AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

Name: Nikkunemu

Age 25 ( Captured at 25)

Race: Primate

Appearance:

Abilities: Speed, ability to hide in and control shadows

Biography: Nikkunemu woke up in a half destroyed castle with the only memory being his name. Soon after he woke up, he discovered that he had a natural ability to be a ninja. Soon after that Nikkunemu was able to get his hands on modern day ninja equipment. Nikkunemu decided to sell his skills to the highest bidder. He became rich doing this, and with his new found fortune came fame. This is when the government found out about his existence. Nikkunemu started to live a life on the run, this lasted for five years. Then one day while he was sleeping in an underpass he awoke to a sharp pain in his neck, it was a sleeping dart. When he finally awoke he was in the asylum.

Personality: quite, sneaky, loyal, and intelligent.

Other: He is able to use standard items to make fatal traps, he also is able to move silently
    Last edited by Nick Doughboy; 12-31-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

FYI, I've slightly edited my characters history. I will also be in Utah for the second week of 2012 so I will not be on here for a bit. I will try to post via my PSP if it allows me.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Name: Rima
    Sex: Female
    Race: Other (usually disguises as a humanoid, though no one knows her true appearance)
    Appearance: Long black hair, usually in a ponytail. About 5'7" with a petite figure. She has Heterochromia (two different eye colours), her left eye is Blue her right eye is green. She usually has a melancholic look on her face.
    Abilities: Able to disguise her look to whatever she wants (very useful for when she wants to find out if anything is wrong with the people she befriended), able to control any liquid to her will.
    Biography: Rima was found in Tokyo after her parents called the authorities complaining that someone was pretending to be their daughter. Before being checked into the Asylum, she was a cheerful happy girl. But now she can't think of a time when she will be happy again. If Rima ever gets angry enough to use her second ability, people should watch out, she not only controls water, but can also control other liquid substances, ranging from oils to mercury, therefore, no one is allowed using the mercury thermostats in her presence.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

im editting my characters as well.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Threads

Yo, found my way back to this site after god knows how long and many new computers. Mind if I join this?

Name:
    13 (Doesn't have a real name, as it always changes it, is going by the its cell number for the moment)

Both Unknown; but has been in captivity as long as most people who work there remember.

Sex:
    None/Any/All

Race:
    Shapeshifter (Designated a Unknown )

Appearance:
    It's common human form is:
    http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/x...ars/hazama.png
    http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/...9/12009670.jpg

Abilities:
    Shapeshift:
    13 has the power to change it's form into anything it has recorded. It can perform partial transformations such as an arm or hair colour, allowing it to gain any form it wants within the limits of it's records. It's power also allows it to heal wounds by merely changing the wound into a fixed version of itself. However this does not extend to the freeze serum (and overdose) or to any 'One shot kills'. However even with that it has proven that it is a difficult being to deal with.
    It's power is split into two different things, that can be used together in order to get a full record on something. It relies on his hands. Each hand performs a different purpose and they must be in a human like form (For reasons unknown).

The Right hand of the Body - Its' right hand is used to record the physical appearance of what it touches. It has to have at least 10 seconds of contact. This doesn't have to be all at the same time but if it touches another being it hasn't recorded then the time is reset and begins anew for that being. Guards use this to their advantage, working in groups of two or more that he hasn't recorded, on the few times he must be handled.

The Left hand of the Spirit - This works in the same way as the right hand but copies something worse. It Records powers and memories. Powers are always at a lesser level then the original and memories are fragmented. Powers that rely on the form (such as ears, wings, familiers) can't work unless he takes that form. The reasons for this are unknown. It has the same time limit and disadvantage as the other hand.

