AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silent hill 2 Nurse mask progress

Junior Member Swimmingbird243 is on a distinguished road Swimmingbird243's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2013 05:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Silent hill 2 Nurse mask progress

I've been working a plaster mask that covers my whole head. My first mask (well technically it was my second but that aside..) only covers half of my head. Idk..always kinda bugged me for some stupid reason i guess. I really enjoyed the ease of putting the mask on and taking it off. It's pretty nice. I was going to use latex but i have no experience with that (no space or materials otherwise i totally would..). The only flaw i have with latex other than the experience issue, is that you can't really take it off. If i want to eat/talk i'd have to remove it all. I just didn't want that hassle. I ended up creating this mask from plaster that completely covers my head. It comes off and on quite easily and it's light as heck. I can see/breathe just fine. The weird looking face part is actually the BACK of the mask. like so : http://wingeddeath243.deviantart.com...94233#/d5fva8i
    The otehr mask pictured here, the lighter colored one, is my first mask. I love it and will still wear it but i wanted to see if i could push myself a little further.
    The third picture is actually the front of the mask compared to my old one. I've spent alot of time with it and it's paid off pretty well i think. When people come up behind me, they'll see that "Face". My roomate's pretty excited for me to wear this..i just need to make a hat for it. I spray these with a few coats of matte spray paint so i dont have any issues with breathing in plaster dust. Feel free to let me know what you guys think.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sh2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	602.9 KB
ID:	72794Click image for larger version

Name:	sh6.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	572.8 KB
ID:	72795

Click image for larger version

Name:	sh7.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	586.3 KB
ID:	72796Click image for larger version

Name:	sh4.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	643.0 KB
ID:	72797
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sh5.jpg‎
Views:	70
Size:	683.1 KB
ID:	72793  

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Silent hill 2 Nurse mask progress

Looks great! I'm a big Silent Hill fan and seeing this makes my inner fanboy squeeeee, and pee his pants, with joy.

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Junior Member Swimmingbird243 is on a distinguished road Swimmingbird243's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwaltz View Post
    Looks great! I'm a big Silent Hill fan and seeing this makes my inner fanboy squeeeee, and pee his pants, with joy.
    lol Ty and i'm glad you're happy xD Better clean up that mess though!

Senior Member Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon has a reputation beyond repute Jeroen Mathon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Baka Radioactive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2013 02:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: jeroenmathonmac

Impressive @Swimmingbird243

Senior Member ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy has much to be proud of ms.Purdy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 03:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DUDE IT LOOKS FRIGGN AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    SILENT HILL IS EPIC *-*
    you should do one of Pyramid Head
    i always feel iike somebodys watching me

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks guys and pyramid head? I could but i honestly havent had anyone ask me to make them one. I, myself, couldn't really do one since i'd probably have to do a female version of pyramid head which could be fun. Maybe later though. In the process finishing up my female Spike spiegel outfit. I'd also like to do Mabel from Gravity falls and Red, the chick from RWBY (creators of red vs. blue's new series).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information