AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Zer'tai simply stood, watching the events unfold. Human nature was strange to him. Logic and factors ruled his life, not whim. He was determined to learn why creatures as such acted as they did.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Looking around, Rima noticed another familiar face. It wasn't really hard to miss, he was one of the few actually grey people in the Unknown wing. Though she forgot his name, she knew better than to get on his bad side, so she turned around and made sure Charlotte was ok, then left to go back to the Unknown wing.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thinking to himself, he thought, "These beings seem to be afraid of me, yet I have not given them a reason to fear. How strange." He shifted a few feet in front of Rima and asked, "Why do you fear me? I have not given a you and the others a logical reason to fear me."

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You give off this kind of cold vibe, you know? It's kinda like everyone thinks you are some kind of cold blooded killer. Rima tried explaining. My name is Rima by the way. Rima introduced herself, while extending her arm. If I can get him to be an ally, we both might have better chances of escaping this asylum. Rima had come to a conclusion to try and escape and be free from this horrid place.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I know. Tamar can 'communicate'. she doesn't really have to know a compatable language with what she is 'conversing' with. She just kind of knows what they mean, and they more or less understand her.)

Even without any sort of verbal cues, Tamar knew what the wolf-creature wanted. She crawled after her through all of the legs of the crowd and made sure to keep up with her. After they had cleared all the people and were in a less crowded space, she got to her bare feet and kept following. They had more or less reached one of the farthest corners, Tamar stopped. She fiddled with her hair as she waited to hear what the other had to say.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

As the people began to disperse, Jackson began to think it may be better for Charlotte if she were to lie down on her cot and rest. He offered her his hand and said "Here it would probably be best if we were to head back to the human wing. You really need to lie down and rest." He said with a smile.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I am Zer'tai. I have only killed those who experimented on me, creating me who i am today. I know nothing of who i used to be or what it means to be human." He gazed at her extended arm

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know, it is polite to grab the hand and shake it lightly when introducing yourself. Rima tried to get Zer'tai to trust her more. You know, if need be, we can switch from a hand shake to a more formal bow.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"what do you mean?" asked Zer'tai

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hale sat on her hinquaters and stared at Tamar. Finally, she nodded. "I think I can trust you. I want to ask. What wasit youvsang earlier? It cannot have been, but it sounded like ancient Draconic." Her voice was a whisper, so quiet Tamar could barely hear himself. Her eyes told Tamar why- he didnt want the staff to know he dpoke.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for being a tad late! ^-^;

Lilian had not yet left her cell for the day, she no longer had any desire to wander around the halls of the same place she has been imprisoned in for nearly half a century.
    Instead she sat on the bed, the only piece of furniture she owned, and combed through her Ivy green locks of hair.
    She did this probably a dozen times a day, despite the fact her hair never needed it, Faes have natural silky texture to their hair.
    Lilian took a deep breath and closed her eyes, feeling the magical presence of all the creatures that inhabited this Asylum.
    But she gasped as she felt the sudden pressure of one prisoner begin to dissipate, in all her years of capture Lilian has trained herself to mentally block such things as death happens often in the facility, but she could not for this being.
    Then just as quickly as it faded, a powerful energy flowed through the being, Lilian recognized the spirtual essence as a hybrid.
    She couldn't quell the sudden urge rising in her to meet this creature, but as she walked towards the door of her cell, she abruptly changed her mind.

OOC: (This is supposed to be about what happened with Charlotte)
    Last edited by Bamboobowl; 01-19-2012 at 06:30 PM.

12. Thanks Kenshiro_Blaze thanked for this post
    Likes Kenshiro_Blaze liked this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A handshake is a formal greeting in the US, while in Japan, a bow is a formal greeting as well. Here, I'll demonstrate. Rima bowed forward slightly so that Zer'tai would get the gist of it. If you don't really feel like it, I guess we don't have to do this. Oh well, he may not know earth customs very well, but I think we can get along well. Rima was thinking

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"How peculiar," Zer'tai replied

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah...anyway, let's go back. I got something I want to talk to you about. Rima was starting to get her plan into motion. As long as the "orderlies" here didn't find out about her plan, they probably wouldn't give her too much pain.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

[Posting Allowed]

(OC: Please view the OOC for the new NPC. Now you may post.)

Charlotte felt like she needed to rest, until she heard someone speak to her. "Here it would probably be best if we were to head back to the human wing. You really need to lie down and rest." For a few seconds she just stared at him, but then realized she needed someones help, so she took his hand and spoke softly. "Thank you..." Before they could walk to the Human Wing, someone began to speak on the loud speaker. And this time it WAS NOT Dr. Peters.

"Excuse me, this is Dr. Tae Miir. Would the following creatures please meet me at the Central Wing."

