AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

@RyuTama That was just laziness on my part, I had to read through all those posts and was in a rush to fix my main computer. Yeah I know terrible excuse and all but I just happened to be a bit to swamped and reading was taking longer than expected.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Sr Machinehead View Post
    @RyuTama That was just laziness on my part, I had to read through all those posts and was in a rush to fix my main computer. Yeah I know terrible excuse and all but I just happened to be a bit to swamped and reading was taking longer than expected.
    You didn't mention such a thing. You seemed pretty willing to provide input. There was about a half hour between your two posts; did your plans honestly change that fast, preventing you from writing a quick summary of your thoughts and suspicions?

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Dang, Wolves do suck this game suck.

4. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna liked this post
    AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama It happens, I was on my back-up computer at the time and figured my main was out. This was also the reason why I let that first portion of the day phase skip by me. I also tend not to tell about the reasons why I'm out. I wasn't exactly expecting wolf to pop up that day anyways.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Dang, Wolves do suck this game suck.
    Hmm? whats this.
    You are just saying that the wolves are sucking, correct?
    The way you word this is kind of suspicious to me (then again my intuition during these games are awful)

"Dang, Wolves do suck this game suck."

You're like an angel from a picture book...

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama It happens, I was on my back-up computer at the time and figured my main was out. This was also the reason why I let that first portion of the day phase skip by me. I also tend not to tell about the reasons why I'm out. I wasn't exactly expecting wolf to pop up that day anyways.
    Stop changing your story. First you said you were in a rush to fix your computer, now you're saying you only figured it was out. It's fine that you missed a portion of the day phase, we all do, but you claimed you would provide your input, which you failed to do.

Also, you said in your first post that you would spend about half an hour to catch up in the thread. It was indeed a half hour between your first and second post. However now you're saying it was too much reading. Which is it?

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama It's not a change in story, what i meant was I thought the board was busted but I decided to take a shot at fixing it again, funny story though, it was just the HDMI port on my TV giving me problems again. hahaha. >_> -lame joke that's only relevant to me- But yeah I thought I could read all of that in 30 minutes and when 30 minutes was up i found it would have probably taken me a few hours on top of however many would keep popping up and since my back-up computer is a family computer i couldn't spend that amount of time on it. does that make sense? Now i could list all the other small details but this isn't a blog so i'll just say that i slept through most of the day phase after that. It's not a change in story just withheld details.

Set made by me

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I am confuzzled. I thought it was animeyay the person that got killed, but it's the role, huh? That's good (in a way), at least he's still in the game. But we lost d_b ;_; which is a loss nevertheless.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama It's not a change in story, what i meant was I thought the board was busted but I decided to take a shot at fixing it again, funny story though, it was just the HDMI port on my TV giving me problems again. hahaha. >_> -lame joke that's only relevant to me- But yeah I thought I could read all of that in 30 minutes and when 30 minutes was up i found it would have probably taken me a few hours on top of however many would keep popping up and since my back-up computer is a family computer i couldn't spend that amount of time on it. does that make sense? Now i could list all the other small details but this isn't a blog so i'll just say that i slept through most of the day phase after that. It's not a change in story just withheld details.
    From how you first explained it, it certainly sounded like you were switching stories. Thanks for clarifying though. So now we're done with that, I'd still like to ask you; why'd you go for No Lynch? I'm sure you had time to read through the posts concerning the evidence against Ribbon.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Quote Originally Posted by Miki~ View Post
    Hmm? whats this.
    You are just saying that the wolves are sucking, correct?
    The way you word this is kind of suspicious to me (then again my intuition during these games are awful)

"Dang, Wolves do suck this game suck."
    What I said means it is a good thing.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    What I said means it is a good thing.
    Okay
    the way I read it was that you thought it sucked that the wolves weren't doing so well
    but if you say so..

