AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 197 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

To her amazement, seeing them recover at an extraordinary rate, Royo was mind boggled. Natural regeneration was one thing but from pale eerie skin to healthy as never been ill, blurred version to crystal clear. Upon top of all the regen, to which left her baffle in awe, talk of "Mana" confused her. Mana? As in the video games? Couldn't be real but to much to her disbelief, after the joining of hands and channeling of energy, she did... well feel different.

So she had some form of energy to which she could heal other. Interesting. Though it seemed like no one needed a healing touch, a shame really. A new found ability, so she thought, and no one else to use it on. Perhaps regen on herself would do something but alas she wasn't in dire need of healing, a few scratches and bruises. Nothing of significance. She gave a hefty sigh. It was a little saddening. Royo looked towards Miss Hallow in her attempts to keep everyone on the boat. Getting wet isn't that bad. Quite refreshing. Staying on the boat seemed futile, considering help from above isn't too far away. Yet she had an urge to go save them well help them out at least.

Swimming over and trying to steady the boat didn't seem like a good idea. She would be helping them into the water instead of keeping dry and above.Then it hit her, could of been waves flicking water at the back of her, what if she could apply this new found energy somewhere else, somewhere were standing on water is possible or close to it. Sounds ridiculous but given this wonderland of an island and impressive show of regen. Royo was willing to go out on a limb. Taking a deep breath, closing her eyes and focus. Focusing on creating small air pockets. Not entirely what she was feeling, felt odd to say the least, but it lead to the junction of is it working or not? focusing around one hand placed on the water's surface. Her arm felt as she was pushing against soft earth.

With the other hand firmly against the surface, Royo lifted herself up. It couldn't been hidden, she was shocked. Lifting herself out of the water? Never have the thought occurred and to her surprise, the firm placed hands became deep in water and her face smacked against it. 'What a blunder.' She mummered in the depths. Perhaps this was a sign? Not to defy water?

This small blunder wasn't going to stop her, say one for Royo she doesn't give up easily. Once again she tried, this time with more success. Up and out though not as impressive as one would've seen, a woman crawling across the surface, hands and knees just very little contact on the water. Occasionally a hand, a knee or two would sink, focusing to stay above was taxing on the mind along with body. With practice she would be running across water like earth. But for now, crawling on all fours would do. 'Cripple guy, David, Grunt best head towards the boat. Wouldn't a rogue wave carrying you guys away.' she grunted at them under her deep breaths..

OOC: Hope this is reasonable and sound.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Enýuacca @Esiphas

As Royo looks back she realizes David and the others are just staring at her, and probably not for the usual reasons. This is punctuated by the sound of one of the rescue divers flopping into the water. Royo isn't sure, but she's seen them on TV and she's pretty sure they usually go in with a clean feet first entry.

Looking around for a moment Royo would see that there are another two choppers in the area. She can't hear them with the one being so close that it's starting to push away the water underneath itself a little ways away. One of the new ones is a military helicopter, the other one looks to be a news chopper.

David eventually speaks. "Royo, what are you doing? I mean how are you doing...? I mean that..."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-08-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After sometime Azrael found himself once again carrying a sleeping Chloe. Her soft breathe bathed against the middle of his shoulder blades. Each heartbeat vibrating into his core. His senses, and even his mind geared only on her safety. So for the fifth, no sixth time in only thirty minutes the Tiger stared up to the clouds, and then to the damp ground floor. So onward they created to the Northern most part of the island. A wide circle yet hoping far from the unknown below. He wondered if any others were still on the hunt of survival? How many. and how close were they to salvation? Was there a way off the island, once filled with happiness and retreat, now ravaged and harbinger of....the unknown. An empty void, memories and bodies confusing of logic. Minds slowly wasted away under suffocating pressure. What was this and how could they stop it, or at least survive it? Such thoughts didn't seem possible in a creature of such kind. He hated the feeling of being speechless, without words and the ability to express turn concern. What fate could be crueler?

So he walked on....