Biography:
    13. Yet another name to add to the list. The long list. Though 13's record ability is perfect its own memories have been mixed by those it has taken. As far as it knows it has existed for a undeterminable amount of time. A large portion of that has been in captivity. Before the asylum it was held somewhere else and before that it was held in something else then. Not that all of it's life has been in a box. Just a lot of the recent stuff.
    After the success of the freeze serum it was moved into the asylum after it was built along with a few others. Despite being such a dangerous being the goverment was refusing to have him removed. Why? They believed he held the answer to unlimited energy. As a shapeshifter he was able to create or destroy it's own energy and mass at will in order to change. It could loose mass to gain a smaller form or create it to gain a larger one. Since it was deemed impossible to destroy energy or mass some of the scientists came up with the idea that as a part of 13 somewhere must be an infinite source that could make and destroy energy at will. If they could discover it and control it they could power the whole world on that one source. Or they could destroy it.
    13 doesn't care in the end. It's only aim is what it calls 'Recording the final thing'.

Personality:
    Through a combination of not being raised and it's memories being mixed up 13 doesn't have a constant personaility. Some people call it cruel, others a child, one person even joked it was a super genius. Regardless it does have a habit of doing things others may hesitate over and does a lot on inpulse. But this could be because it doesn't know what morals are, or it could be acting up, and even it might just be insane.
    But again, all this is guess work. It isn't constant enough to tell, and plus no one spends enough time with it to pick anything up.

Other:
    Obvious enough but 13 is imprisoned from the start (Hope picking that is ok GM). And isn't let out unless no one else is around.
    All inmates, except those who have just entered, at one time or another have been informed, either by guards or word of mouth, about the weakpoint of it's coping power. in fact the whole basis of it's power have leaked out somehow. Someone smart in the higher ups throught it best; just in case it did get out so that they would prevent it coping everyone without them knowing.

As a character note. I understand shapeshifting + coping powers is a little bit dangerous. But I don't plan on being serious with it or going crazy with it all. But your GM so you get the last word. I balanced it as best I could without making it completely worthless. He is meant to be powerful.
    When in blinding darkness you loose your sight,
    but know it can return.

When in blinding light you loose your sight,
    but know it can never return.

Beware the light. It is just as dangerous as the darkness.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I'll be accepting applications for the RPG since @Sebastian. is busy at the moment.

So far, accepted RPers/characters are as follows:

@Esiphas - Krin
    @Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє - Cat
    @Mouthful of Pi - Eliot
    @Kenshiro_Blaze - Zigfried, Shinji (your edited characters are still accepted)
    @Kuro Kitsune - Zer'tai
    @Tintalle - Liliana
    @Light Buster - Alexis, Isabella (your edited characters are still accepted)
    @Folter - Jackson

Just as a reminder to you all.

As for the new entrants:

@Aedan the demon hunter Elvira is accepted, but I think Arumat is overpowering. His Dragon Lore ability is like a dozen rolled into one. It would probably be best if you chose a maximum of 3 elements from that list. Being able to control every element is just too godly. I'm also not too sure about the ability to summon all of those weapons, so we'll wait for Sebastian to have the final word concerning that and your elements. For now Arumat is pending. I really love the detail you put into their backgrounds though!

@Galactic Pretty Boy That's a damn awesome sign up sheet for Johann, but unfortunately Sebastian already specified no more humanoids, and since Johann seems to be a human after casting off Arakune, I think it'd be best if you changed it to where he retains his vampiric traits for now. A separate sheet for Arakune is also advised. For now both characters are pending.

Esiphas, Hale is accepted, but could you clarify what her Phase Out ability does? Is it just another term for invisibility or teleportation? She'll be in the Animalistic Wing.

@Spydermonkey Kumo is accepted. I love his anti-human personality. Those are always fun to write. :3 He'll also be in the Animalistic Wing.

@Red&Stiletto Tamar is accepted. A specific race would be nice (from what I'm reading she sounds like a demon/devil, etc), although she can keep it a secret from the rest of the characters once the RPG starts, and she'll most likely be in the Unknown Wing of the Asylum.

@Luka Megurine Valencia is accepted! I think she'll be placed in the Dragon Wing of the asylum, due to her relatively small size in dragon form. Very nice physical description and background.

