AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girls and their attention spans....

Member mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 10:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Girls and their attention spans....

Can you guys suggest any way that we can a keep a girls attention span fixed for same amount of time as your own?

I will explain an example: If i want to go and see a screening of The Godfather at one of those cinemas that re-screens old classic movies, how i can make the girl i am with sit through the film because Godfather is long movie? How i can make her concentrate and understand the movie so i don't have to keep explaining to her what is happening and what means. last time i had to constantly explain to this girl what was happening throughout a long movie; which i hate the most because i lose my own concentration . Who knows some suggestions?

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Girls and their attention spans....

Don't take her to see it? If she doesn't want to see it she doesn't want to see it. How would you like it if a girl took you to see twilight and made you concentrate.

A) Don't take her to see it
    B) Take a girl that knowingly says "Hey do you want to see Godfather?"

I wouldn't go with you if you thought I wasn't going to pay attention that much. Are you just that boring? Usually when a girl doesn't have a long attention span around guys they...

A) Do not like them
    B) Do not like them but using them for.. free food or free something....

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

I think that if she can't sit through a movie and pay attention, then you probably shouldn't take her. It doesn't sound like she would be interested in the movie.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Member mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774 is infamous around these parts mt774's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So, i went with this same girl to see some crappy generic hollywood movies which i didn't like but still i agreed to go with her anyway even though i knew i didn't like film.

So now if i want to go watch Godfather or a Kurosawa movie, this girl should still come with me to see that anyway even if she finds that boring. That is fair.

blueangel, this girl has normal attention span for me in other areas of life, but my complaint is her not making effort to understand the movie and constantly asking me to storyboard for her.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by mt774 View Post
    So, i went with this same girl to see some crappy generic hollywood movies which i didn't like but still i agreed to go with her anyway even though i knew i didn't like film.

So now if i want to go watch Godfather or a Kurosawa movie, this girl should still come with me to see that anyway even if she finds that boring. That is fair.

blueangel, this girl has normal attention span for me in other areas of life, but my complaint is her not making effort to understand the movie and constantly asking me to storyboard for her.
    Why SHOULD she??? You AGREED to go with her. That doesn't make her HAVE to go to this movie just because you agreed to see the other one. And if she doesn't understand the movie she doesn't understand. I don't understand every movie I watch? Just don't take her to see a movie you already assume she won't understand. And I'm judging that you already have seen it. So why not go see some movie both of you haven't seen and both have interest in?

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Why SHOULD she??? You AGREED to go with her. That doesn't make her HAVE to go to this movie just because you agreed to see the other one. And if she doesn't understand the movie she doesn't understand. I don't understand every movie I watch? Just don't take her to see a movie you already assume she won't understand. And I'm judging that you already have seen it. So why not go see some movie both of you haven't seen and both have interest in?
    Agreed, life isn't fair sir.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't understand why if she doesn't have interest in that movie, why when i ask her to see that movie she agrees instantly then? I ask quite a few times "are you sure? we can see something else" - and all that time she says no my choice of film is fine.

But then her constant monotony puts me off my own viewing experience!

Why i want to see The Godfather again? Well, because i never get to experience that on the big screen because i wasn't even being born when that was released.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

But then her constant monotony puts me off my own viewing experience!
    So you know this beforehand yet still decided to ask?

why when i ask her to see that movie she agrees instantly then? I ask quite a few times "are you sure? we can see something else" - and all that time she says no my choice of film is fine.
    Just don't suggest it in the first place if you don't want to watch it with her because it ruins it for you? That simple.

I don't understand why you're so hung up over it. Just don't take her and watch it yourself or take her and deal with her not understanding. So so so very simple :/

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never do a favor, expecting a favor out of it. As I've said before girls are nutty, and what's good for the goose ain't usually good for the gander. First, you presume that your girl appreciates classic art such as The Godfather...obviously it's a movie beyond her comprehension. Don't take her to see it, and don't go bitching about it when you do, knowing full well how she is. I know you want to broaden her horizons in good movies, but it isn't working...so stick to the cheesey cinemas when with her, and take guy buddy to see the good ones.

Plus, she probably agrees to go with because in reality she doesn't care about the movie...she may just want to spend time with you.
    Last edited by solidarmor; 11-04-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: cause I said so..
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

10. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default sorry

I wish i could give you some advice, but you might have to ask my girlfriend. She's usually the one trying to keep my attention. What she usually does is flash me then all m attention suddenly rests on her.
    So take the advice from Pickles "the drummer. Doodily doo, ding bap! Doodily, doodily do..." and in the words of this wise man, " dude, just whip it out!" Haha.
    Keeping the attention of women is next to impossible. Try talking to her about the styles of the period the movie takes place in?

You must take advantage of the situation and use her inability to foc,us to your advantage! Skillfully you must redirect her ever-changing point of interest to land on the things you want it to!

You must take advantage of the situation and use her inability to foc,us to your advantage! Skillfully you must redirect her ever-changing point of interest to land on the things you want it to!

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Don't take her to see it? If she doesn't want to see it she doesn't want to see it. How would you like it if a girl took you to see twilight and made you concentrate.

A) Don't take her to see it
    B) Take a girl that knowingly says "Hey do you want to see Godfather?"