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Even to her Royo didn't quite grasp to what she was doing or how she was doing it. Obviously she knew enough to be able to do it. 'Running on water with style, what else does it look like?' as for "how", well she knew David was aware of this island's paranormal activities but to put this in to words. She remained silent as she was lost for words. Easily could of thought of a witty line, a lie or told him that she has Mana and able to channel it, ether one but she wouldn't believe it, didn't quite make sense. Royo made it to the boat clenching her arms around it to keep it balanced.This feels stupid, it is stupid, I look it. The sights of more helicopters showed great signs of relief as she looked up. One for getting out of here, another for safety and the other for fame. She grinned for a moment, for the stardom, for the potential media coverage, for finally getting away from this island. Though the pounding vibrations of the helicopter above was getting at her, a slight headache.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Enýuacca @Esiphas and @Narona

As Royo "stands" holding the boat she seems to be getting the "hang" of manipulating her mana and the water. Miss Hallow and the kids are staring at her.

The kitty seems relatively unimpressed.

David seems to be doing much better, and while the others are mostly bobbing around he's swimming towards Royo.

Behind him is another swimmer, the guy whose name she doesn't even know that she put that Celox powder into back in the caves. He was pretty messed up, but like the others he seems to have healed up. He's some distance away though.

As David gets close he says. "Do you think everything will be all right? There are like four military guys swimming towards us with guns. I mean. Is that cool? Are they going to lock us up and do, like, experiments or something. I mean maybe we don't have much of a choice either way. "

Despite what he's saying, Royo realizes that she could probably get around the military guys pretty easy and maybe get into the news chopper.

---------------------------------------------

@Hollow Ichigo and @Ωmega

OOC: Normally Spirit Guardians can talk. They are actually animals, they just look like them. That said, Azrael might not have realized that yet. Typically they also retain their memories of life, much more than other dead. They're special that way, with the trick being they're bound to someone.

I haven't gotten replies from those people I thought might want to pair with you yet, so maybe lets keep rolling. In principle someone could still jump in a few posts from now.

IC:

Azrael goes though forest, and then more forest.

And then simply runs out of island. Though not quite yet. He's on the edge of the woods, there might be some ways to get closer to the beach under cover, but straight ahead goes out into scrubland.

Down below he's seeing the small boat harbor. Speedboats, sailboats, kiteboards, and surfboards bobbing at piers or floating loose in the water. With his enhanced senses Azrael can smell that some people died around here. Though maybe not a great many.

By the entrances to the docks are some of the ghostly native warriors that were the first supernatural things he saw way back at that delightful party and the mansion with Chloe. They seem to be standing guard, mostly looking out toward the road leading to the harbor, holding their marlin bill spears and with their shark toothed swords and clubs at their sides.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A problem

More warriors it seemed. Locking the harbor down with spears and clubs in hand. A disadvantage it would seem. Still they had not noticed them, nor was he looking to gain their attention. They would ago around toward the far end of the beach and then make their way to a white, red, and blue speedboat bobbing in the waters below. It would take a nice while but the main road toward the narbor was out of the question. They watched it with ruthless eyes, even the smell of iron echoed through the area. How many people lost their live in a attempt to flee the island? He would make sure they weren't one of them, or at least him.

Turning around the white tiger slowly made his way back into the forest leading away from the Warriors. Keeping his steps reserved and quiet, masking their presence under the cover of dark. Being a cat had it's advantages.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Ellxeeva- View Post
    "Thick vines. Big as my thumb. Good enough?"

"Show me," Jillia replied. She stood up, after trying to arrange the logs she managed to find, on the partially done raft.

"Some more vines and a little fixing and we're ready to sail," she said, following Tim.
    "That's great." Tim's smile strained. Did he really want to cross the ocean? He looked at his hands, and he could see the waves through his palms, the beach through his fingers.

This was not normal. This is not human.

I was supposed to have already gone. I should already have let go.

"I can't do this, Jillia." It was as if the wind stopped, "I can't."

He laid his hand on hers, in the way he would for his daughter, "I'm selfish. I should have died, I should have crossed over. I just couldn't let go. I couldn't protect my family. But making you do this is so much worse. See, Jillia? If I made you do all this, you'll be devoured by whatever is left of the people on that ship. I'm being unfair. I should have left you in peace."

Tim raised his head towards the sky, and yelled at no one in particular, "HEAR THAT? Heard what I said? Come on, take me! Before I change my mind! Hurry up!"

