AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I saw this AWESOME show! Angel's Friends

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I saw this AWESOME show! Angel's Friends

Today I tuned to digital channel 13-2 (KCPQ13's weather forecast channel) around 2PM and saw this AWESOME "magical girl" show (odd programming for that channel but who cares, cause it was awesome). Technically it's a cartoon, not an anime because it was not made in Japan. However there was some slight resemblance to the anime style in the way it some of the characters were drawn (sort of like Ben 10 Alien Force, but not as much as W.I.T.C.H. or Magi Nation, in fact maybe even a bit less than Ben 10 Alien Force). But then there's the fact that "magical girl" is indeed a genre pioneered by the Japanese (and it translates to "mahou shoujo" in Japanese), and is first seen in the anime Mahoutsukai Sally. So yes this is my justification for putting it in the "General Anime & Manga" section (not to mention the fact that I've been blocked out of ALL OTHER SECTIONS of the forum, including most importantly the "Western Cartoons" section).

Now with THAT out of the way, let me tell you how I found out the name of the show. I started watching in the middle of the show, so I didn't get the title. It was awesome so I decided to look it up online. After doing many Google searches for things like "digital tv 13-2 Seattle programming", and even sending an email to the information request email address for the TV station KCPQ13 requesting the name of the show at the given day and time (all of these described activities together I spent about an hour doing), I FINALLY went to TV Guide's website and found the name of the show. It was called "Angel's Friends". And it was made in Italy.

Oh and the main characters are hot chicks, and so it's just become my new favorite "magical girl" show. So now I can fantasize about more hot 2d drawn animated chicks! WOO HOO YEAH!

And here's a pic of the show's logo and main character.

Last edited by Videogamer555; 01-21-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: added spacing between my pic and caption

Junior Member SCTetra is on a distinguished road SCTetra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 08:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SCTetra

Default Re: I saw this AWESOME show! Angel's Friends

You seem like a very unique person :P

Senior Member randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 01:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    So now I can fantasize about more hot 2d drawn animated chicks! WOO HOO YEAH!
    Good to know, thanks.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gotta admit though that blond chick is BEAUTIFUL.

Or do you prefer chicks with green hair?

This is Chiki from Fire Emblem.
    PS: If you are 18+ you can PM me and I'll send you the nude version of this pic.
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 01-21-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Junior Member SCTetra is on a distinguished road SCTetra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 08:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SCTetra

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    Gotta admit though that blond chick is BEAUTIFUL.
    Well, not saying I don't appreciate the "hentai" side of things, but I would prefer a less cartoonish looking character if I had to choose.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information