AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mysterious Opening...

Senior Member Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Tiger Basketball Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 08:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Mysterious Opening...

I've just finished the anime "Another" and it was AWESOME ! XD Anyway, what I'm here today is about the mysterious opening... I'm sure a lot of you who watch Another would know there are a lot of blind spots in the opening. And what I mean by blind spots are things that seem to be there but probably you haven't noticed it yet. Here is a comment posted on one of the opening videos of Another on Youtube from a certain Youtube user.

"At 0:07 there's a person who appears in the hallway.
    At 0:36 there's a shadow of a person on the floor.
    At 0:45 the hand in the coffin twitches.
    At 0:52, on the third blink, you can see the face of a person reflected in her eye.
    There's a person at 1:12, in between the clips of dolls, holding a knife.
    Finally, before the title shows up at 1:24, there's a white light / shadow type thing, that I think is a person, only I can't make it out."
    (credits to the Youtube user)

Yeah, I found all of that after I saw that comment, but I still think the opening is really mysterious... Who was that at the hallway ? Or the shadow at the lift ? And many others... Does anyone have the same thoughts ?

Here's the video...

Junior Member hackedhacker is on a distinguished road hackedhacker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2012 09:25 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Mysterious Opening...

Oh my god. This is one reason why I didn't watch it. Jesus christ it was so scary. Lol Im sitting in the dark room got to turn on my light after her 3rd blink. That face was scary -.-
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 06-28-2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language. >_>

3. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Member michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira has a reputation beyond repute michelle savira's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Heart
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2012 08:39 AM
    Threads

Horror !
    Oh my i like that thing !
    ANOTHER is the best horror anime !

5. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Member Jasmineee is on a distinguished road Jasmineee's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 10:44 AM
    Threads

Aha that's exactly what I was thinking!!:O

I think it means..
    sorry spoilers..

For the one in the hallway, it kinda foreshadows the "first" death of the girl who died with the umbrella?
    for 0:36 with the person's shadows in the lift, it reminds me of the death of the nurse, when the elevator crashed and she died
    Coffin is a strong reminder of you know how at Mei's home there the coffin amongst the doll and in there is a doll of her which also reminds her of her twin so that bit works on 2 levels, showing the doll and as a reminder of the death of the sister.
    In the eye, kinda creepy wasnt sure about this one...?
    At 1:12 with the dolls with knives, I don't think its a doll considering it runs and jumps towards us with the knife... I think its probably a person which is probably about teacher with knife? Or less of a stretch that it's about the parts near the end when the students start atacking the other students and such
    Also the white bits just a transitional effect since in slow mo it really doesn't make out to be anything

But yeh that's what I think ^_^

7. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Senior Member Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Tiger Basketball Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 08:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmineee View Post
    Aha that's exactly what I was thinking!!:O
    Wow, that's quite something. (sorry for replying so late ><) Thanks for these "spoilers" ! XD (cuz' I finished this a long time ago)
    May peace bestow this world,
    May our hearts unite.
    Life may not be smooth as pearl,
    But pray for our decisions to be always right.

Life may be hard, it's a big pain in the butt. But hey, who says behind all those pain, can't hide some happiness ?

Member Winter night is on a distinguished road Winter night's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Headband Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 01:40 AM
    Threads

its a horror anime but seems good

10. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Member Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2013 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kazetori- Steam ID: Kazetori

Wow that's crazy! I haven't seen the series, but I might watch it now, but in a well lit room.. @_@ i love intros like that that foreshadow the series, and make a lot more sense after you've watched the series, rather than the obligatory opening... hah

12. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
    Junior Member loveabc90 is on a distinguished road loveabc90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2013 01:59 AM
    Threads

I thinks sitting in the dark room got to turn on my light after her 3rd blink. That face was scary =.= .hihi
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 01-03-2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: No advertising.

14. Likes Watayo_Hirashi liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information