AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Soulless

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Soulless

After hearing what the man said I pondered it, war? Is that for me? Could I take out someone with out being angered by them, I scratch my head, working as a killer. Could I live with that? Then again I did get a thrill from blood.

"Fine, I will join you. But if you harm Katex or anyone I know, just you will be killed." I hold out my hand. "Of course Katex is the only guy I really know, and his creepy brother. Deal?"

"And besides, now you have two guards so I can't make a smart move even if i wanted to kill you" I grin.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn straight my brother's weird. *hi-fives HateSpawn*

-

I was stopped at the bottom of the hill by more men with guns. Aiming my pistols at them, I tried to dodge most of their attacks - but to dodge all of them at once was pretty much impossible unless you'd attended gymnastics or something athletic for awhile... which I hadn't. Once a bullet skinned the side of my leg, and I was brought down onto one knee. I tried to fire with my pistols as fast as possible. Shouldn't this be easy? I asked myself. I mean, I play Call of Duty and Left 4 Dead...

Apparently, CoD is nothing like real war, or fights with weapons, for that matter. You can only control the head and body, and fire your weapon. In real life, you have to pay attention to everything (OOC: Like a game of osu!, nee? XP). I slowly shot down two of the five men that were attacking me and moved onto the third and fourth - but not before the one person excluded could try and shoot me again. I rolled out of the way as the third person dropped dead and the fourth person fell over. That just left me and the last person.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Member shaqpabst will become famous soon enough shaqpabst's Avatar
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 11:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: inuyasha shaq

Deal! I said with a grin. Quickly running passed him, I jump to the bottom of the hill where Katex was fighting with a bunch of men, now currently one. Spinning around I slashed the man through the stomach, his body splitting in half collasping on the ground. "You shouldnt be the one to get your hands bloody. "A new age has started" putting my sword on my back, sticking out my hand "This nonsense will stop!"

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Deal!" He says with a grin. Quickly running passed him, he jumps to the bottom of the hill where Katex was fighting with a bunch of men, now currently one. Spinning around he slashed the man through the stomach, his body splitting in half collasping on the ground. "You shouldnt be the one to get your hands bloody. A new age has started." putting his sword on his back, sticking out his hand "This nonsense will stop!"

"And now i'm here to help with that as well."

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Did we get all of them?" I asked, after Shaquille graphically split a man in two. I tried to avoid looking at the organs that spilt out of of his twitching body on the ground. Should he even be twitching after receiving that much damage? I wondered.

Suddenly, more men came pouring out of the house. Where are they all coming from? A clown car? I wondered, holding up my pistols ready to fight.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Looking down at the house now pouring with people I chuckled a bit. This shouldnt be a problem, when suddenly a giant tan man dropped in front of us, built like a brick house with a wierd shape sword

Click image for larger version

Name:	renji-abarai-zanpakuto-sword-replicas.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	48276

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I crack my neck and get ready for a good ol' fight. Lay down and take aim with my sniper. As one by one come flooding out of the house's back door it's an instant head shot or course with the occasional misses and a few damn's.

"This is so dumb." Mono says to himself, still shooting wondering where the hell there all coming from!!

"Hehe, get ready to settle the score soulless, this is war!" I say as a bullet hit's two guys running out together. I was laughing, going insane, but I loved every minute.

Then out of nowhere a metal robot?! Seriously?! This was getting irritating!
    He fires his bullets at the tin thing.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

At a base camp of the soulless, Captain Josh was sitting in his throne-like chair and sort of Gothic room meant for military personals only. In his head he was a very smart man, his eyes gleamed red.

"Shiol!" As he called for his sister, out of a red curtain you heard as "Yes?" I a very girl voice.

"Bring me someone to kill, i'm bored."
    "You just killed someone 30 minutes ago, if you keep this up you wont have any military."
    Josh licks his lips, "Do you really think I need a military? Fine bring me a man who is not going to make it but is injured is that better?"

Shiol sighs "You just don't know when to stop do you?"
    "Nope, also I want an update on the capture of Katex. One of our own."
    "There has been heavy resistance, any man we send out there is killed."
    "Very well then keep sending men until we get him, or until we are out of men."
    "Yes sir."
    She came out of the curtain with her clothes on and went to ask for a man that wont make it. All the men drooled over her, it was soooo annoying but she was used to it. She kissed one of the men and they fainted. She's still got it.