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So many... night actions... o__x

So Ribbon was the ’wolf’ huh? Well then I have to say that right now it looks like Screwby may be a wolf as well, since he posted before that he didn’t liked people voting for Ribbon. Well, he did write that he didn’t agree with all the bandwagon voting against Ribbon since Ribbon and Scruffy are the most active ones in the thread. Scruffy may or may not be a wolf as well, I don’t know, but right now I think it more looks like Screwby mentioned Scruffy in the post to make it less suspicious. I never got a explanation yesterday from Screwby about why he didn’t want people to vote for Ribbon, so @Screwby I am waiting for one right now. Just saying that ‘oh we shouldn’t vote for her, after all she did her best to defend herself’ is just... not enough in my eyes… It just smells a little too much ‘defending’. And why defending, maybe because you are in the same team?

[QUOTE=Screwby;2621702]

I do not agree with Ribbon's lynching. She did her best to defend herself and I don't have a good scumdar but I'm inclined to believe in Ribbon right now. Scruffy and Ribbon are our most active members and I also don't want to risk the chance of losing the two by D2.
    [QUOTE]

Im just letting you know that you kind of look suspicious in my eyes right now. Since after all, to me it seems like you kind of defened Ribbon and then it was proved that she wasn't a townie... Hope that you have gave me an answer and a further explanation when I get back.

I’m heading to bed soon, night all!'

Also, welcome to the game @Yukari !

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Aaauurgh.... I want to edit my post so bad since it looks so stupid since it isn't a proper quote there. >__< Must-obey-the-no-edit rule, but in the same time im getting hysterically annoyed over the fact that I have to leave it looking like that.. Gaah!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry folks, busy and tiring day, haven't had time to contribute.

I'm going to substantiate this vote in the morning, as well as provide some insight into how the voting went, and also probably drop a suspect list.

[Vote Lynch MaruDashi]

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    From how you first explained it, it certainly sounded like you were switching stories. Thanks for clarifying though. So now we're done with that, I'd still like to ask you; why'd you go for No Lynch? I'm sure you had time to read through the posts concerning the evidence against Ribbon.
    It was just due to the fact that I could have missed something that made her seem innocent. I just decided i'd kick it into gear in this phase on since i was pretty behind in the posts at the time. I can't say exactly what i was thinking but it was probably something along the lines of "I'd rather have a lack of a vote than make one that can potentially hurt the town because i missed some details" I think i may have stated the same thing twice I apologize if i did.

Set made by me

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

@Scruffy I suggest you provide insight now. Otherwise you're playing it too close not to lessen my suspicion. As it stands my vote still stands for you till you can convince me otherwise. [Vote Lynched Scruffy]

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Whew, at first I was like "I'M DEAD ALREADY" but then I realized it was the role of my name lol.
    Awww d_b, we'll avenge you!

Now then, what's everyone's thoughts on Scruffy's seemingly 100% certainty on Ribbon?
    Not that I'm doubting his "scumdar", but he just seemed too sure.

But first, I'll wait for @ZombieWolf2508 to explain his "I told you so" post concerning Ribbon.
    I have a feeling that it was more than just mere bluffing.

18. Likes Syaoran liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Sorry folks, busy and tiring day, haven't had time to contribute.

I'm going to substantiate this vote in the morning, as well as provide some insight into how the voting went, and also probably drop a suspect list.

[Vote Lynch MaruDashi]
    Then why not just wait till morning to post? Despite you going on about your 'scumdar', theres still two mafias. You could be on one mafia trying to figure out the other mafia. If youre wrong, then it wont matter cause you need to take out the townies too. Perhaps I made some good points last time and you see me as a threat? So now youre laying down your vote and leaving, giving yourself some time to try to make up some excuse to try to make me seem 'scummy'.