Nothing spectacular happened. No shining door made of light, no ancient song, even the air was still. Tim was just quietly fading away. Now, more and more, as some invisible force was finally taking him, as if it had always been there, waiting until he was ready.

"There we go." He smiled, satisfied yet sad, and turned to Jillia, "Now, what do you want? Anything. I'll give you anything, if I can."
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 07-13-2013 at 02:17 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hollow Ichigo

OOC: Sorry for the delay

IC:
    Azrael moves quietly as close as he can with enough cover, coming around to the side by the beach. Now that he's closer he can start to perceive more. In the regular flashes of lightning Azrael thinks he can see splotches of blood here and there. Some on boats out in the water. He can certainly smell blood. Actually he can spot one speedboat bobbing a little ways out in the water with a dead man in it. He's still animated, but damaged enough that he either can't get out of the pilots seat and into the water, or the undead fellow doesn't want to get into the water.

The native warriors are arranged in a phalanx facing the road, but they are still looking around along the beaches, and sometimes even out into the water. Maybe they're confident that they're fast enough to get out of position and reach anybody coming along the beach.

Azrael is faster than people though. Maybe he'd be able to blow by them, but Chloe isn't so fast.

OOC:

How do you feel about RPing Chloe? This might be a good time for her to wake up. Her common sense and memory would coming in handy for raising the question of making sure any boat you go for is gassed up and you have a key. There is a rental shack that presumably has bunches of keys, otherwise it isn't so clear as most owners take their key's with them. Sailboats and little pull motor boats often don't have anything a key would even work on so you could take one of those so long as the motor has gas. But a better boat would be nice if you're trying to shoot though the periodic gaps to safety in the hurricane.

Also Chloe has hands. Usefull with boats.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname cringes as Shishe landed and heard a few audible cracks. "You'll be okay...don't worry" she whispers softly while picking up Shishe easily.

<You need a canoe or a raft!> Kaname's head perked up, "we need a canoe? Got it." She was always very crafty, although she hasn't made anything as big as a canoe before, it's worth a shot. "Jimmy, I'll need your help with some stray wood and a tree down there. Time to run for it."

She flies down to where Kayl instructed, keeping hold of Shishe securely all the way down. Once there she picks up a few strong branches and carves them to look sort of like a paddle. Her and Jimmy work diligently on the trunk of a tree to turn it into something they can ride on the water with, hopefully. "What do you think...?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(EDIT: alright, I see what I'd missed. Here we go!)

Once Jennifer and Shishe were out of the house, Jimmy led the way out of the city, leaping from house to house while carrying Jane and letting Kaname guard them. Eventually they made it to the coast where Kayl wanted them to go. He set down the injured girl. "You're gonna be okay, just hang in there, okay Jane?"

Turning to Kaname, he set about helping her fashion the canoe they'd need to get off the island, casting wary glances up at the sky and the forming storm. "We're cutting this awfully close."

Giving the carved tree trunk a critical look, the runner nodded. "Looks good enough. Might be a bit of a tight fit for all of us, but as long as it floats I don't care."
    Last edited by JimmyTheCannon; 07-16-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

OOC: I didn't know that I'd ever get to start a post off with those mentions again. I'm glad I can

IC:

It takes a little while to get out of the city without a fight, but it's almost starting to feel easy for Jimmy to evade the dead, so long as he doesn't run into something exceptionally fast out here. He does guide Kaname away from some freaky looking skeletal things shrouded in sort of a green glow.

Whatever they are, they're fast enough to maybe catch most people, but not Jimmy and Kaname is no slouch, with Nanalie lending her strength and endurance from the inside. Jennifer manages pretty well without any help, mostly because the dead tend to ignore her ghostly form, and she can run through most things that get in her way.

The group met up with Kayl near some trees as Kaname gets to work on the boat and Sheshi starts twisting and popping a bit as he bones and sinews snap into place and lock.

Kayl appears quite agitated. He's "materialized" and isn't see through at all. His eyes look maybe a little different, and he looks like he might be splattered with something, maybe blood. Though he doesn't appear wounded.