"Hey do we have a man who wont make it?" I asked the hospital women.
    "Yes a few actually... Josh wants them right?"
    "Yes. Now get back to work or your next."
    "Yes mam." She goes to get the men and carries three men over to Josh.

Josh chuckles.
    "This works!" He pulls out his blade, and does a pointing like thing trying to figure out how there going to die.
    "Turn them around." They turn. He cuts on of the men's throats and let the blood release the scream. He smiled and licked his blade. The second man got the entire blade in his chest. The third got his wrists slit, arms cut and head lopped off. Laughing he said, "Get Katex. Send out best men or I will go and get him."

(There we go. Epic post for Epic man! ^_^)

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@shaqpabst
    It's Renji's bankai *points to picture*! (forgive me if I spelt his name wrong. I haven't watched Bleach in forever)
    @HateSpawn98
    Joo~osh *melts* He reminds me of Izaya Orihara...~ *dreamy fangirl eyes*

-

I looked over at Mono, who was having the time of his life with his sniper - or, at least, that's what it looked like. He let out a laugh as he made more headshots (OOC: I see that CoD Black Ops "Headshot" achievement thing in my mind every time I say headshot =="). "Get ready to settle the score, Soulless! This is war!" He hollered, sniping more people.

Wait, Soulless? I stopped helping shoot immediately. If they're Soulless, then why am I shooting? I wondered. Wouldn't that technically be like shooting my own race, or whatever? Before I could think about it too much more, a gigantic tan man with a (OOC: Rikai's!) long sword hopped in front of Shaquille, and a metal robot did the same to Mono. Without much thought, I shouted, "Boss battle!" and began randomly shooting at the robot and man - hoping we could at least take down one of them. We were totally outnumbered.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-02-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: FFFFFF--- You wish you knew ;3

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I look back as a giant robot also appeared ouf of no where. "What the hell is this" I thought turning around I was going to help out Katex when I heard a low voice behind me "worry about yourself" Swinging his sword I jumped back, just missing my face. Landind back I smiled "is that all u got? You slow peace of grozit" when his sword was already at my face. It some how extended, I didnt know what to do. It caught me of guard, it quickly swung across cutting me across my eyes.Blood started falling everywhere, and my vision started getting blurry. "Mother freller" I yelled charging him

The sword extended a second time like a serpent trying to get me, but I quickly dodged it with the help of my sword,crouching uner him I extended my leg kicking him straight in the air

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

What was he doing?! Attacking head on that's suicide! and plus now he has his eyes slashed so he could barley see. I get up from my position to go and taking shots at people while running, trying to save that morons life. Was he that opposed with fighting? Did I just shake hands with a crazy person. Katex looked at me like I was crazy and I was when it came to blood, wait what was I saying! What did I say earlier?! Get ready to settle the score, Soulless! This is war!?! I passed through my mind, Katex was a soulless and I was yelling that? I stop in my tracks and look at Katex.

"Katex, What I said earlier I did not mean. I get a little... crazy when I see blood. Please forgive what I just said." Then I ran off to help out Shaquille, shooting at the tin man thingy. I pull out my hidden blade I kept near my ankle at all times it went from my thigh down to my ankle I pull it out and take out my dual pistols, there were two slots on my blade for my guns right at the hilt. I aim up and fire bullets at the tin man with my blade attached to them. A gun blade, always have been my favorite weapon.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@shaqpabst
    'Grozit'...?
    @HateSpawn98
    You keep a sword... in your pants?

-

"Katex, what I said earlier I did not mean. I get a little crazy... when I see blood. Please forgive what I just said," I nodded at what Mono said as he ran off to go help Shaquille - who had just been impaled in the eyes by an extending sword. But I wasn't able to stare for long. The sounds of metal clanking against metal got my attention (OOC: The akuma that helped murder Marshall Yeeger in D.Gray-man?!). I turned around to see the gigantic robot Mono had been attacking from earlier, heading towards me. The question of whether or not the metal was armour or an actual robot ran through my mind briefly before I raised my pistols and attacked again, but it wasn't worth it. The bullets either bounced off the armoured robot or made a small dent.

