AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What anime/manga that you feel should have a continuation?

Member vIvIeY_zErO is on a distinguished road vIvIeY_zErO's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Cake Cookie Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2011 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What anime/manga that you feel should have a continuation?

Personally, I think Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club should have a continuation ^^

'Just be yourself and you'll be fine'

[
    AF Page | Click ^^ ]

Member Verdict is on a distinguished road Verdict's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2012 11:09 AM
    Threads

Default Re: What anime/manga that you feel should have a continuation?

would really have to think about this to have a bigger list but off the top of my head:

berserk
    air gear
    tenjho tenge
    hellsing
    gantz (new series more then continuation)

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

None, really. I've been quite satisfied with the endings of most of the anime I've seen.

The only anime whose ending struck me as terrible was .hack//Legend of the Twilight.

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

cowboy bebop and code geass
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

Senior Member Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies has a reputation beyond repute Jmosies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 10:17 PM
    Threads

Amatsuki. I watched it thinking it was a 13-episode series. Nope, turns out it just got canceled. Oh well.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some of you don't realize that if they extend some Anime, they magic will worn off and just suck bad? Leave existent Anime as it is.

And as for Ouran, you can always read the Manga...and I mention manga as the title of this thread states "anime/manga".

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Verdict View Post
    would really have to think about this to have a bigger list but off the top of my head:

berserk
    air gear
    tenjho tenge
    hellsing
    gantz (new series more then continuation)
    The Tenjou Tenge manga is on an indefinite hiatus as Oh!Great works on AirGear; perhaps after he finishes AirGear he'll get back to it.

Berserk is getting a new animated series, produced by Studio 4C, to cover at least some of the vast amount of the source material that the original animated series didn't get to.

The only series I really want to see a continuation of is Ghost in the Shell; I'd love to see a third animated series to continue the Stand Alone Complex line. The first was a response to the "internet age", the second was a response to the idea of a "post-9/11 mentality". There's so many possibilities for a third series, and the current state of the anime industry is just begging for a high production value, well thought out series to come along and remind people that anime isn't about ditsy schoolgirls and tits.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Verdict is on a distinguished road Verdict's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2012 11:09 AM
    Threads

[QUOTE=Gjallarhorn;2512217]The Tenjou Tenge manga is on an indefinite hiatus as Oh!Great works on AirGear; perhaps after he finishes AirGear he'll get back to it.

Berserk is getting a new animated series, produced by Studio 4C, to cover at least some of the vast amount of the source material that the original animated series didn't get to.

thanks for the info

i think ghost in the shell was pretty complete. always looking forward to more though

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

The anime/manga series I would really love to see continued is Hunter x Hunter.

I don't know if there's a finished manga for it, but I would love to see another season of the Pumpkin Scissors anime. It was left off rather abruptly, as was the Hunter x Hunter manga.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Junior Member -Pain is infamous around these parts -Pain is infamous around these parts -Pain is infamous around these parts -Pain is infamous around these parts -Pain is infamous around these parts -Pain is infamous around these parts -Pain's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2010 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think DearS should, only 12 episodes (I think) really good anime, lots of funny moments and perviness x)

Member Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir has a reputation beyond repute Codename_Noir's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 09:50 AM
    Threads

I REALLY wish Claymore would get a second season! I don't follow the Manga so another season of the anime would be awesome.
    'My lightest touch would kill you'

Junior Member Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2011 03:47 PM
    Threads

I read somewhere that Hunter X Hunter will be continued when Yoshihiro Togashi returns, he is on a break due to illness.

Ruroni Kenshin could use a good ending though!

Banned Forum / Chat chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru has a reputation beyond repute chachaboru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2012 12:04 AM
    Threads

umineko naku koro ni
    vampire knight guilty
    zombie loan

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Evangelion should be continued. I'd like to know what happened after "End of Evangelion", after everything went to hell pretty much.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Ouran High School Host Club. They should run a second season or so to finish it. I loved the anime. I thought they did it really well up to the point where they had to sum it up for a 26 episode season. =/

~Made by me~

Junior Member Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran has a reputation beyond repute Son-Goran's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2011 03:47 PM
    Threads

Dragon Ball - oh no wait, wrong thread :P

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonist View Post
    Ouran High School Host Club. They should run a second season or so to finish it. I loved the anime. I thought they did it really well up to the point where they had to sum it up for a 26 episode season. =/
    Eh, no. Are people allergic to Manga or something? Ouran Koukou's Anime end it, like the whole story. The thing with the Manga is that it showed a lot of stuff that that wasn't in the Anime and eventually had the same ending as the Anime.

EDIT: I just remember that a few events happened after that, so I guess I retire what I said.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 01-07-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

07 Ghost should definitely have a continuation. They left it off when it was just getting good in the anime, and as someone who follows the manga pretty closely, there are tons of stuff I'd love to see animated.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

I would love to see a continuation Seitokai No Ichizon: Hekiyou Gakuen Seitokai Gijiroku ...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information