He's pacing back and forth. Then he thinks <Ugh. This will take to long, and I don't know that paddling will be enough. But we don't have time to make a proper Canoe. Ah! Jimmy! That town seemed to be full of all manner of possessions. Do you think you could find something to use as a sail? Maybe a pole. Perhaps an outrider or something to help with hallowing out the Canoe? Perhaps I can help Kaname work faster. Jennifer, could you keep an eye out for any company?>

OOC:

Since this is near the end I'd let you pool some of your remaining resources in order to get Kaname's sword "Kuretsu" to be enhanced through Kaname's mana to chop a whole lot better (a generally nifty trick as well). You don't have to take that option. It's just something Kayl could get her to do in a short bit of time.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: The mana trick does seem like it would be helpful, let's do that.

"Kayl, is something the matter?" She asks with a surprised expression, seeing the blood on his now solid looking form. Though she's worried, she doesn't waste time carving the canoe with Jimmy. "We need a sail? I've got an under shirt so if we use this one it should suffice for one, right Kayl?"

The storm overhead looks very eerie, but they are determined to make it. "We can do this, no problem." Kaname states while fastening the shirt on a long branch.
    "Everyone ready?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

Kayl scrunches up his face and thinks a bit then thinks <I'm fine. Except that I wsan't able to generate enough mana fast enough to be able to chage the tide of things here. Their mojo is just too strong. That's why we need to get out of here. I think I can help with our escape though. >

Looking at her outer garment he thinks <Well, maybe we could do with that, I was hoping for something rather larger. But first lets get this canoe carved out properly. If we don't carve out the wood it'll be to heavy with us on it and this will be a very short and wet trip. Some other floating stuff or outriggers would be nice.> Kayl then puts his hands on Kaname's shoulders from behind. <Keep working on the canoe, I'll try and direct and weave your mana into your sword. >

For her part in all of this Jane just moans. But at least that means she's still alive and breathing.

OOC:
    I guess Jimmy could post next or Kaname could post again. After a few whacks Kaname will find that she can sort of "feel" her sword in a weird way. It may start to glow a little at her discretion. But it will start slicing and sort of exploding the wood out of there as she strikes.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

"Now, what do you want? Anything. I'll give you anything, if I can."

Those were the words spoken by Tim, as he was slowly vanishing into thin air. Jillia tried to reach out for him but stopped herself before she could. For some reason she understood what was happening and that there's nothing she could do but watch him disappear.

The truth is, she doesn't know what she wants. At this very moment she couldn't think of anything else but the man in front of her that has gone through a lot of pain understanding what he is, what he's become, and pain searching for his family.

Jillia knew that Tim will be in a safe place, but she still felt sorry for him. Here in front of her is a spirit who wanted nothing but to be reunited with his family and yet forced himself to move on because he was worried about her and what could happen if they continued their search.

Her eyes full of sympathy and hope, Jillia uttered these words:

"I don't want anything. I just... I'm going to look for your family and... All I want is for you to watch over me... wherever you will be."
    Last edited by Ellxeeva; 07-19-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

While he didn't particularly fancy the idea of going back into town, Jimmy knew that he was fast and mobile enough to outrun most of what the island could throw at him. Given his own doubts about the canoe, he nodded slowly. "Probably a good idea, Kayl. I'll see if I can find something we can use. At least a sheet and a pole of some sort for a sail." Stretching in preparation for the run back into town, he glanced over at Kaname. "Keep working on the canoe, I'll be back as quickly as I can." He flashed her a reassuring smile before taking off towards the town.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

As he takes off Jimmy seems to be moving even faster than before, or maybe it's just that this is the first time he's really be able to move without carrying or worrying about anyone else. Jimmy thinks maybe both. (OOC: I'm presuming all of Jimmy's mana is working on the tattoo) It's four miles to town, most of it uphill, but Jimmy is there in what he thinks might only be five minutes or so, occasionally passing some surprised undead.

Town is a bit more worrysome. Jimmy knows he can't move faster than a bullet, and if he goes indoors to get something, than something might actually be able to get him.

