AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Woman burned alive to death by a man in a elevator

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Woman burned alive to death by a man in a elevator

According to The New York Times has a woman been set on fire when she was in an elevator somewhere in Brooklyn, New York. The man, wearing some kind of clothing, should have gone into the elevator where the woman was and started to spray her down with lighter fluid (or similar) to then set fire to her:

The man, who appeared to be in his 40s, first sprays the woman in the face, then douses her methodically from head to toe with what a city official said was an accelerant as she turned and cowered, raising her hands, the grocery bags hanging from her wrists.

Having cornered the woman in the elevator, the man struggles to light a barbecue lighter. He then ignites a Molotov cocktail — a wine or Champagne bottle filled with accelerant with a rag stuffed in its neck. He retreats and comes back again, spraying more liquid on his victim. And suddenly the silent video goes white with a conflagration in the small space: the woman, on fire.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/18/ny...ator.html?_r=1

New York City police arrested Jerome Isaac, 47, who they believed doused his former employer with gasoline before setting her on fire in the elevator of her Brooklyn, New York, apartment.
    Isaac is reportedly a disgruntled handyman who was angry over a $2,000 unpaid bill. He was charged this afternoon with first-degree murder and arson, hours after he turned himself in to police reeking of gasoline with the entire left-side of his face clearly singed by flames.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-New-York.html

Delores Gillespie, was on her way home from buying groceries when she stepped out of the elevator at 203 Underhill Ave. in Prospect Heights and into a carefully laid trap.

Minutes earlier, Gillespie’s attacker had glued shut the locks on the elderly woman’s fifth-floor apartment and doused the elevator door with accelerant, sources said.

When the elevator reached her floor about 4:15 p.m., she was met by the psycho clad in black and clutching a barbecue lighter, a wine bottle and a canister of combustible fluid resembling an exterminator’s kit.

He barged into the elevator and sprayed her with a mist of accelerant from point-blank range. Gillespie turned from her attacker, crouched down and threw her hands up to her face, grocery bags dangling from her arms.

The assailant cornered her and started spraying her methodically over her face and torso, police said.

Then, the madman, wearing white gloves and a dust mask on his head, lit a Molotov cocktail, waited for a few seconds and set his ex on fire with the wick.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ticle-1.993226

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

The man in question, Jerome Isacc, 47, have turned in himself to the police for the murder on the 73 year old woman. http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-questioned-death-woman-set-ablaze-elevator/story?id=15183434 - has a video
    Thank you Marvel_Phoenix for the link.

New updates
    http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-nyc-wo...180131954.html
    ty, marvel_phoenix

Thoughts about what happened?

Im currently sitting and tries to find more information about what happened. It's shocking really. The first news updates talked about him being a ex-boyfriend of some sort, but now the later ones are just saying that he was angry at her for an unpayed bill at 2000 dollar. It's insane what he did! Ex-boyfriend / unpayed bill - or not: a normal person don't go and do something like that!!! He properly must have some sort of disorder... (??). Anyway, this is purely insane. I hope he'll never be let out again.

I don't live in the states so if you have more information you can post the news updates here to share with us if you want.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 12-19-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Woman burned alive to death by a man in a elevator

It sounds like he's an angry pimp. He shouldn't have taken off the mask while standing in front of cameras.
    Last edited by Wio; 12-19-2011 at 12:15 AM.

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She was actually 73, and from the sound of it, may have been exhibiting signs of dementia.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-questio...ry?id=15183434
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marvel_phoenix View Post
    She was actually 73, and from the sound of it, may have been exhibiting signs of dementia.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-questio...ry?id=15183434
    Alright. Thank you for link - I'll put up it in the threadstart.
    Are they talking alot about this on the news?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Alright. Thank you for link - I'll put up it in the threadstart.
    Are they talking alot about this on the news?
    *shrug* It was on Yahoo's "Top news" bar until Kim Jong Il passed...
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

--> My AF album

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*shrug* It was on Yahoo's "Top news" bar until Kim Jong Il passed...

I don't use Yahoo. :3

Have they said anything more about why he did it? I read that he did it because of unpayed bills but... to me that just doesn't seem too be "enough". Isn't it anything more behind it? Maybe events that happened before?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 12-19-2011 at 02:29 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They haven't said too much yet, maybe after they've finished questioning him? He was seen at one point pushing around a shopping cart full of aluminum cans, so maybe he wasn't quite all there himself?

--> My AF album

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They haven't said too much yet, maybe after they've finished questioning him? He was seen at one point pushing around a shopping cart full of aluminum cans, so maybe he wasn't quite all there himself?
    How bad as this may sound I hope that he is proven to have not been fully "clear" ... "up there" during that time. Because if it will prove that he was thinking and working as normaly as any other human being then this will just become so much more tragic. If he is proven "insane" or something, that is, somehow, ateast a way of understanding it better.

Keep me updated on the news!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Wow, what a right wanker. I hope they catch him and give him life in prison or the death penalty, preferable being burned alive as punishment.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Thoughts? I think we all thought the same when we read that.
    Loads of disappointment in human failure and some flavors of desire to see him rot in jail for the rest of life.
    Oh and I hope they give him theraphy, ask him the same questions EVERY DAY.
    He'd realize he wasted a lifetime over some thoughtless action.
    Last edited by Chigumi; 12-19-2011 at 03:02 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

--> My AF album

12. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why aren't they treating his burn injuries? He's gonna die from an infection if they keep him locked up without medical care. Which is a bit cruel and unusual.

But yeah. As far as what happened, I'd wager the explanation is that PCP is a helluva drug.
    Last edited by Eris; 12-19-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 10:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

inhuman.!
    Love Your enemies

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

he clearly had some anger problems.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Why aren't they treating his burn injuries? He's gonna die from an infection if they keep him locked up without medical care. Which is a bit cruel and unusual.
    Don't you think they are doing that?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ugh. Really don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

People :| I hope he has a while to regret this in prison. Seriously.
    Last edited by Acnologia; 12-20-2011 at 12:08 AM.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Closed Thread

Thread Information