@Nick Doughboy Nikkunemu is accepted, although just FYI, his ability to move silently will count towards the maximum 3 you can have. Since you only have two listed that shouldn't be a problem. Just letting you know. Nikkunemu will be in the Animalistic Wing.

@Sachikochan Rima is accepted. But note that we may place restrictions on what liquids she can control and how much at once, since it could become a godly ability. Some more info about her "true appearance" would also be nice, although the info doesn't need to be known by any other characters or NPCs once we start. For now she'll be in the Unknown Wing.

@WolfsMoon 13 is accepted. Very cool shapeshifting abilities/traits. However since transforming in itself can be a dangerous ability, we'll most likely limit him to his human form while he's still in the Asylum. But of course as you said, the GM will have the final say. 13 will indeed be in the Unknown Wing.

I think that's all; I'm very sorry if I missed any explanations from any of you, but it's almost 1AM here and I'm beyond exhausted (excuses excuses, mjeas~). Not to mention there were so many epic entries to look through; it took me a while. xD

Any questions or concerns, let me or @Sebastian. know. ^__^
    Last edited by RyuTama; 01-06-2012 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Mentions, mentions, mentions.

7. Thanks Bubblegum Pop thanked for this post
    Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hey uh... @RyuTama ... was my second character accepted?

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

@Esiphas , RyuTama said Hale was accepted. I think they just forgot to mention you. Just read the post above yours again.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Hey uh... @RyuTama ... was my second character accepted?
    Yes indeed.

Esiphas, Hale is accepted, but could you clarify what her Phase Out ability does? Is it just another term for invisibility or teleportation? She'll be in the Animalistic Wing.
    I had already mentioned you once in the post, so I didn't want to do it again, lol. Sorry about that.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Thanks @RyuTama for accepted characters. I apologize guys but i've been working non-stop since after my bday so when I got home I only checked my facebook before napping all afternoon...

Anyway My schedule while clear up next week so I will start the rp...Sunday night if all goes well. I wont be here the 14 & 15th because my sister is auditioning for america's got talent and she wants me to tag along so on those days @RyuTama will take over... Oh lord what have I done. :P

Thanks for being so patient, I feel the RP version of FA will be AWESOME! <3

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ah, no worrys then. Her Phase out turns her incorpreal, she can move, pass through solids and cannot be hurt, but she cannot harm anone else either, or deactivate psychic blocks that,ll stop her or anything like that.

Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    @WolfsMoon 13 is accepted. Very cool shapeshifting abilities/traits. However since transforming in itself can be a dangerous ability, we'll most likely limit him to his human form while he's still in the Asylum. But of course as you said, the GM will have the final say. 13 will indeed be in the Unknown Wing.
    I don't mind that but not being able to use his abilities makes very weak. Any idea what you want his limitier to be then?
    but know it can return.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama @Sebastian. - Would an elf count as a humanoid? >w<

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Ah, no worrys then. Her Phase out turns her incorpreal, she can move, pass through solids and cannot be hurt, but she cannot harm anone else either, or deactivate psychic blocks that,ll stop her or anything like that.
    Ah I see. Lol sorry, when I hear "phase out" I think of the "Blink" ability from D&D. I am a nerd. :'D But yes, that's fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfsMoon View Post
    I don't mind that but not being able to use his abilities makes very weak. Any idea what you want his limitier to be then?
    In the Freeze Asylum, the patients/prisoners are supposed to be weak. Once you are out, the limiter will be removed. However when we start, I suggest to @Sebastian. that 13 is only able to shapeshift into creatures that are about human-sized. Maybe a height (or length for quadrupeds) of about 4' to 7' or so. Does that sound reasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    @RyuTama @Sebastian. - Would an elf count as a humanoid? >w<
    YAAAY I was waiting for an elf character ; 3; It looks like there's a pretty decent ratio of humanoids and other creatures right now, so hopefully Miku accepts. I'd love to have an elf in this. x3