[vote lynch Scruffy]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post

Loki I'd like to know why you decided to switch your No Lynch vote to Ribbon, when you were intent upon letting the first day phase slide by. You claimed she raised your suspicions but you didn't specify why, and only seemed to vote for her when it was obvious she was to be lynched. You were certain on your decision to spare a potential townie by forfeiting a lynch. I'd like to know what exactly made you decide to change your vote if you don't mind.
    I was intent on voting no lynch until Scruffy pointed out the possibility of a janitor role. Having that idea I decided to scrap my no lynch idea and go with the most suspicious person. Obviously that was Ribbon.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Sorry, but I finally found a damn dragon in Skyrim. Anyway, @RyuTama @animeyay Some of you doubted my reasoning and for whatever reason found it suspicious. Of course, Scruffs listed every detail and reason as he usually does, and me restating the evidence he had already presented would be redundant and pointless, so I put forth my own evidence based on how Ribbon was posting rather than what she was posting. It became obvious to me that she was a wolf, and I made it clear that I believed her to be a wolf. I was right about her wolfness, and so "Itold you so" literally means "I told you so."

And to answer more of your question, Ryu, I only know what has been openly posted. But I assure, should I come across any useful information, I will gladly share it with you all.

My mood on a daily basis

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Whew, at first I was like "I'M DEAD ALREADY" but then I realized it was the role of my name lol.
    Awww d_b, we'll avenge you!

Now then, what's everyone's thoughts on Scruffy's seemingly 100% certainty on Ribbon?
    Not that I'm doubting his "scumdar", but he just seemed too sure.

But first, I'll wait for @ZombieWolf2508 to explain his "I told you so" post concerning Ribbon.
    I have a feeling that it was more than just mere bluffing.
    That's what I thought, why I voted for him again.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    That's what I thought, why I voted for him again.
    Most of you probably know by now I like to give people chance to explain themselves,
    so yea, for now, I'm not gonna vote for him right off the bat.
    I'll wait and see what he has to say.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    It became obvious to me that she was a wolf, and I made it clear that I believed her to be a wolf. I was right about her wolfness, and so "I told you so" literally means "I told you so."
    Yes, you did indeed help lynch a wolf, no doubt there, and I applaud you gratefully for that.
    However, your "I told you so" sounded like you were intentionally trying to gain the Town's trust.
    For all I know, you could be one of the NF Duo wolves.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Yes, you did indeed help lynch a wolf, no doubt there, and I applaud you gratefully for that.
    However, your "I told you so" sounded like you were intentionally trying to gain the Town's trust.
    For all I know, you could be one of the NF Duo wolves.
    I wasn't trying to earn the towns trust or anything. It was merely meant as a joke, but I see now that I forgot to add the "xP" face and now it looks all serious cause I can't edit it -_-

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I wasn't trying to earn the towns trust or anything. It was merely meant as a joke, but I see now that I forgot to add the "xP" face and now it looks all serious cause I can't edit it -_-
    lol oh well, too late now. now you're making me wonder it was really intended as a joke~

I guess I'll let you off for now then, since I really can't find anything else suspicious about you at this point other than your seemingly too-high confidence in Ribbon. I think I need to reread some of the previous posts first to move on~

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

first, HIIIII Tsuki!!!!!!!!

now business lol: why shouldn't we kill you? please provide an explanation no shorter than a sentence~
    First, HIiiiiii Anime!
    I'm glad you aren't dead, I thought you were! 8D

Second: Because I'm a townie. lol There's no real way for me to show it, but I can say that I'll be proven innocent by the time I'm dead. xD

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Oh, also, I believe in Twilight -- err zombie wolf.
    Reading through his post the first time, I thought the "I told you so." was meant as, "See, the posting style does indicate some sort of hint."
    Even though he might have meant it as a joke. lol

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Scruffy [2] GameGeeks, MaruDashi
    MaruDashi [1] Scruffy

Voting pattern:

1. Scruffy > MaruDashi
    2. MaruDashi > Scruffy
    3. November
    4. RyuTama
    5. Daken
    6. Screwby