AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guys this what you should do.

Member sassyfairycassy1 is on a distinguished road sassyfairycassy1's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2012 10:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Guys this what you should do.

Sometimes I really hate guys. I find them so hard to read. They say stuff I don't understand sometimes, and they never really seem to be satisfied with what I have already given them. In my small town all the guys are immature, even with the few city men I have meet they don't seem to be any different. I swear there is not one man who doesn't think boobs and doing it. First off guys I would rather be courted or at least have you get to know me before you try and steal a kiss from me. Second don't take advantage of me while I'm drunk. I'm still aware but not as strong. Trust me I'll kick your donkey the next day. Third don't compare me to your past girlfriends. I'm not them and I don't plan on being them so just move on and focus on our relationship. On a side note guys just tell me you like me, I don't like guessing and making a fool of myself just to find out you are not interested.

Senior Member Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Tortoise Santa Hat Rageface
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2013 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Guys this what you should do.

Well cant reply to most of this since ive never had a long relationship but One thing i can reply to is that atleast i have trubble finding out if Girls are interested when they allways go around in groups, and making a fool out of my self when i get rejected and it spreads like a Forest fire around school and that everysingle girl would knows about it the next day

sorry for the screwed up typing since Im doing this on my phone
    Set by Serated

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Wow...I was just thinking the same thing about you girls. Small world, eh? Not all guys think "boobs & doing it"...(all the time). And a guy that's take advantage of a girl when drunk is pathetic, but you can avoid this by knowing your limit as well. Not to mention, that I prefer knowing the girl I'm with...not into being intimate with a complete stranger. As for saying, "I like you", goes both ways...some of us guys do find it difficult to tell a girl we think the world of those 3 words....just for the same reason to stated. I think rejection is taken harder on a guys side, cuz really you girls fundamentally decide who you're going to be intimate with.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 02-29-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

Quote Originally Posted by Sexysassyfairy View Post
    Sometimes I really hate guys. I find them so hard to read. They say stuff I don't understand sometimes, and they never really seem to be satisfied with what I have already given them.
    Sometimes I really hate girls. They are always hard to read. They say too much stuff I don't care about, and they never seem to be satisfied what I am giving them.

In my small town all the guys are immature, even with the few city men I have meet they don't seem to be any different. I swear there is not one man who doesn't think boobs and doing it.
    Don't think of it as wrong, that is a treat men have since we were cavemen. There are plenty of guys who can be a good friend to a girl too, myself included (even though that won't help you much since you don't know me, and no, I'm not gay).

On a side note guys just tell me you like me, I don't like guessing and making a fool of myself just to find out you are not interested.
    My god, why are not all women like you? It's the same on our side, you know. If we have a crush or anything, it's difficult for us to say so to the person in question. Why? We are afraid of being turned down.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Sometimes I really hate guys. I find them so hard to read. They say stuff I don't understand sometimes, and they never really seem to be satisfied with what I have already given them.
    Sometimes I really hate girls.. I find them annoying and they can never make up their mind.. They never seem to be satisfied with just staying home and having a small cheap dinner to themselves, and instead request $$$$$$ dinner.

In my small town all the guys are immature, even with the few city men I have meet they don't seem to be any different.
    In your small town the girls are immature, ranting about stupid stuff on the interent..

blahblah blah, On a side note guys just tell me you like me, I don't like guessing and making a fool of myself just to find out you are not interested.
    You seem like a lousy girl to date... And you're doing a swell job at making a fool of yourself already... LOL... Maybe it's because you think like this you can never get yourself a boyfriend.. ALSO, the problem isn't with the guys, it's with you choosing the guys.. You can simply ignore the ones who do that and find yourself an awesome boyfriend...