(Posting player usernames)

@Spydermonkey

@Red&Stiletto

@Folter

@Light Buster

@Luka Megurine

@Ribbon

"You will be taken to get tested, also Charlotte Cole as well. As for the rest of you, please return to you're appropriate wings. Thank you."

Charlotte looked slightly worried, she turned to Jackson with eyes full of fear. Were they really going to test on all of them, right now? I don't think they were prepared... Not after what had just taken place.
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 01-19-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson sighed "I was really hoping this wasn't going to happen today." He says turning to Charlotte. "Well now we have two options. One we fight it the whole way through and most likely get the serum, or we just go peacefully deal with it and avoid the serum. For your sake I really think we should take the second option." Keep the strong face Jackson, he thought to himself. You'll just have to deal with the testing it's the only way she'll get through this alive. He sat down and crossed his legs and said "Since we're already here we might as well wait."

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

due to the restraints Kumo's super speed and strength were not working, he still had good reflexes, but unfortunately he knew he had no chance at escape. so he sat in the central wing waiting to be tested on. A price he knew was going to happen but didn't care as long as the girl was alive. All that went through kumo's mind was that if he had these shackles off he could kill every last one of these humans in the asylum.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Valencia perked her head up upon hearing her name and sighed. "I guess now would be the time to try to keep my mind off of it." She mumbled to herself, not moving from her seat. Taking her longest fingernail, she tried her best to draw an equation on the ground. "Seemann, lass das Träumen. Denk nicht an zu Haus.." She sung quietly to herself as she began calculating the solution. She looked up occassionally, trying not to worry about what they'd do.

"Well, Today's going downhill." She commented before singing her song a bit louder.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Isabella sighed. They have to 'test' her again. And how many times they have to test her ALONG with Alexis? They were supposed to be human beings but the people in the asylum have turned her along with Alexis into weapons of mass destruction. They can destroy a single town single-handed, even take over a whole country if they wanted to. But they didn't wanted to be weapons, they should have been dead. But the FIA and CIA decided to revive them and turn them into weapons. And now, they have to live in this asylum for their entire lives so they can keep it a secret. Isabella will eventually escape along with Alexis and anyone she can pick up along the way. For now, she'll have to comply to the order. Isabella proceeded to the testing labs along with the others who were called...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis was strapped in her straight jacket, waiting for her next test. She was sleeping, with her eyes closed, waiting for that right moment to make her move. But not yet, the straight jacket wouldn't let her, blocking her sexy body in the process. She just had to wait, and wait, and wait...the time will come...and she'll strike her enemies down...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

Morgan Gray was gazing at him and he was staring back at her, fearlessly, with an eager stare. There were electricity between them -Gray's hair were hissing and twitching as if they had a seizure. 'those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. don't forget it Gray !' they seems to say, but she wouldn't listen and walked towards him as if she were under a magic spell ~

In front of him, without any introduction nor shake hands she simply told him with cold-light-pink eyes: "it seems to me that what happen to Cole moved you, am I right ?"
    she smile ironically -as if she was waiting for his answer- and touched with the tip of her finger his forearm. Then, noted something down on her notepad before adding with lovely-warm voice : "you shouldn't. The ones who help Cole didn't act moved by the situation but moved by their conscience or should I say their cowardice, since conscience and cowardice are the same, conscience is only the trade-name of the firm" she chuckled, touched a strand of his hair -noted something down. "They acted to protect themselves, I don't say its wrong. It's in fact natural : the weak combining their strengths to fight the powerful..." she look at his golden eyes "you shouldn't be moved, but scared. All this is going to end with pain and screams" she smiled sadly.
    Morgan's eyes flick to the loud speaker. Someone began to speak on the loud speaker. And this time it WAS NOT Dr. Peters.

"Excuse me, this is Dr. Tae Miir. Would the following creatures please meet me at the Central Wing."

Gray's hissed : "you see.Pain and screams, poor things, aren't they ?"
    "You will be taken to get tested, ..."
    Her face was pale. She whispered : "I haven't introduced myself, I'm the Dr. Morgan Gray. and you are ?"

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Again.....again more names were called. Experimentation...Science, Progress. All of this was nothing new to him. Zigfried couldn't indulge himself in the art of Freedom or Happiness in a place like this, so dull and forthcoming in arrogance. He felt neutral, as always, in the bliss ignorance that so focused his mind on a single linear ideal, Truth. The truth behind this Asylum. The truth about himself and who he was, he had no real 'Race' as that too was a mystery what he had was his abilties and a drive for answers. But they couldn't be found in such a closed off dark place. He sighed heavily, still at his same location, watching the group walking toward what was sure to be a painful experience, something they were used too. Using his sound and wind abilties together as one Zigfried spoke low enough so only that group could hear, but couldn't pin point the location of the voice.

