AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2 Year old chinese girl over TWICE

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2 Year old chinese girl over TWICE

Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    blueangel and animeyay took the words right out of my mouth. All I can say is, go read up. Don't assume anything when you don't know...well, anything about the country and it's history.
    As I already have said I am not completely un-aware on Chinas history or its political system. But I surely don't know as much as you guys do, since you are the ones living there. But I just view 'the situation' (couldn't find any better word for it) differently. I will never belive that something is impossible - because I don't think it's. "Impossible" is such a strong world, especially consdering that other countries are 'going at it'.

----------------------------

Have they said anything more by the way about the events around the girl? About the drivers / the people that did pass by exc?
    I have heard some people that were recognized (?) have been having threats against them (I think it was that). But that is all that I have heard, and it's not much.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 10-21-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Recall that I didn't say 'impossible', but 'nearly impossible'.

Tiannanmen square protest ring a bell? That was what happened the last time a revolution (or so) occurred.
    Last edited by Rei; 10-21-2011 at 11:26 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Recall that I didn't say 'impossible', but 'nearly impossible'.

Tiannanmen square protest ring a bell? That was what happened the last time a revolution (or so) occurred.

Yes, I know about the Tiannanmen protest. It's after all very famous since so many was killed exc.
    I admire that guy who stood his ground infront of the tanks, I respect him from the root of my heart.

- Liu Xiaobo also really deserved the Nobel price that he got last year.

But enough about that, the event [tianamen] did after all happened in the same year as I was born - and that wasn't yesterday.

* What are the news saying about the people involved in that girls death? The witnesses and such?
    Anybody know and feel like sharing?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

These people really don't give a crap, do they. So much so that they ran over a girl they clearly could avoid.
    Last edited by Albear; 10-23-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Senior Member catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Ferrari 456 GT2 Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2017 08:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG poor girl. I really don't know what to say.
    ""Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren't able to do that."
    -Keima Katsuragi (The world God only knows)

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, I really find this video hard to believe! Although it looks real, there are many things that just don't fit.
    First of all, that van literally ran over her just like that. It didn't even try to dodge or anything and any other normal driver tries to avoid an obstacle on the road, ESPECIALLY a human life! O_o
    Secondly, how the hell could those people just pass by without even looking? I mean, okay, you look, you stand for a minute thinking there's nothing you can do about it, and leave. But everybody just treated her like she wasn't even there o_O Do people really consider each other garbage there? I mean, you see a child laying there all broken to pieces and you do nothing? no police, no ambulance, no nothing? That's just sickening, I don't have any words for it.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjoudakai_Ira View Post
    Okay, I really find this video hard to believe! Although it looks real, there are many things that just don't fit.
    First of all, that van literally ran over her just like that. It didn't even try to dodge or anything and any other normal driver tries to avoid an obstacle on the road, ESPECIALLY a human life! O_o
    Secondly, how the hell could those people just pass by without even looking? I mean, okay, you look, you stand for a minute thinking there's nothing you can do about it, and leave. But everybody just treated her like she wasn't even there o_O Do people really consider each other garbage there? I mean, you see a child laying there all broken to pieces and you do nothing? no police, no ambulance, no nothing? That's just sickening, I don't have any words for it.

Because it was in China.. They don't do that sort of stuff there.. It's very much real..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Because it was in China.. They don't do that sort of stuff there.. It's very much real..
    As inappropriate as it is in this thread, I think that now I understand the whole Asian-drivers pun. >_>
    PS, I also bet those drivers weren't women.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjoudakai_Ira View Post
    As inappropriate as it is in this thread, I think that now I understand the whole Asian-drivers pun. >_>
    PS, I also bet those drivers weren't women.
    Uh well, I don't think they were. But that doesn't mean women wouldn't do the same thing, given the whole policy going on in China. And it's real.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

However, I think I pretty much understand their behavior now (I was too disturbed not to look more into it.) A comment says:

"It isn’t ignoring, it’s not daring. If one were to encounter a Nanjing judge, one would be screwed.
    [Note: "Nanjing judge" refers to the infamous 2006 case of a man named Peng Yu who helped a woman to the hospital after she had fallen only to have the old woman accuse him of knocking her down. The Nanjing judge in that case ultimately ruled that common sense dictated that only the person who hit her would take her to the hospital, setting a precedent that continues only further discourages and reinforces many Chinese people's wariness to help others in similar situations.]"
    [Edit // I have also read that there were a lot of similar cases.]

So yea, I think it's more of a society-thing than the passer's fault. It's not the people's fault that the system is so screwed up so that if you help someone YOU will be accused of harming said person in the first place... and nobody wants to pay severely for something they didn't do, that's normal. So yeah... stay away from China. O_o

Last edited by Kanjoudakai_Ira; 10-23-2011 at 10:11 AM.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

LOL. xD We did mention it earlier in the thread, though I haven't seen the above article before

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Wow, bro that video was awesum! I like shock videos! Cool story, btw

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym's Avatar
    Gil
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2012 11:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pieRESURRECTED

Umm have you heard of this policy in China where people are afraid to help injured people in case something bad happens (e.g. Death), and the person / person's family sues or blames them? I think this came into play here. My teacher from China says that before she even thinks of helping the person, she'd get a witness to testify that she hasn't done anything to the person, in the event of anything happening.
    if this is true, then it's a little more understandable nobody helped.

however the thing that really got me, was the second truck running over her ankle.
    obviously it saw her, because it turned i little to avoid running over the main torso area of the little girl.
    i mean, what was the person thinking??? "ah, if i only run over a foot....she'll live, so no big deal." wtf???
    "If you talk to God, you are praying. If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia."

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

They say people who help the kid are most likely to get arrested or something.
    And now I do get why some people move on.
    But I would have stopped for that kid or called for help from a distance.
    I'm not that much of a hero, not much of an unhuman being either.

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People these days.. I mean WTF...

Closed Thread

Thread Information