AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 197 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Quote Originally Posted by ai_frostbite View Post
    OOC: sorry! i couldnt get a computer to respond to this RPG =( i had a really bad virus on my computer.....is there any way i could join back in ?
    OOC: Sure. Pretty easily actually. Just go back to your last post, and from there read posts from Rogue, Machinehead, Ellxeevanity, and myself if they're addressed at your group. I don't think there are that many. Than you can just have your character show up struggling to get over the landslide the Ellxeevanity's character sent down at the dead, and say hi to everyone. It isn't that many posts, but if you need more help or a synopsis or something shoot me a PM.

-------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Avril4E View Post
    "I'm fine."- Responded DJ.
    She was a little mad at the kitten for scrathing her leg, so she put down Logan and stood on her feet.
    "Look after him." -She asked nicely Royo.
    After that she took a deep breath and rushed over to Kimi. She jumped all over her, pushing her on the ground and starting to pull her tail really hard!
    "Meowwwwwwwwww" -Kimi was screaming in great pain, but this didn't concerne DJ, since she thought the hard way is the only way, that people need to protect themselves if they wanted to survive in this world, since she practicly drow up on the streets she learned how to fight.
    The loud can screaming started annoying her so she grab Kimi's head with both her hands and gave her a bleeding headshot!
    OOC: Ummm. What's that with the headshot bit, are you trying to kill the thing? (Though I suppose Kimi isn't all that killable).

As an FYI grabbing ahold of someone elses character for things like a tail pulling is called "god modeing" and is usually frowned upon as it doesn't give the other person a chance to dodge or anything. However for just a tail pulling I think it'd be alright, especially since Kylesico started it with the leg scratches :P

Anyway don't get all nervous, I know you're new to RPing, and I think you'll do fine.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-23-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I look at the girl attacking Kimi I kinder felt sorry for the cat but I more concerned with the girl question popped into my head like who are you? where'd you come from? do you know the zombie on a personal level? None of these question seemed right to ask right now.

"Uh miss you might want to take it easy on the cat. By the way who are you?"
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Ill use alittle bit of juice to summon Kyle. It might also be a good time to show Kyle's presence to at least 1 person. If needed I will use Karma to have Kyle heal Kimi.)
    At this point Kimi lost control of Kyle. His head appeared infront of Kimi's face and glared at the girl. He glared directly into her eyes as he healed Kimi's wounds. "Try that again and you will regret it." He told her before returning to a recovered Kimi. She gave the girl a extremely agitated stare which looked almost exactly alike Kyle's before walking off into the forest to hunt some mice.
    ---------------------Hanta's veiw----------------------------------
    Hanta suddenly appeared on the mountain looking for that group. They were long gone as the fire was cold. He will have to continue elsewhere. "I will kill them if its the last thing I do."

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo watch the derange DJ attack Kimi. "Jeez can't you kids play nicely?" She did feel sorry for Kimi but what comes around, comes around. Giving a deep sigh. Tilting her head backwards, looking up to the sky. "...Do you have name or something like that?" tilting her back down and looking at DJ. "If not then can I call you Steve?"

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"DJ,sir."-responded to Dante.
    She then got a grip on herself,since she remembered her past being abused by street gangs. She felt sorry for Kimi and regreted what she did. But suprisingly she wasn't afraid of the spitit that was showing out of Kimi.
    "Sorry it won't happend again."-DJ appoligised to Kyle and smiled like nothing happend.
    She then remembered Logan asking if she could give him his arm, so she took it and placed it next to him. Wondering if he is alive, she acted like an airhead and knocked on his forehead, waiting to see his reactions.
    Last edited by Nesh; 04-23-2011 at 05:55 PM.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(Ah, sorry about that - I had just intended for the email to clarify what I'd already had him doing, after that discussion we had. My bad.)

Rolling through the fall and coming up easily to his feet after separating from Kaname, Jimmy reached down to help her up. "It's the least I could do - we need each other to get out of this alive." Eyeing the crippled monstrosity, he nodded. "Right. Kayl and the others went this way." He indicated the direction they'd gone, and hurried after. "By the time he reels that anchor back in, we'll be way out of range.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona , Gaz, and Tigris

OOC: OK, this is to get Narona into the game.

So, Narona is playing Naomi Malabert Washtuter, a 22 year old female who is 5'2", has redish brown hair, and a look to match any notorious hunter
    (And she might actually draw that up as a pic. Maybe put the picture up in your posts if you do that sometime.)

Narona was enjoying herself in the long and deep trails of Lanai preparing for Mouflon Sheep archery hunting season. It only lasts a week and tourists will be tromping all around scaring them every which way. So she's getting to know their paths and trails while enjoying the scenery and wildlife.

Fortunitly for her this meant she was away from it all when everything started going crazy. The first thing she noticed was the that island was suddenly surrounded by what seems like the eyewall of a hurricane, and dark clouds covered the sky, which ought to be clear in an actual hurricane. No sunlight is getting in, but there is very frequent lightning, much of it silent for some reason.