(OOC: Since Kaname is doing the mana things she's probably able to work quite fast down there, probably actually being able to fashion an outrigger that Kayl wanted and a notable mast. Kayl will probably be saying to hurry, mostly wanting something that could serve as good quality rope/twine and a large sail. There is a hardware store, and it would also have those ratchet tie downs, nail guns, and other options Kayl wouldn't even know to ask about, and most houses have a host of sheets and whatnot. I think I'll let you RP that, you've got karma left )

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

'I think four military guys swimming at us with guns is pretty cool, don't you?' giving of a small smirk while fixed on the four. Though David did raise a valid point. Military with guns heading towards them, who wouldn't be concerned. Perhaps its protocol to be armed when rescuing survivors, mean what could possible attack them this far out from the shoreline? Royo didn't like this. Not one bit. Even more so when they can, more or less, clearly see that she is standing on water. Though trying not to give any reason to provoke them, she remain still and calm yet her chest felt heavy. A bad feeling perhaps? Who knows. Are we truly rescued? To be saved, poke and prod? To become lab rats? Royo squinted her eyes towards the media helicopter. If she could make it to them, would they be safe? She would without a doubt but everyone else? She frowned, bit her lower lip and clenched her hands on the boat. 'David, keep calm and if anything happens scream, I'll come running' she whispered at David before she took a firm grip of the water's surface and sprinted. Her eyes fixed on whats below, couldn't let one of these military goons grab her or take aim if they even did. Her primary focus was the media helicopter. Safer? Perhaps, well, more safer than military goons.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Enýuacca

David's eyes get wide as Royo takes off across the water. Everybody seems to be in something of shock, being scantilly clad probably doesn't improve things on that front.

Except perhaps for the man from the cave that Royo used the Celox on who had been swimming after David. He shifts to treading water as Royo sort of gets near, looks perhaps a little guilty but otherwise fully healthy after the hand holding thing. He simply says "Thanks" as Royo shoots by.

The military doesn't seem to know what to make of Royo. David is yelling not to shoot her she's a good person and they could use help over there, there are kids they rescued and the one nearly drowned.

As Royo gets closer to the News copter she sees that there seems to be some disagreement about what to do. The chopper is over twenty feet off the ground. The news guy seems to want them to go down. The pilots seems to want to get away or at least not go lower. The cameraman is just filming away.

OOC: You can get close enough to sort of yell to that chopper. Or I guess if you wanted to use more mana for something other than healing you could maybe do a classic ninja jump to get right up there. Your call.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ellxavier and @Solsaiden Hel

Tim looked like he might be able to say something else, but instead he just, silently, wasn't there anymore.

For a time Jillia found herself alone on the beach, with just the sound of the wind and the waves crashing on shore, curved in from their parrallel paths further out to perpendicular ones once they come into contact with the underwater land.

However after a few moment Jillia gets a strange sort of feeling, like something is settling onto her.

Into her?

She isn't sure what it is? Could it be Tim? All Jillia knows for sure is that she feels a little different. After a few moments she gets the feeling of gaining a new sense. Gradually she discusovers that she can feel the presence of others, living and dead. She even has a rough feeling of where they are, even out of sight.

Hidden from her view by the cliffs and trees ahead of her, Jillia can "feel" the presence of many people, dead and alive, very close together. That must be the ship. She has the feeling that Tim's family is there, but it's hard to tell much of anything else at this distance.

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    As he takes off Jimmy seems to be moving even faster than before, or maybe it's just that this is the first time he's really be able to move without carrying or worrying about anyone else. Jimmy thinks maybe both. (OOC: I'm presuming all of Jimmy's mana is working on the tattoo) It's four miles to town, most of it uphill, but Jimmy is there in what he thinks might only be five minutes or so, occasionally passing some surprised undead.

Town is a bit more worrysome. Jimmy knows he can't move faster than a bullet, and if he goes indoors to get something, than something might actually be able to get him.

(OOC: Since Kaname is doing the mana things she's probably able to work quite fast down there, probably actually being able to fashion an outrigger that Kayl wanted and a notable mast. Kayl will probably be saying to hurry, mostly wanting something that could serve as good quality rope/twine and a large sail. There is a hardware store, and it would also have those ratchet tie downs, nail guns, and other options Kayl wouldn't even know to ask about, and most houses have a host of sheets and whatnot. I think I'll let you RP that, you've got karma left )
    Quickly coming upon the outskirts of the town, Jimmy scrambled up the side of a building to take to the rooftops and minimize his chances of being spotted. There were plenty of houses, but he was certain he'd seen a hardware store somewhere, and he moved from roof to roof with easy leaps until he found it. The store was broken into, of course, but there should be something useful remaining.