As a side note, I'll have my character(s) posted within the next couple of days. Spring term starts tomorrow so I'm busy as hell at the moment. I look forward to starting this. :3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama you play D&D? :-D

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Nessa Helyanwe
    Sex: Female
    Race: High Nature Elf
    Appearance:

Abilities:
    1. Nature Magik: She can use magic based on nature because of her druid ancestors. This includes wood, water and wind elements.
    2. Healing Abilities: Nessa has very strong healing and restoration abilities. She can heal others and cure illness through her magik.
    3. Shapeshifting: Druids are known to have strong ties with nature, and the older a druid gets... the stronger they feel connected with nature. Nessa is able to transform into certain animals, this ability gets stronger through practice, studies and time. The animals she can transform into are: Artic Wolf, human-sized spider, a mermaid and a white lion.
    Biography: Nessa Helyanwe was born and her childhood was spent amoungst a coven of druids. Nessa never met her parents, but she was treated as part of the family. Her grandfather was the high druid and he took Nessa under his wing to teach her magik and druid abilities. Nessa looked up to her grandfather, and so, took her training very seriously. Her coven lived in the cold, in the north part of Canada. However, one day, the elves stepped on American land, more specifically Alaska. That being said, the military found the coven and managed to only capture the weakest and youngest elf; Nessa Helyanwe. They sent the young woman in an asylum, where she was forever alone. Due to being older than most creatures; she is one of the eldest "patients" in the building. Nessa wishes to exit the area, but she is patiently waiting for the perfect timing.
    Personality: Nessa is much like a human would expect from an elven woman; she is graceful, speaks seldom and is very wise. She behaves in a mature and calm method, and sometimes frowns upon the barbaric ways of the human. To some, she may come off as snobbish. She is very connected to her elven culture and with nature. Nessa will usually avoid fighting, unless it is necessary. This does not mean that she is weak, however, as she will stand strongly for something she thoroughly believes. In fact, back in her home city; her fellow druids masters thought she was very ill-tempered and opinionated.
    Other: Nessa Helyanwe is skilled in longbows and dual blades, usually holding two slender and light blades in each hand. This is part of her hunter's training as a nature elf.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    In the Freeze Asylum, the patients/prisoners are supposed to be weak. Once you are out, the limiter will be removed. However when we start, I suggest to @Sebastian. that 13 is only able to shapeshift into creatures that are about human-sized. Maybe a height (or length for quadrupeds) of about 4' to 7' or so. Does that sound reasonable?
    I sort of guessed that we would be weakened, it was just that I just didn't know how long the thing was going to be set in the Asylum for.
    I have no bother sticking to human sized things. His human form was to be the one he would stick in the most. The largest thing I was planning on being was the largest character someone is playing (If I got a chance to record them). The last thing he would want to do when free would be become huge target. Plus I'm struggling to think of things beyond those sizes he would want to be? Whale! Why? Dino! Don't exist to be recorded. Slug! ...?

Again I wouldn't mind knowing what you want the limiter to be? A pair of handcuffs? A Collar? His Cell? That kinda thing.
    but know it can return.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I have edited my character Arumat so he only has only has gravity, fire and wind as well as only only sword and bow for his use if that is expectable.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Well WolsMoon I believe my limiter on Shinji is his cell, and the frrezers used to subdue him. For Zig it's his own natural personality of not making a scene or really fighting back. That was a question I was going to ask but you beat me to it. Also when can we make a third character cause i was thinking of a pretty good one to make for the unknown section of the FA.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama you play D&D? :-D
    Yes. Table-top, of course, not online. I've played it for years; it's one of the main reasons I'm so interested in RPGs and writing in general.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfsMoon View Post
    I sort of guessed that we would be weakened, it was just that I just didn't know how long the thing was going to be set in the Asylum for.
    I have no bother sticking to human sized things. His human form was to be the one he would stick in the most. The largest thing I was planning on being was the largest character someone is playing (If I got a chance to record them). The last thing he would want to do when free would be become huge target. Plus I'm struggling to think of things beyond those sizes he would want to be? Whale! Why? Dino! Don't exist to be recorded. Slug! ...?
    Lol! Yeah I forgot about his recording ability, sorry about that. That definitely helps to keep his shapeshifting options under control; thanks for making this so much easier. @_@ His ability reminds me of Animorphs. Good times.

