AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zainox's Sig/Avie Thread ;3

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Zainox's Graphics Thread

Hello, and welcome to my graphics thread! I will be posting things like sig's,avatar's, pixel art and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my work!

This a avatar of Namine I made a few years back

Sig
    I just made this then. I'm used to Photoshop, though I used gimp for this. I was messing around with the blur tool to see what I could get..

Banner's
    This was a request on a game site im on

This was another request for a title for someones game.(pre-warning.. I noticed it looks dodgey on LCD/LED screens.. Mines really old and not too bright.. :S)

Sprite's
    I did this for someone creating a side scroller game

This one I did for fun, thought it was cute!! :3 (The black horn things are not supposed to be there... wierd.. @_@)

there is more to come which I will add after a few comments, I just dont wish to flood a single post with too many images..
    Last edited by Zainox; 09-27-2011 at 09:03 AM.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

2. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun, Uta-chan~ liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Zainox's Graphics Thread

Pretty decent but I'd like to see more before I start really commenting on them.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Pretty decent but I'd like to see more before I start really commenting on them.
    Rightio!
    I have no new ones, so these are all atleast 2 years + old, back when I was in school..

Phone Backgrounds

That enough yet??? :P

AF FAMILY

5. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Nice nice.. I like you.. Be sure to enter in our SOTWs [signature of the week] So these are old neee? I'd like to see what you can do now :3 you're getting back into sig making right??

The bigger ones are a bit empty but I like all the detail. I think you could've done something a bit better with the font "ichigo" but I'm sure you know that too and the pattern on "bleach" is a little random it's not bad but if you would've tied it in somewhere in the sig via clipping mask or something it'd be alright.

I adore your typography for the FMA sig soooo much! Stunning. But maybe towards the right where the lines are going over his chest you could've had those going behind him rather than over so you can see Ed more.

I'd like you to experiment with some wider borders. Plus your Blue Exorcist is my favorite. The black and white idea with a splash of blue was clever. Though for the text maybe a black stroke or drop shadow would've brought it out more but it's fine the way it is a well. Just a suggestion to have considered.

The zombie banner looks legit. lawls.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nice nice.. I like you.. Be sure to enter in our SOTWs [signature of the week] So these are old neee? I'd like to see what you can do now :3 you're getting back into sig making right??

The bigger ones are a bit empty but I like all the detail. I think you could've done something a bit better with the font "ichigo" but I'm sure you know that too and the pattern on "bleach" is a little random it's not bad but if you would've tied it in somewhere in the sig via clipping mask or something it'd be alright.

I adore your typography for the FMA sig soooo much! Stunning. But maybe towards the right where the lines are going over his chest you could've had those going behind him rather than over so you can see Ed more.

I'd like you to experiment with some wider borders. Plus your Blue Exorcist is my favorite. The black and white idea with a splash of blue was clever. Though for the text maybe a black stroke or drop shadow would've brought it out more but it's fine the way it is a well. Just a suggestion to have considered.

The zombie banner looks legit. lawls.
    I plan on entering a contest real soon. :3
    Yeah these ones are old, the zombie banner and the Ao No Exorcist sig are recent though.

I agree, I was using Paint Shop Pro back then with those backgrounds, and I could never seem to do well with text in that program.. Yeah, I never liked the 'Bleach' text on the first phone background.

Thankyou! I almost did do that, But I ended up liking the text effect to much too hide it.. @_@ Though I probably should have, lol.

What do you mean by 'wider boarders'? Yeah, that one is new, I made it yesterday.. I was going to do that, but I couldnt find how to do text edit in GIMP and add backdrop.. Can you do that in GIMP like you can in Photoshop? I may actually just copy and paste text, make it black, blur it a bit and lighten the opacity. 6_^

Thankyou so much for all the feedback, I truely apreaciate it!!

AF FAMILY

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wow~ *O* You are really good! Haha X3 I'm totally going to be requesting off you! :'D
    And omg I love the Namine icon *-* Definitely want to see more of your work!! >=D
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I adore your phone backgrounds. I'd say those we're my favorites. I'd like to also start making graphics like this but I have no idea where to start.. hm. Well your Aoi no Exorcist was alright.. but I didn't find it eye catching enough. Maybe you could have made the flammes brighter than they we're presentely (This is just a suggestion. I'm hardly an expert.). n_n Could I see more phone backgrounds if you have any?

