AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Winx Club vs W.i.t.c.h.

Junior Member ^_^ has a spectacular aura about ^_^ has a spectacular aura about ^_^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Winx Club vs W.i.t.c.h.

these shows are not really anime so I decided to poast this thread in this area!
    so which show do you like betta and who would win in a fight!!!

W.i.t.c.h.=It is about 5 girls who found out they have elementral powers and the leader Will has the power of the heart of candracar the magical orb which unites the other girls and allow them to transform,they got to defeat the evil prince phobos and bring Elyon to the throne as the rightful ruler.
    the main characters are Will,Irma,Tranee,Cornelia and Hay Lin their initials make up the word W.i.t.c.h. they are they gurdians of the veil they also have to protect the veil and close portles in it! Will has heart of candracar,Irma power is water,tranee is all about fire,cornelia s art of the earth and haylin has the ower over wind!

Winx Club=This is about Bloom,Layla,Stella,Flora,Musa and Tecna who are faries at a magical school in a magical dimension they are studing to be real faries and they have to proctect their school from the evil witches,loard darker and in the 3rd season and other power villian these fairy transform to shiny dresses,they also transform into charmix (a jewl in their fairy outfit) and finally the enchantix (a whole new transformation dress).Bloom has the legendary dargonfire themost powerful power,layla controls fluid,stella has power over sun and moon,flora is friends with flowers,musa rock the world with loud tunes of her powerful power over music and tecna is a tecno baby with power over tecnology! *winx club is super girly*

I like W.i.t.c.h. better it has a better storyline and and more devoloped and independant characters who don't depend on boys to save them and it is not as girly as winx it is not girly at all it is normal with fights which have more action winx is just girly yucky!!!!!

I hope this thread get pasted because i really want opnians and I hope it dosen't get deleated because I am not sure if I should poast it here.!

Hi Kitty

Meeting you was fate becoming your pal was a choice
    but falling in love with you was beyond my control

want a cookie
    Visit my journal

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it belongs here because these two shows aren't anime, if it doesn't sorry.

Well, actually, I don't like either one. I'd rather not watch them at all. But, I would have to say.. Winx Club is better in my opinion. I'm just drawn to that show more, and I've actually seen about eight episodes due to my niece. I've never really seen any episodes of W.I.T.C.H. except for one.

--By the way, there's earth, wind, fire, and water; but what is the last witch supposedly have? Just curious.

EDIT: Forget that last question. I just found my answer.

x

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

W.i.t.ch. is always better with more hope and ditermination then the ultra girly winx! besides I gotta agree W.i.t.c.h. has a better plot,deeper storyline and more devoloped characters winx its always Bloom,Bloom,Bloom,Bloom....Bloom this bloom thats why don't they name that show the Bloom club rather then the Winx club I mean just see W.it.c.h. is darker and it does actully have some action then the winx who always have softie fights! and the 5th power of the w.i.t.c.h. is the legendary crystal/orb of the candracar which unites all powers and allow them to use it! gosh I hate winx girly girly girly and bloom bloom bloom!
    Last edited by A True Friend; 09-10-2006 at 12:43 PM.

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

*sigh* Oy vey...I'd say W.I.T.C.H. Not only is it a good show, none of the girls are deforned with stomachs 5 inches wide and hips that have a circumference of a yard. WINX...The timing of speaking isn't even right. Witch is about actual teenage girls carrying on normal lives, and though it is like Sailor Moon, it's not a ripoff of it. *cough*Bloom being the stupif Sparks Princess....*cough*

Member Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez is infamous around these parts Hinatarulez's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

winx club will win

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Personally, I hate both but I'd have to say Winx cuz that's the only one I actually watched. Due to bordom, mind you.

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey you are right winx have too much open open clothes,and well...how can I explain though winx would be my first magical girl show,when it was the first time I saw its first episode i was bored to death,well W.i.t.c.h. was nice because it got really mature and sweet characters Hay lin my cutie and Will now she is a strong leader who dosen't cry on little thingies like the time when bloom powers was stolen and she was crying but Will when she lost her powers she lead all the girls of the grop to someone who can help them get back instead of crying helplessly! I know Winx is gonna win but W.i.t.c.h. would always be darker,stronger and more action and real life and besides the idea of faries is ld I know the art of winx club is better than W.i.t.c.h. but I rather watch Tom and Jerry then watch Bloom Club =^.^=

