AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Digimon Adventure tri.

They probably just don't want to ruin the surprise given the animation change, and maybe haven't even finalised the designs for the Digimon or even which ones they'd have.

Any number of possibilities.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't mind if there's no Digital Monsters on the poster; just give us a good series, Toei!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    Some complained that the poster is about DIGIMON, yet no actual Digimon are in it; only the Digidestined falling from the sky.
    I think that the digidestined were the most Iconic characters in the story regardless of the digimon that were in it. It is really about the human feel and emotion that is poured out into their development. I wonder if they will get the original cast that did the english dub?

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I heard some of the voice actors died (like the guy that voiced Devimon?), so who knows who will be a part of the English dub when that rolls around. Saban Brands has the rights, so maybe they can persuade the original cast members to reprise their roles.

On that same note: I would highly be glad if Joshua Seth came back to voice Tai Kamiya; he was a standout in Season 1 & 2. Do it, Joshua!!

5. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I heard some of the voice actors died (like the guy that voiced Devimon?), so who knows who will be a part of the English dub when that rolls around. Saban Brands has the rights, so maybe they can persuade the original cast members to reprise their roles.

On that same note: I would highly be glad if Joshua Seth came back to voice Tai Kamiya; he was a standout in Season 1 & 2. Do it, Joshua!!
    This was actually one of my favorite series when I was younger. And one of the few series where the english dub was not terrible at all.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If it's Adenture, it's gonna be good. The original dub rocked for sure.

I still can't believe the creators chose to go back to the original series and give it a sequel. Arigatou, Toei!!

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If it's Adenture, it's gonna be good. The original dub rocked for sure.

I still can't believe the creators chose to go back to the original series and give it a sequel. Arigatou, Toei!!
    Well to be totally honest The original series happened to be probably one of the most successful and pleasant of any of the other series that have released.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The wait is killing me!!

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know but the new year is right around the corner and before you know it. You will be following you beloved Digi Destined once again in another cinematic adventure that will stand the test of time.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am on pins and needles. What is the plot? Can't believe we have to keep clicking at an egg on the main Digimon Adventure site to get more info. Give us some deets, V-Jump magazine.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am on pins and needles. What is the plot? Can't believe we have to keep clicking at an egg on the main Digimon Adventure site to get more info. Give us some deets, V-Jump magazine.

I almost thought for a moment that the video on the website was going to give some more deets but nada. At the end it did kind of give me that this is going to be a movie and not a tv series feeling.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The video was merely paying tribute to the original digidestined. On that note, one can hardly believe that the first season aired 15 years ago. 1999. Wow.

A lot of fans want the epilogue (and Zero Two) retconned. I have no complaints about the epilogue, nor Season 2, however. I had the best time watching it on Fox Kids a millennium ago.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The video was merely paying tribute to the original digidestined. On that note, one can hardly believe that the first season aired 15 years ago. 1999. Wow.

A lot of fans want the epilogue (and Zero Two) retconned. I have no complaints about the epilogue, nor Season 2, however. I had the best time watching it on Fox Kids a millennium ago.
    Well I just started season 1 with my son since it is on Netflix. He already likes it.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's awesome. Hopefully one day I'll show DIGIMON to my kids. That'd be swell.

16. Thanks someoneofforumpast thanked for this post
    Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's awesome. Hopefully one day I'll show DIGIMON to my kids. That'd be swell.
    I am slowly introducing it to him. He is only 5 so I don't want to start really big hack and slash anime until he is in his teens. When I allow him to play Call of Duty type of games.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never played Call of Duty games.

Haven't played any DIGIMON games either.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Never played Call of Duty games.

Haven't played any DIGIMON games either.
    Well some of the Digimon games were okay the others not so much. Digimon World 2 was fun, but a bit repetive at time for the old PS1.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pokemon games are better than Digimon games, but Digimon's anime stomps Pokemon's anime by a long shot. I for one love the PKMN games, but have no interest in the anime.

Whatever new PKMN series airs, Digimon Adventure tri. will be better!

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pokemon games are better than Digimon games, but Digimon's anime stomps Pokemon's anime by a long shot. I for one love the PKMN games, but have no interest in the anime.

Whatever new PKMN series airs, Digimon Adventure tri. will be better!

I SECOND THAT MOTION!

I never liked Ash. I mean I enjoyed the first season, but after that it was Terrible. The pokemon games are fun. I will probably get Omega Ruby or Whatever Sapphire soon after I get my 3DS.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool.

I'm not sure I like the whole PKMN game in 3D, kind of like every children's movie has to be in 3D nowadays. Bah humbug! lol

Back on Digimon Adventure tri., I hope they come up with a good story. I think every DGMN series has a good plot (even Season 5's Digimon Data Squad, as slow as it is), so I think the viewers will be pleased with the results.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know there were a couple of series that I don't think made it to a US release that I liked. But Agumon is always the main character it seems like or another digimon of similar stature.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    I know there were a couple of series that I don't think made it to a US release that I liked. But Agumon is always the main character it seems like or another digimon of similar stature.
    Agumon isn't always the main character. Guilmon, Agunimon, and Shoutmon have all had their time in the sun. Agumon is thought of as the main Digimon to fans maybe because he was the first. In that same vein, I myself agree. Agumon's the best main Digimon, just like Tai Kamiya is the best main protagonist.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Agumon isn't always the main character. Guilmon, Agunimon, and Shoutmon have all had their time in the sun. Agumon is thought of as the main Digimon to fans maybe because he was the first. In that same vein, I myself agree. Agumon's the best main Digimon, just like Tai Kamiya is the best main protagonist.
    I just mean that Agumon has been the main for a lot of the shows. I suppose he was the first original considering the flashback of when Tai was a young kid and Kari was a baby and Greymon was in the street fighting the bird like digimon.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And before that Agumon was Koromon, one of the cutest In-Training Digimon.

With this new art direction for Digimon Adventure tri., I'm wondering what the Digimon will look like.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And before that Agumon was Koromon, one of the cutest In-Training Digimon.

With this new art direction for Digimon Adventure tri., I'm wondering what the Digimon will look like.
    PROBABLY what the summons looked like in Naruto

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information