Firing again, and empty click sounded. "I need to reload?" I wondered aloud. I hadn't really thought about reloading. The pistols must've held a lot of bullets, that or I was subconsciously limiting the amount of ammo I fired. Dropping the bag I had on my shoulder, I quickly unzipped it, trying to find the ammunition I'd filled it with. "N-Nyan," I muttered. "C'mon, c'mon..." I mumbled, shuffling through the bag as the robot began to raise its axe (OOC: Nobody really said what the robot had as a weapon, so I'm improvising). I'm dead,I thought, just as the robot brought down its axe and... hooked the tip in my shirt? I was suddenly taken off the ground, holding onto my bag and pistols. I imagined this is what it must feel like to be abducted my UFOs.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@ Zombie Cupcake - NO! It's outside of his pants, look at the picture of the guy again!

Mono watched as Katex was being taken away he shot his dual pistols blade at the robot. "KATEX!" I take aim and shoot at his shirt hoping it would tear the part of the shirt and he would fall. I then take aim at the tin man firing bullets at the thing shaquille was fighting.

Oh crap, my legs stopped moving. I dont really want to move. My laziness kicked in. Meh they can handle themselves right? No! I have to help.... do i really?

13. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

bullets and that sprang by me after the guy I kicked in the air. Jumping up in the air I swung my sword, only to be blocked by his sword. Quickly turning around I threw my sword at the robot behind me, while falling tothe ground. Doing a back flip I jumped back up in the air spinning, the figure swung a punch at me because his sword wasnt back, blocking it I turned around swinging my lleg down upon his back, sending him flying full force into the ground,creating a cloud of dust.

Landing on the ground,everything was getting more blurry, but wouldnt matter to me. Because in all my life, I never used eye sight for my fighting skills, it has always been peoples presence that made me aware where they were

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Seeing the sword go into the robot and then her falling and slamming that thing into the ground was amazing and knocked me out of my laziness stat. I ran up to shaquille. "Hey are you ok?!" I look at his eyes.

"Your eye's we need to get you to a doctor or you may lose them." I tell him almost freaking out because of the blood. Did the robot die and let go of Katex?! Never had this much stress at one time...

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    Seeing the sword go into the robot and then her falling and slamming that thing into the ground was amazing and knocked me out of my laziness stat. I ran up to shaquille. "Hey are you ok?!" I look at his eyes.

"Your eye's we need to get you to a doctor or you may lose them." I tell him almost freaking out because of the blood. Did the robot die and let go of Katex?! Never had this much stress at one time...
    "Its alright" I said trying to feel Katex presence. "Its too late for my eyes, besides they were holding me back. Quickly running passed him I kicked the robot sending him flying into the rock. Feeling the ground I noticed my sword on the ground shattered. Laughing a bit, I threw my sword behind me. "Looks like a new chapter has alot of changes for me

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shaquille had somehow managed to push me inside the suit of armour.

Moving a pile of metal aside whilst inside the robot, I picked up my pistols again and began firing random holes through the robot's belly, eventually making big enough holes to push my hands through and try to move to the side. My hands got a little cut up, but altogether I was fine.

However, things on the outside weren't. The tan man with the sword (OOC: RENJI!!!~) was still there, and Shaquille's eyes had been damaged. I quickly grabbed my bag from the inanimate armour and ran towards Mono and Shaquille. "Guys!" I said. "There's still a boss behind you!" I hollered, reloading my pistols as I ran and aiming them at another bad guy.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-02-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: My reason for editing is that I needed to edit this unedited post in order to make it edited. o3o;;

Join my RPG

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Guys!" shout Katex "There's still a boss behind you!" I turn around to see the tin man stand up. He can take a hit like that a live?! I take my blade and because it's tin cut's straight though it's head. There as he's dead. I walk over to shaquille. How is this possible?! His eyes were hindering him! Crazy talk! "Shaquille! Your going to a doctor!"

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Is it crazy talk? Look at the battle"I said waving my arm around. Basically this whole time I was fighting blind, and nothing slowed me down. Its a scrap nothing more or less. Besides we won

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nobody has killed off the guy with the extending Bleach sword yet...

Meh ;A; Whenever I get onto this RP thread, it always says that 1 guest is also browsing the thread with me. Every single time... ==" I feel like this thread is being stalked...

