AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    (Melissa) "Oh, did Linda bump into you? Sorry for causing so much trouble, my sister here can be a bit too energetic. I'm Melissa, I'm her sister and the second of my sister family."
    "Oh, no trouble at all! Actually I rather like the energy of new students, that's perhaps my favorite part of the beginning of a new school year."

She gives a warm smile and then continues.

"You say the second like there are more. Are you a set of triplets?"

Cera mused if their parents fertility might be auspicious for their ability to use musica magica in conjunction with botony.

Member Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz's Avatar
    Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 07:14 PM
    Threads

What an interesting man for a teacher, Traize thought. He didn’t seem like a teacher but more like a possible something else. Traize could sense something about the man that was slightly different from the norm. Nonetheless Traize greeted him with a smile and nod as he was introduced. “These two are just great people, Eleanor’s music… It moves you.” With no reason to be suspicious Traize shook his head of doubt and tried to remember teachers come in all types. For no reason at all though, his eyes adjusted as he thought if something were to be off he'd would protect Madison and Eleanor, no matter what he'd have to do. Shaking his head again he realized he was being unnecessarily concerned and he smiled again. Gazing towards Eleanor with a cautious concern in his chest, the feeling caused him to avoid any further eye contact with the teacher.
    Last edited by Enemyraidz; 09-30-2013 at 10:56 AM.

"If I were to become a lost cause or lose my way, all I ask is that you remember me. Being forgotten is far too cruel."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Melissa) "Actually, there are four of us."

Melissa spotted Vanessa and Rebecca as they reunited with each other.

(Vanessa) "Hey, you got Linda?"
    (Melissa) "Yeah, but I actually didn't do it on my own, Linda's new instructor actually helped me here. Oh, her new instructor is named Cera."
    (Rebecca) "My name is Rebecca."
    (Vanessa) "And my name is Vanessa. I'm the one in charge of all of these sisters."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

Cera puts her hand in front of her mouth in surprise. "Oh my! Four of you! I think that might be a first for our school. How was that growing up? Do you use musica magica together in some fashion or mostly seperately?"

"Oh, look at me baragine you with questions. Here, before I forget I should give you my card. It has my office hours on it, but you can stop by my house or give me a call or e-mail anytime."

She reaches into her purse and takes out her card...then thinks better of it and reaches back in to take out four of them and holds them out.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Id like that." Eleanor said with a nod as Madison kept her eyes on Traize. She couldnt help but smile to herself a bit, thinking he looked jealous.

"So, youre an adviser? What exactly do you have to do?" she asked, slyly nudging Eleanor closer to Traize. Eleanor looked over at him and smiled, something she didnt do too often. Her face seemed to light up as she started talking. "Could you imagine if we could learn to perform magic without our instruments? How amazing that would be...I love my violin, but we could use magic without the chance of them breaking." she said to Traize with a wide smile

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Melissa) "Wow."

There was a smile on Vanessa's face as the girls took a card. The card contained the instructor's name, address to her house, various phone numbers, and her email. It was normal for people to be surprised that the four of the girls were all sisters. Vanessa explained Cera who they were whilst Linda continue to chew on her tomato.

(Vanessa) "We're known as the Remix sisters among our current fans and people who know us. We've been doing this together since childhood."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz's Avatar
    Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 07:14 PM
    Threads

Eleanor’s smile immediately put Traize at ease as he naturally smiled back. “Magic without instruments or devices, how interesting a concept.” Traize looked at Eleanor and though he had never considered mentioning it prior he decided to reveal an interesting fact. “Well on the islands this was often talked about, in our history books as something we once pursued.” Traize was cautious with the information as he stated it as he was concerned he may give the wrong information. Though Traize uses magic now his knowledge of its history and possible applications, are things his people had long coveted to themselves and he had never been granted more than small slivers of information due to his lacking overall experience. Though deep down he had his suspicions and concerns Traize was compelled by Eleanor’s excitement. “I would love to try something like that out, at least to see if there was another “truth” to magic.” Traize paused and scratched his head, “Alas, I am basically a novice if that when it comes to magic. I think I would be saddened a little if the science and technology element were removed.”

