AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: presidential election.

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Thumbs up presidential election.

ok...lets try this again
    The presidential election is coming up soon and i was just wondering what others opinions were or who they supported. Even if you don't live in the U.S. your opinion is still welcome. I myself support Ron paul for the upcoming election. Hes been right about so many things for decades and hes not some wishy washy kinda person. The stuff he says on sunday isnt going to change on monday. Hes been saying the same thing for so long and i really think hes the best choice for the next U.S. president.
    How about you guys? Opinions? Thoughts? Who are you supporting?
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: presidential election.

I want the dude that promised free ponies for everyone and wears a boot in his head. :U
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xey The Oiz View Post
    I want the dude that promised free ponies for everyone and wears a boot in his head. :U
    speaking of fake people to vote for...
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

This is not the age of presidents anymore! Get off the stage, you worthless puppets!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I don't find Obama to be perfect, but I have to go with him this time.

Don't worry, it's not like my vote means anything at all. I live in Oklahoma, it's been Republican since the Republican party became the one denying rights to the hated groups of the time.

So I can say I vote based on issues that are really important to me personally - LGBT rights and church and state separation being protected. Not a single one of the Republican candidates is even remotely favorable considering those two. Although Santorum is the absolute bottom of the barrel, I will say. Really hope he's not the one that gets the nomination in the end.

~Made by me~

6. Likes blueangel06661, animeyay liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Eh, I'm not entirely sure with most of the candidates. But I won't lie that some of the Republicans have ideas that I do agree with. I can't guarantee that they'll have my vote for this election. Plus it's kind of too early for me to make choices now, I guess. So for now I'm sticking to Obama, at least I know how he is and perhaps he could do a lot more if he does win for next term.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Similar to Bassoonista's situation, my vote wouldn't matter anyways since Maryland is a solid Democratic state. It's the votes in the swing states like Florida or Ohio that truly matter.

But I'm voting for Obama, if you must know~

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol. Everyone in like the Southern part of Ohio is democratic, and the north is i don't even know what. it's like we are two different countries... I don't really know who I will vote for, I don't know much about any of them, except Obama. I will probably keep my vote for Obama until (if someone) has something better to offer

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki- has a reputation beyond repute -RukiaKuchiki-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 09:37 PM
    Threads

Vote ichigo Kurosaki for president
    If history repeats itself, and moves in a circular path, then believing that whatever force is turning it is perfect, is all we can do as we move ahead. Pushed along by forces beyond our control, waiting, for the blade to be swung.
    Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach)

This great Sig was made by Daken

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

My state went for Obama last time, but who knows about this time. I feel the election is dragging out too much, but I'm still thinking Obama probably should be given another term. However, the incombants should be thrown out in Congress.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Didnt mr.Paul drive his car with his dog tied to the roof of his car?
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by KageNoNeko View Post
    My state went for Obama last time, but who knows about this time. I feel the election is dragging out too much, but I'm still thinking Obama probably should be given another term. However, the incombants should be thrown out in Congress.
    will not say what i am thinking for will be banned from AF if i do. stupid left-wing hippie...

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

i'm not too much into politics. but i am in the military and i will not vote for someone who even mentions anything that would make our military weaker. war and freedom is what has made us who we are and i see no reason to change that. one thing is for sure though. obama has got to go. end of story.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I'm not voting this year... NONE of the candidates appeal to me at ALL... They are all clusterpoo monkies that annoys me everytime they open their mouth. [from both sides].... I actually agreed with Obama for the most part for his original election and I feel bad because so many people thought him to be the savior forgetting change doesn't happen over night, or even in a couple of years. Positive change takes time, negative change is a bit more rapid. So, I probably wont vote since I don't wish to vote for someone I'm not at least 85% on the same terms with. And unfortunately this year, everyone is less than 85%

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

15. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by -RukiaKuchiki- View Post
    Vote ichigo Kurosaki for president
    No. Just... no.

17. Thanks aerophobia, animeyay thanked for this post
    Likes Random User, aerophobia, animeyay liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    obama has got to go. end of story.
    Being a moderate Democrat, I wouldn't mind voting for a moderate Republican or Centrist if there is one. Unfortunately, ALL of the current Republican candidates are overly conservative and evangelical. Sure, Obama's not doing such a hot job, but I can't find a good candidate to replace him with. It's more a contest of "lesser of two evils" this time.

19. Likes Thefringedninja, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Being a moderate Democrat, I wouldn't mind voting for a moderate Republican or Centrist if there is one. Unfortunately, ALL of the current Republican candidates are overly conservative and evangelical. Sure, Obama's not doing such a hot job, but I can't find a good candidate to replace him with. It's more a contest of "lesser of two evils" this time.
    like South Park made clear. its the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. obama isn't doing "not so hot," he's bloody horrible and he aint getting anything done other than letting his useless wife travel the world.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: presidential election.