But instead you insist on the douche who's out of your league.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

6. Thanks Aku no Hikari, Xanfiore, Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Re: Guys this what you should do.

Sometimes I really hate guys. I find them so hard to read. They say stuff I don't understand sometimes, and they never really seem to be satisfied with what I have already given them. In my small town all the guys are immature, even with the few city men I have meet they don't seem to be any different. I swear there is not one man who doesn't think boobs and doing it. First off guys I would rather be courted or at least have you get to know me before you try and steal a kiss from me. Second don't take advantage of me while I'm drunk. I'm still aware but not as strong. Trust me I'll kick your donkey the next day. Third don't compare me to your past girlfriends. I'm not them and I don't plan on being them so just move on and focus on our relationship. On a side note guys just tell me you like me, I don't like guessing and making a fool of myself just to find out you are not interested.
    Wow, it sounds like you need to take a trip outside your small town and see other people lol. Well, nobody is perfect, so it's best if you lay some ground rules and "no nos" with guys then. And isn't not knowing whether they like you or not at first all part of the thrill of finding out? I mean, you're going to find out sooner or later. Just ask if it's taking too long.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, I think all girls think like this at one point or another.

Boys think exactly the same thing about us when it comes to not understanding eachother or giving mixed messages. Everything would be so much better if people would just stop beating around the bush and SAY what they wanted. It would waste a whole lot of time and effort on both parts.

I also agree that all boys think about sometimes is boobs boobs boobss...*caveman voice* ME WANT SEXX! Lmfao! But, hey..they're guys for goodness sakes. They hardly ever think with their heads if ya get what I mean. The thing about guys is weeding out the sex craved perverts and actually getting to know the guys who can hold a decent conversation without bringing up the way you look or anything about your body.

If youre gonna get drunk, make sure youre with people you can trust.

Just have fun with it~ and dont take everything so seriously. xP

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Instead of faulting guys for this problem you are experiencing, try to become more manly.

Do less of this

and more of this

Punching a bear in the face never hurts either.

This guy should serve as an inspiration. He's about as manly as you can imaginably get. I'll quote stuff from the article as it's somewhat long.

Lieutenant Colonel John Malcolm Thorpe Fleming "Jack" Churchill, DSO & Bar, MC & Bar (16 September 1906 – 8 March 1996), nicknamed "Fighting Jack Churchill" and "Mad Jack", was a British soldier who fought throughout World War II armed with a longbow, arrows and a claymore (a claymore is a two handed sword). He once said "any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed."

[...]

Churchill resumed his commission after Poland was invaded. In May 1940, Churchill and his unit, the Manchester Regiment, ambushed a German patrol near L'Epinette, France. Churchill gave the signal to attack by cutting down the enemy Feldwebel (sergeant) with his barbed arrows, becoming the only known British soldier to have felled an enemy with a longbow in the course of the war.[1] After fighting at Dunkirk, he volunteered for the Commandos, unsure of what Commando duty entailed, but interested because it sounded dangerous.
    Churchill was second in command of No. 3 Commando in Operation Archery, a raid on the German garrison at Vågsøy, Norway on December 27, 1941.[2] As the ramps fell on the first landing craft, Churchill leapt forward from his position and played a song on his bagpipes, before throwing a grenade and running into battle in the bay. For his actions at Dunkirk and Vågsøy, Churchill received the Military Cross and Bar. Perhaps Churchill's most impressive military exploits came in early 1942. It is claimed that he and five other Commandos took down a whole German outpost of around 300 men. The mission took them three weeks, in which time they hid in the dense undergrowth surrounding the outpost, surviving on a diet of Marmite and salami.
    In July 1943, as commanding officer, he led 2 Commando from their landing site at Catania in Sicily with his trademark claymore slung around his waist and a longbow and arrows around his neck and his bagpipes under his arm.[3] This was again repeated at the landings at Salerno. Leading 2 Commando, Churchill was ordered to capture a German observation post outside of the town of La Molina controlling a pass leading down to the Salerno beach-head. He led the attack by 2 and 41 Commandos, infiltrating the town and capturing the post, taking 42 prisoners including a mortar squad. Churchill led the men and prisoners back down the pass with the wounded being carried on carts, pushed by German prisoners. He commented that to him it was "an image from the Napoleonic Wars."[4] He received the Distinguished Service Order for leading this action at Salerno.[5]
    In 1944, he led the Commandos in Yugoslavia, where they supported the efforts of Josip Broz Tito's Partisans from the Adriatic island of Vis.[6] In May, he was ordered to raid the German held island of Brač. He organised a motley army of 1,500 Partisans, 43 Commando and one troop from 40 Commando for the raid. The landing was unopposed, but on seeing the eyries from which they later encountered German fire, the Partisans decided to defer the attack until the following day. Churchill's bagpipes signalled the remaining Commandos to battle. After being strafed by an RAF Spitfire, Churchill decided to withdraw for the night and to re-launch the attack the following morning.[7] The following morning, one flanking attack was launched by 43 Commando with Churchill leading the elements from 40 Commando. The Partisans remained at the landing area. Only Churchill and six others managed to reach the objective. A mortar shell killed or wounded everyone but Churchill, who was playing "Will Ye No Come Back Again?" on his pipes as the Germans advanced. He was knocked unconscious by grenades and captured.[7] He was later flown to Berlin for interrogation and then transferred to Sachsenhausen concentration camp.[citation needed]