"If I were to become a lost cause or lose my way, all I ask is that you remember me. Being forgotten is far too cruel."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"There will always be a science to magic, Im not sure about technology though..." she admitted, not being very knowledgeable with technology. She knew basics, like how to look up websites and such on a computer, but that was about it.
    "So, where is your island exactly? It sounds nice." she admitted, never having traveled much, but always had a want to do so. She saw how much closer they were getting to the school and found her stomach beginning to turn in knots, wondering who she'd be rooming up with, silently praying with was with Madison

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

Amid their conversation, Abel was studying them; sizing them up so to speak. The fellow Traize seemed to avoid eye contact with him after a certain point. He couldn’t blame him; it’s not easy to trust a masked man who suddenly appeared out of the blue with the same destination as you. Abel picked up on his gracious compliment to Eleanor. While Eleanor had conversation with Traize, Madison inquired to what Abel’s position at the academy was.

“Well, Madison, I am to help Rania in whatever way she sees fit. Be it giving her insight, advice on a situation, aiding her in making a choice, or simple things like making a delivery or sitting in on a class and observing everyone for her; I am to use my experience to help her.”

While speaking he heard bits of Traize and Eleanor’s conversation. It seemed Eleanor also realized that breaking a bard’s instrument was the quickest way to nullify them. They came closer to the academy and it was in sight. Abel had to admit, he was quite impressed with what he saw. It was large, well maintained, and beautiful. Abel aimed to keep conversation with Madison, “It seems Traize has given a positive testimony, especially for Eleanor, also how long have all three of you been going here?”

It may have been a random question to his comment, but he was curious to how long they have been attending.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

Cera opens her mouth to say something, but then thinks better of it, and then pauses for a moment a little awkwardly. But then her face lights up and she says

"Ah! I almost forgot about this thing and I got it for occasions just like this."

She fiddles around in her purse for a while and eventually comes out with a cellphone that is bumpy in the back where the camera is.

"Here. Hold on a minute I'm still learning to use this but it really is quite good compared to my last phone camera and I can take it anywhere. Ummmm.

Ok, Got it! Anyway, how about you play something, for your first day of school for your fans. You'd have the new students and buildings in the background and then I could post it for you...well somewhere, one of you would have to help with that. "

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside

(Cera) "Ok, Got it! Anyway, how about you play something, for your first day of school for your fans. You'd have the new students and buildings in the background and then I could post it for you...well somewhere, one of you would have to help with that. "

Vanessa was thinking this was a bad idea at first, but then again, to show that their fans that the sisters are making progress, they might as well play something.

(Vanessa) "Though I generally think this wouldn't be the place or time, why not? Sisters, you know what to do."

The four sisters, including Linda who just finished eating the tomato that Cera gave her. They set up their portable turntables that they always carry with them at all times for their first performance in the school. Now, it was time to show Harmonia's Bard Academy what they were capable of. With Vanessa on the main parts of the song, Rebecca and Melissa on remixing, and Linda on effect, the sisters were set up to play their first performance in Harmonia's Bard Academy. With many students new and old alike gathering around, the crowd grew on the sisters and Cera as they played their signature song that would always catch everyone's attention and spread the word of the Remix Sisters.

(Vanessa) "Whenever you're ready Cera."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-02-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

Cera focuses on them a bit with the camera as some other students start to gather to see what's going on. Cera frowns a little bit, and looks around. Spoting a decorative planter nearby she drags it over a little ways to where she was standing and puts the camera on it.

"There. That should be better, I'm just too wobbly." She reaches over, pushes a coule buttons, and then points at the sisters.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Vanessa) "Okay, sisters. Remix."

The other sisters then nodded as they activated their turntables in sync with Vanessa. They began to play their signature song that could be heard throughout the school.

@sunnyside Song starts at 0:10

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Rania was somewhat dejected after hearing that Talon and Lily were nowhere to be found, but she got over it quickly enough. She turned to Victor, who seemed to be in limbo of placidity and uncertainty. "Well, Victor. What do you do say we grab some food? We've got a busy day ahead of us!" She turned on her heel without waiting for him to agree and began strolling towards the dining hall. "By the way, did you happen to notice that unusual drizzle in the middle of the performance? That wasn't supposed to be part of the show."