-

I heard some clanking behind me as I began to shoot at the tan man - which ree~eally aggrivated him - and turned my head a fraction of a degree to see the robot reanimate itself and charge, only to be taken down and killed once and for all by Mono. Mono then began shouting at Shaquille. "Shaquille! You're going to a doctor!"

"Is it crazy talk?! Look at the battle!" Shaquille shouted back. How they managed to argue like that without noticing the man that took Shaquille's eyes was still very much alive, it made me wonder. Firing a little more, he was exactly like the robot. Except for the bullets got stuck in his skin and clothes, and didn't exactly seem to affect him. I groaned. How was I supposed to defeat this guy?! I glanced back at Shaquille and Mono, who were still fighting about Shaquille's eyes.

Wait, eyes, I thought, turning back around to see the guy with the sword charging. Aiming quickly, I fired two bullets at where each of his eyes were, and he fell to the ground. "Well, obviously something made an impact," I muttered - watching him stay there. However, I was too afraid to check whether or not I'd actually gotten his eyes. (OOC: Finally! I landed a hit... ^_^ I just realized how little assassins I've been taking out compared to you two ;A; )
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-02-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Meanie~head emoticons TT_TT

Join my RPG

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by キョンシ カップケッキ View Post
    Nobody has killed off the guy with the extending Bleach sword yet...

Meh ;A; Whenever I get onto this RP thread, it always says that 1 guest is also browsing the thread with me. Every single time... ==" I feel like this thread is being stalked...

-

I heard some clanking behind me as I began to shoot at the tan man - which ree~eally aggrivated him - and turned my head a fraction of a degree to see the robot reanimate itself and charge, only to be taken down and killed once and for all by Mono. Mono then began shouting at Shaquille. "Shaquille! You're going to a doctor!"

"Is it crazy talk?! Look at the battle!" Shaquille shouted back. How they managed to argue like that without noticing the man that took Shaquille's eyes was still very much alive, it made me wonder. Firing a little more, he was exactly like the robot. Except for the bullets got stuck in his skin and clothes, and didn't exactly seem to affect him. I groaned. How was I supposed to defeat this guy?! I glanced back at Shaquille and Mono, who were still fighting about Shaquille's eyes.

Wait, eyes, I thought, turning back around to see the guy with the sword charging. Aiming quickly, I fired two bullets at where each of his eyes were, and he fell to the ground. "Well, obviously something made an impact," I muttered - watching him stay there. However, I was too afraid to check whether or not I'd actually gotten his eyes. (OOC: Finally! I landed a hit... ^_^ I just realized how little assassins I've been taking out compared to you two ;A; )
    Turning around, I felt a disturbance, like something changed in the man we were facing. "grozit" turning around I dashed towards Katex. Suddenly the Renji character flipped up from the ground and was right next to Katex, in an instant. I met him right in time, while the dude was swinging towards Katex I was already in motion. Quickly swinging out my fist I collided with his facing sending him flying.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

My eye twitches, he's that strong that he does not need his eyes!
    "Fine, you don't need a doctor then fine. Do as you please." This is crazy.

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Well since this looks over, cracking my muscles on my body, wat u guys want to hang out?" I said looking at them. "Since people have been pretty epic lately, we could always go to my place.Its heavily guarded and be hard for them to do anything." My guards ran up to me, apperently they were frozen when the fight broke out.

Quickly spinning around I borrowed one of Katex pistols and quickly shot two out of three of my guards, dropping them. Throwing back his gun, I turned back around. "They couldnt be trusted, Im almost certain they were some how part of the plan."

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I watched as shquille shot two guards. "They couldnt be trusted, Im almost certain they were some how part of the plan." he said

"Why did you kill them? Why? If they were part of the enemy we could have done some interrogation on them! you have to think before you act you can't just act! That's reckless!" I say to him.

"Let's go to your place, please. I need a nap" I rub my head and pull my hair back.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 08-02-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Gil
    Hot
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    I watched as shquille shot three guards. "They couldnt be trusted, Im almost certain they were some how part of the plan." he said

"Why did you kill them? Why? If they were part of the enemy we could have done some interrogation on them! you have to think before you act you can't just act! That's reckless!" I say to him.

"Let's go to your place, please. I need a nap" I rub my head and pull my hair back.
    Only shot two of them xp

26. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by shaqpabst View Post
    Only shot two of them xp
    I fixed it now =P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information