AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think Taka is a guy, or a girl?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guy.

10 47.62%
  • Girl.

11 52.38%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is Taka a guy or a girl?

Senior Member Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Orange Dango Mouse
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2011 04:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Is Taka a guy or a girl?

@animeyay
    Heres your imaginary cookie.

@chiisanae
    Akira is actually both a male and female name.

And everyone else, please stop being so sensitive about this thread. I was just curious as to what everyone thought, and if people were mostly going to go with the common stereotypes, without knowing whether or not I am a guy or a girl. The only reason I was being so ambiguous was because what was point of seeing what everyone thought if I wasn't being that way? It defeats my purpose. I got everyone's opinion and thoughts on the matter. This was not intended to be some long thread about stereotypes. Was not my intention I simply wanted to know what everyone else thought.

And I am a girl. Don't believe me? Whatever. Honestly I don't care - if you believe me or not. I was only curious what everyone else thought, not to see if people believe if I am a girl or a dude.

I will now go back to my boyish ways and play some video games I just bought.

*Is in no way ashamed of being called a guy*
    I know I like guy things, and I tend to connect with guys better than other girls.
    Because that is just how I am.
    Last edited by Xangsong; 06-14-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Fellow Linkin Park fans, join the LP group! ~Here

2. Dislikes Frederica Sawyer disliked this post
    Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Akira... You're taking this way too serious really.
    After that reaction ''I don't care if you believe me or not''.

I hope you got some funny answers though.
    Please try to enjoy this all, don't worry.

But really, I rarely see a girl named Akira. It's really a boys name.
    However, people are free to chose a name. If you like Akira, go for it.
    I think it's a wonderful name.
    Last edited by Chigumi; 06-14-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Your a girl.
    The first facts show that like 100%, but as I slowly start reading it from begging to end it appears to me like your a tomboy-ish.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

5. Likes Xangsong liked this post
    Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Guy.

The internet 101 course always starts with "There Are No Girls On the Internet and Other Truths".

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

7. Dislikes Frederica Sawyer disliked this post
    Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Guy.

The internet 101 course always starts with "There Are No Girls On the Internet and Other Truths".
    Where did you hear that crap?
    There is only one girl per Internet. That girl has multiple accounts, and even goes as far as to talk to herself to trick everyone else on the Internet, who all happen to be guys.

9. Likes Aku no Hikari, GameGeeks liked this post
    Senior Member Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Orange Dango Mouse
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2011 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@chiisanae
    Sorry, I wasnt trying to direct that "you" to you in particular, if thats what you think. I mean you as in anyone in general. And yes, I do love the name. And I do agree that it is more often than not a boy's name. I guess its kind of like the opposite of say "Morgan" or "Stacey." Both are usually girl names but are occasionally used for boys.

But really the purpose of this thread was mostly my curiosity, and nothing more or less. I do think the answers are quite interesting. This has actually also allowed me to think and learn more about myself. Despite any of the comments people have made that contribute nothing to the actual conversation...

I have marked this refreshed view I have of myself by, yet again, chopping all of my hair off. Somehow, getting rid of hair feels like a burden has been lifted. And there's the perk of having less hair to worry about.

Anywho, I do thank everyone that has seriously contributed to this conversation.

Fellow Linkin Park fans, join the LP group! ~Here

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Where did you hear that crap?
    There is only one girl per Internet. That girl has multiple accounts, and even goes as far as to talk to herself to trick everyone else on the Internet, who all happen to be guys.
    Oh, multiple sources. Well AF Chat's the one that sticks out the most.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by ʘ͠͠φΘѮݜ View Post
    Eris is not human. We have our theories that Eris is either an alien, a robot, or both and is living amongst the human population in the security of a college campus.
    What a load of balogna! We all know Eris is a- *BANG*
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

13. Likes Skilero liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information