Dropping down from the roof into an alley, the runner crouched there for a moment, watching some of the undead move past. The moment he had a second or two where he wouldn't be observed, Jimmy darted out into the open and into the building, moving into the shadows and beginning his search. He was sure he'd find rope, maybe a light tarp for a sail, maybe even a long section of pipe to use as a mast - any more than that and he'd have serious trouble getting it back to Kaname, though.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

As Jimmy gets into the hardware store, he can see that a lot of fighting has happened here. There is blood all over and smashed twitching bodies lay around. If Jimmy wanted a chainsaw or ax or something he'd be hard pressed.

However it seems tarps have not been popular items this zombie apocalypse and their pile hasn't been bothered at all. There isn't a lot of piping immediately visible, but there are long dowels that are round and those that are square, both meant to be cut to the desired length from their initial 16 foot lengths. There are a variety of shorter ones from customers that have already cut off some length.

Similarly tie downs, rope, and wire look plenty availible, though the place is low on chains. Looks like all the candy was taken though.

Even though the inside of the store was empty Jimmy hears some commotion outside, he's probably about to have company...

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo took a brief moment to gauge the distance of the new helicopter. Yelling perhaps wouldn't be the best idea, a pointless idea at that. With the vibrations of the blades spinning it would be difficult to raise her voice to get heard, difficult indeed. In such a haste Royo didn't even to stop to consider the consequence of her next action. Channeling her mana she leaped from the water's floor, in mid flight she'd completely regretted this hasten reaction. Oh... She came ever so closer to the rotating blades. Does it end here? Despite her fear of sliced by rotating blades, Royo gracefully landed on the side of the helicopter. Everyone board may have seemed surprised but none as much Royo was, she was certain those blades would of been the end of her. Taking a hard long look at everyone on board. 'Get this helicopter over there!' she snapped at them pilot whilst pointing at the others. She was in no mood to argue but what could she do? Force the pilot if word alone couldn't sway him? That would only lead from them all to fall into the drink.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Enýuacca

After Royo lands the helicopter starts flying weird as the pilot has a startle response, and then starts yelling in spanish. Royo thinks he might be calling on saints.

The pudgy cameraman, however, is like an emotionless rock, keeping the camera locked and steady on Royo, stabilizing it as the Helicopter bucks.

After a few moments of slack jawed surprise the woman with the mike seems to snap back to reality, and slips into a "reporter voice" as if by instinct, matching her nice dress and and black hair done up high in a tight bun.

"What, why do you want us to fly over there? We're just a news helicopter! What are you? What happened? "

After a glance at Royo's weapons, and with a hint of worry in her voice she adds "This is Hawaii News Now and you're live!"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-23-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname worked fast and accurately, her sword glowing as she makes carves into the wood. In no time just as Kayl said, she's finished. Now she's just waiting for Jimmy's return.
    "Should I go help him out Kayl? The faster we get this done, the better." She stands up but is stopped by Shishe who tugs on her sleeve, as if saying not to follow him. Looking in his eyes, she can see fear and worry.

"Something is happening over there isn't it?" She says with a blank expression.
    "Come if you want, but you're hurt so I suggest you stay here." Kaname whispers to her whining pet.

Leaping from the site, she runs as fast as she can, dodging the undead. As she gets closer and closer, she moves more stealthily to make sure no danger comes after her or she doesn't draw more things to Jimmy.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 07-29-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(No candy? Awww...)

Jimmy moved quickly through the store, grabbing a bundle of rope and rolling up a tarp. He slung the rope across his midsection, sticking the rolled-up tarp between his back and the rope to keep it secure. Giving the dowels a critical look, he selected one that was long enough to serve as a functioning mast but hopefully short enough to not be unwieldy, should he encounter trouble. Which it sounded like he was about to. Grabbing a few smaller items that he'd need for things like securing the sail to the mast and fastening the mast to the boat, he crouched down, working his way over to the exit as stealthily as possible. The dowel was held in both hands; while his first and best choice was running, he was prepared to knock something's head in to give himself running space if he needed to.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information