At first she ducked into a small cave nearby to ride out the storm. But after many hours had passed she looked out to see that the wall of wind, clouds, and lightning hadn't changed at all. There wasn't even any rain. Her cell phone wasn't getting any reception though.

To find out what was going on she made her way towards town. Noticing that it had lost power. Getting closer, she stopped and looked carefully at it and was shocked to see what looked like ghosts occasionally walking around ,and horribly wounded people moving around strangely.

She wasn't sure what to do, but then she heard the sound of a vehicle approaching. Looking inside there are two people who...well...they don't seem normal, but at least they seem lively and maybe friendly. Looking closer, is that a ghost with them?

The people in the jeep are Glass Skrekko, a 26 year old man who could use more description. :P Played by Tigris.

There is also Glaudio Tauren a 24 year old guy who is large, muscly and tanned. He has a swirling green tatoo on his right arm, short black hair, and very dark, almost black, eyes. He's played by -Gazkul- and looks like he'd been injured, as his arms and chest are covered in medicals wraps and bandages.

The ghost is a japanese looking lady, who seems to be, if anything, worried or scared.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sora_keras character.bmp
Views:	16
Size:	778.1 KB
ID:	41924

--------------------------------------------------------------

@jimmy and Kirako

The two of you move off. Having let go of the chain the beast crawls off to get something else. A few moments later it tries throwing the dead person it had hit while trying to kill Jimmy. Despite a couple spins over it's head this doesn't work anywhere as well as the anchor, and you're farther away.

The poor dead guy just gets hurled in your direction and, although it briefly looks excited while sailing closer to the two of you, it had it's spine broken earlier and bounces around and twists up when it falls short. Messy.

You can hear more dead coming from the direction Jimmy came from, but you get into the woods and, hopefully, that will prevent them from being able to follow you. After a while you hear Kayl's thoughts in your heads.

<Where did you guys get off to? I didn't see where you got off to. Just make your way towards the top of the mountain and hopefully I'll spot you on your way.>
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-24-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You heard that, right Jimmy? Let's go search for Kayl...or rather, let's go wander around up there so we can search for each other." Looking back, Kaname sees the dead that was flying through the air fall down with a sickening sound that makes her squint her eyes. Curse her ears for good hearing, she was thinking while running along with Jimmy who wasn't running ahead even though he could run faster than her. She thought that he was staying by her side to make sure none of the dead pop out for a surprise attack and render one of them almost defenseless. "We're better as a team, Jimmy. Alone I don't think we would last as long. Thank you for your help back there."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia eventually caught up with the group (after reading several pages of posts haha) There was someone new with that thing... How odd... We had to chase her too.. Hmm... Hasu stayed a bit back behind Royo and Dante.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Keeping pace with Kaname - not only because they were better off sticking together, but also because it allowed him to catch his breath a bit, recovering his strength slowly after the incredible stresses his body had gone through in such a short time - Jimmy grinned at Kaname. "That's the least I can do, Kaname - if you hadn't crippled that monstrosity, he would've flattened me eventually. I should be thanking *you*... and you're right."

The confident young man winked roguishly at the lovely young lady who could likely kick his backside in a heartbeat.

"We make a fantastic team."

Returning his attention to their surroundings, his gaze scanned the area, searching for Kayl and the others as they ran. "Kayl? Where are you guys?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

You make your way up the mountainside. Going in between clu,ps of trees. Eventually you hear thoughts in your head.

<Ah, there you are! Look to your left!>

Looking over you'd see Kayl standing on a large rock sticking out of the mountainside. One hand is waving in your direction, and the other is holding onto Jenny's upper arm.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, you from around here or just vacationing?" Ed suddenly asked, "Vacationing, and if I remember correctly you've asked me that for like a thousand times now." Alexandria feeling colder, hugged herself for comfort and before she realized it she had her head leaning over Ed's shoulder, "Don't get any ideas even if we die here."
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio peered out of the jeep window, he couldn't see many dead but to his amazement he saw a girl with reddish brown hair who seemed to be alive. Wrenching the flick knife out of the dashboard he opened the door and began to make his way cautiously towards her, keeping a wary eye around for any dead, gripping the hilt of his falchion as he moved in case of any trouble.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo managed to defeat the dead without taking that much damage. He heard one of the people scream and noticed that the dead were still moving even though they were cut into pieces.
    " I'll finish them off quickly." Saizo said finishing off the zombies, " You'll never hurt anyone again."
    He finished them off and sighed, he was glad that was over and done with. He noticed a woman near the area along with Nathan and Phoenix.
    " Nathan!!! I need you to check and see if the people I rescued need any medical attention!!!" Saizo yelled to Nathan, " I'll wait for you to come and check on them!!!"

He turned to look at the people he saved and smiled.
    " Are you two ok?" Saizo asked them as he walked over to them, " Everything will be fine as long you stick with us."

