AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Unleash your inner Villain.

Member silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in that place with a roof, walls, and a tv.
    Threads

Default Unleash your inner Villain.

I have often considered this myself, but I was curious what other's might do. If you were any anime villain, in a given series (you pick a series and a villain) What would you do, with the knowledge you have to defeat the heroes, or what do you think most likely to happen if you WERE the anime villain.

I'm going to pick sailormoon, first season, i'd be some random general no one heard of before, and i'd make my mark by setting up energy draining operations where the average junior high teenage japanese girl wouldn't go. i'e, i'd set up in the red light district inside a well trafficked 'love hotel'.

It wouldn't even be a major draining operation, just draw tiny amounts of energy from each customer. they'd never notice, and with the high volume of traffic i'd make just as much as the more 'dynamic and short lived' plans of my fellow generals, but with far less notice-ability.

OF course my plans would ultimately be foiled by queen beryl wanting to 'step-up' production, and forcing me to draw enough power to get noticed, or on some random note, one of my 'girls/youma' might see darien/mamoru on the street, fall for him, invite him back for a 'good time' and he being not yet attached to anyone (really early in the series) would see a random hot chick.. and be intrigued.

The stepping up of production would drain him more and more, the sailors would start to notice, and be all "We can't let a hunky guy be exhausted all the time! In the name of the moon and hunky boyfriends, we will stop this... whatever!" and start stalking him like they do all vaugely cute young men, and find out his nightly activities, have a hilarious 'wtf' experience and inevitably defeat me in a dramatic, but pointless display of youthful teenage hormones and emotional drivel.. oh and spinning tiara.
    Shop smart.. shop s-mart! Especially if you want classic anime and random crap. (I ain't s-mart.. but it'll do. lol. Rock Bands Unlimited! Online Shopping, music, anime, and more!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Screw anime,
    I'd be Doctor Victor Von Doom.
    If Doom knew what I know, he'd be invincible. Not to mention he has a country at his disposal. Not a company, some thugs, or some sections of cities...An entire country!
    Pending on the seriousness of his crimes, he could play the Diplomatic Immunity card (And he has)
    Super Genius, Master of robotics, Rich, Enhanced physical abilities,and the second strongest sorcerer on earth.

Being Doom would be awsome.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Screw anime,
    I'd be Doctor Victor Von Doom.
    If Doom knew what I know, he'd be invincible. Not to mention he has a country at his disposal. Not a company, some thugs, or some sections of cities...An entire country!
    Pending on the seriousness of his crimes, he could play the Diplomatic Immunity card (And he has)
    Super Genius, Master of robotics, Rich, Enhanced physical abilities,and the second strongest sorcerer on earth.

Being Doom would be awsome.
    Don't forget that you'd get to refer to yourself in the third person.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now, if we're going OUTSIDE anime for what villain we'd be... hmmm oh the possibilities! I'm going to have to consider that one a while. Doom.. definitely a good choice. Plus latveria would easily be voted 'most likely country to survive a zombie outbreak, with his iron leadership."
    Shop smart.. shop s-mart! Especially if you want classic anime and random crap. (I ain't s-mart.. but it'll do. lol. Rock Bands Unlimited! Online Shopping, music, anime, and more!

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

if i were a covenant higher up, id lure masterchief to a ship, probably by making the ship look disabled in the middle of a spaceship fight, and once he was on id blow the ship up by overcharging the generators on it
    id also have more than one of the ships like this as a failsafe

i also have a question, can we go into some real life evil people? im not sure if i can do that though for id start giving people who shouldnt have such suggestions many bad ideas...
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by silvernutbar View Post
    Plus latveria would easily be voted 'most likely country to survive a zombie outbreak, with his iron leadership."
    Heh.

Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Poison Ivy! >;D

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol. marvel and dc type world's with all their super powered people would be far worse off than a normal world when it came to zombies... Sure dc has superman and all that... but what happens when the flash gets bit.. lol They'd eventually find a way to go back in time or something and stop the original outbreak.. but the current timeline would be so screwed before them..

Bruce banner gets bit.. incredible zombie hulk..
    Batzombie.. wouldnt be much of a big deal.. but for some reason id see him as being one of the zombies most likely to 'think' as much as they are capable.
    wonder zombie(woman)

I wonder if reed richards getting bit would negate his powers... how does being able to stretch any part of your body, fare when ya get rigor mortis?

anyway, back on the re-directed topic... a non-anime villain i'd be? Still considering..

Great and now i've got army of darkness parodies running through my head.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    If Doom knew what I know, he'd be invincible.
    Ha!