Well, now I don't live in the states but since my political view is to the left Im hoping that Obama will win, even if he is still very "right winged" in my point of view [the democrats who are viewed as left in USA would have been on the right scale here / and a politican that is on the right side/scale here would be seen as standing on the left in the states (atleast from what I have read/heard, but it doesn't/wouldn't surprise me one bit)]. Even so he seems to be a much better choice then Ron Paul [don't even think we have politicans who are even near as right winged as he is over here]. So Im hoping that Obama will win, even if I as a foreigner sees him as a politican to the right, ~ hahah!

Not sure if you understand what I'm trying to explain but yeah...

But as Blue said before, none of them are so good... But I havn't followed what's going on in states so much so I feel that I need to update myself a little bit. So it would help if anyone in here would be kind and share some links that I can read. But regarding Paul and Obama I won't change my hopes for Obama, even if he is "right winged" for me, since Im standing to the left side of the politics over here - so I won't cheer for Paul. And even if none of them are so good, Im still hoping for the "least bad" one [my view]. And because of my political view, I hope that Obama will win since his party then also will win (?). Even if I think that politicans on both sides in the states can be very extreme, some of the people that I have seen and heard about on right side/the republican one are just... out of this world extreme....(and I don't want them to win). About the only good thing that I see with Ron Paul is that he wants to bring home the troops, which will save a lot of money, which is good when USA is getting closer and closer to an economic collapse. If Obama will be re-elected then I hope he will "try more" during the next period. Even if I know that it's hard to do/change so mant things during such a short amount of time, I havn't get the feeling that he has tried so much, it feels like he gave too fast on too many things. But you know, as I said before... Share links with me.

... I wouldn't mind if the real Brock would join the election thought. :'D

And remember folks:

Share links with this little un-updated foreigner who doesn't know so much about the current political situation(s) that's going on over at your place.

I know you want to... ~

Last edited by SuXrys; 02-25-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Trying to corrent the grammar

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ok, If i may try to persuade some of you.... I am the LEAST LEAST religious person that you could probably find. So saying i'm completely 100% for a republican might seem kinda weird. But Ron Paul has been saying the SAME THINGS for such a LONG time. He's not some wishy washy jerk like most politicians nowadays. He has gained an overwhelming amount of support from our troops then ANY OTHER candidate. I don't really articulate my thoughts very well i suppose...but.. If you haven't done a lot of research on him id suggest you do a bit. His policies, ideas and everything he talks about just make so much sense to me and this has been the first time i have ever really been into politics.
    This is just an example or two that i would like any of you that have the time to watch anything about him.

If you think you understand our reasons for this war...and you think you understand why the middle east may hate the U.S. then i would watch this video here..then continue to do a bit more research -->
    **********RON PAUL 2012************
    NO MORE BIG GOVERNMENT
    FREEDOM PROSPERITY AND PEACE
    @SuXrys
    theres some links :P
    Last edited by aerophobia; 02-25-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    Ok, If i may try to persuade some of you.... I am the LEAST LEAST religious person that you could probably find.
    Welcome to Sweden!

http://www.gadling.com/2007/08/23/le...ous-countries/
    http://satwcomic.com/god-hates-sweden

@SuXrys
    theres some links :P

Thank you! I will look at them, but judging from the first glance they felt a little like propaganda videos,

Lol. But yeah, I will look at them. ^^ Do you perhaps have sites that talks about the election and everything that goes around it (videos showing debates between the two parties exc exc)?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 02-25-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Lol. But yeah, I will look at them. ^^ Do you perhaps have sites that talks about the election and everything that goes around it (videos showing debates between the two parties exc exc)?
    [/COLOR]
    Try this site i suppose, theres a debate right here and i think you can find anything you want here...i think...
    http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...curity-debate/

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Try this site i suppose, theres a debate right here and i think you can find anything you want here...i think...
    http://www.2012presidentialelectionn...curity-debate/
    Alriiiight! ~ *does the same movement with my head as Quagimire*
    I'll read that link later on, I still have those videos to go threw. Keep the links coming! ;D

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Ok, If i may try to persuade some of you.... I am the LEAST LEAST religious person that you could probably find. So saying i'm completely 100% for a republican might seem kinda weird. But Ron Paul has been saying the SAME THINGS for such a LONG time. He's not some wishy washy jerk like most politicians nowadays.
    It's nice that he is consistent and everything, but being consistent and being right are two different things.

He's opposed to the separation of church and state for one thing, and I can not tolerate that when voting for a president, I think that the separation of church and state is very important.

~Made by me~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ron Pauls "what if" speech ---->
    testimony by some people that ron paul is being ignored by main stream media...and kinda funny since its from The daily show :P
    ***Veterans for Ron Paul****

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I lived in the U.S I would vote for Obama.
    You wanna know why?

THAT'S WHY!
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

29. Likes T-Stew, Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    It's nice that he is consistent and everything, but being consistent and being right are two different things.

He's opposed to the separation of church and state for one thing, and I can not tolerate that when voting for a president, I think that the separation of church and state is very important.
    i wont deny that...but at the same time he is DEVOTED to the constitution. So what if hes opposed to that, the constitution still protects our rights to believe what we want to believe and he WILL NOT change that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information