In September 1944, he and a Royal Air Force officer crawled under the wire through an abandoned drain and attempted to walk to the Baltic coast. They were recaptured near the coastal city of Rostock, a few kilometres from the sea. In late April 1945 Churchill and about 140 other prominent concentration camp inmates were transferred to Tyrol, guarded by SS troops. A delegation of prisoners told senior Germany army officers they feared they would be executed. An army unit commanded by Captain Wichard von Alvensleben moved in to protect the prisoners. Outnumbered, the SS guards moved out, leaving the prisoners behind.[8] The prisoners were then set free. After the departure of the Germans Churchill walked 150 kilometres (93 mi) to Verona, Italy where he met an American armoured force.[citation needed]
    As the Pacific War was still ongoing Churchill was sent to Burma,[9] where the largest land battles against Japan were still raging, but by the time he reached India, Hiroshima and Nagasaki had been bombed, and the war abruptly ended. Churchill was said to be unhappy with the sudden end of the war, saying: "If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years."[9]
    Last edited by Eris; 02-29-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

without bringing up the way you look or anything about your body.
    Excuse us, for being visual creatures....and don't pretend that you don't enjoy hearing, "how beautiful you look", when you go out.

Girls hate guys/guys hate girls...blah blah blah...I hate hypocrites even more...

If you don't want us to look, talk, or think about how good you look...show up in sweats and rollers in your hair. Don't wear shorts with writing on your butts...either...it's not us guys that sexualize you...(all the time).
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 02-29-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Stop the press...

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It must be the small town mentality...(it's most likely not but who knows) Most of the guys from where I am from are very immature and believe that a housewife/trophy wife is the way to go and still like their fancy toys and such. I find that some guys are hard to read and others are quite easy to read because they are exactly like you. Coming from a small town and then moving to a medium sized city, I have noticed that not all men think about the lower half below the head of a women than what's in her head. I have met and dated guys that think only about the way you look and nothing else. Finding those few men that appreciate the way you look, the things you are interested in as well as your personality, make the journey long but worth it.

Be yourself, have fun and get to know people. That's the best way to meet that special someone. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your not looking at the right kind of guys. That's the only explanation I have about your issue with guys trying to make a move on you. Also, depending on your age... guys are probably in a hormonal stage and therefore the only thing they care about is sexual, mostly. They'll grow out of it (most of them) and you'll grow up to understand to find yourself a good guy (I hope).

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

guys are probably in a hormonal stage and therefore the only thing they care about is sexual, mostly. They'll grow out of it
    We never grow out of this stage, lol. We just learn how to handle it better.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    We never grow out of this stage, lol. We just learn how to handle it better.
    I don't remember the source, but I heard when guys get a lot older, sex becomes boring to them.

That said, all guys are pervs. Some more than others. Guys who you think are decent and non-perverted at first could be perverted all along, and all it takes is something to bring out their closeted pervertedness.

As for me, yes I'm a perv and I admit it. However, I definitely control it in public very well. Those tough, tomboyish type of girls are awesome. I don't want to sound wrong, but it's more satisfying when these types of women suddenly become more feminine and beg for T.H.A.T XD I'm sure I'm not the only guy who thinks like that lol.

15. Likes Token Black Guy, Jacob's Ladder liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Not to mention girls are just as pervy.... I think about doing it probably just as much as a guy... 0____0

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

17. Likes Aku no Hikari liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hideki Motosuwa. View Post
    I don't remember the source, but I heard when guys get a lot older, sex becomes boring to them.
    God I hope not...I love being intimate with my significant other...and I would die before letting it get boring.

