AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aki's sigs

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Aki's sigs

Last edited by blueangel06661; 07-21-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Aki's sigs

i like the third one best. Thee words go along with it very nicely
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Member /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2012 03:09 PM
    Threads

The second one looks insanely cute although it could use a bit more advanced detail. I like the girl in the third one, but first one is certainly interesting though.

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Love all three, but the first is my favorite, must be the wolf. All three though have great coloring and mixture to them. Plus I like the fact all three are have a different feel and look as well as mixture of techniques, at least thats what it looks like to me.

Nice job

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Really nice sigs, thanks a lot for sharing!

1) Very nice, love all the blue contrast plus the wolf envolving her. But I think it'd be better without all that text

2) Really like the colours, by far my favourite from those 3

3) It's the simplest of them. Again too much text on it, I'm afraid and I also think you could improve the colours a bit, make it more shinning

And you should make them bigger
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-23-2012 at 03:59 PM.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm not good at signature making, but here's my honest opinion. In all of your three signatures, I can't read what you wrote. The colour of the fonts do not stand out or blend too much with the background colour, making them very hard to read. Try to make your fonts blend well with the background. Of all three, I like the 2nd signature's font because it's the only one that stands out. Also, the renders all look like they are copy-pasted on to a background. Try to create more depth by using sharpen/blur, especially for the second signature.

I like your use of colour though (except for the fonts). Some are light and some are dark. Hope to see you improve in the future, good luck!

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Click image for larger version

Name:	5e27ad393ba845e181c07c43a345f26aec1557cd-1-1.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	66156
    for my bestest guy friend on AF!!! comments are well accepted!! love you guys!!!

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Senior Member Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Photoshop Monkey
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2016 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DontBeScared209 PSN ID: OhHelloFolks Steam ID: ApeorHominid

I wish I was your bestest guy friend now. I dig that last signature. Keep it up!
    [x]

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Haha. You're too sweet @~Aki anbā~ . You've been missing for a while. My sig making as improved by A LOT. check out my thread. I'd be happy to make you a new one. Just tell me what you want on it. Or should i surprise you?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aki anbā~ View Post

for my bestest guy friend on AF!!! comments are well accepted!! love you guys!!!
    If it was used as a signature, the maximum size would be 500x250.
    Allow me to evaluate. The render you used is stretched out so badly that it's focused more to her breasts than anything else. It doesn't look good at all. I'm a little curious on what program are you using to make your signatures.
    I suggest using some brush, textures, colours, etc. to make things look a little more decent though. Lastly, I'm not digging on your typography style and placement. I can't see Kale's name, and you're placing your subtext in an area where I can't see anything at all. All I can say really is that: you should be good as your reference. Get good ones.

12. Likes Ape liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information