I wouldn't go with you if you thought I wasn't going to pay attention that much. Are you just that boring? Usually when a girl doesn't have a long attention span around guys they...

A) Do not like them
    B) Do not like them but using them for.. free food or free something....
    There's a C) Girl likes them but guy takes them to places they don't like. Hence why they're bored and don't pay attention. Do something you both like. Like jumping off bridges. Who doesn't like jumping off bridges?

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    There's a C) Girl likes them but guy takes them to places they don't like. Hence why they're bored and don't pay attention. Do something you both like. Like jumping off bridges. Who doesn't like jumping off bridges?
    Wow...isn't that what I just said? Minus the whole pact suicide thing.

DerGerman...your advice card has been revoked. You'll get it back when you're more responsible. But, uhm...does your girl have a sister?
    Last edited by solidarmor; 11-05-2011 at 01:53 AM.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You can't. Don't take girlfriends to good movies; they ruin them.

Also, don't ever try any quid pro quo with them. You will always be gypped, and no one will sympathize with you.
    Last edited by Wio; 11-05-2011 at 02:09 AM.

15. Likes solidarmor liked this post
    Dislikes Bubblegum Pop disliked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    You can't. Don't take girlfriends to good movies; they ruin them.

Also, don't ever try any quid pro quo with them. You will always be gypped, and no one will sympathize with you.
    Yeah, I agree with the first phrase. And ... whatever the hell this guy said in the second paragraph too, I think...

Also, Godfather? Ewww! Frank Sinatra, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro and all other holywood "atalian"-wannabees BLOW!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

Just go with a friend who likes the movie, more fun for everyone.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why did someone just start a thread because their girlfriend doesn't like Godfather? Srsly?

I think I should also start a thread about my boyfriend not liking my pink socks. I love my pink socks. Why doesn't he?!?!?!?! THE HORROR THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW.
    /sarcasm.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

19. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjoudakai_Ira View Post
    Why did someone just start a thread because their girlfriend doesn't like Godfather? Srsly?

I think I should also start a thread about my boyfriend not liking my pink socks. I love my pink socks. Why doesn't he?!?!?!?! THE HORROR THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW.
    /sarcasm.
    Careful.. Some people might hate on you for saying a thread is lame ;]

Wouldn't want an argument to start over those pink socks now wouldn't we

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

/sarcasm.
    Waiting for the thread...srsly.

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    Waiting for the thread...srsly.
    i know, rite? Pink socks are srs business.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i know, rite? Pink socks are srs business.
    Preach it hun...who would ever have an issue with a pair pink socks....right? It has to be the person wearing them that's the issue.
    Last edited by solidarmor; 11-05-2011 at 06:49 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, if you dismantle several girls and join their attention spans, and then put it back into the girl you want to have a long attention span, maybe that could work?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Well, if you dismantle several girls and join their attention spans, and then put it back into the girl you want to have a long attention span, maybe that could work?
    And a band aid can keep a tire from going flat. lol What you're talking about is a small patch job. Not saying that it couldn't go both ways....but the battle of sexes just keeps rolling on.
    Last edited by solidarmor; 11-05-2011 at 06:54 PM.

Senior Member catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Ferrari 456 GT2 Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2017 08:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Believe it or not I slept through the movie Da Vinci Code. So take a girl who would sleep through the movie.
    p.s I've never seen The Godfather so this wouldn't work if it's really good.
    ""Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren't able to do that."
    -Keima Katsuragi (The world God only knows)

27. Likes solidarmor liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I don't understand why if she doesn't have interest in that movie, why when i ask her to see that movie she agrees instantly then? I ask quite a few times "are you sure? we can see something else" - and all that time she says no my choice of film is fine.
    Well, as solidarmor said, she probably only wants to go to those movies because you are going and she wants to be with you. I mean, you already invited her; for her, it would be rather awkward for her to not only change your plans, but to change them to something of her choosing (girls can be weird like that).

Listen, there is jack squat that you can do about increasing her attention span (except spiking her drink with Ritalin or something); if she can't keep up with movies like The Godfather, well...there isn't much that you can do about it. I like The Godfather, but some of my female friends don't. When they visit, I don't show the movie, simply because I know they are not going to like it (despite the fact that they just want to be at my house); by that same token, when they come over, they don't pop in Twilight, knowing that I hate the movie with a passion. So we compromise.

You need to compromise too. Find something ELSE you two can enjoy together, because forcing yourselves to enjoy each other's preferences in movies isn't going to work. Even as a female, I can't imagine having to explain to someone else, male or female, every single scene of The Godfather (or ANY movie, for that matter). That would be silly. Plus, typically, when I go on dates with guys to the movies, my attention is...er, elsewhere (let's put it this way: my mind isn't on the movie, so don't bother asking me what's going on...and let's leave it at that [although I think I might have confirmed an issue dealing with the attention span of females...although for an entirely different reason]).

....Or you can just tell the girl to stop bothering you while you are watching movies. I mean, if you are going to ask something like how to increase a woman's attention span (really?), you might as well confront her about the issue.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 11-06-2011 at 03:40 AM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

29. Thanks solidarmor thanked for this post
    Likes marvel_phoenix, solidarmor liked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

A bit of an exagerated method would be to use chloroform or some sort of sedative so she just sleeps through it whilst you enjoy the film.

Closed Thread

Thread Information