AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So I Was Wondering How Do You Tell A Girl You Really Like Her

Junior Member An_Empty_Heart has a little shameless behaviour in the past An_Empty_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 06:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default So I Was Wondering How Do You Tell A Girl You Really Like Her

Well okay there's girl I know and I hang out with a lot and me and her have been just fooling around but I think I'm really starting to like her but I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be nice.

Junior Member allan01 has a spectacular aura about allan01 has a spectacular aura about allan01 has a spectacular aura about allan01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 12:01 AM
    Threads

that would of been me about last year. i'm not going to recommend anything because *thinks about how to put it* lets just say everything fell apart.

does she know u like her?

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

Well, I think you should give it some time. That's what I did with my girlfriend. We start as friends, then bestfriends, then you know what's next. Anyway, you should just wait for the right time to tell her. Throw in a joke or something, like who's your crush or something. If she can't say anything... then tell her, "cause you know what? I like you." But you should throw in this discussion when you're fooling or joking around so the mood will be light for her. I'm not suggesting you try what I told you because that's what I told my girlfriend that time and it worked out. I was just lucky, I suppose. lol

Senior Member moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 07:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one

Yeah Give It A Little More Time...until You Really Know She Is The One...then You Take Her Some Where Nice And Tell Her....you Will Never Know What Will Happen If You Dont Tell Her...someone Might Steal Her Away From You If You Wait To Long....but Just Do What Your Heart Tell You

Junior Member Mouchi The Uber Cat will become famous soon enough Mouchi The Uber Cat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2007 07:08 AM
    Threads

Ok dude, this happened to me last year. If you really like the girl, find out if she likes you. Hang out with her for awhile, like going to the movies with or without other people. Stuff like that, then ask her out. You don't like have to be in love with her, mabye your looking for a fling, I don't really care, but it's really easy to tell if she likes you, and if you find out, just go with it for a little while, then ask her out......Not the way it happened with me (I ended up falling for her best friend :P) but it might work for you, it just has to be the right time, don't wait to long.
    The Former Naruto711 at Your Service

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Walk up to her, open your mouth, and form the words "I really like you" with your mouth as you exhale. That's all there is to it.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Walk up to her, open your mouth, and form the words "I really like you" with your mouth as you exhale. That's all there is to it.
    I live for your comments ^___^

Another idea is to say, "Let's go out sometime." It's handy because you can see her reaction and judge whether it will be a serious date or just a friend date.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

XD I like a girl like half a year maybe longer. But I'm busy with it a lot. But I can't tell her but I advise you to do it. Cause if you wait to long you lose her. Just like I am doing now. =(

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TrainHeartnet View Post
    XD I like a girl like half a year maybe longer. But I'm busy with it a lot. But I can't tell her but I advise you to do it. Cause if you wait to long you lose her. Just like I am doing now. =(
    In my opinion, often there is a limited time frame when meeting a new person. Thus, if you befriend the girl and stay friends for half a year, she will never think of you as anything more. Therefore, you must act shortly after becoming her friend. There are many relationships that buck this trend but it is a generalisation remember.

Cheers

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post

Listen to that. Ignore what everyone else said.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ritsuka Aoyagi View Post
    Listen to that. Ignore what everyone else said.
    Also, it takes some practice. You have to get your vocal cords to vibrate, otherwise you sound like a deaf person trying to speak. Experiment with speaking in front of the mirror.

If all you get is "waa weeewaa aa ooo" you're not doing it right.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ eris - yeah, I guess doing it straight is a good idea.

@ An_Empty_Heart - I'm advising you to do what Eris suggested too. My suggestion is pretty difficult to perform anyway. Good Luck.

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

all i can say for u is that be urself....dont try to be someone ur not....girls like honesty....like me.... =^^=

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

of course you have to be yourself
    if your a funny guy do it in a way where your serious yet yourself
    or you can show her another side to yourself when you ask her like your sensitive shy side
    just be yourself and do it in a way that makes you feel most comfortable
    if she rejects you at least you'll feel more relaxed getting it out and if she can't understand then obviously she's not for you and its made clear

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Junior Member An_Empty_Heart has a little shameless behaviour in the past An_Empty_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 06:38 PM
    Threads

Thanks Guys And Gals I'm Going To Tell Her Today At Band Practice. Then I'll Let You All Know.

