AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama or Romney?

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Obama or Romney?

I'm republican nor democrat. I vote for who I think will get the job done. What has Obama done since he's been in office? Hmm. Let me think. Nothing.

All I can remember Obama for is how he cries when someone calls him a name or thinks badly about him. He's no king nor is he God's gift to the world. He's a president, and the last time I checked America was a free country with freedom of speech. Also, we have a law on how someone can become a president. Obama is from another country, and he didn't even salute our flag when he was voted in. How can you be all for someone who pretends to like us and be for us? He was bought and paid for. Votes didn't count. Money did.

I'd also like to point out Obamacare. Everyone thinks this will be a wonderful thing for us to have. The people who have been turned down for so long won't be turned down anymore. Yaaay. Let's have a party and celebrate.

Do you really think hospitals and doctor's offices will have room and time for everyone? You'll be on a long waiting list. Not to mention the fee for Obamacare. The people that will get Obamacare for free are people like this: A family of 4 that makes $28K a year. I never knew that a family of 4 could survive off of that. We won't have a middle class anymore. It will be rich and poor. The homeless of today will be dead, the poor of today will be on the streets, the middle class of today will become the new poor, and the rich will stay rich.

I forgot to mention that you won't have a choice with Obamacare. It will be forced on you. It will be either pay the fine or go to federal prison. Unconstitutional. Romney's bill was basically the same as Obama's. I don't like either of them, but I would rather take Romney over Obama.

Romney may be far left like Obama, but at least he's for this country and is an actual citizen. Obama just goes to his corner, cries, and says sorry. I'm pretty sure if Romney was in office and a country threatened to bomb us, he wouldn't be saying "I'm so sorry about blah blah. It'll never happen again." He'd tell them to bring it the eff on. That's the kind of president we need. Countries find us weak and vulnerable when we have a president that will do nothing but cry and say sorry.

2. Likes AnimeBboy liked this post
    Dislikes HairyCockroach, Jozette disliked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Assiduous Aristocrat View Post
    Ayo, I'd like to hear why ya'll are helping continue the failed two party system?
    its not truly a 2 party system. There can be as many parties as you want. but it goes the same way as religion. You have Christianity, Islam, and Judaism that are the most common and no one really gives a damn about the others.
    More and more public facials reflect "Independent" views, but they call themselves republican or democrat for the funding to run their campaigns. Republican/DemocRAT is just a tag. its not black and white on how they think. and finally, if you don't like 'Mur'ka, then you can gitout!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    It's not truly a 2 party system.
    You know what I mean, you pain.

Edit:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    We have a birther in the thread.
    Last edited by Assiduous✡Aristocrat; 09-12-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Note:
    Debating is hard when you're missing a space-bar.
    hey, you're in tucson. I'll be back in phoenix next monday. then i'll be in tucson on the 30th for a car audio show. Hows about we continue this discussion in person?
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey, you're in tucson. I'll be back in phoenix next monday. then i'll be in tucson on the 30th for a car audio show. Hows about we continue this discussion in person?
    Sounds Kinky.

7. Likes HairyCockroach, animeyay liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Sounds Kinky.
    not even remotely. lol
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

not even remotely. lol
    Well, you're not getting in my Hello Kitty panties.

@PinkGalaxies :
    Do you have proof of Obama not being born here, or are you being Rush Limbaugh's ignorant pet?

10. Likes HairyCockroach, Jozette liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

thats perfectly fine by me lol
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@PinkGalaxies :
    Do you have proof of Obama not being born here, or are you being Rush Limbaugh's ignorant pet?
    He has 2 birth certificates, and it took forever for an explanation to ever come out. How much more proof do you need? He also went to schools that said death to America, but people still believe him when he says he's Christian and loves America and blah blah. I can't bring myself to trust someone like that (not that I trust any of them).

13. Dislikes HairyCockroach, Jozette disliked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGalaxies View Post
    He has 2 birth certificates...
    [Citation needed]

How much more proof do you need?
    How much do I need? "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

...he says he's Christian and loves America and blah blah.
    His religion matters? Why? As long as someone doesn't let it effect their policy creating, I don't give two fraks what their religion is.
    Last edited by Assiduous✡Aristocrat; 09-12-2012 at 11:01 PM.

15. Thanks HairyCockroach thanked for this post
    Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

2? Does he now?
    [Citation needed]
    How much do I need?
    "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

His religion matters? Why? As long as someone doesn't let it effect their policy creating, I don't give two fraks what their religion is.
    For a person like you, it doesn't matter how much evidence or facts are thrown at you. Your thoughts won't change.

It's been effecting his a lot. I never knew hating a country was a religion either. Guess you learn something new everyday. Lol.

17. Dislikes HairyCockroach disliked this post
    Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    It's impossible to take this seriously, so I hope you're trolling.
    Nah, just me being me. But if ya want a serious comment, I don't like the way Obama ran America the past 4 years, so if i did have to vote, I'd have to go with Romney. And as i said before, I'm not into politic's, so I would choose anyone other than Obama.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For a person like you, it doesn't matter how much evidence or facts are thrown at you. Your thoughts won't change.
    Because you know me oh so well, right?

