AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TechTheNoob's Sigs

Junior Member Tech TheNoob is on a distinguished road Tech TheNoob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 03:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default TechTheNoob's Sigs

Alright, still new to the website, and learning how to make cool sigs, but lets see how you like it. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT! :O POST BELOW PLEASE! i wanna know what you think

Full brutality is asked. just don't say "I hate it" i need reasons as to why. (it's a learning experience)

First one up! bob from tekken

MOST OF YOU will not understand this sig, for those who play tekken might actually understand what this is. He's a fat fighter who actually in game is really really freakin fast and strong.... I will have more so that you all can actually enjoy more. LOL

*Will Be Editing Till I Get This Right*
    Last edited by Tech TheNoob; 06-18-2011 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Thanks Mod For Catching That, Still Trying To Learn Rules.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Default Re: TechTheNoob's Sigs

It looks really good, but also simple. Looks like all you did was put a rising sun brush in the background with splatter behind him. Maybe you should add more to your signatures. I can't wait to see more of your work though. How long have you been into signature making?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for the suggestions, as far as actual Signature Making, this is the first one. I have only created a limited amount of banners for a few people, only enough to count on one hand. As far as the rising sun in the background, that would be actually made with a pentool. I haven't really tried designing signatures, but I am trying to get into it.
    Last edited by Tech TheNoob; 06-18-2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: few mistakes

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Like the person said above, it's simple, but that's what I love about it. There's not too much crowding around the central " character " or " image ". It's straight and to the point with text that's easily readable but stylish at the same time. x] I'd like to have an ava/sig set like this.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you,

I tried taking a new route with this banner, <____<;;; i dont know what to think of this style but it shall once again be for the viewers.

Let me know,
    Down below
    V
    Last edited by Tech TheNoob; 06-19-2011 at 10:46 PM.

6. Likes Lunafreya Fleuret liked this post
    Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Totally action packed and dynamic all at the same time. The way you've got two characters and two different backgrounds sets it off, but at the same time- you didn't put too much in there to make it seem cluttered. <3 Love it.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your new one seems interesting, you have developed a nice style, for your next one I'd love to see you pentool something else besides what you have made in those banners. 2 renders kind of throw me off from the focus point I must say. And I think you should have a background color that matches your characters. Red doesnt seem to match. But I love your text. I think that's one of your strong points. The more CnC I think, the more you will improve. Have you ever looked into any tuts before?

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wait, person above me; if he made them the same color, wouldn't it pretty much blend them in and make them nearly invisible? ;o_o

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you once again, I am glad to hear you enjoy the signatures so far.

also for the for the tutorials, no i have not, maybe i shall look into some, the text for the second one is actually the logo for that game.
    Last edited by Tech TheNoob; 06-19-2011 at 11:22 PM.

11. Likes Daken. liked this post
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's what observers are for. x] We hope to see more from you soon.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mukuro Rokudo View Post
    Wait, person above me; if he made them the same color, wouldn't it pretty much blend them in and make them nearly invisible? ;o_o
    I didn't say same color, I said matches. Seeing how one of his characters has more blue than anything else, he could of used colors like light blue, white, a little bit of yellow somewhere, or different shades or purple. Anything that matches that color really.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    I didn't say same color, I said matches. Seeing how one of his characters has more blue than anything else, he could of used colors like light blue, white, a little bit of yellow somewhere, or different shades or purple. Anything that matches that color really.
    Ah, so you mean tones in a similar color? ;o_o I think that'd work nicely, if what I'm thinking is what you're trying to get at.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright uprooted the whole thing, because i feel it was horrible, anyway thank you both for you staying tune for this, however from now on, i will have at least 2 sigs to post at a time! :O
    Last edited by Tech TheNoob; 06-20-2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Some Errors

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

On your newest. Its 2 renders, on an effect C4D with some little soft round brushes and miscellaneous text. Overall, about 5 layers in it.

Kay, lets start basic here. If you want to become good, and good fast, you are going to ignore people who give you fluff comments like 'I Love It' when they have no real idea of what you've done. there are plenty of people on this board already who do nothing bu repeat the same signature over and over to keep the people who give them fluff from coming around and giving them a nice stroking.

Now lets talk basic terminology. Blending is everything that makes your signature cohesive. So for example, a signature that is all one or two colors has good color blending. When a render is more integrated into the composition of the tag instead of it being placed on top of an image, is considered blending.

I want you start with that, because it is the hardest thing to learn. Most people dont blending, and I want you learn that first. So here's what you do, you take a render, and you put something in front of it. And there, you have simple blending. Obviously its not that simple, but its better that you experiment and a hang of it.

I would also advise against using more than one render per tag. Otherwise your tags will get bogged down with focus problems.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    On your newest. Its 2 renders, on an effect C4D with some little soft round brushes and miscellaneous text. Overall, about 5 layers in it.

Kay, lets start basic here. If you want to become good, and good fast, you are going to ignore people who give you fluff comments like 'I Love It' when they have no real idea of what you've done. there are plenty of people on this board already who do nothing bu repeat the same signature over and over to keep the people who give them fluff from coming around and giving them a nice stroking.

Now lets talk basic terminology. Blending is everything that makes your signature cohesive. So for example, a signature that is all one or two colors has good color blending. When a render is more integrated into the composition of the tag instead of it being placed on top of an image, is considered blending.

I want you start with that, because it is the hardest thing to learn. Most people dont blending, and I want you learn that first. So here's what you do, you take a render, and you put something in front of it. And there, you have simple blending. Obviously its not that simple, but its better that you experiment and a hang of it.

I would also advise against using more than one render per tag. Otherwise your tags will get bogged down with focus problems.
    Sorry for the HUGE Delay in reply. I had been working hard to finish up the remainder of schooling, however I had read what you posted, and I agree. I shall practice some of the things you have said and also learn to play with it to achieve effects that i hadn't tried before. Thank you very much.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information