AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: The actual AF Pr0m

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The actual AF Prom

Quote Originally Posted by Infinita View Post

*She took his hand and interwined her fingers with his*

"Come, let's take a break." *She took a seat at the table where her vine was placed and drank a bit of it. Her eyes traveled from side to side, analyzing and observing the room. She thought about going to get another glass of wine but she thought that one was good enough. She sat close to Shinn and grinned.*

"I hope you are having lots of fun."
    "Hmm" -I turned my head towards Usagi-chan- "Yeah," -I replied, a faint grin on my lips- "this has been quite memorable."

-So I said, and that was indeed the truth. Still... as I sat there, I couldn't help but reflect on all the things that could've been done. Throughout the entire occasion, everyone had pretty much done their own thing, and some hadn't even participated at all. If there would come a time where they'd have another chance at this, then he wanted it to be...-

-Still, he thought to himself, his gaze turning over to Usagi-chan once more. He was glad his friend had shown up as she did. If she hadn't, he might've given up on being able to enjoy himself at all. As such thoughts drifted in and out of his consciousness, he raised his wine glass up to his lips a took a light sip-

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

Default Re: The actual AF Pr0m

I thought this prom was over by now. O.o
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

3. Likes Shini, *Tsuki* liked this post
    Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonics View Post
    I thought this prom was over by now. O.o
    When did you get here? x.X

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

So my dear Demon Slayer, shall we dance? *outstretches hand*

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Let's start with a bullet

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Sophia looked at Teru, his eyes shining with a sense of welcome. "Yes, let's dance." She said, as she took the man's hand, wrapping her fingers around his. "I'm not that good at dancing, so you'll have to guide me."
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    When did you get here? x.X
    I posted in the other prom thread and recently looked in here and figured it was over but I was wrong. xD
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DemonSlayerThe3rd View Post
    Sophia looked at Teru, his eyes shining with a sense of welcome. "Yes, let's dance." She said, as she took the man's hand, wrapping her fingers around his. "I'm not that good at dancing, so you'll have to guide me."
    "No problem. It's easy."

Teru brought her close and placed his right hand on her waist. "It's nothing to it. Just let the music take control."

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Senior Member I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A has a reputation beyond repute I A's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Chicken Present L Laptop
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LenKagamine14 Steam ID: YB_RolinaFeuerbach_15

Quote Originally Posted by Teru Murasame View Post
    "No problem. It's easy."

Teru brought her close and placed his right hand on her waist. "It's nothing to it. Just let the music take control."
    Sophia nodded, smiling slightly. She began to listen to the music, and following Teru's steps. The girl stumbled a bit, but soon got the hang of the dance. It was a beautiful song, one she knew, too. Sophia's smile grew, as she look up at Teru. His eyes still gleaming, and a smile had filled his face as well. She looked down at her feet, which were now- for the most part -on synch with her partner. Sophia looked up again, and said softly, "Teru, thank you for this. I'll remember this for a long time."

Song (that I'm listening to when I post):
    Last edited by I A; 05-18-2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Trying to get the youtube video to be a link...
    Sing from the soul

Musician | Otaku | Fujoshi | Gamer
    Groups:
    The League of Legends Coalition
    RPGs:
    Legends of Sakura
    ---
    Come join me in League of Legends

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DemonSlayerThe3rd View Post
    Sophia nodded, smiling slightly. She began to listen to the music, and following Teru's steps. The girl stumbled a bit, but soon got the hang of the dance. It was a beautiful song, one she knew, too. Sophia's smile grew, as she look up at Teru. His eyes still gleaming, and a smile had filled his face as well. She looked down at her feet, which were now- for the most part -on synch with her partner. Sophia looked up again, and said softly, "Teru, thank you for this. I'll remember this for a long time."

Song (that I'm listening to when I post):
    "So will I. I'm so honored to be here with you."

Sophia smiled back up at Teru, her eyes gleaming with joy. He was happy that she was enjoying herself here. He couldn't have asked for a better prom date.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll go to the prom with anyone who can dance like this:

12. Likes Aleyna, Shini liked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The 2011 AF Prom: Sadness, Sadness Everywhere

What was intended to be a night filled with magic, romance, and a celebration of the bonds shared within the community of AnimeForum.com, ended as a night full of confusion, despair, and heartbreaks.

“I waited all night for him”, says @chiisanae , a young woman who was abandoned by her date @The Wing Man , who opted to spend time spiking drinks instead. “It was completely devastating. Had I known that things were going to be like this earlier, I would have chosen a different date.” Chiisanae, however, wasn’t the only one with the feeling of loneliness. DJ Scruffy, the man supposed to be DJing at the Prom, only got to play one sorrowful song, a song to wallow in his feelings of despair to. “Sure, I was depressed afterwards, but I eventually overcame that. What really made me feel bad was that after I overcame this, I tried bringing everyone together for a stream. Few showed up. Dat hurt.”

The heartbreak doesn’t stop there, however. Countless people, such as @Ericgamer1 and @Mattey were left without a date, leading to feelings of sadness. @Neukifly ‘s date never showed up. There were many others, such as @DemonSlayerThe3rd and @Teru Murasame , who never even had a chance to participate due to poor planning and advertising.

While there was an overwhelming aura of sadness throughout the event, there was, surprisingly, some positive things produced. Surprisingly, in what appears to be a first ever occurrence, nobody was reported to have fallen into a drunken fit of a rage. @aether and @sasu_girl stole the show, while @Kaitou+ and @MaruDashi showed amazing chemistry. @Shinn Kamiyra and his date, @Infinita also showed finesse. Even @President Truman made an appearance, though he was suddenly ejected after claiming himself to be “Aryan”.

