AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chat room problems (Misc. Room)

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chat room problems (Misc. Room)

Whenever I try to enter the Misc room, it boots me. Is it supposed to do that? I don't have a ticket to enter, but I thought it'd just tell you that you don't have the proper clearance or something. I just wanted a nice private room to play Blackjack in.

I found one in the Anime room. Hinata was my dealer. She seemed so shy when she handed over my 500 gil payday.

Also, when I went back into main chat, Kain almost immediately went into harassing me and trying to get people to ignore me after Jozz egged him on into doing it. So anyone who wants to know whether I'm right or wrong about Kain, ask Deathbrade, he saw it happen.

White African Space Christ Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2013 08:34 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Chat room problems (Misc. Room)

Kain: You have to buy a ticket, yeah.
    Ellipsis: you have to buy a ticket
    Femme*Fatale is going to Misc Chat
    Femme*Fatale has left the room.
    Ellipsis: But Sakura
    WBL*Studios: Oh.
    DeathBlade_13_666: It's a semi-private chatroom.
    Ellipsis: He said she reminds him of Kushina
    WBL*Studios: Because I don't want to chat. I just wanted to go and play Blackjack.
    Ellipsis: Kishi plz
    DeathBlade_13_666: For members only.
    Ellipsis: Oh
    Femme*Fatale entered the room.
    WBL*Studios: So if I go to a private room, then I don't have to put up with the chat room.
    Femme*Fatale: Fun fun.
    DeathBlade_13_666: There's Anime Chat and RP Chat too.
    WBL*Studios: The Anime Roon works, though.
    Ellipsis: Wait
    Ellipsis: what did chat do?
    WBL*Studios: And if I play blackjack in the Anime Room, not only am I alone, but Hinata is my dealer.
    WBL*Studios: That's fun.
    Femme*Fatale: ???
    Ellipsis: Did I miss drama?
    Kain: Goodbye, then?
    DeathBlade_13_666: Ralph. http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=321
    Femme*Fatale: When
    Kain: Or we can continue talking about it.
    Ellipsis: hahaha
    Femme*Fatale: Oh with WBL ralf
    Femme*Fatale: I think you missed it
    Ellipsis: ?
    WBL*Studios: I won 500 bucks on one hand, I feel like I better go buy a scratchoff or something.
    Shikamaru: Well, Sr*Machinehead, I bet you'd steal straw from your own mothers' kennel
    Femme*Fatale: Is that waht you're talking about?
    Femme*Fatale: what*
    Ellipsis: Idk
    Femme*Fatale: ;;
    Ellipsis: HE seems to have a negative opinion of chat, so I just assumed you guys bothered him at some point
    Ellipsis: He*
    Femme*Fatale: No
    Femme*Fatale: Hes a troll
    Femme*Fatale: He started messing with kain
    Ellipsis shrugs
    Femme*Fatale: <_<;;
    Ellipsis: i aint even mad bruh
    Kain: Ellipsis: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eds-to-be-done.
    Femme*Fatale: haha
    DeathBlade_13_666: How about you try the slot machine, WBL?
    WBL*Studios: I was told the slots have far worse odds.
    Femme*Fatale: Awww
    Femme*Fatale: i didn't get to cuss dae out
    Femme*Fatale: >:I
    Ellipsis: omg that sig
    DeathBlade_13_666: Maybe, I don't know.
    Femme*Fatale: I KNOW
    DeathBlade_13_666: I can't use the slots or blackjack functions.
    WBL*Studios: BTW, DB, you see? I said nothing about the drama. I did nothing. I did nothing at all. And Kain and his little underage hooker are still talking crap about me. Why aren';t you bringing that up? Why aren't you warning them to stop giving me crap, or stop trying to dredge up drama?
    Femme*Fatale: shikamaru: blackjack 100
    Shikamaru: Femme*Fatale: Setting up deck, wait please
    Shikamaru: Femme*Fatale: Your bet was accepted. You have 15064220.929999999702 gil remaining
    Shikamaru: Femme*Fatale: There are 260 cards left in the deck. You have a 2 and a Ace For a total of 13. Dealer showing a 5. Will you hit, or stand?
    WBL*Studios: Not my fault this time. Bai.
    WBL*Studios has left the room.
    Kain: Ellipsis didn't know the situation, so I showed him the situation.
    DeathBlade_13_666: Underage hooker?
    Kain: he's talking about Jozz.
    Femme*Fatale: Oh ok
    Femme*Fatale: WHAT
    Femme*Fatale: Me?
    Femme*Fatale: Wth
    Femme*Fatale: Oh hell no. Did he just say that? Hellll no. //7
    DeathBlade_13_666: I can see that, except for she doesn't get paid, and she's not your's Kain.
    Last edited by Kain; 05-22-2013 at 11:58 AM.