Anyway do you think you could make a short list of what he has "recorded" so far? If you want, you can just send me or the GM a message with the list. It's just so that we know what to expect. Like I said, shapeshifting can be a dangerous ability and I think it'd be best for the GMs if we knew what we were dealing with. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aedan the demon hunter View Post
    I have edited my character Arumat so he only has only has gravity, fire and wind as well as only only sword and bow for his use if that is expectable.
    Hmm. Much better, but as with everyone else I mentioned as [pending], we'll wait to see what Sebastian says. I think it'd be acceptable, but I want to make sure with the GM first.

Concerning the limiters on abilities in the Freeze Asylum, the final decision lies with @Sebastian. . I can ask her on MSN the next time she logs on, seeing as how she's really busy with work and whatnot at the moment. I'll update it when I have a chance to discuss it with her. Since I'm just a co-GM (and an inexperienced one at that), I don't want to make any final decisions unless I know for certain that she would approve of them as well.

@Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє (I'll just PM you because your super-special username hates my mentions. ;_; )
    @Mouthful of Pi
    @Kuro Kitsune
    @Tintalle
    @Light Buster
    @Folter
    @Spydermonkey
    @Red&Stiletto
    @Luka Megurine
    @Nick Doughboy
    @Sachikochan

All of your characters are currently accepted, but I would like to hear from you, whether via VM, PM (I'll accept PMs for now so that Sebastian won't be swamped by them, lol), or just here in the thread. If you have any questions or concerns, just let me know and I'll take care of them to the best of my abilities.

@Galactic Pretty Boy

This is to let you know that both of your characters are still pending. If you have any questions, just ask.

Anyhow, lol... I know I said I'd have my character sheets up in a few days, but well... college. :/ I'll do my best to have them up this weekend.

Oh and @Ribbon Nessa is freaking accepted. I was actually thinking of making an elf character if no one else did, but I'm glad you got to it first. x3

Looking forward to this, guys!

22. Thanks Arrisu thanked for this post
    Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama

...Awesome. So if i were to finish my D&D inspired Roleplay story and post it to LPS, if she approoves... I take it you'd be interested?

24. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

when will the rp start?

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

@RyuTama , will my character be free roam or in a cell?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kitsune View Post
    when will the rp start?
    I haven't heard much from the GM, but considering she said she'd be busy from the 14th and 15th, I think it would safe to assume that it will start sometime next week, maybe even as late as the 21st or so. She said that she wouldn't mind me taking control for a while, but I'm not starting the RPG without her.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydermonkey View Post
    @RyuTama , will my character be free roam or in a cell?
    As it stands, all patients in the Freeze Asylum are in their own cells, regardless of which Wing they're imprisoned in. Sebastian or I may change or update this later if we deem it necessary.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Ok guys it's time! I'm looking over characters right now, and there will be a limit to what characters can be used now and plus more will happen later which may require more characters. I'll make the actual RP thread tonight so i'll post all info in the OOC such as what characters can be used, if anyone has reached a power limit, what is in what wing of the asylum etc.

I just got back from my sisters AGT audition so now that that is over we can get to business. Thanks for cooperating and thanks so much to @RyuTama for holding down the fort while i've been busy.

ALSO I will be changing my name, been wanting to for awhile so dont get confused when you see my new name lol. FREEZE ASYLUM STARTS TONIGHT! <3

Edit:

@Aedan the demon hunter Before you can be accepted please change the number of elements you can control. It is too godly so only pick 2. As for the weapon, only pick 1. You can find more weapons once you all escape.

Now going to make the sign up now. Putting all other info there and in the OOC.
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 01-15-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

29. Likes Folter liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information