Before she could even take ten steps, she was approached by one of the administrators, Kale Noxar. "Rania, there seems to be someone asking about for you. A man dressed in robes from the Arcane University."

The Headmistress titled her head in confusion for a moment, but then beamed. "Oh yes! Please go escort him! He's a very important guest! When you catch him, bring him to the dining hall. That's where Victor and I will be."

"Certainly." With that, Kale was gone to find this stranger.

Rania twirled around to face Victor. “Oh Victor! You’ll just adore Abel! He’s such a joy to talk to! Let’s go to the dining hall before Kale beats us there with our guest.”

Denzil read the name next to his: Alexander Nossus. Unfortunately, Denzil did not know a single soul in this school. He prayed that this Alexander was friendly. With that, he walked away from the list in the direction of his dorm. He suddenly felt someone bump into his sax case on his back with such force it caused him to whip around on his heel. He lost balance and fell backwards on top of some one.

Panicking, he rolled off of the boy and scrambled to help him to his feet. “Oh, I-I’m so sorry! I didn’t—um—A-are you alright?”
    (@Luzifer )

Aurora smiled at Christopher. “I would love some tea. I supposed I could wait until later to check my dorm assignments. The day is still young." She began to walk in the direction of the nearest cafe. The tea at school was lovely, but she had a spot that she favored on campus, but then stopped and turned back to him. She almost forgot that she was with someone else. "I hope you don't mind Alto Cafe. Unless you'd rather eat in the dining hall."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Vanessa) "Okay, sisters. Remix."

The other sisters then nodded as they activated their turntables in sync with Vanessa. They began to play their signature song that could be heard throughout the school.
    After the song Cera waited a bit while some of the students in the area clapped and nodded, waited a moment to see if any of the sisters were going to say anything nd then pushed the button to stop recording.

She had to smirk at how some of the other new students reacted as they start walking off. Cera steps over to the sisters, and says "Don't worry, I bet a lot of them were really impressed. I've seen this before with new students. For a while they'll resist acting like they liked anything too much, since they want to give the impression that *they* are the ones who are the cool star musicians. Eventually....

...well, actually upperclassmen can sometimes be worse. Iguess it's that eventually some people just feel comfortable enough with themselves they don't feel like they have to be defensive anymore and can praise others without worry it will dimish themselves in the eyes of other people. "

Cera holds up the camera

"But if you already have fans I bet they'll love this. Uh, where should I post it? Or should I just e-mail it to one of you?"

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

When Rania suggested they grab some food, Victor felt a breath of relief. That takes care of one of his personal dilemmas. He nodded in agreement to her. As he was about to speak she turned away from him and began her march—talking about how the drizzle in the show wasn’t scheduled. He followed behind her, thinking to himself that a student was possibly involved. He couldn’t pinpoint who, since there were a variety of students here and all have unique abilities. He mentally shook his head; it didn’t matter since this didn’t warrant any punishment. At least he thought so, it was harmless.

He kept his straight and tight posture as he started to catch up to Rania. That’s when one of the administrators approached talking about some man from the Arcane University. Victor has heard of this place, a well-known school for mages. He was curious to why an official from there would come here. That’s when Rania assured he would enjoy this Abel fellow that was mentioned. Victor doubted that, only because it smelled of politics and if there is one arena Victor was never fond of; it was politics.

“If I may ask, Ms. Vuspi, exactly why is an official from the Arcane University coming here?”

They finally reached the dining hall; Rania and Victor took their seats appropriately. He wasn’t seated too far from Rania, which was a good thing. This way they could carry on their conversation. He would just have to awkwardly talk past another teacher. Something he was perfectly ok with doing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abel was enjoying his walk and talk with his current company. They were just about on school grounds. He was eager to hear how long they’ve been there. Once they answered that, his next task was to ask them to perform their magic; just so he could get a taste of what they could do. Part of it was for the sake of sating a hunger of curiosity. The other part was to further size them up.
    Tragically before they could respond, they were interrupted by an individual. They approached up to them and seemed to eye out Abel in particular, “Greetings, Abel, I’m Kale Norax. I am an Administrator at the Academy. Rania sent me here as an escort, I hope you’ll come with me”

Kale looked at the students and gave them a polite nod. Abel was actually fairly impressed by this. He wasn’t really expecting this, despite asking around for her and the Academy. While Kale extended for a handshake, Abel only gave a bow, “Pleasure to meet you Kale, I am Abel Grey, Magistrate of the Arcane University. I was just getting to know some students here; however I will gladly follow you to the Academy.”