He brought his attention back to the mysterious woman that was near them and wondered who she was.
    " Who is that woman?" Saizo asked himself

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue , Machinehead, and Ellxeevantiy

The couple in swimsuits calm down a hair and the guy stutters out a response to Saizo.

"We're...I mean I'm. I mean this is Tiffany and I'm Chad. And what are those things, and why do you have a sword!? Wait. What is that thing? "

Over on the cliff Pheonix whaped Nathan on the back of the head. "Quit just staring at her and ask her to join us before some nasty thing attacks her from behind."

She cups her hands over her mouth and yells.

"HELLO LADY OVER THERE! IF YOU CAN GO DOWN TO THE BEACH AND WE'LL MEET YOU THERE!"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-28-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Rauxnaka™ View Post
    "Don't get any ideas even if we die here."
    "No problem" Ed replied moving away so Alexandria almost fell head first into the water. He was sick of it here in the cold. "There has to be a way out". Ed no longer cared if there were things above, he just didn't want to die of hypothermia.
    Moving back to the wall, Ed put out his hands. "Right, you climb onto my shoulders and I'll lift you up. Then you can pull me up, sound good?"
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    "No problem" Ed replied moving away so Alexandria almost fell head first into the water. He was sick of it here in the cold. "There has to be a way out". Ed no longer cared if there were things above, he just didn't want to die of hypothermia.
    Moving back to the wall, Ed put out his hands. "Right, you climb onto my shoulders and I'll lift you up. Then you can pull me up, sound good?"
    Stretching his legs down, Ed doesn't feel the bottom of the cistern. Though a number of the boards you broke on the cieling in order to fall in here are floating around. Obviously they aren't in the best of condition, but some are at least a good yard or so long.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ah, Kayl! Jenny! I'm glad to see you two are unharmed. But Kayl, is it necessary to hold onto Jenny like that?" Thinking for a moment, she realizes that Jenny might not be fully trustworthy yet, but who knows. We could just be being overly cautious. But in this mess? Anything can happen...

"So what do we do next?" Kaname turns and slowly looks around at her surroundings, "It looks about the same everywhere, and we've gone quite far from the house...so..." She pauses to think while looking straight ahead.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

Kayl pauses for a moment thinking, and then simply replies.

<You guys come over to me, you should be able to keep sight of me out here, and then we head for the top of the island. >

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan felt the hit to the back of his head but decided to ignore it as he heard Pheonix shouting. He turned to her and said "If you don't want her to get attacked i wouldn't think it a good idea to draw everything with ears in a 2 mile radius to our general location. Keeping that in mind we should get down to Saizo as soon as we can just in case they actually do need my help." Nathan looked around for a moment and started down the quickest route to his destination grabbing Pheonix's arm yet again. He kept on the lookout on the way to make sure that nothing actually was attracted by the noise of the confrontation. If he heard it he was sure that something else could have too.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Too tired to shout back, Jillia nodded and waved her hand as if to signal that she’s going down to the beach right now to meet them. She quickly moved away from the cliff and started walking in a fast pace, completely alert with her surroundings, hoping that nothing unwanted will surprise her on her way.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jimmy's brow furrowed as he stared at Kayl and Jenny. Something was nagging at him. Something he'd forgotten. He opened his mouth to ask Kaname if she noticed anything, and then his eyes widened as it hit him. "Wait! Where are Brenden and Jane? And... the cat? Weren't they with us?" His memory of recent events was somewhat foggy, after what had happened with Jenny.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Machine , Rogue, Ellxeevanity and AI

Phoenix looks at Nathan after his comment at opens her mouth as if to say something after he chided her. Pauses, seems to not be able to come up with anything, and instead just sort of glares at him before being drug along.

Winding around back towards the woods eventually the two groups meet near the gap to the beach and continue on together.

Quitly this time, Phoenix says to the new girl.

"Hi, I'm Phoenix, and this is Nathan. "

As the groups move over the landslide Jillia caused a hand bursts out of the ground near Jilllia and grabs onto her ankle.

However the rest of the body attached ot the hand seems entirely stuck in the fallen earth, though it's trying to struggle out.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan eventually runs into the woman that was on the cliff and while he was going to introduce himself is instead introduced by Pheonix. After being introduced he kept quiet until he was startled by an undead hand grabbing hold of the new woman. He then out of reflex gave a hard stomp onto the arm and took a step back in case it tried to grab onto him. He then waited to see what would happen next, still keeping his senses as alert as possible.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks at the ground in deep thought, "I...thought we all got out of the house together. But I haven't seen them since. What could have happened, I wonder?" Shivering at the thought, she comes close to Kayl but closer to Jenny, "Jenny, do you know anything abut the whereabouts of them? I mean...surely the cat would have told you something, right?"

Sincere worry set on her expression, "We were too quick to get away, that we forgot to notice if they were still with us? Or maybe..mm.." she trails off, listening to the sounds in the wind, as unpleasant as they were.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information