AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Member redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Have any of u guys watched this anime. Feel free to state your opinion of the anime here. Also it's still ongoing and id love to talk about each new episode with those who're also watching this anime. If you do talk about the current episode please give a spoiler warning in advance or use a spoiler tag.

Here is my opinion:
    At start I wasn't very fond of their character naming sense. I felt it would turn out pretty bad, and well it started of pretty slow. But after episode 6 or so it's gotten so much better. In fact i think i maybe one of better animes of current ongoing serieses (is that a word? lol). The stories gotten pretty interesting. It maybe not be a masterpiece but way they combined different chacraters from different arabic (i think?) stories is really great. Morgiana is pretty awesome. I love seeing her fight with her legs. I cant wait to see her stronger and fight like Masrur.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Kasssim whyyyyy ;-;
    I love magi!!
    hella

Member redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear has a reputation beyond repute redtear's Avatar
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 05:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by JozzTheJoker View Post

Kasssim whyyyyy ;-;
    I love magi!!

I never really liked Kasim. He just annoyed me with how he always betrayed Alibaba for selfish reasons that were very wrong. Still though that last episode when he dies was really sad. It's true that he wasn't a bad person just that he misunderstood. So i agree that part was so sad when he died ^^. On another note though Sinbad got those weapons back. He will so own.

Junior Member PhantomKing625 is on a distinguished road PhantomKing625's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2013 06:28 PM
    Threads

Yeah I've watched Magi and it has to be one of my favorites. I was just looking for a new anime to watch and I saw Magi on the list clicked it and never looked back. At first it was sorta confusing and non engaging but i started reading the manga which is way further than the anime and got really into it. Alibaba-kun is by far my favorite character just because he has the most potential. Sinbad is okay but I feel he's just idk there's something about him I don't like and Hakuryuu I think his name is pissed me off when he tried to make a move on Morgiana but besides that is f#!#@$ amazing

Your Neighborhood Otaku! Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku" has a reputation beyond repute Ota "The Cutest Otaku"'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Taurus Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2016 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved Magi. To be honest I thought the anime/manga world needed to get a bit more creative. No more story-lines in Tokyo. It taking place in completely different cultures made me happy. Since I have friends who are arab and have studied arabic in the past the names were no problem for me. The only problem I had was the anime never catching up with the manga. Sinbad is bae....So is Masrur... and Alibaba.
    The best must always be treated with respect.

Junior Member Tadokoro is on a distinguished road Tadokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads

I didnt really like the anime but the manga is great

Senior Member Dunn x Dolo is a jewel in the rough Dunn x Dolo is a jewel in the rough Dunn x Dolo is a jewel in the rough Dunn x Dolo's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Systems NES Controller Char Zaku MS 06S Autobots
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 09:08 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxDUNNxxDOLOxX

I liked Magi in the beginning, but near the 2nd season I kinda lost interest in it. For some reason it just started to get boring to me. I dunno what it was but the 2nd season just didn't seem as good as the first season was and I gave up on it.
    Im a sucker for the classics.....
    Don't hate until you try them......

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information