"Stand fast. Stay Strong. Think of that which brings you motivation. It will all end before you know it. Opportunity presents itself to those whom endure. Be safe, Stay calm, watch carefully, speak nothing."
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Risk: N/A (in sealed suit.)

He was chasing colours again. How he knew that didn't matter. He could see and feel them floating around him. No matter where he looked they where drifting along. He could swear he tasted blue. Maybe it wasn't blue. He reached out to grab the purple as it swam on. His hand instead wrapped round pink. It moved trying to get free and he let it. The touch was nothing he could describe. He breathed deep the smells, the taste, the sight. Then a small part of the brain began to nudge him. This was a dream. The moment he had that thought he felt the colours fade. It made him sad to feel them go. As he eyes flittered open the dream faded to nothing and he was left in his room.

He was laid out across his bed. His cover had falling on the floor, most likely he had been moving about in his sleep. He eyes took a few moments to gain focus. The light inside his room was on, so it must have been day time. It was silent. He moved his head to glance around. There were a few strange devices on the wall. Small disks with vents in them. His friend with the needle had told him it was to help keep his room fresh. They would extract bad air and pump in clean. He thought it was a nice lie, he wasn't stupid. He knew it was to prevent his poison from lingering in the cell. That way those who visted him wouldn't be hurt. He like how they were trying to not hurt his feelings but a part of him worried if friends should lie.

Beside this his room was quite plain. His own room. He still giggled at the thought of owning something as great as a safe place to sleep. It had plain walls. White in colour. One bed. White covers. No windows. At the front was one door, built into another door. It was there so you could only have one open at any one time. It kept others safe. Jace smiled. He liked how much they helped him. Thanks to them he found friends, and how he could use his blood to help his friends. He even made special liquid to help there problems. He sat himself up from his bed. On the back wall there was no devices. But it wasn't plain. On it he had begun stratching an image. A field of Flowers. Each different. A Friend had shown him one once. He had never seen them before. They were like his dream. Colourful, pretty and safe. Now when he behaved he would show him a new one and he when he got back later he would scratch it onto the wall to remember. To another the drawings were crude, but to him they were right.

Smiling more to himself, he sat up and waited. Now he was awake he was sure his friends would want to see him. Maybe the one who would show him flowers would be here. Or maybe it was the other who always had those strange things that took stuff out of him. He shuddered. He knew he should treat all his friends the same but that one always made him and little worried. Sometime it hurt. But he wouldn't know until they came. As a thought he decided to clean up the room. People liked to visit a clean room.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 01-20-2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Tae walked over to Jackson and Charlotte and waited as those he had called began to approach them. "Don't worrry so much." He said quietly as he winked at Jackson. He had a sneaky plan, a plan no one had known.

"Now that we're all here," He said as everyone began to gather. "Follow me. Oh and don't bother trying to escape. The food we fed you all contained something I personally slipped it. It will completely nullify you're powers."

He lead them through the halls and to a flight of stairs, some stairs no one had ever noticed. They were hidden in a testing lab behind a desk. Tae let the others go in first as he walked behind. The stairs were long, but as the approached the top it was amazing. A whole floor, appeared to be empty but covered in steel. Tae moved in front of the others and stood smiling.

"Welcome, to the secret training area of Organization Red. I will give you this time to get to know each other because afterwards you will all be entered in a battle simulation. So get to know you're team."

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Isabella looked around her as she along with everyone that was called by Dr. Tae were introduced to a empty room, apparently a battle simulator. A room that she can move freely around. Of course not escape, wasn't the greatest time anyways. She discovered that this was more than just a mere 'test'. She would normally see Tae as she was being tested in various areas. Tae might have taken interest in her as she became what she is now. She also took into account on a voice that she heard that someone else might have heard.

(Zigfried) "Stand fast. Stay Strong. Think of that which brings you motivation. It will all end before you know it. Opportunity presents itself to those whom endure. Be safe, Stay calm, watch carefully, speak nothing."

Who ever said that must have hopes of escaping, something that Isabella will get back to, eventually. But for now, it was time for introductions, because it was necessary. As for this Organization Red, who are they? It didn't really matter at the moment...

(Isabella) "I'm Isabella Smith, and as some of you might know, I'm one of the 'Cyber Sisters'. I focus on brute strength so close combat is my specialty."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo did not like the idea of working with other people, especially the humanoids. Even though he understood that the humans and the humanoid creatures weren't the same he still got a little angry just by looking at them. Kumo realized that he had to make the best out of this situation so in a low voice he said "I am kumo, I specialize in strength speed and reflexes, and I have mastered several forms of Martial arts." he could tell that his presence was enough to make some of the people nervous but he didn't care
    "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information