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    What do you mean by 'wider boarders'? Yeah, that one is new, I made it yesterday.. I was going to do that, but I couldnt find how to do text edit in GIMP and add backdrop.. Can you do that in GIMP like you can in Photoshop? I may actually just copy and paste text, make it black, blur it a bit and lighten the opacity. 6_^

Thankyou so much for all the feedback, I truely apreaciate it!!
    Example of wider borders: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...61-d49eqfg.png

As for if you can do it in Gimp. I have no idea as I've never used Gimp before. :/ Sorry. I'm raised on Photoshop ;__;

But you're welcome

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Member shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Pearl Ribbon Dr Who Tardis Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2011 10:23 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure about backdrop, but you can edit text in GIMP with gradients, or give it a wind effect. Blur it, etc. Just when you're done typing the text, go to filters, and the gausian blur and all the others there will work in that little text box for the text only.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uta<3 View Post
    Oh wow~ *O* You are really good! Haha X3 I'm totally going to be requesting off you! :'D
    And omg I love the Namine icon *-* Definitely want to see more of your work!! >=D
    I can do requests, as long as I dont get a huge amount to do. :P
    More shall be comming! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    I adore your phone backgrounds. I'd say those we're my favorites. I'd like to also start making graphics like this but I have no idea where to start.. hm. Well your Aoi no Exorcist was alright.. but I didn't find it eye catching enough. Maybe you could have made the flammes brighter than they we're presentely (This is just a suggestion. I'm hardly an expert.). n_n Could I see more phone backgrounds if you have any?
    I'll edit the flames and see what they look like, never know I may just like your idea.
    No, I did.. But I had my computer formatted and I lost a bit off stuff. :S If I can find it somewhere I'll post them. ;D
    Thanks!

Example of wider borders: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...61-d49eqfg.png

As for if you can do it in Gimp. I have no idea as I've never used Gimp before. :/ Sorry. I'm raised on Photoshop ;__;

But you're welcome
    Ahh, of course! No problem, I may post one in the next pile with one with a wider boarder! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shio_fujioka View Post
    I'm not sure about backdrop, but you can edit text in GIMP with gradients, or give it a wind effect. Blur it, etc. Just when you're done typing the text, go to filters, and the gausian blur and all the others there will work in that little text box for the text only.
    Oh sweet, thankyou!

AF FAMILY

13. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Senior Member Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts K-on Pick Black Cat Manekineko
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 11:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The tags on your second post are real great. So are the mobile bgs. All bgs are lacking in some sense but in the last one, the great text makes up for it. Super nice job! Be sure to enter our graphics contests.

:SET BY ME:
    Requests are OPENMy Works Illuminated Spirits
    November Update for my Ebook Collection!
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. -Bugs Bunny

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ezza Obsuna View Post
    The tags on your second post are real great. So are the mobile bgs. All bgs are lacking in some sense but in the last one, the great text makes up for it. Super nice job! Be sure to enter our graphics contests.
    Thankyou for your kind words! ^_^
    I do intend to enter a contest very soon!

AF FAMILY

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default Zainox's Sig/Avie Thread ;3

It's been awhile since I posted anything in this section, so I thought I would start fresh with a new thread.

I stopped doing anything graphical for quite while and only just started picking it up again. Here's a few of my most recent ones. ;3

Tamako Market sig/avie

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha sig/av
    I didn't really like the way the avatar turned out for this one, but I kept it anyway. I may try to redo it again.

AF FAMILY

17. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Zainox's Sig/Avie Thread ;3

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! sig

I just finished this anime recently, I liked it so I decided to build a sig from it.
    The image and the flowers were screenshots taken by me from the anime. :3

Edit - D: I just noticed a pixel line I left at the bottom.. Will have to fix that later.. T_T

AF FAMILY

19. Likes Baka Saru Roddish-kun liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Reviving my thread! *dramatic music*

It's been awhile since I played with anything graphical and I decided to sway away from my normal path and try something different. The style I will be posting I found on Deviant Art. It's not confined to a certain size which I like. I feel I can be more free and creative with my work like this and personally I prefer the result. Hope you guys like them. ;3

Nichijou Avatar/Sig

Watamote Avatar/Sig

AF FAMILY

Member Mirrai will become famous soon enough Mirrai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2014 01:14 PM
    Threads

The popout tags are nice ^^
    the second tag's images look LQ though
    Try using a picture with a High quality and they would look great ^^

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Irisviel View Post
    The popout tags are nice ^^
    the second tag's images look LQ though
    Try using a picture with a High quality and they would look great ^^
    Thankyou for the comment! I agree, I will be looking for better quality next time. ^_^
    I also really like your sig!

AF FAMILY

Senior Member Catheryn is on a distinguished road Catheryn's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Paperclip
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2015 02:33 PM
    Threads

HELLO ZAINOX
    I JUST FOUDN YOUR THREAD

And you don't know how much I'll be stalking this.

24. Likes Zainox liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mıƨғıт View Post
    HELLO ZAINOX
    I JUST FOUDN YOUR THREAD

And you don't know how much I'll be stalking this.
    Tee-hee-hee~

I have been lazy-ish lately, so I haven't been making any more. My spare time consists of anime or games lately. :P
    I might make one soonish just so I can update this.

AF FAMILY

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you take signature/Avatar requests?

If so, I have an idea for a new sig and or avatar (Involves Hylian glyphs seen here:http://www.omniglot.com/conscripts/hylian3.htm)

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Do you take signature/Avatar requests?

If so, I have an idea for a new sig and or avatar (Involves Hylian glyphs seen here:http://www.omniglot.com/conscripts/hylian3.htm)
    I do every now and then. It's been awhile since I made one, so I shall take some requests this time round.

I could probably do something with this. Send me your thoughts and what you would like via message. ;3

AF FAMILY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information