AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taka-san's Art Updates

Senior Member Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Orange Dango Mouse
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2011 04:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Taka-san's Art Updates

My album here on FA: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?albumid=2060

Please let me know what you guys think!!
    Always looking for ways to improve!!

(To any Mod: I do not only want to be posting Fullmetal Alchemist fan art, so I will not be posting in http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...028-FMA-Fanart so delete/close or whatever you guys decide to do. ;P I am going to use this thread as my means of updating my fan art. Thanks!)

Update: Linkin Park/Chester Bennington fan art!

- Anime Chester portrait: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=43958

This next one can be for the fangirls, haha. Practicing tattoos.
    - Anime Chester tattoos / full: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=44069
    - Anime Chester tattoos / close up: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=44070

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Default Re: Taka-san's Art Updates

I checked your stuff out and you're good.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Senior Member Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo 22 View Post
    I checked your stuff out and you're good.
    xD thanks! I have been trying to practice drawing anime, converting real people into anime mostly

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Wow, that's seriously impressive. Maybe you could do one of the entire band? Chazz, Mike, BBB, Bourdie, Phi-Phi, and Mr. Hahn. That'd be awesome.

5. Likes Xangsong liked this post
    Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi-Akira View Post
    xD thanks! I have been trying to practice drawing anime, converting real people into anime mostly
    well keep going at it, and try to pick ups some anatomy book to help yourself out. Not just the anime ones but the traditional books as well. You'll find different techniques for drawing which can help you. Even if you just download some, it really helps.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you paint the pictures by heart or do you have a pictures next to the one's that you are doing that works as a reference?

You are good, there it no doubts about that. Im just sitting and wondering about the picture of Roy. I don't really know why but somethings just feels "wrong" with it. I think its maybe the shoulders - that they are to small and to pushed near his face. I would like to see them further away from the head, but maybe it's just the angle that makes it looks like that? Or I don't know.. I just think it looks little off. :3

But I don't really know what to give ideas about either then that. Maybe that Chester looks to "smooth" (thinking about the 3rd pic). I would have loved if you had gone a little more wild and drawing him more roughly. Like not that all the drawing "lines are soft and smooth" but that they would have been more "hard". Like the lines would have been more straight. Do you understand?

On the 4th picture, the one where Chester? is sitting down with a hand near his head you need to work more with his eyes. The left eye looks to small. Etiher then that I would like to see more shadowing on the pants and on the hands. The hand looks wrong. The part that showes apart from the fingers (the part under it) is to big for that angle.

That is all the tips I can come up with at the moment.
    Keep updating and keep up the good work!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys
    Yeah I look at photos. Usually many photos. Always more than one though, one is never enough.

Thank you very much for the advice. I do agree; the only one of my anime style drawings that I really like so far is the portrait one of Chester (the first link in my post). And I have been trying to practice drawing hands so I know I need work on that. My problem is that I have very little drawing in anime style or any cartoon style really. I always strictly drew realistic portraits of photographs of people. Nothing below the shoulders. So I can draw realistic pictures no problem, but my anime needs work. Exactly why I want others opinions. Thanks very much SuXrys!

Maybe I will post some of my older portraits I have done... Will update this post if I do.

Junior Member geotecnia is on a distinguished road geotecnia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:26 AM
    Threads

wow...I love tattoos .. even if I knew how to draw ...You are very good!

10. Likes Xangsong liked this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uploaded some older artwork.
    Very sorry for the poor image quality.
    Pictures took from my phone.
    ...So grainy...
    (-_-')

Gackt 1: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=45407

Gackt 2:

Ruki from the GazettE:

Miyavi 1: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=45404

Miyavi 2:

Miyavi 3:

Marilyn Manson: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=45401

Alucard: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=45400

Chibi L: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=45399

An old character of mine: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=45398

A different old character of mine: http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?...chmentid=45396

Again, I apologize for the bad quality. No scanner and no computer. I have to work with just my phone. It sucks. Almost as much a I do.

Fellow Linkin Park fans, join the LP group! ~Here

Senior Member Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads

So here is my reaction to you art. . .
    *clicks thread* I wonder what this is. . .o.o
    *looks at first post and clicks a link then continues scrolling*
    "OMG it is Gackt!" "And Ruki!~" "Dude it's Miyavi!~<3 " 8DDD
    *Completes fangirling*
    It was embarrassing. . . ^^;

Anyways, your art is amazing. I am extremely jealous due to the fact I have zero talent when it come to drawing realistically. Keep up the good work!
    I would like to apologize ahead of time for my poor English. I'm sorry u.u;

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma no Hana View Post
    So here is my reaction to you art. . .
    *clicks thread* I wonder what this is. . .o.o
    *looks at first post and clicks a link then continues scrolling*
    "OMG it is Gackt!" "And Ruki!~" "Dude it's Miyavi!~<3 " 8DDD
    *Completes fangirling*
    It was embarrassing. . . ^^;

Anyways, your art is amazing. I am extremely jealous due to the fact I have zero talent when it come to drawing realistically. Keep up the good work!
    Haha thanks.
    We all have fangirl episodes every now and then, right? Lol
    And I wish I could draw cartoon or anime people and not realistically.

Fellow Linkin Park fans, join the LP group! ~Here

Senior Member Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMasque View Post
    Haha thanks.
    We all have fangirl episodes every now and then, right? Lol
    And I wish I could draw cartoon or anime people and not realistically.
    The way I learned to draw anime style Was by taking pictures and trying to re draw them o3o.
    I would like to apologize ahead of time for my poor English. I'm sorry u.u;

Member Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin has a brilliant future Shikshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2011 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're artwork is seriously good! But I'm the total opposite, I'm never good at realistic drawings of people >.< I never seem to get it right and always end up not liking how it turns out.
    I think your drawing of Ruki has to be my favourite it stands out the most to me and the detail on the hair is amazing, followed closely by Chibi L who is just too cute!
    Keep up the great work!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information