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

deathbrade-san~ Also did you call me a underaged hooker?
    Last edited by Jozette; 05-22-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    hella

White African Space Christ Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain has a reputation beyond repute Kain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2013 08:34 PM
    Threads

Oh, and if you weren't ignoring the chat, you would've seen the fourteen year old girl you so rudely insulted showing you the syntax for how to get into Misc Chat.

Femme*Fatale: Shikamaru: buy ticket
    Shikamaru: Femme*Fatale: Thank You, your purchase has been approved. You should now be able to safely enter Misc Chat.
    Ellipsis: Yeah
    Femme*Fatale: Do that
    Kain: You have to buy a ticket, yeah.
    Ellipsis: you have to buy a ticket
    Femme*Fatale is going to Misc Chat
    Femme*Fatale has left the room.

5. Thanks Jozette thanked for this post
    Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

I think a three day break can help.

7. Likes Anime Forum, Kain liked this post
    The Loyal Wolf. Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2016 05:32 PM
    Threads

First off, Kain wasn't even talking to you. He was talking to Ellipsis and linked Ellipsis one of your threads. Second off, no one said anything to you in a derogatory manner, yet you called Femme Fatale an "underage hooker" right out of the gate when complaining about Kain's alleged continued harassment. Again (straight from the chat logs) "05 22 12:45:41 [Chaos]Kain[/URL]:Ellipsis didn't know the situation, so I showed him the situation."

Now on with the main topic. As we tried to explain to you earlier, Misc Chat is a "for members only" chatroom. Thus we require you to buy a ticket from the adminbots (Shikamaru, Hinata, and Peroth), in order to entire that room. It's not even all that hard or expensive. 100 Gil, and use the bot command "Shikamaru: Buy Ticket". That being said, you still have Anime Chat and RP chat to play blackjack in for free.
    Last edited by Acid-Fang; 05-22-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    Be very careful, because the wolves of life will devour your soul.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Femme Fatale is ratchet, that's factual.

But yikes, when you get unbanned, tell me what is your obsession with gil? Every time I see you post it's all about gil, gil, gil, gil.

The Loyal Wolf. Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2016 05:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post

But yikes, when you get unbanned, tell me what is your obsession with gil? Every time I see you post it's all about gil, gil, gil, gil.
    Be very careful, because the wolves of life will devour your soul.

11. Thanks Jozette thanked for this post
    Likes Nanobyte, ...., Kain, Elphaba, Ranshiin and 2 others liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post

So he can call me a underaged hooker?
    hella

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WBL Studios View Post
    Whenever I try to enter the Misc room, it boots me. Is it supposed to do that? I don't have a ticket to enter, but I thought it'd just tell you that you don't have the proper clearance or something. I just wanted a nice private room to play Blackjack in.

I found one in the Anime room. Hinata was my dealer. She seemed so shy when she handed over my 500 gil payday.

Also, when I went back into main chat, Kain almost immediately went into harassing me and trying to get people to ignore me after Jozz egged him on into doing it. So anyone who wants to know whether I'm right or wrong about Kain, ask Deathbrade, he saw it happen.
    Who's that guy? Making up people won't help you.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

14. Likes Elphaba, Jozette, Acid-Fang liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Damn dude. Yes, Jozz called you a troll, but that in no way was enough for you to retort in calling her "Kains underaged hooker".

If you *ever* feel staff or members are attacking you, record it and bring it up with the higher ups. Never retort, because then youre just as in the wrong

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||