That said, all guys are pervs. Some more than others. Guys who you think are decent and non-perverted at first could be perverted all along, and all it takes is something to bring out their closeted pervertedness.
    We are...but we should control that part of us, not the other way around.

As for me, yes I'm a perv and I admit it. However, I definitely control it in public very well. Those tough, tomboyish type of girls are awesome. I don't want to sound wrong, but it's more satisfying when these types of women suddenly become more feminine and beg for T.H.A.T XD I'm sure I'm not the only guy who thinks like that lol.
    I have lot more respect for you, Hideki...and know exactly what you mean.

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

I'm just throwing this in; females participate in their own objectification. They dress up all pretty like and flirt and stuff (from what I see in the general behavior of those surrounding me), and then put their... stuff on a shelf, until you do stuff (like dates and stuff), using it basically as a prize... Which technically is like the definition of objectification.

Set made by the wonderful Seung-li.

"Everyone tries to define this thing called Character. It's not hard. Character is doing what's right when nobody's looking."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    God I hope not...I love being intimate with my significant other...and I would die before letting it get boring.

We are...but we should control that part of us, not the other way around.

I have lot more respect for you, Hideki...and know exactly what you mean.
    Lol, don't worry man, I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions!

True.

Hehe, of course you would. Thanks for being awesome, brah.

Here's a good example of a cute, tough and tomboyish anime girl:

Akane Kido

21. Thanks Jacob's Ladder thanked for this post
    Likes Token Black Guy, Jacob's Ladder liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-George-Carlin-quote.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	58665
    Click for larger/readable image.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

23. Thanks Token Black Guy thanked for this post
    Likes Arrisu, Yuuchun liked this post
    Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Attachment 58665
    Click for larger/readable image.
    So true.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Member sassyfairycassy1 is on a distinguished road sassyfairycassy1's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2012 10:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't disagree with any of you. I really do need to get out of my small town and go see other guys. My opinion is pretty immature, and I do have a bad attitudes this issue because I've been treated badly by almost every guy. i was totally think about what guys think about us girls as I was typing this. I don't like hearing how pretty I am from other people. Sure it makes me feel good but I would rather have people tell my how nice of a person I am. I dress up to feel good to myself. When I said tell me how feel I was mainly talking about guys you have gotten to know. I feel awkward trying sediuce someone whose only intrest is to be friends. It really drives me up the wall when a guy leads me on, I try my hardest not to do the same. I know there is some good guys out there and those of you who replied seem like awesome guys. the guys in my town only focus on looks, another reason why I have a bad attitude towards this

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry OP, but every time anyone makes an over-generalized post about "I hate all ___" and "you should all" ... you're just asking for trouble.

27. Likes illu, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

lol well right back at you.
    there are three things guys want. food, sex, and silence. "Feed me, f*#k me, shut the f*#k up!" ~ Chris Rock
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

29. Likes Velvet_Nightmare liked this post
    Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm a guy myself though I haven't had a relationship with someone.
    Yap, almost all the boys I have met are all plain immature and somewhat ridiculous in a way that even if they know it hurts they only try to hurt you more.
    That's the reason I don't easily befriend males in our school. They just keep getting on my nerves.

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

I don't disagree with any of you. I really do need to get out of my small town and go see other guys. My opinion is pretty immature, and I do have a bad attitudes this issue because I've been treated badly by almost every guy.
    Like that's an excuse to think all guys are the same. That is really immature, and I thought people dumped that kind of attitude in middle school.

When I said tell me how feel I was mainly talking about guys you have gotten to know. I feel awkward trying sediuce someone whose only intrest is to be friends.
    Didn't you say all guys on the entire planet were nothing but sex, food and boobs-driven creatures?

It really drives me up the wall when a guy leads me on, I try my hardest not to do the same.
    You may drive guys upon the wall (as seen in the previous quote) but we may not, because that makes us perverted dicks?

I know there is some good guys out there and those of you who replied seem like awesome guys. the guys in my town only focus on looks, another reason why I have a bad attitude towards this
    We're just telling the truth. Never let past experiences darken your view over something you could be ENTIRELY wrong about.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i was reading your post. but then i started thinking about boobs and doing it. ....... BOOM!

33. Likes Kaleohano, Hideki Motosuwa. liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information