Perhaps it was rude to leave the students, however he was an official and was indeed important. Plus, Abel just loved having his ego stroked. He turned to the students, “You’ll have to excuse me, it was a pleasure meeting and talking to you all,” he looked right at Eleanor, “You and I will be speaking again. That I can promise.”

Abel then followed Kale. Once inside, Abel was certain he was to part ways with the students. He walked before the entrance, enjoying the lovely open yard around it and saw a glimpse of a garden. The interior was equally as beautifully and even more spacious than what he expected. Abel gave out sounds of bewilderment as Kale escorted him to the dining hall where he saw some students and faculty sitting about.
    “Rania, here is Abel. I hope I didn’t take too long”

Kale then departed and Abel approached up to her, “Ahh yes! Ms. Rania Vuspi! What a pleasure!”

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Vanessa) "Hmm...."

Vanessa reviewed the video and decided on her decision.

(Vanessa) "Just email it to me, I'll take care of the rest. If you want, you can also post this on the school's board."

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

As they were walking along, Allan couldn't help but ask about something that had been on his mind for a while. "So Alex, how long have you known Willow for? It seems you two are quite close, but yet he seems so far sometimes too. Not that it's a bad thing, especially since we're musicians, having a mind like his would be quite phenomenal." Not really knowing when to stop talking, he rambled on for much longer than necessary.
    --- --- --- ---
    Alice was walking along with the two boys because she didn't want to have to go out and meet more people. It's fine as long as we all stick together right? Not knowing what else to do, she kept her eyes out for a coffee shop or anything of the like.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Vanessa) "Hmm...."

Vanessa reviewed the video and decided on her decision.

(Vanessa) "Just email it to me, I'll take care of the rest. If you want, you can also post this on the school's board."
    OOC: Sorry for the delay. I wasn't sure at all where I could take this, especially with her being a teacher. I guess you could come up with something, or maybe our characters could split. Your girls have her info.

IC:

Cera replies. "alright, what's your e-mail address, I can send it to you. I hope you're liking it her so far, and I look forward to seeing you in class."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Madison was going to answer Abel's question when Kale approached, introducing themselves.

Eleanor nodded from Abels comment of them conversing in the future and watched the two leave.
    "That was a shame, Im curious how someone comes to learn to use magic without an instrument. Does this just mean that we're lesser magic users?"

"I dont think so. Magic is magic, no matter how its summoned. I think the fact we can at all is pretty amazing, dont you think?" Madison asked with a smile, wanting to put Eleanor at ease. She knew the questioning meant she was questioning how powerful she was and was feeling weak, something Madison knew wasnt true.
    "Besides, we're gifted with the ability to play an instrument. Abel said it himself, he cant play. Even without magic, the ability to play an musical instrument, especially at your level, is a huge achievement in itself."

Eleanor went quiet for a moment, taking everything her cousin said into consideration. "I suppose you have a point..." she said as they approached the board of room listings. Her heart sank when she saw she wasnt rooming with her cousin. "....we're not even on the same floor let alone the same room..." she pouted.

"Take it as an opportunity to make a new friend Elle. Its not the end of the world."

"Yes it is." Eleanor mumbled to herself as Madison just chuckled

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Starving
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alex walked with Allan and Alice to find something to eat. Alex found it funny how all three of their names started with an “A”. He thought of a nickname for them, “Triple A”. As they walked along, Alex couldn’t help but note the silence of Alice. Maybe she felt more in her element being silent? Kind of like how he preferred to let others talk, but that was just because he enjoyed listening. There was a small debate within Alex’s mind on whether or not he should start conversation; he was hesitant if only because he didn’t have much to say. His debate came to an end when Allan started asking Alex a question. That inquiry soon became a small tangent, and Alex was perfectly ok with that.