In the end, there was little reason to celebrate the event. It’s a shame that many spirits were broken on this night, and perhaps AF Prom 2012 can benefit from the mistakes made here.
    Last edited by Scruffy; 05-18-2011 at 03:14 PM.

14. Thanks Eris thanked for this post
    Dislikes I A, Chigumi disliked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

ahh well sometimes things ain't meant to be but at least I had fun with Sasu

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Edit: Wing had to explain me that post was meant as humor.
    I did not pick up the humor of it, sorry.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

1. I don't drink.
    2. I wasn't that ''depressed''.

Stop putting me out there like I was crying or so.
    I waited for a while, then saw he didn't post anymore.
    So then I went to the chat, had a fun time here, end of the night.
    Last edited by Chigumi; 05-18-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am left with nothing but questions, yet there seems to be no answers.

-Looks up at the sky with a tear-

Whyyyyy!
    -TWM-

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chiisanae View Post
    Edit: Wing had to explain me that post was meant as humor.
    I did not pick up the humor of it, sorry.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

1. I don't drink.
    2. I wasn't that ''depressed''.

Stop putting me out there like I was crying or so.
    I waited for a while, then saw he didn't post anymore.
    So then I went to the chat, had a fun time here, end of the night.
    Why the dislike still, though? :/

And yes, this was purely meant for humor. And to summarize it to all those who entirely missed the event. Guess only few truly found it funny though D:

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DJ Scruffy ; lol, um @xRiikox ; was my date dude.

It's just that time zones are made of failure and despair x_X;
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

All in all I found it to be a fun change of pace.
    I also feel that I must thank Grimmjow for starting this whole thing and Aether for taking it to the next level well done.
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 05-18-2011 at 04:29 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Scruffy View Post

What was intended to be a night filled with magic, romance, and a celebration of the bonds shared within the community of AnimeForum.com, ended as a night full of confusion, despair, and heartbreaks.

“I waited all night for him”, says @chiisanae , a young woman who was abandoned by her date @The Wing Man , who opted to spend time spiking drinks instead. “It was completely devastating. Had I known that things were going to be like this earlier, I would have chosen a different date.” Chiisanae, however, wasn’t the only one with the feeling of loneliness. DJ Scruffy, the man supposed to be DJing at the Prom, only got to play one sorrowful song, a song to wallow in his feelings of despair to. “Sure, I was depressed afterwards, but I eventually overcame that. What really made me feel bad was that after I overcame this, I tried bringing everyone together for a stream. Few showed up. Dat hurt.”

The heartbreak doesn’t stop there, however. Countless people, such as @Ericgamer1 and @Mattey were left without a date, leading to feelings of sadness. @Neukifly ‘s date never showed up. There were many others, such as @DemonSlayerThe3rd and @Teru Murasame , who never even had a chance to participate due to poor planning and advertising.

While there was an overwhelming aura of sadness throughout the event, there was, surprisingly, some positive things produced. Surprisingly, in what appears to be a first ever occurrence, nobody was reported to have fallen into a drunken fit of a rage. @aether and @sasu_girl stole the show, while @Kaitou+ and @MaruDashi showed amazing chemistry. @Shinn Kamiyra and his date, @Infinita also showed finesse. Even @President Truman made an appearance, though he was suddenly ejected after claiming himself to be “Aryan”.

In the end, there was little reason to celebrate the event. It’s a shame that many spirits were broken on this night, and perhaps AF Prom 2012 can benefit from the mistakes made here.
    we stole the show? o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    ahh well sometimes things ain't meant to be but at least I had fun with Sasu
    yesh, fun ^.^

rainbows

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Quote Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
    we stole the show? o.o

yesh, fun ^.^
    Apparently we did

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im curious if anyone is now dating their prom date =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl has a reputation beyond repute sasu_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 07:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    Apparently we did
    i have a habit of hijacking threads ^.^"

rainbows

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    @DJ Scruffy ; lol, um @xRiikox ; was my date dude.

It's just that time zones are made of failure and despair x_X;
    SHOCKINGLY, A REPORTER HAS PROVIDED US WITH MISINFORMATION!

Current intel suggests that he is probably working for FOX, though no confirmations as of yet.

26. Likes Shini liked this post
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sad but true. We were pretty much winging this Prom from beginning to end. Oh well, like Scruffy said, nowhere to look but forward and see that the next Prom and all its awesomeness puts this one to shame.

Next time though, mayhaps we should have an official AF Prom Committee to put the thing together.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 05-18-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Senior Member Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2011 09:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Scruffy View Post

Well for me it went great in the end :P

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Yeah ... keep telling yourself that

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

eeeh... *cough cough*

Oh gosh this makes me so Nervous!!!

Do sir, this late night and in this prom finale, want to dance some riverdance with me?
    Maybe no one of us got the nerve to ask anyone, or got asked out, in time - but sure like hell we will give this prom a grand finale!

So what do you say? You, me, riverdance? hmmmmMmmmmmm.....?? ^____^

post #194

that happend
    and then
    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    *blushes aswell, then takes Matteys hand, while she had a sweet smile on her face*

- Well then... let's...

(they started dancing and no where in the whole forum such a splendid dance had never before been seen. The rest of the members looked at them with joy in their hearts and then they joined in aswell (the ones that didn't want to dance slowdance with Infinita, and they danced as the background dancers, ofc^^). It was such a beautiful, and epic awesome, dance!)

so thats the way to cookie crumbles :P
    Thx For The Siggy Serated

29. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was most certainly Winging it.

Oh!
    -TWM-

Closed Thread

Thread Information