she then began to think about what she was going to do next, since she did not have anything to numb the area around his wound with…

Or did she?

Kiyoshi took off her backpack for a brief second at that thought, to rummage through it to find something that she thought would help with the whole numbing portion of it all.

Finding a canteen that she stuck in her backpack earlier for water that she could drink later, she opened the lid in hopes that the ice had not melted into anything other but frozen water yet. Once peering inside, she grinned in spite of it all. Ice, and there was a lot of it.

“Perfect!” She said as she then set the canteen off to the side and replaced her backpack.

She looked back at Samael afterwards. “Umm… It’s time to remove your shirt, uh… I’ll just do it I guess.”

Kiyoshi leaned over Samael then, lifting him up slightly as into avoid more of the bleeding, gently pressing on his back to keep him upright that way. Then she took her free hand and attempted to remove his shirt. It would have just been easier if she could rip it off, but seeing as it was a button up, there really was no need.

She finally got it off and over one shoulder, and then arm, before switching her hands to help hold him upright still as she continued, and then worked on the other side. Finally, that feat was accomplished. Kiyoshi then tried to gently press him back to the ground with one hand on his back, and the other on his chest so that she could finish what she was doing, going back to her original position afterward, not paying attention to him at this point, and only focusing on the task at hand.

Proceeding to take a few cloths out of the medical kit, Kiyoshi poured some of the melted cold water from the canteen onto one, until there was barely any water left. The melting ice would just create more anyway, so she need not worry about it. After the cloths were a little damp, she then brushed her fingers lightly over Samael’s wound once more before running the cool cloth over it, wiping up most of the blood, as she then put the dry one in its place, applying some pressure so the wound would not bleed as much.

“This might be a little cooler then the water was.” She said soothingly, without even realizing that she was talking.

After getting some of the ice out of the canteen, she then removed the dry cloth, and began rubbing the ice cubs gently around and over his wound in about a three inch radius, doing so until his skin was extremely cool to the touch, making it to where it should have been numb, or at least slightly numb by this time.

Kiyoshi then removed her hands from Samael’s now-chilled skin, and picked up another cloth and poured some rubbing alcohol on that as well so that she could clean off her hands from the blood before proceeding.

She picked up the needle and the lighter, flicking it open and pressing the button down so the fuel ignited the flame. Kiyoshi looked at the flame for a few seconds, before running the needle through the flame a few times, sanitizing it before she took the alcohol-soaked thread and ran it through the eye of the needle, tying a sturdy and durable knot at the end to make sure the stitches would not come undone under any circumstance, until removed professionally, or at least idiotically (which would be dangerous).

Just to make sure that Samael’s skin around the wound was as numb as can be in terms to his wound, she ran a few more cubes of ice over the wound and around it, before drying the wet surface and then beginning the stitching process.

“Here we go.” Kiyoshi said biting her bottom lip slightly. “Hold your breath if you must, but I think it will actually be all right.”

Then she slid the needle into Samael’s skin, three millimeters below the wound, with profound and precise skill, being as delicate as she possibly could. Once stopped by the knot, she ran the needle through the other piece of skin, directly across from the other needle hole, and she continued to do so in a professional and even manner and pattern, pulling the slack of the thread though the skin, and tightening it the best that she could without causing any pain, while pushing the skin together at the same time.

Samael getting kicked to bloody hell probably did not help with the feeling too much, but Kiyoshi tried to be careful and as delicate as she possibly could while still doing a very well and sufficient job in the process.

Kiyoshi then brought the needle across the cut and crossed over the wound with the thread. She then started the same process as before, in the same pattern, three millimeters in between each stitch, and away from the wound, making everything perfectly even each time, finishing the job up shortly after.

Tying the end of the thread, Kiyoshi made it as tight and as close to the last stitch as she could, so that way the stitching would be kept together. She cut the thread just above the knot with a small pair of scissors from the medical kit, and then wiped the newly-closed wound with a new cloth that she had poured only a small amount of alcohol on to sanitize the surface area of and around the wound.

She blew on it lightly, until it was dry, and then sighed in contentment.

Kiyoshi had done a professionally well-done job, and everything looked perfectly even. This was probably due to her “minor” case of OCD, but still, it worked out in Samael’s case, for the better.

She looked down at Samael then and did not know what to say at first, but of course, words came, as they always did, regardless of the situation.

“There. You are all set. Congratulations on living longer.” Sarcasm noted plainly in her tone as she spoke, but she didn’t care all the same. After all, that is how she wanted it to be conveyed.

(OOC: Teh, I edited it slightly. So, I guess that I lied. Hehheh...)
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 03-03-2009 at 04:17 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The men answered to them that they have training to do. Roki did not really mind and care whether to leave or stay, it was really their decision to and not his. "Either that was two to put up with or two that rejected us for being ever so nice." Roki thought as a sense of doubt kicked in about his two new buddies in which they barely met. As soon as they left, Calantha suddenly said she needs to go somewhere, "Was it really this bad to be this nice?" Roki said in his mind as he turns around and heads inside the bakery with Nina.

They came inside the place where fresh breads, delicious cakes and goodies galore. Roki didn't mind allowing Nina to look around, since the place was pretty small. Nina, looking cheerful and filled with glee as always, said to Roki, "Look at this cake! So yummy for my tummy and filling for my shillings!!"

"Well the last one didn't make sense, but I might as well accept it. Hmm..." Roki replies as he takes a look at it, "Wow, this strawberry cake is something. It must have been time-consuming for the baker person to do this. With a spritz of fruity flavors that will make this cake smeel this good, I know he will like it."