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

i've seen more of winx club, they didnt air witch here.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

Witch is much better than Winx. In Winx they wear too revealing clothes. Bloom is nothing more than a cry baby and depending on others even if she is the team leader. Will is responsible, brave and not a cry baby. If I'm right it goes like this:

W(Will)
    I(Irma)
    T(Terrane)
    C(Cornelia)
    H(Hay Lin)
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

I think both are terrible. They lack plot line, creativity and talent. o_o;

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I like both. the W.I.T.C.H. series has bad animation and Winx Club is shallow, but their....interesting to watch.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

12. Likes bloommusa99 liked this post
    Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I vote for winx club. ^^

14. Likes bloommusa99 liked this post
    Chica #3 Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2007 10:02 AM
    Threads

Well, I like the powers from Winx more.. But I like W.I.T.C.H more for the characters and the story. So.. I'll say W.I.T.C.H .
    Awesome set by JaG <3 [Wonderwice]

16. Dislikes bloommusa99 disliked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay W.i.t.c.h. is winning (for now) I know Winx would win in the end because it is more shown around the world! I must admit W.i.t.c.h. has a horrible character designs but it is more interesting to watch because winx is just too perdictable...
    =^_^=

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

18. Dislikes bloommusa99 disliked this post
    Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 11:23 PM
    Threads

Witch....The offical Comic has the best characters, nice artwork and not an overboard plot.

The animated series however is a disgrace.

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

20. Dislikes bloommusa99 disliked this post
    Member youknowwho is infamous around these parts youknowwho is infamous around these parts youknowwho's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 04:58 PM
    Threads

W.I.T.C.H is better than Winx
    I really wish I knew where I want to be right now...

22. Dislikes bloommusa99 disliked this post
    Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

Ahhhh...>_>...I shouldnt be posting in a thread like this since it will hamper my reputation but I'l say that:
    .W.I.T.C.H.: The characters personalities dont match with their age since their personality makes them seem 20 or older but they are between 13 to 15....
    Winx Club: uhh....foolish little girls dressing up in light colored funny christmas costumes and running around destroying non-monster like monsters..-_-..

Right......My opinion is that they are BOTH bad....

The end

24. Dislikes bloommusa99 disliked this post
    Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

If I had to watch either of these shows. Which I don't want to, but if I had to, I'd probably watch W.I.T.C.H. I hate them both though.

26. Dislikes bloommusa99 disliked this post
    *in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by idoll famine
    I think both are terrible. They lack plot line, creativity and talent. o_o;
    Agreed. And I hate the art direction of both shows. However, I have watched "Winx Club" five times (instead of the two times that I've watched W.I.T.C.H), so...I guess that Winx crap wins. Hooray, horribly-executed cartoon shows!

Member Cure_Violet is on a distinguished road Cure_Violet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2007 06:31 PM
    Threads

I like W.i.t.c.h better than Winx! I HATE Winx! But, believe it or not...

I have the first DVD for Winx!! Dang it! And i asked for the fourth DVD for Christmas, and Christmas is tomorrow!! WHAT WAS I THINKING???

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

I don't really care for either, but I prefer W.I.T.C.H.

WITCH started out as a book series...WINX didn't....

WITCH has a better theme song.

WITCH is better than WINX for a lot of reasons.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 12:53 PM
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

both are horrible excuses for entertainment, if i watched either show they only time i would pay attention is the commercials and the ending credits(because thats when they say wats show is coming on after that one...)

*Kitsune Paradox*

Ja!
    Foxy

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

Senior Member harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2012 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_Burossamu View Post
    *sigh* Oy vey...I'd say W.I.T.C.H. Not only is it a good show, none of the girls are deforned with stomachs 5 inches wide and hips that have a circumference of a yard. WINX...The timing of speaking isn't even right. Witch is about actual teenage girls carrying on normal lives, and though it is like Sailor Moon, it's not a ripoff of it. *cough*Bloom being the stupif Sparks Princess....*cough*
    I agree, W.I.T.C.H is better.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

I have no intention to hurt feelings here, but I hate them both, and would prefer to watch the Discovery chanel or Animal planet.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I've whatched both, behold my loserdom, and WITCH is far better. They both have pretty good plots but WITCH has better animation and characters. The Winx Club characters are all so flat, both visually and emotionally. Not to mention that Winx is just so unrealistically girly, it's not feminine it's inhuman.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Closed Thread

Thread Information