He patiently listened until Allan came to a break, then he responded, “Well, to answer your original question, I’ve known Willow since about my second year? I saw him about my first year, but I didn’t speak to him until I was in my second year. We’re pretty close, but Willow is just that kind of dude who likes to keep some space and mystery. I don’t think it’s anything personal, ya know? In end he’s a pretty cool dude if you ask me.”

Alex then went on thinking about how Willow went about life. He was pretty close with him, but even then there was still some air of mystery around him. Alex appreciated it; it gave Willow a brighter flare of charisma. Perhaps even to an unfair level. It would be interesting to see into Willow’s mind. Alex suddenly thought of a question to ask Alice, “Hey Alice! Do you have anywhere in particular you want to eat, or would you prefer to go back to the dining hall of the academy?”

OOC: If you guys want, after a few more posts I can possibly start to advance to the next day? Again all up to you guys, if you want you can make a vote here on your post or in the OOC thread (I only state it here so I don't double post in there)

22. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I'm ready to get aquainted with my roommates.

Vanessa took out her cell phone and showed Cera her email address.

(Vanessa) "Just send it there and I'll take care of the rest."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

[gonna push forward a bit @Enemyraidz , @Light Buster theyre both in their rooms now]

Chloe pouted more. "Vanessa Lambert...I dont know who that is at all."

"Seems Im bunking with her sister, Rebecca." Madison added "Well, might as well pull the bandaid off, right?" she smiled before looking over at Traize. "We'll be a few rooms over from each other. Later on tonight we'll meet by our rooms and get Eleanor for dinner. Sound good?" she smiled, not really waiting for an answer as she dragged Elanor along with her, dropping her off to her room.
    "Have fun, be nice and make friends, ok?" Madison told her, almost like a mother dropping off their child for thier first day of school. Eleanor just huffed and went in, seeing her things there but not her new roomate. She took the time to begin to unpack her things, grumbling all the while as Madison headed off for her own room.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

25. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

((OOC: I haven't been posting in anticipation of a possible day switch, plus Willow doesn't have much to do at the moment. On my side, I've just been quite busy with School and Work.))

Time passed like a gentle breeze from the south, warm and kind after a sweep of passion. The feelings of the students seemed to wash over Willow's little courtyard like a warm front on its way up towards the frost-burned regions. One needed both the heat and cold to conjure a storm, a metaphor that was a constant living specter in our white-haired male's demeanor. His eyes followed the waves above as his thought-strings danced, weaving his next song of fire and ice.

Where he laid he no doubt crushed some flowers. It was an inescapable virtue of the act itself, to pass the time in nature's bosom. The realization took him by pleasant suprise, that the most trivial of occurrences could hide the deepest of tragedies. These flowers comforted his form, but have perhaps seen their last days in their unsuspected charity. Willow wondered if he would one day become the unsuspecting flower, crushed in his greatest effort, to carry the weight of something important.

His song came to him like a carousel to the eyes of the ever hopeful child, expecting the sensation of a world in constant rotation.

"A chalice deep
    Of crimson plume,
    These flowers weep-
    The gracious tune

Of skies azure
    The clouds awry
    A day is ending,
    With stars aligned!

May the darkness-
    Seize the day,
    For midnight spirits
    To dance and play

And right on time
    Dusk rides on-
    Leaving our time,
    In hands of dawn."

He sung to himself in the Botany Class Courtyard, poised by some strange feeling of rightfulness. The greenhouse seemed oddly bright to him, as though the plants agreed. This year would root in his memory, no matter how it would grow out.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

(OOC: I'm all for changing to a new day)
    --- --- ---
    Alice was walking along, half listening to her friends' conversation. When she heard her name, she instantly perked up. Alex had asked her where she wanted to eat. "Well, there's this place just around the bend here that has some good burgers." She said in a half whisper. After about a minute, they round the bend and Alice points to the restaurant and says "There it is."
    --- --- ---
    The restaurant the three arrived at was called The Works. "Oh yeah, I remember now. This place has some weird burgers. Tasty, but weird." Allan recalled. "It may not be coffee, but hey, burgers are the next best thing. Let's say my treat?" Allan had offered the other two.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information