"Yes, let's seize this cake by paying it," Nina laughs for she knows the sentence seems rather odd but didn't care for how smart or how asinine she was. Being with his shifter and helping each other out made her day fun and entertaining, as if this was her escapade right here and right now.

Roki picks his cake and gives his money to the person, "Thank you very much kind person for making such wonderful goodies and oh!~" Roki was a bit reluctant whether to buy some snack before lunch or not. He came with a decision in a matter of seconds, "Well I believe I want some donut holes if you don't mind and I'll kind pay for them and yes you can have the change." Roki smiles as he hands over the equal amount of money to the cashier.

Nina jumps for joy as she takes it away from Roki's hands and munches quietly on one. With a smile on Roki's face, they headed out the door and once they came out, they saw Calantha by the doorway. "Welcome back Miss Calantha!!!"

Calantha walked away from the two and went back to the bakery with Roki and Nina eating. "Sorry I had some business to attend to. Did I miss anything?"
    "Yes well you did," Nina said as she continues to eat a donut hole, "Do you want some?" She then asks after she swallowed and savored it all in her mouth.

"We are heading towards some place to eat, do you want to eat with us or leave just like the other two boys. We do not mind on whatever your decision is, we just hope to make another one happy because lately we had and met friends, but they do not really hang out with us much at all. We really hoped for someone to talk to a lot and have some similar things and differences and you know....do friend things?" Roki then started to walk again with Nina next to him. "That's what friends are for you know...to support each other when things get downtown." Determination, Happiness and Motivation had his spirits up and running. Determined to get the errands done, happy to be here, as of today, and motivated by someone who he cares of.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Thanks for being patient Rein*, and I also apologize for posting when I did. It’s technically Tuesday on my time, so I guess that means I broke my promise… -guilt- Good luck though, and sorry again!!

“No, I don’t want to go home.” Reina looked startled then before continuing. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to shout.”

The girl looked truly embarrassed, and although she may have felt awkward, it made Galen smile. Did she have no idea that little quirks such as that were what made a human being unique?

“Um could I just come stay with you for a while? I won’t disturb your work, I just…”

‘Why is she so embarrassed?’ He thought.

Reina smiled an awkward smile because of her bashful quirk. “If you don’t mind, I could just stay until I’m ready to go to Rai’s.”

Galen looked at her for a bit. His smile had begun to fade, but then he picked it right back up again, smiling down at her.

He couldn’t believe it. All he wanted was some privacy to think over what had happened with what he assumed to be a precognitive flash, although sounding a little insane, even to him. But he really did have some studying to do, and he didn’t see the harm in it.

“Sure, you can stay with me until you are ready to leave. Maybe you can even help me some.” Then Galen held his arm out for Reina to take again, and once ready, the two of them were well on their way towards that of the University of Kapok, and its dorms.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu smiled after she said yes, and quickly went over to Yama, who nodded, saying "Its in my bag Xanu. Go ahead." Xanu nodded and grabbed what he was looking from his grandmothers bag. Minutes later, he came out wearing a deep blue yukata, which had the royal seal's imprints on it. The sash he wore was a shimmering silver, and the royal seals were varying shades of gold, purple, and silver.

"Ready to go Katsumi-kun? I heard there was a festivle near here, and I thought we could have some fun." He smiled as he gently placed her hand in his and smiled. "I really want you to have a nice day today." he gave her cheek a light peck before turning to Yama and saying "Dont go cauisng trouble Yama. I know how mischieveious you are." With that, he turned back to Katsumi-kun, waiting to see if she was ready for the day ahead.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Laura smiles at kairos, "Thank you, my husband designed it." She then nods as he asks her the questions. "First of all a Stand Still is when her body begins to shut down. Causing her to go into a type of coma." She sighs, "it can be trigered during very strong emotions." Laura moves into the room and picks up a sketching pad from her daughter's desk. She walks back to the young man and shows him the drawings, "Is this not you?" She looks at her daughter, "I don't know what you can do. All I know is that is Fredericis not found my daughter will not wake."
    "So thats what stand still is." Kaiors thought to himself, "Sound dangerous. I wonder if she can still do other things like hear when she in this mode." Kairos kept pondering to himself what she might be able to do or couldn't. His thoughts were stopped when laura brought him over a sketch pad. He stared down at it in a mix of awe and disbelief. The image did look remarkabley like how he was now. But to him there were subtle difference that made him wonder more. Also the eyes of this one were silver yes but they held something else, something Kairos just couldn't put his finger on. The cloak was slightly different to.
    He had felt like he came here out of instinct but maybe it was more. In that case why hadn't he seen it? Something felt out of place. He paused and began thinking while watching the second hand of the a small clock tick away. It was getting close to lunch. How was this girl able to survive in this state? Kairos tried to think of something he could do.
    Suddenly the room shook. He had to steady himself and when he glanced at Laura seem didn't seem to have noticed. However a concerned look spread across her face when she looked at him. Kairos felt himself shake this time.
    "Oh god no." He thought, "I'm turning back." He staggered over to the daughter carefully and fell to his knees next to her,
    "Need to hold on a moment longer. I'll be damned if I'm going to get here and not be able to help." He thought. He carefully placed his shaking hand on hers. "Come on something happen anything to help me. Please!" He begged.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Now that Jericho had regained his strength, Tommy and he both walked out from around the corner, "Oh yeah, I forgot that uh...Well no matter. We can stay," Tommy was trying his best to stay cool and seem as if people like Jericho went from a collapsed state to good as new.

"Yeah, Tommy here didn't realize that the run was supposed to end back there," Roivas Jericho was not normally a good liar but he figured that Roki, Nina, and Calantha would buy it, "So what sort of things need to be done today?" He asked with a smile.
    ~The One and Only~

Closed Thread

Thread Information