But Thanx Guys For All The Advice

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh, Good Luck again dude! Hope you don't get dumped or something! ^^ lol

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG!!!! tell her... like someone told, in joke...

ok. sharing time. i figured out that he loves me in joke. he... well, my friend typed message to him from my cell "i love you". he wrote becak "i love you too". then i come and was like "wtf are you doing?!" then i wrote to him "are you serios?" and he: "yes. but you not..." and started crying... we together cried all night... sad is watch someone to cry from love to you. tell her. if she's not mean person, your friends or simply nice. tell her in any form, just tell
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Well, here's what I would do. I'd walk up to a girl and be like "I really like you" Thats just me though, lol.

Nah, I'm kidding. First I'd build a friendly relationship, get to know her and stuff, see if you have common interests and see if it would be worth persuing to like her. Then just ask her if she wants to go somewhere with ya, not like a date or something, just a nice get together. Then just see if she has any feelings for ya. Try and pick up on that before you go telling her how you feel first. ^_- Atleast thats what I would do
    The Greatest Tragedy in Final Fantasy History
    They know their job. Do you?

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Okay, here is a guaranteed method to tell a girl you like her.

Write her a poem in red ink, but scribble it. Neatness is not required. Make sure you mention how you dream of her every night and want her to be your queen.

Call her at least once a night, but not before 10pm. Midnight is optional. When she answers inform her that you can't sleep because you are still thinking of her.

Take a picture of her and photoshop yourself into it embracing her. Post the picture on her locker with a note saying "LOOK HOW GREAT WE ARE TOGETHER" - all caps are a necessity

Email her 20 times, but with the same message: "your hair smelled nice today"

Finally, stand in the bushes outside her home. When she notices you, hand her a clump of your hair (that you will have to pull out as she is watching) as a love offering.

That's all there is to it. Every girl falls for this. It shows that you are committed and genuine with your feelings.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post

Write her a poem in red ink, but scribble it. Neatness is not required. Make sure you mention how you dream of her every night and want her to be your queen.

Call her at least once a night, but not before 10pm. Midnight is optional. When she answers inform her that you can't sleep because you are still thinking of her.

Take a picture of her and photoshop yourself into it embracing her. Post the picture on her locker with a note saying "LOOK HOW GREAT WE ARE TOGETHER" - all caps are a necessity

Finally, stand in the bushes outside her home. When she notices you, hand her a clump of your hair (that you will have to pull out as she is watching) as a love offering.

That's all there is to it. Every girl falls for this. It shows that you are committed and genuine with your feelings.
    she will think he is sick and will beat him or think it is all joke
    Onew by Ωmega

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then It's better to let her go.... And forget.... If you can't tell you avoid. That's my strategy...I think that's better.... =p

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then It's better to let her go.... And forget.... If you can't tell you avoid. That's my strategy...I think that's better.... =p
    you simply wrong... his way is... bad, but dont give up!
    Onew by Ωmega

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Lol,if you do this in my country,someone will beat you up,and she'll think you're a pshycho...

Anyway,this is what I can say:
    Just wait...When the time comes,you'll know what to do...Listen the voice of your heart,and let it guide you...
    This is all I can say...
    One more thing-You should do it your own way,there is no need for anyone to tell you how to tell her or what to do...
    Just do what you feel is right,believe me,it's the best way...
    But first,please,have friendly relationship with her...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-10-2007 at 12:48 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    Lol,if you do this in my country,someone will beat you up,and she'll think you're a pshycho...

Anyway,this is what I can say:
    Just wait...When the time comes,you'll know what to do...Listen the voice of your heart,and let it guide you...
    This is all I can say...
    One more thing-You should do it your own way,there is no need for anyone to tell you how to tell her or what to do...
    Just do what you feel is right,believe me,it's the best way...
    So it's more a how to get rid of someone who loves you ..... or a suicide option. XD

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

So it's more a how to get rid of someone who loves you ..... or a suicide option. XD
    I believe your assuming to my reaction of Sagat's post...
    Basicly yes^^
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-10-2007 at 12:55 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information