AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: anime seans that touch you

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

Default Re: anime seans that touch you

Any moment in Clannad or Clannad AS that was supposed to make you emotional.They mastered that.The saddest three would definitely be Nagisa's,and Ushio's deaths,followed very closely by where everyone forgets Fuko.

Another given is the moment where Momiji tells Tohru about his mom.From all the comedy in Fruits Basket,this one hit me hard.Poor Momiji!!

Also when Shion almost dies from No.6.I love Shion and after the trouble Nezumi went to save him so many times,he couldn't die.And I wouldn'tget any romantic payout if he did.

Other scatterd momets here and there got to me,but these are the most memorable and profound.
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

Member Winter night is on a distinguished road Winter night's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Headband Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 01:40 AM
    Threads

Fairy tail^^

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Member Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori has much to be proud of Kazetori's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2013 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kazetori- Steam ID: Kazetori

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Rave View Post
    I'd have to say the last episode of Angel Beats. The WHOLE episode.
    I cried at the very end.
    Such a baby.
    o ~o
    Yep this is what came to mind mind at first. SO MANY FEELS~ T^T

Also, since I just watched episode 12 of Magic Kaito.... The scene where Kaito figures out Nightmares identity and goal, and tries to save him and such because he's reminded of himself looking up to his father at that young age. KAIIITTOOOO!~

Any scene where Kirito and Asuna are being cute.. Which is like all of them LOL

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Spoilers! (obviously)

Eureka 7- when Charles and Ray go against the Gekko. Charles gets shot down and Ray's arm has been blown off and she's crying and trying to reach it because it has her wedding ring on it and just as she's able to grab it, the ship blows up. That one kills me every single time omg

Durarara!- first when Shinra is fighting with Celty and she punches him and he knocks her helmet off and then says that that was the replacement for wedding rings. It was really cute and kind of sad. Then when Mikado, Masaomi, and Anri all figure out each other's hidden sides. Just aaaahhhh.

Project K- The entire last episode. Just all of it. I sobbed, I won't lie.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information