Legato from Trigun, who wouldn't want to be someone who kills people just by thinking of it? How could anyone beat him?
    ████████████

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by silvernutbar View Post
    lol. marvel and dc type world's with all their super powered people would be far worse off than a normal world when it came to zombies... Sure dc has superman and all that... but what happens when the flash gets bit.. lol They'd eventually find a way to go back in time or something and stop the original outbreak.. but the current timeline would be so screwed before them..
    Thats why DC has retcon punches.

Bruce banner gets bit.. incredible zombie hulk..
    There was a Marvel Zombies mini, a one shot, a few issues of Ultimate Fantastic Four, and AoD vs MZ is in circulation now.. Took place in a diffrent universe.
    Bruce did get bitten.
    Hungry=Hulk
    Not Hungry= Banner

Batzombie.. wouldnt be much of a big deal.. but for some reason id see him as being one of the zombies most likely to 'think' as much as they are capable.
    Sorry if this is harse but....I wanted an excuse to use this.

I bet Batman already has multiple battle strategies, and a cure for a zombie outbreak that hasn't happend yet.
    He's Batman, he prepairs for everything...Everything.

I wonder if reed richards getting bit would negate his powers... how does being able to stretch any part of your body, fare when ya get rigor mortis?
    Apparantly they don't get Rigor Mortis.
    The Ultimate Fantastic 4 kept older, zombie versions of themselves from the marvel zombieverse.
    It's been reveled that they aren't "Zombie" zombies. They're Deadites. Magical Zombies.
    And yes, Reed and still stretch.
    But healing factors don't work, so Wolverine and the lot can't heal..

See this
    Involve Evil Dead/AoD and all the zombies are now Deadites!
    Main Series

Personally, I thought Marvel Zombies was silly.
    I don't understand how some characters become zombies...Like Thor for example. Dudes a GOD and he gets infected.
    And Ghost Rider, who's already sort of a Zombie, gets infected.

Anyway, thats the end of that.
    The More You Know

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    Poison Ivy! >;D
    ;-; I'm just sad that you said it first.

In anime land, I would be a female saint from Saint Seiya >__< with no mask, just because I don't care what the rules say. My only goal: to finally kill Athena!... and, at the end, I know that Seiya will stop my plans... at least I tried...
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

This isn't particular to any anime but I'd be the mad scientist type, with vials and jars filled with goodness knows what. Of course it's easy to see where my plans would go from here, I'd of course unleash microbes and enzymes and cause utter chaos while I sit in my lair writing fan fiction or something (cos the villains are always doing something very out of character).

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Oh this one is too easy.

Wait...maybe it isn't...

I just wanna be someone smart, sneaky, and dishonest. And good-looking and a great fighter. I'd really have to think of someone who meets that criteria, I know I've seen him before.

Peace!
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Ha!
    It's true.
    I know secret Identities =D

Member Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 10:02 AM
    Threads

Mmmm i Wonder how i could be good and evil at the same time.
    To Find Out More About My Life
    If You Dare.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ardl View Post
    Mmmm i Wonder how i could be good and evil at the same time.
    Neutral.

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

I swear if i got to be any villain of my choosing i would be The Sandman ^_^

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Member yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

this is kinda hard cuz i know a lot of villains in and outside of anime but i cant really say there are too many of them that i would like to be cuz either they always get caught, do too much stupid stuff, or other things like that.......i think the only villains i would want to be are Light Yagami from death note since hes smart enough to get away with everything; and Vegeta from dragonballz, when he was a bad guy, cuz well i just liked him at that point; catwoman from the batman series, she was cool

i think thats about it....ya there wasnt too many of them but all of these people i think instead of just plain out getting defeated, or not even defeated at all, they gave up on being a villian and either died or changed their ways for their own reasons...so to me that makes them a little better than all the other villains

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

I would probably say Alexander Anderson from Hellsing. Although it's hard to say if he's really a villian, I've just always loved the way he fights. Not to mention I still think he's got what it takes to defeat Alucard.
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Koshiro View Post
    I would probably say Alexander Anderson from Hellsing. Although it's hard to say if he's really a villian, I've just always loved the way he fights. Not to mention I still think he's got what it takes to defeat Alucard.
    no way man Alucard rules, he's the best vampire around... xDD sorry i just had to say something...
    anyways i'd want to be anyone who doesn't suck. and i mean anyone, alot of the animes don't have truly evil villains, in one way or another the good guy wins, i mean, what is up with that??
    it doesn't matter to me which villian i am as long as i win against the pansy good guys

Closed Thread

Thread Information