I never knew hating a country was a religion either. Guess you learn something new everyday. Lol.
    I don't like the guy, and disagree where he's attempting to take this country, but I'm not going to make crap up about the man.

20. Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by (_YvOnSo_) View Post
    Nah, just me being me. But if ya want a serious comment, I don't like the way Obama ran America the past 4 years, so if i did have to vote, I'd have to go with Romney. And as i said before, I'm not into politic's, so I would choose anyone other than Obama.
    That's a better response. It just gets on my nerves when people support a candidate simply because they're both black, or Mormon, or Catholic, etc. I'm not a very political person either, but even I know that that's a ridiculous reason to vote for someone who will preside over our entire country.

22. Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It just gets on my nerves when people support a candidate simply because they're both black
    The disturbing thing is, some people did that last election.

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because you know me oh so well, right?

I don't like the guy, and disagree where he's attempting to take this country, but I'm not going to make crap up about the man.
    You can tell the kind of person someone is by their types of posts, so I know you well enough to know you're just one of those people that I'm not going to continue a conversation with in this thread. :]

Why don't you go look up the stuff yourself? You're either too afraid, too lazy, don't care, or just like posting lame-o comments.

25. Dislikes HairyCockroach disliked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The disturbing thing is, some people did that last election.
    I know, that's what I was referring to, which is why I listed it first.

27. Likes Assiduous✡Aristocrat liked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can tell the kind of person someone is by their types of posts, so I know you well enough to know you're just one of those people that I'm not going to continue a conversation with in this thread.
    But, you're wrong, and useless to boot.
    I mean you're amusing, but that's about it.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

I'm quite the skeptic. I've seen these claims before, and looked into them, and found nothing substantial to back up the birther movement.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

But now people who aren't mentally inept need me, so I'll be attending to their needs.
    Ciao, kiddo.
    Last edited by Assiduous✡Aristocrat; 09-12-2012 at 11:32 PM.

29. Thanks HairyCockroach thanked for this post
    Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

That's a better response. It just gets on my nerves when people support a candidate simply because they're both black, or Mormon, or Catholic, etc. I'm not a very political person either, but even I know that that's a ridiculous reason to vote for someone who will preside over our entire country.
    Did not mean to make my first statement sound prejudice, sorry. Lol

But I voted for Obama before he became president, because he kind of looked like someone who can get things done, and I really didn't like McCain at the time either.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But, you're wrong, and useless to boot.
    I mean you're amusing, but that's about it.

I'm quite the skeptic. I've seen these claims before, and looked into them, and found nothing substantial to back up the birther movement.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

But now people who aren't mentally inept need me, so I'll be attending to their needs.
    Ciao, kiddo.
    That site doesn't even look legit. Also, if it is "real," it's possible that he paid someone to make a Hawaiian birth certificate. You think someone would turn down millions of dollars for a piece of paper? Nope. This country is built on greed.

But if we're gonna post links to sites, here ya go:

Kenyan birth certificate

http://thepowerhour.com/news4/obama_...ertificate.htm

Copy of his "real" birth certificate

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

And then I guess we'll use yours for his "actual" birth certificate

Also, hardly anything the media says is ever true, and when you've got a bunch of "umms" and "uhhs" going on, it just leads you to believe there's a lot of lying going on. Can't see how someone can be wrong or right when it comes to rich people with power and lots of lies. But eh, you've got your opinion and I've got mine.

32. Dislikes HairyCockroach disliked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That site doesn't even look legit.
    >Snopes
    >Not legit.

You're an idiot.

>>The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.
    It's in the goddamn article, you illiterate frog.
    ~
    The people at Snopes and Factcheck.org > Some blogger
    ~
    I'm heading to bed before I have to deal with your inability to read, and confirmation bias some more.
    ~
    Edit: If you want, I'll deal with you in the morning.
    Last edited by Assiduous✡Aristocrat; 09-13-2012 at 01:05 AM.

34. Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>Snopes
    >Not legit.

You're an idiot.

~
    ~
    I'm heading to bed before I have to deal with your inability to read, and confirmation bias some more.
    ~
    I've never heard of Snopes before. Probably because I use mainstream more.

What's it matter if it's in an article or not? Lolz.

I'm going to bed too. XD

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by (_YvOnSo_) View Post
    EVEN THIS GUY? O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo Kudo View Post
    Romney 100%

sick of Obama's greedy wife spending a million tax payers dollar's on vacations.
    beside's Romney has a better idea for the feature.

+ i never vote for obama.
    Thats ILLEGAL you do know that the president GETS SALARY? *gasp*
    hella

37. Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

>Snopes
    >Not legit.

You're an idiot.

~
    ~
    ~
    you guys are both dumbasses. you don't have to be born in the states to become president. you just have to be a citizen for at least 14 years.
    Hmmm... Been a while

39. Likes MissAstaire liked this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

you guys are both dumbasses. you don't have to be born in the states to become president. you just have to be a citizen for at least 14 years.
    Last time I checked, you did have to be a natural born citizen.

No person except a natural born Citizen, [...], shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    Sauce.

Closed Thread

Thread Information